• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:29
CEST 15:29
KST 22:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War65.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10055 users

[Stream] Destiny - Page 89

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 164 Next
MoRoH
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5 Posts
August 30 2011 04:58 GMT
#1761
I think he's mad. I would like to know why he is mad at me? If I banned him he probably deserved it. How can I ask him why he has such an issue with me?
MoRoH
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5 Posts
August 30 2011 05:02 GMT
#1762
He deserved it.
shadowmoosey
Profile Joined February 2011
6 Posts
August 30 2011 05:47 GMT
#1763
Hey, can a mod plz unban me? To my knowledge, I have never said anything remotely offensive in chat.
Honcepoi
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany29 Posts
August 30 2011 13:36 GMT
#1764
sorry can anyone tell me if destiny is gm in korean ladder?
HuTSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia188 Posts
August 30 2011 13:44 GMT
#1765
On August 30 2011 22:36 Honcepoi wrote:
sorry can anyone tell me if destiny is gm in korean ladder?


High master I'm pretty sure.
megaONION
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada14 Posts
August 31 2011 00:10 GMT
#1766
What happened to Destiny being on Judge Judy? I never heard an update since the fact he said he'll be on which was like 3months ago
Stim > *
Fatze
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany1342 Posts
August 31 2011 08:32 GMT
#1767
awesome stream
Comfort from bottles, cheers from beers the guitars are our weapons and we know how to kill!
fLyiNgDroNe
Profile Joined September 2005
Belgium4130 Posts
August 31 2011 10:31 GMT
#1768
whats the score vs Reign.Artist now? i only caught last game where Destiny won.
Drone is a way of living
megaONION
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada14 Posts
August 31 2011 18:43 GMT
#1769
So nobody knows of any update on why Destiny hasn't been on Judge Judy yet to sue that stupid kid?
Stim > *
Noro
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada991 Posts
August 31 2011 19:07 GMT
#1770
he isn't doing it anymore.
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I'd strike the sun if it insulted me.
Versioned
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom73 Posts
August 31 2011 19:10 GMT
#1771
Hey Steven or mods, can I get an unban? (Minikenpachi) I think I was banned when I said gg after a game he lost :S, didn't know that it was a bannable phrase, I've been banned for about 3 weeks now :'(

would appreciate it, ty
There is a theory which states, that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly dissapear and be replaced by something even more inexplicable. There is another theory that this has already happened.
megaONION
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada14 Posts
August 31 2011 19:53 GMT
#1772
On September 01 2011 04:10 Versioned wrote:
Hey Steven or mods, can I get an unban? (Minikenpachi) I think I was banned when I said gg after a game he lost :S, didn't know that it was a bannable phrase, I've been banned for about 3 weeks now :'(

would appreciate it, ty


Being a regular on Steven's stream you know he doesn't like it when you say anything in favor the opponent. ie. GG, umad, owned, raped, etc etc.

On September 01 2011 04:07 AIRwar wrote:
he isn't doing it anymore.


Why not? He submitted a form and everything and Judge Judy's staff accepted.



Stim > *
Minored
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil88 Posts
August 31 2011 20:24 GMT
#1773
Hi guys, Can i get a unban ?

I just can't watch a stream without a chat, it's not the same thing

my twitchtv sn is the same as here, Minored

thanks anyway.
go ahead, make my day.
RandomAccount#106470
Profile Joined September 2010
Lithuania1506 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 20:27:53
August 31 2011 20:27 GMT
#1774
--- Nuked ---
megaONION
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada14 Posts
August 31 2011 22:29 GMT
#1775
On September 01 2011 05:27 Huragius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2011 04:53 megaONION wrote:
On September 01 2011 04:10 Versioned wrote:
Hey Steven or mods, can I get an unban? (Minikenpachi) I think I was banned when I said gg after a game he lost :S, didn't know that it was a bannable phrase, I've been banned for about 3 weeks now :'(

would appreciate it, ty


Being a regular on Steven's stream you know he doesn't like it when you say anything in favor the opponent. ie. GG, umad, owned, raped, etc etc.


This... is just fucked up...


Not really, it's just rude. Also take into fact that he has 5K+ people watching his stream everyday so banning those trolls are justified. He needs to make an example of them.
Stim > *
MrDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada973 Posts
September 01 2011 05:11 GMT
#1776
On September 01 2011 05:27 Huragius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2011 04:53 megaONION wrote:
On September 01 2011 04:10 Versioned wrote:
Hey Steven or mods, can I get an unban? (Minikenpachi) I think I was banned when I said gg after a game he lost :S, didn't know that it was a bannable phrase, I've been banned for about 3 weeks now :'(

would appreciate it, ty


Being a regular on Steven's stream you know he doesn't like it when you say anything in favor the opponent. ie. GG, umad, owned, raped, etc etc.


This... is just fucked up...


It's not really fucked up. Its his stream. If you are gonna say something to annoy him while he is already annoyed, why would you expect no backlash? Honestly, steven is one of few streamers who actually reads his chat.
diverzee
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden992 Posts
September 01 2011 15:06 GMT
#1777
Who is this MMXMoto person Destiny apparently doesn't like? Destiny called him Deezer wannabe and impersonator :o
Parting
Honcepoi
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany29 Posts
September 01 2011 15:35 GMT
#1778
destiny goes enrage!
MMXMoto-X17
Profile Joined July 2011
Barbados23 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-01 16:11:21
September 01 2011 16:10 GMT
#1779
On September 02 2011 00:06 diverzee wrote:
Who is this MMXMoto person Destiny apparently doesn't like? Destiny called him Deezer wannabe and impersonator :o


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=57621
Obstikal
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
616 Posts
September 01 2011 16:36 GMT
#1780
On August 31 2011 09:10 megaONION wrote:
What happened to Destiny being on Judge Judy? I never heard an update since the fact he said he'll be on which was like 3months ago



WHAT this would be so sick! I'd love to watch it! It would be so priceless!
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 411
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34889
Calm 7316
Rain 1900
Bisu 1764
Jaedong 1131
Horang2 672
FanTaSy 646
BeSt 531
Larva 435
Soma 420
[ Show more ]
Light 355
Rush 293
Stork 255
ZerO 236
Snow 215
Zeus 171
Barracks 134
Free 125
Mind 99
910 95
Mong 70
Killer 67
Pusan 47
Hyun 47
Sea.KH 45
ToSsGirL 41
NaDa 40
Shinee 36
Aegong 21
Terrorterran 18
Sexy 16
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 13
Noble 10
Rock 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc8128
XaKoH 218
Counter-Strike
fl0m3162
olofmeister847
Other Games
gofns30870
singsing2155
B2W.Neo867
hiko375
Lowko321
crisheroes293
Mlord159
Hui .119
RotterdaM101
Livibee92
Mew2King86
djWHEAT72
QueenE35
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3650
• Jankos2447
• TFBlade684
Other Games
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 31m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 31m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.