• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:16
CEST 13:16
KST 20:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9557 users

[Stream] ProTech - Page 18

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 34 Next All
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 00:40:00
November 02 2011 00:35 GMT
#341
On November 02 2011 08:29 Perseverance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 08:05 Mythito wrote:
Where it's true Protech blames too many people for cheating in some way, it's reasonable that he does that because there are like 15 people who cheat or troll him so much it makes sense he's paranoid that everyone else is doing it too. He's like that kid that has a fit when people pick on him so they keep provoking him to get reactions, it's ridiculous and childish how proclan and mannerchomp and azide and all the others act around him just to get giggles about how he gets upset



Have you ever wondered why SO MANY people act this way towards Protech? I've actually watched him play vs optikzero and SeleCT, lose like 5 games in a row...and then accuse them of possibly stream cheating. I mean, really? Honestly, he brings all the hate/rage on himself.



No, I did not. Are you out of your mind? I know karl from bw days, don't post things that aren't true.

EDIT: and the only negative comment that I made in regards to those games is that TP is imbal against ZZ.
CHOMPMannER
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada175 Posts
November 02 2011 00:36 GMT
#342
lolol this is too funny, protech time to get a day job @ mcdonalds
http://www.ipstarcraft.com/ --iPCHOMP
Rive
Profile Joined April 2011
United States11 Posts
November 02 2011 00:38 GMT
#343
On November 02 2011 09:17 hitthebong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 20:48 Rive wrote:
LOL "I am Friends With Sorcery" That's funny coming from you, since I've never played with him in 2v2, and you clearly have...that seems more or less a false statement but its cool, i expect this from you. But GL getting featured again!! -.-



Rive, I have found you a few times, on different occasions, hanging out in Vitamins stream when he and sorcery were sniping protech.

I was the first one to tell protech about it, well over a month ago, and had it confirmed by others in chat.

I mean, who knows, I guess you were just there to watch all those bodybuilder youtube videos, right?


Anyway, I have watched Protech's stream for a while now. Sometimes he gets stream cheated. Sometimes, he says straight up "No, I just got beat that game". But mostly, he generally just accepts defeat and moves on to the next game.


People exaggerate to make it seem like EVERY loss, Protech uses an excuse as to why it was a loss. That's not the case. If you say otherwise, then you obviously aren't watching the stream, meaning that you can't even begin to make an argument against that point.

Lastly, even I will admit that sometimes Protech can be BM. Let's be realistic ... BM IS INHERENT IN 99.9% OF GAMERS. It is what it is. You can call Protech out on it, but just like you trolls and shit talkers on this stream, who are being BM with your posts, ........ C'mon. Lets not be hypocrites.




LOL,You are hilarious! You saw me on sorcerys stream huh? Well BRO the funny part about this whole thing is ...Protech 2v2 partner now plays with Vitamin...(tqgotslamt) So what does that tell you? You better go taddle on him to. You are defending the defenseless
"I Enjoy Coffee Flavored Water..."
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
November 02 2011 00:38 GMT
#344
On November 02 2011 06:46 GoldRogers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 05:35 CursedFeanor wrote:
It's really retarded that ProTech was defeatured... It's a slap in the face of everyone who enjoys 2v2. I thought TL was more open-minded, but apparently not.

Defeaturing the (arguably) best 2v2 player in the world is stupid, no matter what you think about him personally.

Anyway I hope you keep streaming ProTech and we'll keep watching!


This guy is obviously trolling, calling someone who only knows how to 4 gate as toss, the best 2v2 player in the world is rediculous. All of his arranged teammates are GM's or former GM's which is the only reason he won the PTSL. Power/destructive, tehredbandit, has a higher score than him 90% of the games (carrying). This bitter immature person only knows how to all in and he does it very well, but that doesn't qualify him to be the "best" 2v2 player. There is a reason Team Wizards got picked up by fnatic and protech is teamless. When you try to troll, at least make it less obvious.



Just to make this clear, I have no interest in joining a team, and I have said that plenty of times on my stream. Whether or not they picked up wizards for the reason that I'm just a BM player, I don't know. But I can assure you that even IF they had contacted me in regards to joining a team, I don't have any interest.
hitthebong
Profile Joined November 2011
United States6 Posts
November 02 2011 00:47 GMT
#345
On November 01 2011 20:48 Rive wrote:
LOL,You are hilarious! You saw me on sorcerys stream huh? Well BRO the funny part about this whole thing is ...Protech 2v2 partner now plays with Vitamin...(tqgotslamt) So what does that tell you? You better go taddle on him to. You are defending the defenseless





Rive, getslamt was protechs partner for how long? a few weeks? lol.

