• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:41
CEST 21:41
KST 04:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9201 users

[Stream] ICCup.Tesla

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-19 17:29:56
April 05 2011 03:54 GMT
#1
Hey there!
Thanks for checking out my stream. Please allow me to introduce myself.
I am know as Tesla. I happen to be a commentator, event organizer and online radio host. I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember and have become a bit competitive.

I became an online radio host about 5 years ago. I found out very quickly that it was something I was passionate about, as well as pretty good at. Since then, I got into casting actually matches. Some of the first casts I did were for Starcraft 2 (during beta), for the ITL. I had the pleasure of helping organize the first couple ICCup Tv League, as well as coming up with that name. I was a member of that group for a while till I left to work on my own casting with other groups. Since then I have continued to cast and organize events inside of the Starcraft 2 community.

As of recently I have worked on casting some broodwar, because I was an admin for ICCup (ICCup.Tesla) for almost 2 years. I found that broodwar is quiet a bit harder to cast but also just as much fun as casting Starcraft 2. I have also become very active when it comes to playing League of Legends and streaming it. So often times you will see me streaming League of Legends with music or hear my teams and I talking about the match and what is going on. If you want to leave song requests for the next time I stream, feel free to post your list below. I will do what I can. Thanks!

So thank you again for checking out my stream. If you have comments, questions or feed-back, please feel free to leave them here.

Additional Information:
* Champions I play: Ashe, Lux, Sona, Caitlyn, Karma, Nidalee and Brand
* Race (Sc1 & Sc2): Zerg
* My Liquidpedia 2 profile
* My Guildwars wiki profile
* Blade Radio (Station I Dj for)
* My stream
* My Twitter
* My Facebook
If you like the stream enough or just feel generous, you guys can donate - the donation link is in the description of livestream account.

I've been asked what the play list is that I normally use while streaming. Its 250+ tracks that total in 16+ hours worth of music, that I have running on shuffle mode. This doesn't include the song requests that I accept or any other music that I personally own.

+ Show Spoiler [My Playlist] +
Artist / Title (Or just song title)

English/German/French/Italian
Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on me
Queen - We Will Rock You
Queen - We Are The Champions
Queen - Another One Bites The Dust
Hot Chip - I Feel Better
Europe - The Final Countdown
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Beastie Boys - Sabotage
Baha Man - Who Let The Dogs Out
Alice in Chains - Man In The Box
5 For Fighting - 100 Years
Black Eyed Peas - Where is The Love
Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up
Blink 182 - Whats My Age
Bon Jovi - It's My Life (Album Version)
Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
Bowling For Soup - 1985
Breaking Benjamin - The Diary Of Jane
Breaking Benjamin - Firefly
Papa Roach - Getting Away With Murder
Papa Roach - Last Resort
Dio - Holy Diver
Disturbed - Believe
Disturbed - Mistress
Disturbed - Shout 2000 (clean)
Disturbed - Down with the sickness
Drowning Pool - Step Up
Eagles - Desperado
ELO - Electric Light Orchestra - Don't Bring Me Down
Eminem - Just lose it
Evanescence - Going Under
Evanescence - Good Enough
Evanescence - Lies (Remix)
Evanescence - Where Will You Go
Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober
Evanescence - All That I'm Living For
Foo Fighters - The Pretender
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Gorillaz - 19-2000 (Soulchild Remix)
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
Green Day - American Idiot
Green Day, Oasis, and Aerosmith - Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Remix)
Gwen Stefani - What Are You Waiting For
Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
Hillary Duff - So Yesterday
Hoobastank - The Reason
Kamelot - Ghost Opera
Katy Perry - Ur So Gay
Lacuna Coil - Veins of Glass
Lacuna Coil - Swamped
Lacuna Coil - Heaven's a Lie
Busta Rhymes Feat Linkin Park - We Made It
Jay-Z - Numb/Encore
Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit
Linkin Park - Faint
Linkin Park - Numb
Linkin Park - Hands Held High (Clean)
Linkin Park - One Step Closer
Linkin Park - Crawling
Linkin Park - In The End
Linkin Park - Cure For The Itch
MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
Madonna & Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes
Maroon 5 - Shiver
Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
Maroon 5 - Harder To Breathe
Michael Jackson - Thriller
FALCO - ROCK ME AMADEUS
Nightwish - Nemo
Nightwish - Bye Bye Beautiful
Nightwish - Amaranth
Kelly Clarkson - Since u Been Gone
Busta Rhymes - Don't Cha
Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous
Shop Boyz - Party Like a Rock Star
Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out of My Head
Lenny Kravitz - Where Are We Runnin'?
Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
Switchfoot - Meant to Live
Nsync - Bye Bye Bye
PANIC! At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Pat Benatar - Hell Is For Children
Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight
Pink - Dear Mr. President
POD - Youth Of The Nation
Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Pussy Cat Dolls - When I Grow Up
Rammstein - Du Hast
The Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
The Red Hot Chili Peppers - Around The World
RENT (Cast) - Seasons of Love
Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
Rihanna - Dont Stop The Music
Rocky Horror Picture Show - Time Warp
Sara Bareilles - Love Song
Seal - Kiss From a Rose
Seal - This Could Be Heaven
Seether feat. Amy Lee - Broken
Shakira - Whenever, Wherever
Shakira - Objection (Tango)
Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls
Eagles - Take It Easy
Rammstein - Sonne
Madonna - Secret
ATC - All Around The World
Effiel 65 - I'm Blue
Jock Jams - Lets Get Ready To Rumble
Lucky Twice - Lucky
DJ Tiesto Featuring Kirsty Hawkshaw - Just Be
Mika - Relax, Take It Easy
Mozart (Remixed)
Owl City - Hello Seattle
Snap - Rythm Is A Dancer
Speed Over - Beethovan
Zoe - Come Home (original mix)
Hillary Duff - The Math (remix)
Nadjanema
Effiel 65 - Move Your Body
Gunther - Ding Dong Song
David Guetta - love is gone
Nightcore - Dam Dadi Do
Butterfly Remix
Tatu - 200km MEGAMIX
Adam feat Amy - Zombie
WCG Theme - Beyond The Game
Neja - Fairytale
Cascada - Run Away
Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
Dj RoboRob Remix - APOLOGIZE
Inna ft. Bob Taylor - Deja Vu
Sophia Fresh Feat. T-Pain - This Instant
Nickleback - Far Away

