On March 12 2011 03:43 Harstem wrote:
What do you think of Lalush rage? :D:D:D:D:D
What do you think of Lalush rage? :D:D:D:D:D
He's trying to bring back the IdrA rage
| Forum Index > User Streams |
|
apm66
Canada943 Posts
On March 12 2011 03:43 Harstem wrote: What do you think of Lalush rage? :D:D:D:D:D He's trying to bring back the IdrA rage | ||
|
xtfftc
United Kingdom2343 Posts
| ||
|
animol
135 Posts
| ||
|
clownzim
Brazil267 Posts
| ||
|
ALPINA
3791 Posts
| ||
|
drooL
United Kingdom2108 Posts
On March 12 2011 06:28 Alpina wrote: Stream lags all the time pretty much impossible to watch =/ not much we can do dood, sorry try changing quality, other than that it's probably justin servers. will get better in the next few weeks ![]() | ||
|
Argolis
Canada211 Posts
![]() Can a mod unban me or something? I have no clue why/when this happened. | ||
|
Sheekthief
United States267 Posts
On March 15 2011 06:30 Argolis wrote: Tried to join the chat today only to discover I was banned ![]() Can a mod unban me or something? I have no clue why/when this happened. I unbanned everyone that was banned on March 11th or before. Should probably be unbanned now. | ||
|
drooL
United Kingdom2108 Posts
On March 15 2011 06:30 Argolis wrote: Tried to join the chat today only to discover I was banned ![]() Can a mod unban me or something? I have no clue why/when this happened. sorry, that happens from time to time dood. it's because some eople use the wrong ban-technique :D and then sometimes whole regions/providers get banned. hope it's resolved now! ![]() | ||
|
StinkyBoots
Canada76 Posts
| ||
|
GutsSC2
United States45 Posts
EDIT: Drool is so bm. Mod me so I can ban him, dude. | ||
|
drooL
United Kingdom2108 Posts
On April 01 2011 03:13 Maelthorn wrote: Stream more ladder, dude. I like it. You interact with viewers a lot more than most people. EDIT: Drool is so bm. Mod me so I can ban him, dude. :D i'm never bm dood. | ||
|
AdamBanks
Canada996 Posts
thx for your consideration. banks a.k.a. ism on qnet | ||
|
Sheekthief
United States267 Posts
On April 01 2011 04:35 AdamBanks wrote: yo ipp used to watch ur stream, i dont mind your speech enhancement <3, but about a month ago for some reason someone banned me from the chat, which is weird cause i never really use chat except to catch up on a cast when i was late. Anyway how difficult would this be to fix? if its a hassle don't worry about it. I would watch ur stream again if you would fix this and readd u on facebook etc. When I got banned for no reason i could figure it kinda of turned me off from ur stream. thx for your consideration. banks a.k.a. ism on qnet Just cleared the banlist. You should be unbanned now ![]() | ||
|
CodECleaR
United States395 Posts
Should definitely check it out. | ||
|
aepal
Netherlands123 Posts
Keep rockin! | ||
|
Tufas
Austria2259 Posts
![]() :D | ||
|
k0pf
Germany180 Posts
Btw: i was playing Basketball yesterday with you, drool. I was so like: WTF when i saw you:D | ||
|
drooL
United Kingdom2108 Posts
On April 15 2011 01:23 k0pf wrote: Hey, rly like ur stream, but its kinda laggy for germans .... i gues its just problems with justin.tv ... was the same at many streams there. Btw: i was playing Basketball yesterday with you, drool. I was so like: WTF when i saw you:D haha lol. say hi next time :D i'm going to be there next week :p | ||
|
trembol
Poland17 Posts
| ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs HackErIsTopLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|