I don't need to defend Protech. He's a grown man, he can take care of himself im sure. I just call it how i see it. And the way I see it, by your numerous angry posts on this thread, you're just mad. SO mad. Grow up, "BRO".

"LOL"
(╮°_°)╮┳┳(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻┻
CHOMPMannER
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada175 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 00:51:38
November 02 2011 00:51 GMT
#346
ur saying hes so mad SO mad and tell him to grow up? lolol

Just goes to show the maturity level of Protechs stream fan boys
http://www.ipstarcraft.com/ --iPCHOMP
sunman1g
Profile Joined May 2011
United States334 Posts
November 02 2011 00:51 GMT
#347
On November 02 2011 09:23 hitthebong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 09:22 sunman1g wrote:
the only time I watched protech was insanely BM and I never watched him again.
I do not think someone like that should be featured



Lol, then with that argument, Destiny shouldnt be featured either.

oh wait...he's..... still ..... there ..... ?


if you watched destiny you knew that he jokes a lot.
he would never say a racial slur and if he said it he would make it as a joke.

protech clearly used racial slur in a serious situation and he did not mean to make a funny joke or anything.
hitthebong
Profile Joined November 2011
United States6 Posts
November 02 2011 00:56 GMT
#348
On November 02 2011 09:51 CHOMPMannER wrote:
ur saying hes so mad SO mad and tell him to grow up? lolol

Just goes to show the maturity level of Protechs stream fan boys




You got it, Mannerchomp. I'm just an immature fanboy.

What are you?

[image loading]

User was warned for this post
(╮°_°)╮┳┳(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻┻
Rive
Profile Joined April 2011
United States11 Posts
November 02 2011 00:59 GMT
#349
On November 02 2011 09:47 hitthebong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 20:48 Rive wrote:
LOL,You are hilarious! You saw me on sorcerys stream huh? Well BRO the funny part about this whole thing is ...Protech 2v2 partner now plays with Vitamin...(tqgotslamt) So what does that tell you? You better go taddle on him to. You are defending the defenseless





Rive, getslamt was protechs partner for how long? a few weeks? lol.

I don't need to defend Protech. He's a grown man, he can take care of himself im sure. I just call it how i see it. And the way I see it, by your numerous angry posts on this thread, you're just mad. SO mad. Grow up, "BRO".

"LOL"



hitthebong, You said "I was watching sorcerys stream" That means by implication you were as well...now...you should ban yourself for committing such a sin. And the reason Protech Banned me in the first place is because i called him out on Reporting people for Trolling him, Yet he does the same to bronze lvl 4v4 guys.
"I Enjoy Coffee Flavored Water..."
Otak
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom110 Posts
November 02 2011 01:02 GMT
#350
looool I love how mannerchomp sticks his nose in all over the place. Protech is so bad and unworthy of attention yet mannerchomp has to spend time posting in his stream thread. At least there's no danger of anyone posting in yours though hey?


getslamt was really whiny anyway i'm glad protech doesn't play with him anymore, he was so irritating on stream.

It really does make me laugh when people actively spend their time posting over and over in this thread bm'ing protech. It's obvious that you all have something personal against him (either that or you have the mentality of a 13 year old high school girl) so your arguments will never be taken seriously. No-one in here who is saying anything bad has any reason why they should be taken seriously. Mannerchomp has team killed when he's got matched with protech before which is far worse in game bm than anything protech has done.


ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
November 02 2011 01:06 GMT
#351
On November 02 2011 09:59 Rive wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 09:47 hitthebong wrote:
On November 01 2011 20:48 Rive wrote:
LOL,You are hilarious! You saw me on sorcerys stream huh? Well BRO the funny part about this whole thing is ...Protech 2v2 partner now plays with Vitamin...(tqgotslamt) So what does that tell you? You better go taddle on him to. You are defending the defenseless





Rive, getslamt was protechs partner for how long? a few weeks? lol.

I don't need to defend Protech. He's a grown man, he can take care of himself im sure. I just call it how i see it. And the way I see it, by your numerous angry posts on this thread, you're just mad. SO mad. Grow up, "BRO".

