• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:24
CEST 08:24
KST 15:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8072 users

[Stream] ProTech - Page 19

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 34 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 02 2011 01:56 GMT
#361
Wheres a mod when you need them.

You guys realize that its protechs stream and therefore can talk about whatever the hell he want on his stream and do what he wants in it. If you dont like it dont watch.

To all those saying protech should be defatured because he say a few remarks or racist stuff is hurting the 2v2 "esports"
come on hes one guy. I doubt anyone would stop watching 2v2 torunament or refuse to watch a stream just because of something protech said (if anything it would probally attract viewers)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Fleebenworth
Profile Joined April 2011
463 Posts
November 02 2011 02:03 GMT
#362
On November 02 2011 10:56 Darkdeath3 wrote:
To all those saying protech should be defatured because he say a few remarks or racist stuff is hurting the 2v2 "esports"
come on hes one guy. I doubt anyone would stop watching 2v2 torunament or refuse to watch a stream just because of something protech said (if anything it would probally attract viewers)


Strawman? People are just rightfully pointing out that protech makes a lot of accusations about people maphacking,etc. without much evidence than OMG HOW COULD YOU KNOW WHAT I AM DOING EVEN THOUGH I ONLY HAVE A FEW BUILDS THAT I RECYCLE AD NAUSEUM
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 02 2011 02:07 GMT
#363
On November 02 2011 11:03 Fleebenworth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 10:56 Darkdeath3 wrote:
To all those saying protech should be defatured because he say a few remarks or racist stuff is hurting the 2v2 "esports"
come on hes one guy. I doubt anyone would stop watching 2v2 torunament or refuse to watch a stream just because of something protech said (if anything it would probally attract viewers)


Strawman? People are just rightfully pointing out that protech makes a lot of accusations about people maphacking,etc. without much evidence than OMG HOW COULD YOU KNOW WHAT I AM DOING EVEN THOUGH I ONLY HAVE A FEW BUILDS THAT I RECYCLE AD NAUSEUM

My point is why do you care
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Fleebenworth
Profile Joined April 2011
463 Posts
November 02 2011 02:22 GMT
#364
On November 02 2011 11:07 Darkdeath3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 11:03 Fleebenworth wrote:
On November 02 2011 10:56 Darkdeath3 wrote:
To all those saying protech should be defatured because he say a few remarks or racist stuff is hurting the 2v2 "esports"
come on hes one guy. I doubt anyone would stop watching 2v2 torunament or refuse to watch a stream just because of something protech said (if anything it would probally attract viewers)


Strawman? People are just rightfully pointing out that protech makes a lot of accusations about people maphacking,etc. without much evidence than OMG HOW COULD YOU KNOW WHAT I AM DOING EVEN THOUGH I ONLY HAVE A FEW BUILDS THAT I RECYCLE AD NAUSEUM

My point is why do you care

Why care about anything?
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States496 Posts
November 02 2011 02:24 GMT
#365
On November 02 2011 11:03 Fleebenworth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 10:56 Darkdeath3 wrote:
To all those saying protech should be defatured because he say a few remarks or racist stuff is hurting the 2v2 "esports"
come on hes one guy. I doubt anyone would stop watching 2v2 torunament or refuse to watch a stream just because of something protech said (if anything it would probally attract viewers)


Strawman? People are just rightfully pointing out that protech makes a lot of accusations about people maphacking,etc. without much evidence than OMG HOW COULD YOU KNOW WHAT I AM DOING EVEN THOUGH I ONLY HAVE A FEW BUILDS THAT I RECYCLE AD NAUSEUM



I would venture to say that, in most cases, people come on the stream for about say.... 15 seconds, and hear me ranting about it.

Whenever I actually feel like i've been stream cheated I go into the replay and give a good explanation. And as of late, BECAUSE IM PLAYING RANDOM, it's been more and more fishy in a lot of cases.

And in most cases people don't even bother to scout my base and put together correct unit comps.

Again, I don't go around falsely accusing people. There have been MANY cases where I open a replay and in the first 2 mins I'll be like " Ok, this shows nothing, I was wrong. "
mangoloid
Profile Joined September 2010
100 Posts
November 02 2011 02:30 GMT
#366
oh dramaz.

