• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:45
CEST 12:45
KST 19:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12213 users

[Stream] iNcontroL - Page 8

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 51 Next
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
March 06 2011 04:10 GMT
#141
On March 06 2011 13:10 n00bspanker wrote:
Show nested quote +
goeff unbanned you right away i think :>


No, he clicked the button that made me permanently banned.


sucks to be you then
Kevmeister @ Dota2
adRo.
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia243 Posts
March 06 2011 04:18 GMT
#142
Hey Geoff,
Just wanted to say a big thanks for streaming!
Unfortunately 2011 is my final year of school. So instead of playing Starcraft, i find myself in mountains of math, but by watching your stream and listening to you on SOTG I still get a good sense of whats going on in the game and whats happening in the community!

So yeah, lots of man love <3<3 and keep streaming!


[image loading]
This seems to be whats on my monitor most of the time, thanks for making math bearable!
i like turtles
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
March 06 2011 05:25 GMT
#143
On February 23 2011 19:03 boesthius wrote:
let me show you the art of hairwhipping via picture

[image loading]

you're welcome.


cant do that now, can ya..
beep boop
BetterFasterStronger
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States604 Posts
March 06 2011 07:51 GMT
#144
[image loading]
Proof that incontrol's stream is the best
And also that Goku is the best mod.
Top 200 as Protoss - Switched to Terran. 0-30 against EGiNcontroL... God damnet
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
March 06 2011 09:24 GMT
#145
On March 06 2011 13:06 n00bspanker wrote:
Got banned for offering Geoff $150,000,000 in exchange for an autograph on my butt-cheeks. Power-tripping "moderators" make me sad .


msg me your ID and I will unban you.. that was what I mean to do anyways Sorry
Zorba
Profile Joined October 2010
United States48 Posts
March 06 2011 18:08 GMT
#146
iNcontroL, i was wondering if you could lower the res on the stream, in exchange for a higher frame rate. I do't want it to interfere with your play. But if it is possible, that would be great
aLuLz
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany175 Posts
March 06 2011 18:45 GMT
#147
Very nice stream. I like it although im not playing protoss. You are streaming the best times of the day :-D Before school and late in the evening. Good job dude. keep doin that.
eiger
Profile Joined April 2010
Belgium98 Posts
March 06 2011 23:24 GMT
#148

Coaching is excellent, I really learn a lot

Just a completely random suggestion - perhaps when coaching as spec for a player, watch from his view only, as your commentary often hints seconds before a preeminent drop, or two pronged drop, etc, etc, giving your coachee almost a kinda subtle maphack pre-warning system if you know what I mean. Maybe try a game or two like that.





MaestroSC
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2073 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-07 05:20:36
March 07 2011 05:19 GMT
#149
"Michael, Michael! Dunk the basketball! It has a higher percentage of going in!"

"who are you to be giving me advice?"

I have never lol'ed so hard in your stream. You are as funny as you are skilled and well mannered.

And now im Lol'ing cause I just read the post above mine xD
BetterFasterStronger
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States604 Posts
March 08 2011 12:01 GMT
#150
Hey guys Gokutv here. I am a mod on Incontrol's stream. If you've been banned by 1 of the moderators and want a unban just message me here on TL and i will get you unbanned that way it is less work for iNcontroL (kind of the point of moderators). We try to keep it to 10 minute bans (Unless you are Combat-EX) but miss clicks do happen. I will be keeping tabs though!
Top 200 as Protoss - Switched to Terran. 0-30 against EGiNcontroL... God damnet
arioch
Profile Joined May 2010
England403 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-08 21:23:39
March 08 2011 21:21 GMT
#151
I like watching incontrols stream.. but living in europe I would love it if someone could figure out why the justintv vods are almost completely unwatchable.. There seems to be some weird issue where the video will skip forwards like 30 mins, and then you have to wait for the audio to catch up...

Whats strange is incontrols stream is the only jtv one I have trouble watching the vods on..