+ Show Spoiler [K-Pop/Korean music] +
K-Pop
Wonder Girls - Bad Boy
Girls' Generation - Run Devil Run
Big Bang - Haru Haru
Girls' Generation - Oh!
Muzik - 4Minute
Yigytugd - Sorry 3 (Solo Version)(Super Junior vs. Britney Spears)
Big Bang VS Shinee
Secret - Madonna
IU - Marshmellow
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle OST #30: Convulsive Madness
IU - Someday MV (Dream High OST)

MasaMixes (K-Pop Remixes)
K-Pop Girl Power (Girlgroup special mashup)
HOT K-POP 2009 pt. I
Super Nobody (Wonder Girls vs. Jewelry)
I Did It So Hot (BoA vs. Wonder Girls)
DJ Masa - ADIOS 2009 k-pop mega-mashup - 35 songs
mas4 - I Kissed A Hot Girl (Wonder Girls vs. Katy Perry)


+ Show Spoiler [J-pop/Japanese Music] +
J-Pop
Perfume - Chocolate Disco
Mai Kuraki - Always
Mai Kuraki - Season of Love
Mai Kuraki - Love. needing

MasaMixes (J-Pop Remixes)
Genie ~never say die~ (EXILE vs. Christina Aguilera)
DEPRESSIVE (BoA vs. Eiffel 65)
Do Me A Poker Face (Namie Amuro vs. Lady GaGa)


+ Show Spoiler [Anime Music] +
Ah My Goddess
Sorezore no Tsubasa - Shiawase no Iro Karaoke
Open Your Mind
Wing

Bleach
Ride on shooting star

Chrno_Crusade
Tsubasa wa Pleasure Line

Cowboy Bebop
The Real Folk Blues

Death Note
Theme Song

Evangelion
Nerv

Fruits Basket
On The Stage
Black And White (Hard)

Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Crazy For You
Eternal Snow - Diamond Dust Madoka Remix
Etrange
Focus
I Love U
Myself
New Future
Rock'n Roll Princess
Sayonara
Takuto No Theme

Ghost In The Shell
Inner Universe
Rise

Gravitation
Shining Collection

Ichigo 100%
Ike Ike

Kabutomushi Ouji Mushiking
The Sore Feet Song

Mermaid Melody
Ankoku no Tsuabasa
Daiji na Takarabako
Rainbow Notes
Return to the Sea
Splash Dream
Promised Land

Naturo Music
Akeboshi - Wind
Kakashis Theme
Nakushita_Kotoba
Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni (OP 3)
Orochimaru Theme
Rock Lees Theme
Ryuusei
Viva Rock (Japanese)
Viva Rock

Nori OST 1
Copperia no Hitsugi
Les Soldats
Liar you Lie
Salva Nos

Over Drive
Boku wa Koko ni Iru

Peach Girl
Baby Low-tension

Pokemon
B*Witched - Get Happy
(Hey You) Free up Your Mind ~ its from pokemon
Britney Spears - Soda Pop
Catch Me If You Can
Makin' My Way (Any Way I Can)
Vacation

Pretear
The Great Journey
White Destiny

Revolutionary Girl Utena
Utena - Rinbu Revolution
Truth
Utena - Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
Toki ni Ai wa

Rozen Maiden
Kamp
Kinjirareta Asobi
Seishoujo Ryouiki

Sailor Moon
Fire Soul Love
La Moon
Moon Revenge
Moonlight Densetsu

Scryed
Drastic My Soul
Magma
Reckless Fire

Solty Rei
Clover
Pieces

Tenchi Muyo
Tenchi's Counter Attack

Trigun Music
Blue Funk
Gunpowder Tea
H.T.