"LOL"



hitthebong, You said "I was watching sorcerys stream" That means by implication you were as well...now...you should ban yourself for committing such a sin. And the reason Protech Banned me in the first place is because i called him out on Reporting people for Trolling him, Yet he does the same to bronze lvl 4v4 guys.



And i cut it out completely.
CHOMPMannER
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada175 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 01:22:35
November 02 2011 01:21 GMT
#352
And people wonder why I team killed him?

He accused me of stream cheating and hacking he deserved it

Kid doesnt understand that he only has a few bad builds.. And if you survive vs Protech in the first 8 minutes, you win.
http://www.ipstarcraft.com/ --iPCHOMP
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 01:31:00
November 02 2011 01:25 GMT
#353
On November 02 2011 10:21 CHOMPMannER wrote:
And people wonder why I team killed him?

He accused me of stream cheating and hacking he deserved it

Kid doesnt understand that he only has a few bad builds.. And if you survive vs Protech in the first 8 minutes, you win.



Mannerchomp, I've proven how you stream cheat time and time again, and I've made it blatantly obvious to my audience, and most people would agree with me.

And I've also said many times on my stream that, if you do stream cheat it's a risk that us streamers take ( as I cannot put a delay on my stream right now because of the multistream bug ) so I wouldn't rage about it if people were upfront about it. For example this guy who I've been recently playing against: America. He's obvious about it, and do I rage about it? No because again, it's risk that you take when you stream.

On another note, I never accused you of "HACKING" not even once. The only thing that I ever accused you of was stream cheating and I have very good grounds to make that accusation.

And someone with a personality like yours it's very believable that you would do something like that.

EDIT:

And for the record people have witnessed me lose games to players such as:

Gatored / Geno
mystik / illusive
getslamt / trb
Azide / SuperNinja

Those are the teams that I frequently lose to when I play random team, and have I EVER ONCE claimed that they are stream cheating? NO. I rage about losing, sure but who doesn't? I rage about bad allies when I play RANDOM TEAM.

For the people who actually watch my stream on a daily bases, whenever I'm in a Skype call with chris, whenever we lose games the first thing isn't always " Oh, okay they were stream cheating. " Sometimes it is, but that's only when it's blatantly obvious. We go over how we could have won the game, and what we could have done different, or in most cases just MOVE ON TO THE NEXT GAME.

As far as the drama is concerned I've basically shut myself out from the whole " chatting in sc2. " as it brings way too much drama to not only my stream chat, not also TL.net.

So that being said, the stream will without a doubt be 10x more enjoyable than it was originally.



CHOMPMannER
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada175 Posts
November 02 2011 01:28 GMT
#354
LOL protech honestly dude, I've watched your stream enough times to know what your zerg builds were.. It's not rocket science to figure out how to counter your openings. I was never stream cheating, seriously get off it.

And I'm telling you now I will stream cheat vs. you in the future because I'm sick of your bull shit accusations and might as well just do it to piss you off.
http://www.ipstarcraft.com/ --iPCHOMP
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 01:32:07
November 02 2011 01:31 GMT
#355
On November 02 2011 10:28 CHOMPMannER wrote:
LOL protech honestly dude, I've watched your stream enough times to know what your zerg builds were.. It's not rocket science to figure out how to counter your openings. I was never stream cheating, seriously get off it.

And I'm telling you now I will stream cheat vs. you in the future because I'm sick of your bull shit accusations and might as well just do it to piss you off.



Yeah, like that game on monylth ridge where power proxies a starport under your base with a fusion core there, and you just happen to send an SCV scout there? (15mins into game)
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
November 02 2011 01:33 GMT
#356
On November 02 2011 10:28 CHOMPMannER wrote:
LOL protech honestly dude, I've watched your stream enough times to know what your zerg builds were.. It's not rocket science to figure out how to counter your openings. I was never stream cheating, seriously get off it.

And I'm telling you now I will stream cheat vs. you in the future because I'm sick of your bull shit accusations and might as well just do it to piss you off.



Then I have no reason to be upset with you, as long as you admit.
CHOMPMannER
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada175 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 01:40:16
November 02 2011 01:33 GMT
#357
On November 02 2011 10:31 ProTech wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 10:28 CHOMPMannER wrote:
LOL protech honestly dude, I've watched your stream enough times to know what your zerg builds were.. It's not rocket science to figure out how to counter your openings. I was never stream cheating, seriously get off it.

