• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:22
CEST 16:22
KST 23:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6842 users

[Stream] IdrA - Page 155

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 178 Next
LingBlingMuta
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States382 Posts
November 15 2011 08:50 GMT
#3081
I think its silly Idra doesnt stream more w/ commentary.

Without it he's at around 10k viewers, with it he sits around 20k.

Thats fucking half of what some of the HUGE tourneys bring in.

He must be sittin on a bank to not crave that kind of money.

That being said, love the stream!
The Gracken shall be re-released... Soon
Jaxtyk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States600 Posts
November 15 2011 08:58 GMT
#3082
Well IdrA has said himself that he loves money. But like any other man, I'm sure he hates working for it
To tell the truth....I could beat anyone in the world.
Sergio1992
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Italy522 Posts
November 21 2011 18:40 GMT
#3083
I never saw Idra's stream online. May someone say when does he stream? I was never able to watch his stream, though I connect often because I suffer insomnia
Mr Showtime
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1353 Posts
November 21 2011 18:44 GMT
#3084
On November 22 2011 03:40 Sergio1992 wrote:
I never saw Idra's stream online. May someone say when does he stream? I was never able to watch his stream, though I connect often because I suffer insomnia


You can watch the VODs of his streams.

http://www.twitch.tv/eg_idra/videos
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
November 21 2011 18:57 GMT
#3085
On November 22 2011 03:40 Sergio1992 wrote:
I never saw Idra's stream online. May someone say when does he stream? I was never able to watch his stream, though I connect often because I suffer insomnia

If he's streaming, it will be Featured on the right-hand side of TLs pages.
Also, he tweet like every time he's about to stream, so add him on Twitter.
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
Romitelli
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Brunei Darussalam566 Posts
November 21 2011 19:17 GMT
#3086
Yeah, never caught it online either.. Didn't even know he streamed until I saw that quotes compilation that someone put up. I guess it's because of all the back and forth crazy traveling schedule.
Zed's dead, baby, Zed's dead.
RodrigoX
Profile Joined November 2009
United States645 Posts
November 27 2011 20:48 GMT
#3087
Does Idra still get money from watching his stream vods and the commericials?
We were all raised on televion that made us believe we'd all be Millionairs, Movie gods, and Rockstars..... But we won't.... We are slowly learning that fact. And we are very, very pissed off.
LingBlingMuta
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States382 Posts
November 27 2011 21:30 GMT
#3088
Yeah Im almost positive he does.
The Gracken shall be re-released... Soon
enigamI
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada385 Posts
November 28 2011 02:37 GMT
#3089
I"m at school at the moment and I have to let the vods buffer for a really long time, can anyone let me know the most recent vods that have commentary?
OVERLORDai
Profile Joined March 2011
United States49 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-28 02:42:14
November 28 2011 02:42 GMT
#3090
On November 28 2011 05:48 RodrigoX wrote:
Does Idra still get money from watching his stream vods and the commericials?

of course
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
Vaethin
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany44 Posts
November 28 2011 14:01 GMT
#3091
Hey,
does anyone know if IdrA also uploads replays of these laddering sessions?
His VoDs are great, but together with the replays it would be even better *_*
dre2k
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands215 Posts
November 28 2011 14:59 GMT
#3092
On Nov 28 2011 15:01<span style='color:#d20000'> (58 min)</span> Vaethin wrote:
Hey,
does anyone know if IdrA also uploads replays of these laddering sessions?
His VoDs are great, but together with the replays it would be even better *_*

he doesn't
StuartLove
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany267 Posts
November 28 2011 15:02 GMT
#3093
turn your stream on gracken
We Love ...
NEOtheONE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2233 Posts
November 29 2011 18:50 GMT
#3094
IdrA is streaming right now.
Abstracts, the too long didn't read of the educated world.
RabidSeagull
Profile Joined December 2010
United States220 Posts
November 29 2011 19:01 GMT
#3095
is he already done or did it crash :/
I be the body dropper, the heartbeat stopper. Child educator, plus head amputator
NEOtheONE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2233 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-29 19:18:28
November 29 2011 19:10 GMT
#3096
It crashed or something, but it is back up now.
Abstracts, the too long didn't read of the educated world.
Madera
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
November 29 2011 19:20 GMT
#3097
Awesome, he's streaming. It has been a long time since I watched.
Leach
Profile Joined December 2010
United States536 Posts
November 29 2011 19:37 GMT
#3098
Oh my god, IdrA's streaming!

Go watch everybody!
TAAF
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland226 Posts
November 29 2011 20:01 GMT
#3099
Am I the only one who thinks it's a little weird that the overlay is covering the game timer? I hope that the EG guys will get that fixed.
Despite that great gameplay, great music, great player! IdrA fighting!
Crouching probe, hidden cannon
Simonius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany98 Posts
November 29 2011 20:05 GMT
#3100
On November 30 2011 05:01 TAAF wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks it's a little weird that the overlay is covering the game timer? I hope that the EG guys will get that fixed.
Despite that great gameplay, great music, great player! IdrA fighting!

Wow, exactly what I wanted to mention!

Gametimer is so important and it makes Idra's stream so much more insightful. Pls bring back game timer! Really, really important.
His timings are so perfect. I want to learn from it and I trap myself watching 5-6 times for the game timer realizing it isnt there! Pls bring back!
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 969
WardiTV808
OGKoka 259
Rex141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 259
Rex 141
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2784
Shuttle 1668
EffOrt 838
BeSt 638
Light 403
Mini 366
firebathero 356
ZerO 277
ggaemo 269
Stork 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 177
Barracks 120
Shine 89
Zeus 80
Sea.KH 67
Killer 59
Hyun 42
Yoon 40
sorry 36
Shinee 30
ToSsGirL 29
Sexy 28
Mong 27
Aegong 26
Terrorterran 25
Bale 20
soO 17
HiyA 16
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
qojqva3643
Dendi1932
BananaSlamJamma311
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes463
Other Games
singsing2247
olofmeister1621
hiko1044
B2W.Neo846
Lowko348
Pyrionflax230
Sick195
Liquid`VortiX190
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)12
Liquid`RaSZi4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream542
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH295
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2309
• Nemesis1825
• TFBlade476
Other Games
• WagamamaTV269
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 38m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.