Tsubasa Chronicles
Aerial
Endlessly
High Touch
Kazemachi Jet
A Song of Storm and Fire

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
Neko Mimi Mode
Tsuku Yomi Mode

Witch Hunter Robin
Shell (Guitar)
Flame

Wolf's Rain
Escape
Tip Toe Waltz
Could You Bite The Hand
Silver River
Stray

Yu-gi-oh
Eyes
Genki No Shower
Oath in the Storm
Voice



+ Show Spoiler [Recommended Streams To Check Out] +

Aelonius' Stream
Sayle's Stream
CatZ's Stream
Moman's Stream
DjWheat's Stream
Day 9's Stream
GLHF Stream
KawaiiRice's Stream
Kellymilkies' Stream
Ret's Stream
Megumix's Stream
MoonGlade's Stream
Morrow's Stream
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Blademage
Profile Joined November 2010
United States128 Posts
April 05 2011 05:38 GMT
#2
This is a great stream, great music, and the broadcaster is a very nice person. Along with being fun and interactive with viewers there isn't much else to ask for. Hoping for the best for you and your involvement int he eSports world wherever it might take you. ^^ Fighting.

If I may Suggest JTV (chat does not lag stream) and xsplit (if your still using procaster) for improved stream quality, it takes a bit to set up but it seems to be working out great for many others I've seen do the switch.

overall stream quality is acceptable (although unable to see ingame chat well, prolly from bitrate) and it is stable, the audio quality is great.
Basics > Legendaries
kellymilkies
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore1393 Posts
April 05 2011 06:04 GMT
#3
good luck babe <3
Be the change you wish to see in the world ^-^V //
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 05 2011 06:12 GMT
#4
Thanks Kelly! ^_^ Thank you too Blade!
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
DorF
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden961 Posts
April 05 2011 06:28 GMT
#5
Best of luck streaming Tesla and GLHF
BW for life !
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 05 2011 06:35 GMT
#6
Thank you so much Dorf! Lol @ Arlock who is making fun of me infront of my friends and boyfriend. Saying that I said they were bad. Roflol
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
RoyalFlush1994
Profile Joined February 2011
Singapore30 Posts
April 05 2011 06:41 GMT
#7
hey cool stram
top the flop on the mississippi
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 05 2011 09:15 GMT
#8
Thanks RoyalFlush. Already up to almost 6 1/2 hours of streaming for today alone.
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
April 05 2011 09:16 GMT
#9
Glad to see you back streaming! League of Legends is pretty entertaining to watch.
Qeuce
Profile Joined January 2010
United States9 Posts
April 05 2011 09:21 GMT
#10
Great job casting Tesla. Keep up the good work. Gosu Karma. ^^
power overwhelming
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
April 05 2011 09:32 GMT
#11
I approve of your musical taste.
AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 05 2011 10:02 GMT
#12
Thank you Irave, Qeuce and HawaiianPig. ^_^
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
April 05 2011 10:27 GMT
#13
Totally awesome stream. Tesla plays a wide variety of music and whatever people request too. :p'

Would like to see more than LoL but its fine. ^_^
Martijn
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands1219 Posts
April 05 2011 10:59 GMT
#14
Tesla may just be the single nicest person in this community fyi.
http://www.glhf.tv fighting! Former WesternWolves & LowLandLions operations manager.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 05 2011 11:02 GMT
#15
Thanks SnowFantasy. I will try to work on streaming more than just LoL. Thank you Martijn. <3 You are tooo awesome. ^_^ You guys should check out his casts, he is a fun guy and great to hang out with. Also a good caster from my understanding. ^_~
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
April 05 2011 11:06 GMT
#16
I'd totally be watching if I wasn't at work right now :<
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 05 2011 11:56 GMT
#17
Thanks Sayle! <3 Well I am finally going to bed after a little over 8 hours of streaming, non-stop. ^_^
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Shoebox
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada5 Posts
April 05 2011 23:39 GMT
#18
I really enjoy your stream! I turn it on for the music when I am studying and talk to the nice people in chat when it's break time :D
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 06 2011 01:48 GMT
#19
Thank you Shoebox. If you think of anything I can do to improve my stream (besides switching where I stream at), please let me know and I'll see what I can do!
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Qeuce
Profile Joined January 2010
United States9 Posts
April 06 2011 06:17 GMT
#20
suggestions for k-pop list artist: secret, song: madonna and artist: IU, song: marshmallow
and id like to request this song too
power overwhelming
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O70
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason181
BRAT_OK 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15596
Artosis 671
Mini 245
Dewaltoss 130
Mind 75
ZZZero.O 70
Hyun 39
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Dota 2
qojqva3086
420jenkins586
League of Legends
Doublelift1270
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6422
Khaldor1281
Liquid`Hasu1022
MindelVK15
Other Games
summit1g5979
FrodaN2404
B2W.Neo811
byalli689
ToD187
Railgan45
Mew2King31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1237
BasetradeTV229
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 34
• StrangeGG 27
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• 80smullet 23
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie930
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 19m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 19m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.