And I'm telling you now I will stream cheat vs. you in the future because I'm sick of your bull shit accusations and might as well just do it to piss you off.



Yeah, like that game on monylth ridge where power proxies a starport under your base with a fusion core there, and you just happen to send an SCV scout there?



Ok first of all let me explain something to you. I am a Terran player... Your ally was Terran

I got an scv in your Terran ally's base he had a factory and a barracks with no add ons around 8 minutes.... hmmm I was makin banshees that game so i immediately came to the thought of Proxy Starport?

want to know why? Because 1 rax marine and 1 factory hellion would make no sense at that stage of the game.

Your proof is not proof, maybe you should learn your timings and look @ the facts in front of you LOL

I suggest you watch the replay from my POV rather than just jumping the gun and not looking @ facts:
http://drop.sc/9987

thanks
http://www.ipstarcraft.com/ --iPCHOMP
hitthebong
Profile Joined November 2011
United States6 Posts
November 02 2011 01:35 GMT
#358
On November 02 2011 10:28 CHOMPMannER wrote:
LOL protech honestly dude, I've watched your stream enough times to know what your zerg builds were.. It's not rocket science to figure out how to counter your openings. I was never stream cheating, seriously get off it.

And I'm telling you now I will stream cheat vs. you in the future because I'm sick of your bull shit accusations and might as well just do it to piss you off.



Mannerchomp, this quote from the kid who was calling me out on my "maturity level"?


hahahha, you're so pathetic. :D
(╮°_°)╮┳┳(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻┻
hipsterHobbit
Profile Joined September 2011
United States218 Posts
November 02 2011 01:35 GMT
#359
On November 02 2011 10:25 ProTech wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 10:21 CHOMPMannER wrote:
And people wonder why I team killed him?

He accused me of stream cheating and hacking he deserved it

Kid doesnt understand that he only has a few bad builds.. And if you survive vs Protech in the first 8 minutes, you win.




And for the record people have witnessed me lose games to players such as:

Gatored / Geno
mystik / illusive
getslamt / trb
Azide / SuperNinja

Those are the teams that I frequently lose to when I play random team, and have I EVER ONCE claimed that they are stream cheating? NO. I rage about losing, sure but who doesn't? I rage about bad allies when I play RANDOM TEAM.






Why, that is the most humble thing I've ever heard you say.

Now practice this one.

I lost that game for my team because my strategy didn't do enough damage.

Now that would be enjoyable.
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
November 02 2011 01:52 GMT
#360
On November 02 2011 10:35 hipsterHobbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 10:25 ProTech wrote:
On November 02 2011 10:21 CHOMPMannER wrote:
And people wonder why I team killed him?

He accused me of stream cheating and hacking he deserved it

Kid doesnt understand that he only has a few bad builds.. And if you survive vs Protech in the first 8 minutes, you win.




And for the record people have witnessed me lose games to players such as:

Gatored / Geno
mystik / illusive
getslamt / trb
Azide / SuperNinja

Those are the teams that I frequently lose to when I play random team, and have I EVER ONCE claimed that they are stream cheating? NO. I rage about losing, sure but who doesn't? I rage about bad allies when I play RANDOM TEAM.






Why, that is the most humble thing I've ever heard you say.

Now practice this one.

I lost that game for my team because my strategy didn't do enough damage.

Now that would be enjoyable.



Again, if you watch my stream on a daily basis you would know that if the game was my fault, then I take the blame.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko306
SpeCial 104
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15849
firebathero 2115
Bisu 1073
Hyuk 662
Horang2 507
Larva 262
BeSt 261
Mini 185
Light 165
EffOrt 143
[ Show more ]
Soma 118
Barracks 101
Leta 97
Rush 77
Mong 73
ZerO 66
Snow 58
Pusan 51
Killer 50
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 38
Aegong 37
NaDa 34
Yoon 31
Sharp 31
Mind 29
Sexy 29
Sea.KH 25
zelot 24
Bale 22
sorry 18
Sacsri 15
Noble 14
JulyZerg 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 299
Fuzer 161
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss841
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1048
crisheroes995
Other Games
gofns31187
singsing1967
olofmeister1136
B2W.Neo223
Livibee90
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream205
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH138
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 44m
OSC
10h 44m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 44m
Online Event
23h 44m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.