I hope they re-feature protech's stream eventually. He's kind of a jerk, like most people say, (but, as he's tried to prove in this thread drama, he is not a total bitch like the true BM queens of the ladder) but there are not many other high-level 2v2 players who stream as consistently as he does. I like 2v2 a lot, and protech's style is aggressive/fun, so I find myself watching it quite often.

Since protech will probably read this: I mean absolutely no disrespect when I say this, but if you were to begin acting more mature/professional about your playing, you could easily gain more respect in this community and find yourself making a better living off of SC2. As a high-level 2v2 player, you are in a position to contribute a lot more to the community aside from your stream. Competitive 2v2s have been trying to gain a foothold of late, and though there have been moderate successes, it has yet to get the boost it really needs. I think there's certainly an audience. If you were to start providing analysis, replays, strategies, and/or were to help organize 2v2 tournys, you would be helping both the community and yourself. I don't know if it's really in your personality to actually put in this work and interact with people, but if you're are serious about your future playing SC, it's something to consider.
insomdapowahouz
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada58 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 02:58:30
November 02 2011 02:44 GMT
#367
Here's my honest opinion:

It's a 2v2 stream;
It doesn't matter if you're the best 2v2 player in the world (which you claim to be), It's still not interesting.
The games are boring, and usually revolve around 2-3 different possible 1 base all ins each player can be doing.


The fact you rage/accuse people of hacking AT ALL takes away from this further.
I 100% agree that you are very valid in your accusations, and you get cheated a lot seeing as 2v2 is a smaller community. (I remember sorcery from DotA, and I can vouch for what a fucking cunt that kid is)
However, I don't care enough to hear about it.
Turning on the stream to hear that is off-putting, to put it mildly.

there's a place for you, but it's not on the front page of TL
regardless, it's a shitty fucking pill to swallow, and I do feel bad for you, just not enough to sugar coat my post.
JerKy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)3013 Posts
November 02 2011 02:59 GMT
#368

Whenever I actually feel like i've been stream cheated I go into the replay and give a good explanation. And as of late, BECAUSE IM PLAYING RANDOM, it's been more and more fishy in a lot of cases.

And in most cases people don't even bother to scout my base and put together correct unit comps.

Again, I don't go around falsely accusing people. There have been MANY cases where I open a replay and in the first 2 mins I'll be like " Ok, this shows nothing, I was wrong. "


Yeah, it might seem fishy, but you also have to understand that even if you're playing random, its not THAT hard to blindly counter what you're doing. Most people are going to expect some sort of cheese or early rush, and if its a "macro" game by your standards, perhaps they just had a superior composition to you.

Also, for everyone saying Protech is the best 2v2 player in the world, he's most definitely not
He's at times the highest rated player in the 2v2 random and arranged team scales, which is an accumulation of many points, not skill. Yes, he has the bare basic mechanics down to carry out certain early game build orders (4gate, 10p, etc) and micro units to some extent, but if you want to compare SC2 mechanics as a while, he is lacking. Just look at the ladder games he played vs SeleCT//Optikzero and how outclassed he (along with tehredbandit I think) was.
You can type "StarCraft" with just your left hand.
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States496 Posts
November 02 2011 03:11 GMT
#369
On November 02 2011 11:59 JerKy wrote:
Show nested quote +

Whenever I actually feel like i've been stream cheated I go into the replay and give a good explanation. And as of late, BECAUSE IM PLAYING RANDOM, it's been more and more fishy in a lot of cases.

And in most cases people don't even bother to scout my base and put together correct unit comps.

Again, I don't go around falsely accusing people. There have been MANY cases where I open a replay and in the first 2 mins I'll be like " Ok, this shows nothing, I was wrong. "


Yeah, it might seem fishy, but you also have to understand that even if you're playing random, its not THAT hard to blindly counter what you're doing. Most people are going to expect some sort of cheese or early rush, and if its a "macro" game by your standards, perhaps they just had a superior composition to you.

Also, for everyone saying Protech is the best 2v2 player in the world, he's most definitely not
He's at times the highest rated player in the 2v2 random and arranged team scales, which is an accumulation of many points, not skill. Yes, he has the bare basic mechanics down to carry out certain early game build orders (4gate, 10p, etc) and micro units to some extent, but if you want to compare SC2 mechanics as a while, he is lacking. Just look at the ladder games he played vs SeleCT//Optikzero and how outclassed he (along with tehredbandit I think) was.



As a ZZ team, yes. The games that I've played against them with power. we are currently up.

