• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8853 users

[Stream] ICCup.Tesla - Page 5

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Saeko
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia23 Posts
May 01 2011 11:58 GMT
#81
Well I would sign up but I'm like the worst BW player ever xD.. I'll just be happy watching
Sunny #1! ^_^
Painmaker
Profile Joined December 2010
Uruguay230 Posts
May 02 2011 08:22 GMT
#82
Nice stream you got there! Also there's nice people on chat so that makes it even more enjoyable ^^

If I may suggest a couple of songs... seeing there's no gundam wing songs on your anime playlist.
Just Communication, White Reflection and Rythm Emotion all of them from gundam wing OST.

Well, I'll be looking forward to your stream. Keep it up!
It's a good day to die
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-02 09:18:30
May 02 2011 09:18 GMT
#83
Yo. Nice stream, nice tournaments. That 48 player tournament yesterday was so good. But you should pick people that you seed for ro16. This tournament, some random peep got to ro8 by getting a walkover in first round and beating a noob sheet (me) in the second round (I got a walkover as well) while WhistlerR was trying to beat eonzerg and some other player so that he could play against a B- in round of 16.

It would be better if we noobs just had to play ro64 and Shuttle-eonzerg-whistler-guys like them were just seeded.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
May 03 2011 01:56 GMT
#84
On May 01 2011 20:58 ManifesteD wrote:
Well I would sign up but I'm like the worst BW player ever xD.. I'll just be happy watching


Well I hope you at least watched it then. It turned into a 64 man tournament. ^_^


On May 02 2011 17:22 Painmaker wrote:
Nice stream you got there! Also there's nice people on chat so that makes it even more enjoyable ^^

If I may suggest a couple of songs... seeing there's no gundam wing songs on your anime playlist.
Just Communication, White Reflection and Rythm Emotion all of them from gundam wing OST.

Well, I'll be looking forward to your stream. Keep it up!


Thank you so much for checking out the stream. Ah yes, we do have a nice group of people and only a rare troll. Its actually very nice. I will see if I can add those into my main playlist for the stream. Thank you so much for posting!


On May 02 2011 18:18 Djagulingu wrote:
Yo. Nice stream, nice tournaments. That 48 player tournament yesterday was so good. But you should pick people that you seed for ro16. This tournament, some random peep got to ro8 by getting a walkover in first round and beating a noob sheet (me) in the second round (I got a walkover as well) while WhistlerR was trying to beat eonzerg and some other player so that he could play against a B- in round of 16.

It would be better if we noobs just had to play ro64 and Shuttle-eonzerg-whistler-guys like them were just seeded.


That is a good point. I probably should have done that. Though to be perfectly honest, that was the first Broodwar tournament I have ever hosted. So it was sort of a last minute thing and my first time trying a broodwar tournament. It was a lot of fun though. I will keep that in mind for sure though! So thank you again for your feed back and thanks for posting!
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Saeko
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia23 Posts
May 10 2011 05:58 GMT
#85
Really enjoyed what I saw of the LoL cast, and I'm really looking forward to the daily idea .. Keep it up Tesla ;D
Sunny #1! ^_^
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
May 10 2011 18:12 GMT
#86
On May 10 2011 14:58 ManifesteD wrote:
Really enjoyed what I saw of the LoL cast, and I'm really looking forward to the daily idea .. Keep it up Tesla ;D


Thanks! I just finished uploading the first daily! So if you want to check it out you can: http://tinyurl.com/6zabfvv < - that leads to the playlist with all 7 vids in there for last night. Looks like tonight's daily I will be able to just upload the whole video without cropping. Thankfully! ^_^
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
May 11 2011 05:17 GMT
#87
Lol..Talk about the worse time to fail - during a daily >.< ~ I deleted my live daily for today on accident. Tomorrow I will re-record the stuff that Keonix and I went over during Twisted Tuesday on the League of Legends Daily. ^^ ~ Tomorrow = Wild Wednesday <3
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Loomies
Profile Joined July 2010
United States645 Posts
May 12 2011 11:03 GMT
#88
Keep up the good work tesla, I can't tune into every stream but I try my best. You are a very entertaining streamer
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
May 13 2011 06:16 GMT
#89
On May 12 2011 20:03 Loomies wrote:
Keep up the good work tesla, I can't tune into every stream but I try my best. You are a very entertaining streamer


