• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:26
CEST 00:26
KST 07:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9411 users

[Stream] ICCup.Tesla - Page 3

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Headlines
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States482 Posts
April 07 2011 09:22 GMT
#41
Hi Tesla, so nice to see you again! I was iccup.abe, but who cares if you remember me, I am just glad to see a name from the past! You were an awesome admin then, you'll be an awesome streamer now. Looking forward to watching your stream. I haven't seen one, yet
theconartist
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
62 Posts
April 07 2011 20:13 GMT
#42
my favorite streamer ^__^
<Patch> You never even hit A, tca <Patch> QQ, sounds like you just suck.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 07 2011 20:28 GMT
#43
On April 07 2011 18:22 Headlines wrote:
Hi Tesla, so nice to see you again! I was iccup.abe, but who cares if you remember me, I am just glad to see a name from the past! You were an awesome admin then, you'll be an awesome streamer now. Looking forward to watching your stream. I haven't seen one, yet


Hey abe! I remember you. You always used a girl as your picture when you were an admin. Anyhow, thanks for checking out my stream thread. I will probably be streaming tonight ^_^


On April 08 2011 05:13 theconartist wrote:
my favorite streamer ^__^


Thanks conartist


On another note - Live on air with Sayle & nOoNe for Chronicles of Kaspra show XD
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 08 2011 02:02 GMT
#44
Probably wont be streaming tonight. Had a very long and early day -_-
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 03:17:40
April 09 2011 03:15 GMT
#45
Will probably be streaming tonight, a bit later than in the past. I want to finish one more episode of my Korean Drama before I start streaming.

Actually I am gonna start streaming right now, while my episode is loading. XD
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Disciple7
Profile Joined August 2010
United States198 Posts
April 09 2011 03:51 GMT
#46
Wait, whaaaaaat, DJ Tesla from GW?????? Sounds so familiar, were you the person who always had a monk dancing in HoH? Or did you do that one radio thing?
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. -Winston Churchill
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 09 2011 04:52 GMT
#47
On April 09 2011 12:51 Disciple7 wrote:
Wait, whaaaaaat, DJ Tesla from GW?????? Sounds so familiar, were you the person who always had a monk dancing in HoH? Or did you do that one radio thing?


Yes. I am the same Tesla. ^_^ How do you do? I am a bit surprised to be noticed for my Dj'ing on here. ^_^
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
iPBioOrMech
Profile Joined May 2010
Turkey297 Posts
April 09 2011 23:45 GMT
#48
Hey, i sent you a message on iCCup, but you havnt respond. Do you remember that one kid that was part of iCCup his name was SkyHigh? i think he was 14? Do you know where he is now? does he still play =/? or does he even have a skype :o?
i created scan BM, MvP created mule drop.
CryingCow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada149 Posts
April 10 2011 00:48 GMT
#49
I PLAYED WITH YOU ON ICCUP! :O Im t(o.o)z :O
Hi! :)
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 10 2011 02:33 GMT
#50
On April 10 2011 08:45 Bio0rMech wrote:
Hey, i sent you a message on iCCup, but you havnt respond. Do you remember that one kid that was part of iCCup his name was SkyHigh? i think he was 14? Do you know where he is now? does he still play =/? or does he even have a skype :o?


I no longer work with ICCup. My apologizes if you did not get the help you were looking for. I do not know if he still plays. I dont think so. I believe he is very busy with his studies.

On April 10 2011 09:48 CryingCow wrote:
I PLAYED WITH YOU ON ICCUP! :O Im t(o.o)z :O


Really now? Well how about that! :D
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
iPBioOrMech
Profile Joined May 2010
Turkey297 Posts
April 10 2011 03:29 GMT
#51
On April 10 2011 11:33 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 08:45 Bio0rMech wrote:
Hey, i sent you a message on iCCup, but you havnt respond. Do you remember that one kid that was part of iCCup his name was SkyHigh? i think he was 14? Do you know where he is now? does he still play =/? or does he even have a skype :o?


I no longer work with ICCup. My apologizes if you did not get the help you were looking for. I do not know if he still plays. I dont think so. I believe he is very busy with his studies.

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 09:48 CryingCow wrote:
I PLAYED WITH YOU ON ICCUP! :O Im t(o.o)z :O


Really now? Well how about that! :D


, that sucks i really miss that kid heh thanks anyways
i created scan BM, MvP created mule drop.
Qeuce
Profile Joined January 2010
United States9 Posts
April 10 2011 07:53 GMT
#52
some more requests
power overwhelming
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 10 2011 08:54 GMT
#53
Another night done. Yay!
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Disciple7
Profile Joined August 2010
United States198 Posts
April 11 2011 01:26 GMT
#54
On April 09 2011 13:52 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 12:51 Disciple7 wrote:
Wait, whaaaaaat, DJ Tesla from GW?????? Sounds so familiar, were you the person who always had a monk dancing in HoH? Or did you do that one radio thing?


Yes. I am the same Tesla. ^_^ How do you do? I am a bit surprised to be noticed for my Dj'ing on here. ^_^


I am well =D. Yeah I forget the station you were on but I definitely remember tuning in a few times. Nice to see other GW players transitioning to SC =D. (Or maybe it was the other way around =P)
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. -Winston Churchill
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 11 2011 22:27 GMT
#55
On April 11 2011 10:26 Disciple7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 13:52 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
On April 09 2011 12:51 Disciple7 wrote:
Wait, whaaaaaat, DJ Tesla from GW?????? Sounds so familiar, were you the person who always had a monk dancing in HoH? Or did you do that one radio thing?


Yes. I am the same Tesla. ^_^ How do you do? I am a bit surprised to be noticed for my Dj'ing on here. ^_^


I am well =D. Yeah I forget the station you were on but I definitely remember tuning in a few times. Nice to see other GW players transitioning to SC =D. (Or maybe it was the other way around =P)


Hehe. The Station is Blade Radio. I still work there as a special event Dj. As for the transition, I actually started playing Starcraft:Broodwar before the 4th year anniversary of Guild Wars. So I guess it was a bit of transition, though not as huge as you would expect. I guess it was a larger transition from Guild Wars - > Starcraft:Broodwar - > Starcraft 2 & League of Legends...hehe.. However I have continued to remain busy. I am glad to see some of the listeners around though.
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Aelonius
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands432 Posts
April 13 2011 06:14 GMT
#56
Mm I'll try to catch your stream!
PS: I tweeted you (as Aelonius)
''The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.''—Ronald Reagan
driskybusiness
Profile Joined January 2011
United States5 Posts
April 13 2011 09:08 GMT
#57
Sup. I'm gonna watch your stream and things.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 13 2011 10:01 GMT
#58
On April 13 2011 15:14 Savreth wrote:
Mm I'll try to catch your stream!
PS: I tweeted you (as Aelonius)


^_^ Nice

On April 13 2011 18:08 driskybusiness wrote:
Sup. I'm gonna watch your stream and things.


Thanks! Please enjoy the stream guys!
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Saeko
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia23 Posts
April 13 2011 13:19 GMT
#59
Nice enjoyable stream.. And I love the pikachu imitations :D.. Keep it up
Sunny #1! ^_^
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-13 20:14:13
April 13 2011 19:49 GMT
#60
Thanks ManifesteD! Up to over 13 hours straight of streaming. Though almost all recordings I have just decided to delete for last night/today. Done streaming till tonight ^_^
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O151
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1031
ZZZero.O 151
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm95
League of Legends
Doublelift4894
JimRising 620
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7064
Other Games
summit1g10179
FrodaN3145
KnowMe218
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1049
• Shiphtur156
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
35m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 35m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.