2v2 may not be as interesting as 1v1, but there is still a large crowd that is attracted to it.
CHOMPMannER
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada175 Posts
November 02 2011 03:49 GMT
#370
I actually feel bad for Protech right now... I think deep down hes a nice guy, just made some mistakes in the past! <3 porktech
http://www.ipstarcraft.com/ --iPCHOMP
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 05:03:37
November 02 2011 05:01 GMT
#371
interesting note. protech complains about people not listening to his commercials (and says in his stream that he is going to force people to watch commercials), but has ad blocker put on for tl.net. kind of hypocritical?

from his chat:

protech says, PLEASE REMOVE AD BLOCK. I WILL BE MAKING THIS STREAM UN WATCHABLE TO AD BLOCK USERS.
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States496 Posts
November 02 2011 05:25 GMT
#372
On November 02 2011 14:01 dAPhREAk wrote:
interesting note. protech complains about people not listening to his commercials (and says in his stream that he is going to force people to watch commercials), but has ad blocker put on for tl.net. kind of hypocritical?

from his chat:

protech says, PLEASE REMOVE AD BLOCK. I WILL BE MAKING THIS STREAM UN WATCHABLE TO AD BLOCK USERS.



As i've said many tiems on my stream, I use it so that i don't get minimized during games. I never ad block anything, and you can clearly see the advertisments on TL.NET on my stream.
askTeivospy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1525 Posts
November 02 2011 05:39 GMT
#373
what i've taken from all of this is that you have mannerchomp is a lying teamkiller who says he will be a stream cheater

These are the kind of people that hate protech, rofl
hihihi
CHOMPMannER
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada175 Posts
November 02 2011 05:45 GMT
#374
hate is such a strong word by no means do i hate protech
http://www.ipstarcraft.com/ --iPCHOMP
FILM
Profile Joined September 2010
United States663 Posts
November 02 2011 06:08 GMT
#375
I live vicariously through ProTech's stream. I'd say keep on doing your thing but I'm sure you'll do it anyway.
Artosis:  "It's like Detroit in there."   Tasteless:  "Lots of shootings and damaged buildings."
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 06:30:49
November 02 2011 06:26 GMT
#376
On November 02 2011 04:08 Makica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 03:15 VashTS wrote:
@Rive: Why you so BM towards ProTech now? Thought you guys were cool. You that mad about losing mod powers in a chat room?
@Gold: Did you actually make an account just to BM somebody in their own streaming topic? Lmfao. How old are you exactly?
@Odien: Wow, really? That's pretty BM of you, son.
@Azide: He's actually not Diamond 1v1, but nice try. Oh wait, no it wasn't.

Edit:
@Makica: You sure are exaggerating a fair bit. He doesn't accuse EVERYBODY of stream cheating. It's the small group of people (like Mannerchomp) that constantly match up with him and do their usual BM/garbage, and "just happen" to do the exact opener that's strong (or the counter) vs the build that he does, regardless of which opener he happens to do without scouting. If he actually DID accuse everybody, he wouldn't have a fanbase at all.

Also, IdrA calls like everybody bad. IdrA complains about abusive strategies. What's your point about that?


I didn't say he accuses everyone of stream cheating. I said he disparages everyone he loses to in different ways.


On November 02 2011 03:07 Makica wrote:
Any team he loses to he accuses of stream cheating, doing some unfair strategy, etc and goes on a tirade about how bad they are.

That's you saying you didn't say x, and then you saying x just previously. =/

On November 02 2011 04:07 Azide wrote:
"idra is a code s player" --> he plays at the Code S level


No... "IdrA is a Code S player" means he's in Code S. "IdrA plays at Code S level" would mean what you said.

On November 02 2011 05:45 ODieN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 05:35 CursedFeanor wrote:
It's really retarded that ProTech was defeatured... It's a slap in the face of everyone who enjoys 2v2. I thought TL was more open-minded, but apparently not.

Defeaturing the (arguably) best 2v2 player in the world is stupid, no matter what you think about him personally.

Anyway I hope you keep streaming ProTech and we'll keep watching!

ProTech making racial slurs is not great for the TL.net community and/or sponsors who come to this website and view "featured streams" as it just makes TL.net look bad as an image due to supporting ProTech by featuring him.
He also abuses his commercial power by running 3-5 at a time back to back, also treys his viewers like shit if they were to say one thing ProTech doesn't agree with, constructive criticism, bm or not. he straight up bans them, no time outs or anything. He deserved to be de-featured.