Thank you so much for tuning in. ^^
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 13 2011 06:18 GMT
#90
That was a pretty entertaining inhouse. I enjoyed the show, good stream.
Translator:3
LightRailCoyote
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States982 Posts
May 13 2011 07:20 GMT
#91
On May 13 2011 15:18 infinitestory wrote:
That was a pretty entertaining inhouse. I enjoyed the show, good stream.

meh, they had a lvl 11. Owell, maybe they'll get on her level next time
AKA SurfSolar ----- This is the product of a DIY inadequate home
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
May 13 2011 17:04 GMT
#92
On May 13 2011 15:18 infinitestory wrote:
That was a pretty entertaining inhouse. I enjoyed the show, good stream.


Thank you so much! I try to stream every night. I have also been working on a daily which has been pretty shaky/messed up the last 2-3 days. xD

On May 13 2011 16:20 LightRailCoyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2011 15:18 infinitestory wrote:
That was a pretty entertaining inhouse. I enjoyed the show, good stream.

meh, they had a lvl 11. Owell, maybe they'll get on her level next time


Lol...I think they all need to get on my level :D That level 11 is actually a friend of mine from middle school. He wanted to learn to play the game, so I have been having him watch the stream and play matches with me on and off. ^^
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-16 00:13:41
May 14 2011 08:58 GMT
#93
No daily for 5/13/11-5/15/11 ~ I was out at poker and such. Did text this on twitter. Did stream some live games, though I didn't save.
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 11:27:33
May 23 2011 22:40 GMT
#94
I have a League of Legends tournament coming up. Feel free to check it out!:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=9115687#post9115687

http://gamergaia.com/forum/13-introduction/353-the-darkwill-tournament.html

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=226118
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
SyVuS
Profile Joined January 2011
United States13 Posts
May 27 2011 08:55 GMT
#95
TESLACHU IS WIN!!!
people love me
again_89
Profile Joined December 2010
32 Posts
June 05 2011 13:08 GMT
#96
Tesla u are so cute baby
kur
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
June 05 2011 13:37 GMT
#97
On June 05 2011 22:08 again_89 wrote:
Tesla u are so cute baby


Oh! Thank you! ^_^
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
MotherMargo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States8 Posts
June 07 2011 05:02 GMT
#98
So annoying.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
June 07 2011 05:33 GMT
#99
On June 07 2011 14:02 hooof wrote:
So annoying.


Sorry you feel that way. If you are going to say annoying, could you at least give something that could be improved on?
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
SuperStyle
Profile Joined March 2011
United States976 Posts
June 07 2011 06:51 GMT
#100
On June 07 2011 14:33 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 14:02 hooof wrote:
So annoying.


Sorry you feel that way. If you are going to say annoying, could you at least give something that could be improved on?


Hes a lifeless troll, there is nothing anoying on your stream
Love the music. Give it some more Metallica :D
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1466
WardiTV937
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8077
Bisu 1951
Shuttle 1078
Horang2 703
Larva 498
Stork 421
EffOrt 412
BeSt 400
actioN 271
Mini 244
[ Show more ]
Mind 137
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 74
Barracks 64
Mong 62
Sea.KH 54
Shinee 51
hero 49
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
sorry 31
Killer 26
Shine 25
Sexy 25
Yoon 20
HiyA 20
Aegong 19
soO 18
zelot 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Free 10
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5636
qojqva2260
Dendi1113
febbydoto25
Counter-Strike
fl0m2592
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2905
olofmeister1186
hiko956
B2W.Neo834
Livibee452
TKL 385
XBOCT291
Hui .215
Liquid`VortiX204
XaKoH 191
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3240
• Jankos2160
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 40m
Replay Cast
8h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 40m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.