• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:13
CEST 04:13
KST 11:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9027 users

[Stream] iNcontroL - Page 10

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 51 Next
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
March 29 2011 17:00 GMT
#181
I'm not trolling or anything, the quality isn't unwatchable or anything, it's just not up to par will the clearer streams featured on TL.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
March 29 2011 17:09 GMT
#182
On March 30 2011 01:42 Zorkmid wrote:
Nah he's right. Your stream has pretty bad quality and frame rate, find a gosu to help you fix it.


Same thing for you buddy Sorry but literally over 3k people a night are 100% fine... it isn't me
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
March 29 2011 17:13 GMT
#183
On March 30 2011 02:09 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 01:42 Zorkmid wrote:
Nah he's right. Your stream has pretty bad quality and frame rate, find a gosu to help you fix it.


Same thing for you buddy Sorry but literally over 3k people a night are 100% fine... it isn't me



In a positive way, it is you. They come to listen and hear you because you got one of the stronger personalities in the community. They do this in spite of the fact that your quality isn't as good as some other streams. People are trying to give constructive criticism to how you can make your stream better.
Workforce
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden70 Posts
March 29 2011 18:08 GMT
#184
On March 30 2011 01:39 iNcontroL wrote:
awkward

It isn't me dude.. it's you.

Set the stream to lowest.


Well i dont know what to tell you, literally every other stream looks a lot better. I have 100 Mbit internet, so its more than good enough. Also the framerate is just as bad on the lower resolutions.
Nolot
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom271 Posts
March 29 2011 18:43 GMT
#185
I actually think you stream at a TOO high quality, I'd recommend lowering it a bit, because I also have trouble watching it fluently
cN-
Profile Joined July 2010
United States41 Posts
March 29 2011 18:47 GMT
#186
i watch it all the time no issues at all... best quality always.
Samejima
Profile Joined June 2004
Canada534 Posts
March 29 2011 18:53 GMT
#187
It's the only stream that I cant run on 360 and 480, it always stop after a few seconds, I have to put it in 720 but it's too high quality for my internet so I only have the sound
What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized yet.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-29 22:32:58
March 29 2011 22:21 GMT
#188
99% of the people tell me it is high/too high. I check on a regular basis and it is fantastic. If it isn't working for some people I am sorry! Not really something I'd logically fix when the vast majority is reporting excellent conditions.

I know it's easier to say "well other streams seem better." But I can assure you, I don't attract 3-4k people each night who don't also watch other streams
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
March 29 2011 22:34 GMT
#189
I get artifacts every now and then but for the most part the quality is tits. one of the best quality (and enjoyment) user streams on TL.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
March 29 2011 22:38 GMT
#190
i get great quality watching this. it skips a little bit but i assume it is on my end as my (wireless) internet is not very good. stream might be "too high" quality for me but it is my own fault tt
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
storm8ring3r
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany227 Posts
March 29 2011 22:53 GMT
#191
I personally think the framerate is a little low on the stream but I like what I get
follow chobopeon on twitter
uuhson
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1 Post
April 05 2011 05:18 GMT
#192
how is he green?
Niggas don't fuck around.
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
April 05 2011 05:23 GMT
#193
On March 30 2011 03:08 Workforce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 01:39 iNcontroL wrote:
awkward

It isn't me dude.. it's you.

Set the stream to lowest.


Well i dont know what to tell you, literally every other stream looks a lot better. I have 100 Mbit internet, so its more than good enough. Also the framerate is just as bad on the lower resolutions.

I have a 15 download wireless connection, and I have to say that Incontrol's stream is one of the highest quality streams up there. It lags a bit, yes, but I think that this is due more to the high quality of the stream (my internet can't keep up) rather than something wrong with his stream itself.
Altern
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1053 Posts
April 05 2011 05:27 GMT
#194
Its weird cause I can't watch it on anything lower than the "Best" setting. In 480p/720p it just shows a few frames then cuts out to black screen. The quality is so good it looks like I'm playing the game but the fps is pretty jittery but overall I very much enjoy your stream.
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
April 05 2011 05:28 GMT
#195
The stream quality and commentary is top notch compared to many of the other featured streams. Some streams for whatever reason don't like to work the best for a handful of people. At least justin.tv gives you a method to try and assist it in working.
Oscitate
Profile Joined January 2011
United States23 Posts
April 05 2011 05:32 GMT
#196
The stream looks amazing tonight. FPS isn't the best, but the quality/clarity is very good. Also, fantastic job at MLG!!!
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-05 05:48:45
April 05 2011 05:33 GMT
#197
iNc, I think you're definitely having FPS issues at the moment. I watch a lot of streams and I think it's just yours. The artifacting has always been there (I think your keyframe rate number is too high) but the FPS hasn't been an issue in the past. I just checked with 3 other TL people and they all said the FPS is bad for them too.

And it won't let me go down below Best, it's just a blank screen when I do. :o

EDIT: Weird, the other resolutions just started working for me but they're still very choppy, and it freezes every 5 seconds or so. After that, it speeds up to catch up and you end up sounding like Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Since it worked fine in the past, maybe your computer just needs a reboot or something?
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Dinohax
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada11 Posts
April 05 2011 05:58 GMT
#198
I think you would greatly benefit from using sc2gears. Please consider it.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1140887/1/Dinohax/
SaroVati
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada280 Posts
April 05 2011 06:00 GMT
#199
Hey Geoff, I watch your stream from time to time to look at some of the upcoming strategy and of course just good gameplay. I enjoy the commentary quite a bit and hope you continue doing what you do =)

Just a quick question, I saw on your stream something zerg has tried to do, and something that has happened to me a few times in high masters, the early wall-breaker. What it consists of is an unscoutable ling count (so you do your regular build, in this case I do a 3 gate sentry expo as well), and then suddenly when only 1 sentry is out (or in some very well timed pushes your sentry isn't even out yet) he sends 2 drones to mine your minerals while storming the front with 8-10 lings. The drones deal extra dps when they glide past your zealot causing your wall to die faster than you can pull a probe and drop a pylon.

Do you think this will be game-breaking? Some maps have closer mineral-to-ramp positions, but on xel-naga it's happened a few times to me. Any tips? Should I always have a probe nearby in case of this weird unit-passing drone wall breaker?

Thanks =)
Altern
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1053 Posts
April 07 2011 07:33 GMT
#200
Yay, I don't know what you did, but the lower resolutions now work
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 369
NaDa 37
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g8837
JimRising 695
ViBE151
WinterStarcraft133
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS57
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1422
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 47m
INu's Battles
9h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 47m
Replay Cast
20h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.