I bitch him out and call him out on stuff all the time, and I'm not banned. And things that happen in a stream are things that TL is not responsible for. That's why they can't do anything about stream sniping/cheating. And lol @ "abusing commercial power." Seriously?

On November 02 2011 05:53 Rive wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 03:15 VashTS wrote:
@Rive: Why you so BM towards ProTech now? Thought you guys were cool. You that mad about losing mod powers in a chat room?
@Gold: Did you actually make an account just to BM somebody in their own streaming topic? Lmfao. How old are you exactly?
@Odien: Wow, really? That's pretty BM of you, son.
@Azide: He's actually not Diamond 1v1, but nice try. Oh wait, no it wasn't.

Edit:
@Makica: You sure are exaggerating a fair bit. He doesn't accuse EVERYBODY of stream cheating. It's the small group of people (like Mannerchomp) that constantly match up with him and do their usual BM/garbage, and "just happen" to do the exact opener that's strong (or the counter) vs the build that he does, regardless of which opener he happens to do without scouting. If he actually DID accuse everybody, he wouldn't have a fanbase at all.

Also, IdrA calls like everybody bad. IdrA complains about abusive strategies. What's your point about that?




No VashTS i am not upset of losing my "MOD" I am annoyed with his constant complaining. He Decides to Report Players for Trolling him, when he did the same exact thing to lower level players! Hypocritical? I think So. The Fact that every good player in the 2v2 scene thinks hes a total douche bag must mean something.


My apologies for the false assumption, then. Not sure about the rest, but I doubt that.

On November 02 2011 05:58 stormchaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 05:45 ODieN wrote:
On November 02 2011 05:35 CursedFeanor wrote:
It's really retarded that ProTech was defeatured... It's a slap in the face of everyone who enjoys 2v2. I thought TL was more open-minded, but apparently not.

Defeaturing the (arguably) best 2v2 player in the world is stupid, no matter what you think about him personally.

Anyway I hope you keep streaming ProTech and we'll keep watching!

ProTech making racial slurs is not great for the TL.net community and/or sponsors who come to this website and view "featured streams" as it just makes TL.net look bad as an image due to supporting ProTech by featuring him.
He also abuses his commercial power by running 3-5 at a time back to back, also treys his viewers like shit if they were to say one thing ProTech doesn't agree with, constructive criticism, bm or not. he straight up bans them, no time outs or anything. He deserved to be de-featured.

I think this man said it best. Not to mention, I don't remember him ever getting over 100 viewers, why feature a stream that isn't generally popular?


This a joke post?

On November 02 2011 06:46 GoldRogers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 05:35 CursedFeanor wrote:
It's really retarded that ProTech was defeatured... It's a slap in the face of everyone who enjoys 2v2. I thought TL was more open-minded, but apparently not.

Defeaturing the (arguably) best 2v2 player in the world is stupid, no matter what you think about him personally.

Anyway I hope you keep streaming ProTech and we'll keep watching!


This guy is obviously trolling, calling someone who only knows how to 4 gate as toss, the best 2v2 player in the world is rediculous. All of his arranged teammates are GM's or former GM's which is the only reason he won the PTSL. Power/destructive, tehredbandit, has a higher score than him 90% of the games (carrying). This bitter immature person only knows how to all in and he does it very well, but that doesn't qualify him to be the "best" 2v2 player. There is a reason Team Wizards got picked up by fnatic and protech is teamless. When you try to troll, at least make it less obvious.

Your argument is "rediculous" son.

On November 02 2011 09:51 CHOMPMannER wrote:
ur saying hes so mad SO mad and tell him to grow up? lolol

Just goes to show the maturity level of Protechs stream fan boys


You are your friends are pretty good at making generalizations.

On November 02 2011 09:51 sunman1g wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 09:23 hitthebong wrote:
On November 02 2011 09:22 sunman1g wrote:
the only time I watched protech was insanely BM and I never watched him again.
I do not think someone like that should be featured



Lol, then with that argument, Destiny shouldnt be featured either.

oh wait...he's..... still ..... there ..... ?


if you watched destiny you knew that he jokes a lot.
he would never say a racial slur and if he said it he would make it as a joke.

protech clearly used racial slur in a serious situation and he did not mean to make a funny joke or anything.


the only time I watched destiny was insanely BM and I never watched him again.
I do not think someone like that should be featured


if you watched protech you knew that he jokes a lot.
he would never say a racial slur and if he said it he would make it as a joke.

destiny clearly used racial slur in a serious situation and he did not mean to make a funny joke or anything.