I wonder if its something my end or something on justintv thats causing it?
Bounce
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada25 Posts
March 09 2011 09:55 GMT
#152
You always say you try to help your students after lessons by answering questions, giving advice/replays and networking them with like-minded peers. Is this also true for one-time students like myself? :D
MMQC
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
March 09 2011 09:57 GMT
#153
I try! have you been skyping q's to me? Also I usually keep active students on my f list and then I connect them to other students..
Ciphon
Profile Joined March 2011
Chile2 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 19:10:25
March 09 2011 19:06 GMT
#154
On March 09 2011 06:21 arioch wrote:
I like watching incontrols stream.. but living in europe I would love it if someone could figure out why the justintv vods are almost completely unwatchable.. There seems to be some weird issue where the video will skip forwards like 30 mins, and then you have to wait for the audio to catch up...

Whats strange is incontrols stream is the only jtv one I have trouble watching the vods on..

I wonder if its something my end or something on justintv thats causing it?


I'm in South America and get the same problem. As you pointed out maybe is on my side, but i haven't figured out yet . I really love the stream, and i've been catching it since it was announced on SOTG, but now that iNcontroL has been streaming a little later, the only way i get to watch it is through VOD.

Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
March 09 2011 20:32 GMT
#155
incontrol one of my favorite protoss to play against, never 4gates!
Bounce
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada25 Posts
March 10 2011 05:20 GMT
#156
On March 09 2011 18:57 iNcontroL wrote:
I try! have you been skyping q's to me? Also I usually keep active students on my f list and then I connect them to other students..


Yeah I did
MMQC
BetterFasterStronger
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States604 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-10 07:56:22
March 10 2011 07:55 GMT
#157
On March 10 2011 14:20 Bounce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 18:57 iNcontroL wrote:
I try! have you been skyping q's to me? Also I usually keep active students on my f list and then I connect them to other students..


Yeah I did

It depends on what your lesson was. If you played against people while iNcontroL coaches you through it then he probably told you too add that person because it was 99% probably another student of his. A lot of the people i help iNcontrol coach (and when i say help iNcontroL coach, he demonstrates a build and smashes me into the ground and then his student usually does the same) usually end up adding me, Like Draken1 / Mortaltv on incontrol's stream.

If your like me and you personally asked to play against incontrol for your lesson then he may of not brought it up (because another student wasn't there)

ALl of iNcontrol's students are usually on his stream and are there to get better so i would suggest hitting up the stream chat.

What i think GosuCoaching.Com should do is add a forum section for things exactly like this. (Just a thought)
Top 200 as Protoss - Switched to Terran. 0-30 against EGiNcontroL... God damnet
DazZle.
Profile Joined February 2011
United States56 Posts
March 15 2011 08:47 GMT
#158
InControl, I am sure you have already seen the StarTale NASL youtube applications.

What are your thoughts on the logistics of StarTale joining the NASL?

If they are not accepted, do you think the NASL will be viewed as a lower-tier tournament in terms of skill?

Thanks!
-Dazzle
Keype
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden455 Posts
March 16 2011 21:00 GMT
#159
InControL I love ur stream! Its highly entertaining and you usually explains what you think of the match up and why you do everything, its really (educationaly) , not sure thats an word:p The quality is always perfect and if its lagg u can just pick a lower resolution which is awesome (justin ftw!). I heard u said u wanted more routine times with streaming games, if there are any times of u streaming atm I would like to know them, I know when u stream at night( ur time) its like morning here in sweden so thats not really viable for me to watch but I wanna know what other times u usually stream? Thanks man u know your the best, never forget that!
Tornado Terran Fighting!
WIldrover
Profile Joined October 2010
13 Posts
March 16 2011 21:01 GMT
#160
Love your Stream, the only problem is that it is too good... I've missed a lot of school because of the epic content u put out in the midel of the night :D. <33
"If you can chill, chill." -Liquid`Tyler
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings136
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11291
FanTaSy 1399
Hyuk 845
Horang2 577
BeSt 507
Pusan 244
Stork 196
Killer 116
Zeus 109
Mind 105
[ Show more ]
sorry 103
Last 97
Hyun 57
EffOrt 53
ggaemo 52
PianO 49
ToSsGirL 41
Snow 37
Bale 35
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 21
Aegong 16
Sacsri 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe161
Counter-Strike
fl0m1109
byalli695
x6flipin219
Other Games
gofns38462
singsing2543
ArmadaUGS85
Mew2King72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 15m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 0
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 15m
Replay Cast
12h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.