• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:54
CEST 06:54
KST 13:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5617 users

[Stream] Zilea

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Zilea
Profile Joined March 2011
United States28 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-22 14:52:32
June 19 2011 01:28 GMT
#1
Hello, my name is Zilea, I am currently a mid level zerg master player.

I used to be a professional World of Warcraft player and consider myself to be a seasoned player when it comes to playing in front of thousands of people. I have competed in the 2009/2010 US online qualifiers, 2009/2010 US regional qualifiers and 2009 Blizzcon for the global finals, along with an MLG event. In addition, I have been very involved in the community and used to write for www.worldofming.com and www.sixjaxgaming.com, so I hope you at least recognize my name from somewhere.

I have an extreme knack for excellence in everything I do and intend to do the same in Starcraft 2, while providing an entertaining stream and providing commentary on opponents, builds, and of course connecting with the viewers/community.

I have just purchased a new computer so that I can A) play the latest games on maximum graphic settings (because my current pc is far too old now) and B) so that I can stream with crisp quality and FPS. I have 10 mb/s download and 1.5 mb/s upload, which is perfect for streaming. My new computer arrives Monday, June 20. Update: I will begin streaming on Tuesday, June 21st at justin.tv/zilea.

What you can expect from this stream:
1) Extremely entertaining commentary. If you have had the pleasure of watching me stream WoW in the past, you know that I am very entertaining, annoying, and stupid all at the same time.
2) To watch a mid level master playing and attempt to make it to high master and eventually grand master.
3) Lots of cheese used against me. I don't know if I am a cheese magnet, but it happens an awful lot to me.
4) An enormous amount of bad manner due to said cheese. This is not something I purposely do to get viewers, but simply a result of my very bad temper when I feel like my opponents are awful players.

I am very confident this stream will become one of the best in due time. Like I said before, everything I play or do in life I do with extreme precision. I don't do things to be second rate. I aim for the top.

Please feel free to post your feedback here and/or any screenshots you have of the bad manner I used against you. I'm not ashamed of what I do or say, it is who I am when my blood pressure rises.

If you have any interest in checking out any of my youtube videos, please go to www.youtube.com/zileax

www.justin.tv/zilea
rauk
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States2228 Posts
June 19 2011 01:32 GMT
#2
LOL last night my friend was just talking about how badmannered you were when he played you. something bout you screaming protoss imba when in fact you had horrible macro and mechanics. this stream already sounds like a clear winner.
zyzski
Profile Joined May 2010
United States698 Posts
June 19 2011 01:32 GMT
#3
he's also working on his 6 pack, for all the stargirls out there
TYBG
Skamtet
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada634 Posts
June 19 2011 01:36 GMT
#4
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=175960&currentpage=38#755
Pretty amusing
Nothingtosay
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States875 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-19 01:37:35
June 19 2011 01:36 GMT
#5
Well you said we're welcome to!

Make sure you open the spoiler!

On May 17 2011 10:33 Nothingtosay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 20:31 TheRedDeath wrote:
On April 26 2011 15:18 gogogadgetflow wrote:
I did Pride BC build vs some zerg on close air positions metalopolis. It was being unusually effective so I just added more barracks and finished him with a drop. He must have bm'd me like 10 times in game but I didn't say a word (other than glhf).


Zilea: please kill yourself
Zilea has reconnected.
Zilea: im serious
you are fucking terrible
1 base all in player
You: gg
Zilea: thank christ im making money off this game
and you arent
lol
You: re?
Zilea: otherwise id be annoyed
yeah ,queue ladder
but
just an fyi
i won blizzcon for $75k in 2009
and im paid to play this game
but
not to cheese ladder
i have to learn to play macro games properly
but
i guess there are players like you
just dick around ladder cuz u make $0


SO apparently this kid zileas played competitive WoW Arena - LOL


[image loading]


"Zilea: thank christ im making money off this game"

He messaged me with the same line after our game. He got upset that I went mass ravens =D


I see both of your Zilea rages and raise [image loading]

Apparently when a Hydralisk Brood lord army ( 5 roaches lol) dies to FOURTEEN high templar storming it the reason you lose is because protoss is overpowered. This is after KA removal I was warping in so many hts because he only made hydras.
[QUOTE][B]On October 16 2011 13:00 Anihc wrote:[/B] No, you're the one who's wrong. Nothingtosay got it right.[/QUOTE]:3
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
June 19 2011 01:39 GMT
#6
Ragiea. :D
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
samgold
Profile Joined April 2011
United States30 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-26 20:26:57
June 19 2011 01:39 GMT
#7
Breadstick
Profile Joined October 2010
United States54 Posts
June 19 2011 01:39 GMT
#8
will you stream with webcam so we can see your cats while you play?
trancey
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States430 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-19 01:43:27
June 19 2011 01:42 GMT
#9
I'll just watch this for cats and six pack, LOL

edit: you forgot to add victorious global champion to your introduction, LOL
kasumimi
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Greece460 Posts
June 19 2011 01:42 GMT
#10
Hi Zilea, I don't know who you were in WoW but I've seen you in this link.

Good luck in the competitive SC2 community =]
MechKing
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3004 Posts
June 19 2011 01:43 GMT
#11
Wasn't there a foreigner that won some tournament WAY back in SC1 called Zileas? Does that happen to be you?
Breadstick
Profile Joined October 2010
United States54 Posts
June 19 2011 01:43 GMT
#12
kinda cool seeing people from arenajunkies here
Kinshuk
Profile Joined February 2011
India116 Posts
June 19 2011 01:45 GMT
#13
Lol met this guy couple of times on ladder good fun listening to his rage in zvz
zyzski
Profile Joined May 2010
United States698 Posts
June 19 2011 01:46 GMT
#14
HAHA zilea, these screenshots man
TYBG
Blardy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States290 Posts
June 19 2011 01:49 GMT
#15
Loved watching and following you on WoW so I'll be doing the same for Starcraft.
Yiska
Profile Joined November 2010
141 Posts
June 19 2011 01:50 GMT
#16
Hey guys, what's going on in here?

Oh shh....

Hey
samgold
Profile Joined April 2011
United States30 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-27 12:48:42
June 19 2011 01:50 GMT
#17
samgold
Profile Joined April 2011
United States30 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-27 12:47:33
June 19 2011 01:50 GMT
#18
outerspace02
Profile Joined March 2011
United States136 Posts
June 19 2011 01:52 GMT
#19
got carried hard in wow...

not expecting much of this player/stream
Breadstick
Profile Joined October 2010
United States54 Posts
June 19 2011 01:53 GMT
#20
anybody veex/valrath played with would be getting carried lol
1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 229
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2599
GuemChi 765
Leta 102
Snow 87
Terrorterran 66
NaDa 41
Bale 34
Noble 13
Icarus 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
febbydoto16
League of Legends
JimRising 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox347
Mew2King53
Other Games
summit1g7063
WinterStarcraft403
C9.Mang0293
Sick113
ViBE89
Trikslyr23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2129
League of Legends
• Lourlo1243
• Stunt399
Other Games
• Shiphtur482
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 6m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.