@Rive: Sorry about my assumption about the mod thing, btw.
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 06:56:37
November 02 2011 06:56 GMT
#377
On November 02 2011 15:26 VashTS wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 02 2011 04:08 Makica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 03:15 VashTS wrote:
@Rive: Why you so BM towards ProTech now? Thought you guys were cool. You that mad about losing mod powers in a chat room?
@Gold: Did you actually make an account just to BM somebody in their own streaming topic? Lmfao. How old are you exactly?
@Odien: Wow, really? That's pretty BM of you, son.
@Azide: He's actually not Diamond 1v1, but nice try. Oh wait, no it wasn't.

Edit:
@Makica: You sure are exaggerating a fair bit. He doesn't accuse EVERYBODY of stream cheating. It's the small group of people (like Mannerchomp) that constantly match up with him and do their usual BM/garbage, and "just happen" to do the exact opener that's strong (or the counter) vs the build that he does, regardless of which opener he happens to do without scouting. If he actually DID accuse everybody, he wouldn't have a fanbase at all.

Also, IdrA calls like everybody bad. IdrA complains about abusive strategies. What's your point about that?


I didn't say he accuses everyone of stream cheating. I said he disparages everyone he loses to in different ways.


On November 02 2011 03:07 Makica wrote:
Any team he loses to he accuses of stream cheating, doing some unfair strategy, etc and goes on a tirade about how bad they are.

That's you saying you didn't say x, and then you saying x just previously. =/

On November 02 2011 04:07 Azide wrote:
"idra is a code s player" --> he plays at the Code S level


No... "IdrA is a Code S player" means he's in Code S. "IdrA plays at Code S level" would mean what you said.

On November 02 2011 05:45 ODieN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 05:35 CursedFeanor wrote:
It's really retarded that ProTech was defeatured... It's a slap in the face of everyone who enjoys 2v2. I thought TL was more open-minded, but apparently not.

Defeaturing the (arguably) best 2v2 player in the world is stupid, no matter what you think about him personally.

Anyway I hope you keep streaming ProTech and we'll keep watching!

ProTech making racial slurs is not great for the TL.net community and/or sponsors who come to this website and view "featured streams" as it just makes TL.net look bad as an image due to supporting ProTech by featuring him.
He also abuses his commercial power by running 3-5 at a time back to back, also treys his viewers like shit if they were to say one thing ProTech doesn't agree with, constructive criticism, bm or not. he straight up bans them, no time outs or anything. He deserved to be de-featured.


I bitch him out and call him out on stuff all the time, and I'm not banned. And things that happen in a stream are things that TL is not responsible for. That's why they can't do anything about stream sniping/cheating. And lol @ "abusing commercial power." Seriously?

On November 02 2011 05:53 Rive wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 03:15 VashTS wrote:
@Rive: Why you so BM towards ProTech now? Thought you guys were cool. You that mad about losing mod powers in a chat room?
@Gold: Did you actually make an account just to BM somebody in their own streaming topic? Lmfao. How old are you exactly?
@Odien: Wow, really? That's pretty BM of you, son.
@Azide: He's actually not Diamond 1v1, but nice try. Oh wait, no it wasn't.

Edit:
@Makica: You sure are exaggerating a fair bit. He doesn't accuse EVERYBODY of stream cheating. It's the small group of people (like Mannerchomp) that constantly match up with him and do their usual BM/garbage, and "just happen" to do the exact opener that's strong (or the counter) vs the build that he does, regardless of which opener he happens to do without scouting. If he actually DID accuse everybody, he wouldn't have a fanbase at all.

Also, IdrA calls like everybody bad. IdrA complains about abusive strategies. What's your point about that?




No VashTS i am not upset of losing my "MOD" I am annoyed with his constant complaining. He Decides to Report Players for Trolling him, when he did the same exact thing to lower level players! Hypocritical? I think So. The Fact that every good player in the 2v2 scene thinks hes a total douche bag must mean something.


My apologies for the false assumption, then. Not sure about the rest, but I doubt that.

