B.net problem or drophacker (like Deezer)?
I want to watch IdrA actually play a game!
| Forum Index > User Streams |
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46474 Posts
B.net problem or drophacker (like Deezer)? I want to watch IdrA actually play a game! | ||
|
MMello
279 Posts
Does anyone know where i can find idra's playlist.. I tried google but i can't find a legit one | ||
|
5c0rp10n
Germany342 Posts
| ||
|
Phobbers
773 Posts
Curse you! | ||
|
Wiseman
United States41 Posts
| ||
|
LingBlingMuta
United States382 Posts
On November 30 2011 05:14 MMello wrote: A Friend of mine was dropped at the same time.. Does anyone know where i can find idra's playlist.. I tried google but i can't find a legit one Dude if you watch the stream you can see he listens to pandora "dubstep" thats it, nothing special. | ||
|
3DGlaDOS
Germany607 Posts
| ||
|
NEOtheONE
United States2233 Posts
| ||
|
stokes17
United States1411 Posts
GRACK ![]() | ||
|
NEOtheONE
United States2233 Posts
and it's time for some DeadMau5. | ||
|
stokes17
United States1411 Posts
On November 30 2011 07:41 NEOtheONE wrote: IdrA vs CombatEX, again. and it's time for some DeadMau5. O look he made Void rays.... again | ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
![]() | ||
|
BlackMagister
United States5834 Posts
![]() | ||
|
dapierow
Serbia1316 Posts
| ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
seriously. this deezer. seriously. ![]() | ||
|
Enki
United States2548 Posts
| ||
|
dronescout
Iceland246 Posts
| ||
|
teumas
Sweden280 Posts
On November 30 2011 08:01 dronescout wrote: Wait what? I saw his game vs Combat and that he went offline but I missed what Deezer did. Can anyone inform me? Idra quit the game directly and took his stream down. I guess he got tired of being sniped | ||
|
Thrax
Canada1755 Posts
| ||
|
Kira__
Sweden2672 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War EffOrt Dota 2Mini Soma actioN Rush Shuttle ggaemo Light Larva Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1492 B2W.Neo949 byalli501 Mlord336 Khaldor322 ceh9267 DeMusliM213 Liquid`VortiX172 ArmadaUGS139 KnowMe125 Trikslyr51 BRAT_OK Railgan18 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH227 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • mYiSmile126 • IndyKCrew • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Migwel • Kozan Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|