On November 02 2011 05:58 stormchaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 05:45 ODieN wrote:
On November 02 2011 05:35 CursedFeanor wrote:
It's really retarded that ProTech was defeatured... It's a slap in the face of everyone who enjoys 2v2. I thought TL was more open-minded, but apparently not.

Defeaturing the (arguably) best 2v2 player in the world is stupid, no matter what you think about him personally.

Anyway I hope you keep streaming ProTech and we'll keep watching!

ProTech making racial slurs is not great for the TL.net community and/or sponsors who come to this website and view "featured streams" as it just makes TL.net look bad as an image due to supporting ProTech by featuring him.
He also abuses his commercial power by running 3-5 at a time back to back, also treys his viewers like shit if they were to say one thing ProTech doesn't agree with, constructive criticism, bm or not. he straight up bans them, no time outs or anything. He deserved to be de-featured.

I think this man said it best. Not to mention, I don't remember him ever getting over 100 viewers, why feature a stream that isn't generally popular?


This a joke post?

On November 02 2011 06:46 GoldRogers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 05:35 CursedFeanor wrote:
It's really retarded that ProTech was defeatured... It's a slap in the face of everyone who enjoys 2v2. I thought TL was more open-minded, but apparently not.

Defeaturing the (arguably) best 2v2 player in the world is stupid, no matter what you think about him personally.

Anyway I hope you keep streaming ProTech and we'll keep watching!


This guy is obviously trolling, calling someone who only knows how to 4 gate as toss, the best 2v2 player in the world is rediculous. All of his arranged teammates are GM's or former GM's which is the only reason he won the PTSL. Power/destructive, tehredbandit, has a higher score than him 90% of the games (carrying). This bitter immature person only knows how to all in and he does it very well, but that doesn't qualify him to be the "best" 2v2 player. There is a reason Team Wizards got picked up by fnatic and protech is teamless. When you try to troll, at least make it less obvious.

Your argument is "rediculous" son.

On November 02 2011 09:51 CHOMPMannER wrote:
ur saying hes so mad SO mad and tell him to grow up? lolol

Just goes to show the maturity level of Protechs stream fan boys


You are your friends are pretty good at making generalizations.

On November 02 2011 09:51 sunman1g wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 09:23 hitthebong wrote:
On November 02 2011 09:22 sunman1g wrote:
the only time I watched protech was insanely BM and I never watched him again.
I do not think someone like that should be featured



Lol, then with that argument, Destiny shouldnt be featured either.

oh wait...he's..... still ..... there ..... ?


if you watched destiny you knew that he jokes a lot.
he would never say a racial slur and if he said it he would make it as a joke.

protech clearly used racial slur in a serious situation and he did not mean to make a funny joke or anything.


the only time I watched destiny was insanely BM and I never watched him again.
I do not think someone like that should be featured


if you watched protech you knew that he jokes a lot.
he would never say a racial slur and if he said it he would make it as a joke.

destiny clearly used racial slur in a serious situation and he did not mean to make a funny joke or anything.




@Rive: Sorry about my assumption about the mod thing, btw.

Yes, really.
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
askTeivospy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1525 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 07:09:45
November 02 2011 07:07 GMT
#378
i think the most annoying part about all of this is that I know how a lot of you actually are rude and deserve bans just from modding the stream for last 8 months and then seeing the polar opposite behavior on teamliquid, because you're really touting that whole maturity banner here.

schizophrenic
hihihi
CHOMPMannER
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada175 Posts
November 02 2011 07:13 GMT
#379
LOL Teivo notice how only today Protech started saying GL HF and GG in his games? And how now hes expklaining why he loses rather than saying " BAD ALLY FUCK "

but i wouldnt expect you to notice that
http://www.ipstarcraft.com/ --iPCHOMP
Azide
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada566 Posts
November 02 2011 07:33 GMT
#380
lol that's pretty funny, but its a good start. good to see
Azide and SuperNinja - Best Double Protoss 2v2 Team!
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 163
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1829
ggaemo 409
910 361
Yoon 301
Shuttle 85
Mong 81
Dewaltoss 76
Hm[arnc] 40
soO 30
Bale 25
[ Show more ]
Noble 21
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 17
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1136
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor729
Other Games
summit1g8166
C9.Mang0314
PiGStarcraft296
Happy181
Mew2King131
ArmadaUGS39
trigger13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2337
League of Legends
• Rush1191
• Lourlo962
• Stunt421
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 36m
OSC
15h 36m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.