• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:37
CEST 22:37
KST 05:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8822 users

[Stream] Destiny - Page 39

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 164 Next
Golem72
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada127 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-01 19:11:53
February 01 2011 19:07 GMT
#761
Congratulations on becoming featured I really do love watching your stream and have sacrificed sadly some important things just to watch it. Furthermore I love it when you and kyle argue always I miss him somewhat for that reason, and I also love the fact that you sorta hate your sound board of yourself I actually find it hilarious because my friends imitate me in a manner that if it were a cartoon I'd probably look like a psychopath. Anyways I hope to watch more from you in the future watching/listening to your stream always makes me laugh especially love the part about the ants glad I'm not the only one who knows about this world.

Sincerely, Golem72/Antihero72

Ps. I love the Metroid series and Berserk me and the main character have too much in common. But in all honesty when I came on that day and saw VTGaming featured I was gonna flip out if you were not featured by that time! >=V
When my situation ain't improving I try to murder everything moving! (Jay-Z)
Sm3agol
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2055 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-01 19:41:03
February 01 2011 19:38 GMT
#762
Grats. My favorite streamer BY FAR. Very entertaining and great micro skills.

Also, he definitely should co-cast some tournaments and such as he is quite entertaining.
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-01 21:45:41
February 01 2011 21:45 GMT
#763
Whoops.
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
qsek
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany6 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 00:31:44
February 02 2011 00:30 GMT
#764
TL is doing this stuff pro bono
gratz steven
Gcubed
Profile Joined April 2010
United States131 Posts
February 02 2011 04:01 GMT
#765
grats on being featured, been watching ur stream forever. About time! guess the admins cant hate forever!
benster
Profile Joined March 2010
Romania3 Posts
February 02 2011 07:48 GMT
#766
Oh yea!
Finally!
:D
:B
piri
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7 Posts
February 02 2011 09:13 GMT
#767
Congratulations for finally being promoted!
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
February 02 2011 20:43 GMT
#768
Let it be known that the chat can be civil but only if you're on at the right time . We're not all a bunch of spamming heathens.
SargonTheGreat
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States217 Posts
February 02 2011 20:51 GMT
#769
I was watching your stream when you were giving a lesson and I'm wondering how much you charge? I"ve never bothered to take a lesson but it seems worth it
"Your Empire falls and you Lose ever Cent," the gza, protect ya neck: enter the wu tang (36 chambers)
rootkit
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden1 Post
February 02 2011 21:04 GMT
#770
SargonTheGreat, check out http://www.steven-bonnell-ii.com/SC2/lessons.html to view information about how to get a lesson from Steven.
hiyo_bye
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States737 Posts
February 03 2011 08:18 GMT
#771
Hey Steve, I spammed this in your chat today but I don't think you saw, could you consider trying ling, baneling, infestor into ultra in ZvT?

You always seem to complain about marines, and frankly infestors are a billion times more useful against marines than Mutas are, and you honestly don't harass enough with the mutas to keep the marines in their base.

Ultras tend to work late game, where you run them in to tank/thor shots, and your lings take care of the rest. Whenever I do a full on army to army attack with this composition, I tend to simply roll the opponent's army, and then remass lings. Plus, infestor + ultra destroys planetary fortresses.

I know you're a lot better than I am at Zerg but it's worth a try.
Random
Semirhage
Profile Joined September 2010
44 Posts
February 03 2011 09:22 GMT
#772
On February 03 2011 17:18 hiyo_bye wrote:
Hey Steve, I spammed this in your chat today but I don't think you saw, could you consider trying ling, baneling, infestor into ultra in ZvT?

You always seem to complain about marines, and frankly infestors are a billion times more useful against marines than Mutas are, and you honestly don't harass enough with the mutas to keep the marines in their base.

Ultras tend to work late game, where you run them in to tank/thor shots, and your lings take care of the rest. Whenever I do a full on army to army attack with this composition, I tend to simply roll the opponent's army, and then remass lings. Plus, infestor + ultra destroys planetary fortresses.

I know you're a lot better than I am at Zerg but it's worth a try.

Best way to get a reply from him is to write an email.
s031720
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden383 Posts
February 03 2011 11:49 GMT
#773
On February 03 2011 18:22 Semirhage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2011 17:18 hiyo_bye wrote:
Hey Steve, I spammed this in your chat today but I don't think you saw, could you consider trying ling, baneling, infestor into ultra in ZvT?

You always seem to complain about marines, and frankly infestors are a billion times more useful against marines than Mutas are, and you honestly don't harass enough with the mutas to keep the marines in their base.

Ultras tend to work late game, where you run them in to tank/thor shots, and your lings take care of the rest. Whenever I do a full on army to army attack with this composition, I tend to simply roll the opponent's army, and then remass lings. Plus, infestor + ultra destroys planetary fortresses.

I know you're a lot better than I am at Zerg but it's worth a try.

Best way to get a reply from him is to write an email.


What adress? Seems ive been blocked from the stream-chat from one day to another, and I have no idea why.
Just another noob
Semirhage
Profile Joined September 2010
44 Posts
February 03 2011 12:40 GMT
#774
steven.bonnell.ii [at] gmail [dot] com
ThaneKrios
Profile Joined December 2010
46 Posts
February 03 2011 17:29 GMT
#775
Congratulations on becoming featured Steven! :b
TheBrofessor
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada429 Posts
February 03 2011 21:27 GMT
#776
Little bit late, but congrats on the feature! Well deserved.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
February 04 2011 02:11 GMT
#777
On February 03 2011 05:43 SouthRawrea wrote:
Let it be known that the chat can be civil but only if you're on at the right time . We're not all a bunch of spamming heathens.

I'd believe it since you even lurk in mafia
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
drooL
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2108 Posts
February 04 2011 18:19 GMT
#778
On February 01 2011 12:20 RyanRushia wrote:
hopefully he can show he deserves it


of course he deserves it :p
@nowSimon
Lingy
Profile Joined December 2010
England201 Posts
February 04 2011 20:37 GMT
#779
Great player funny guy, an all round enjoyable stream!
Hydraliskuuuuhh
ImHuko
Profile Joined December 2010
United States996 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-04 23:48:36
February 04 2011 23:16 GMT
#780
Enjoyed watching it for first time! Is the choppyness me?
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech154
RuFF_SC2 95
Nina 79
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20525
Calm 2478
Mini 170
Dewaltoss 109
firebathero 94
soO 52
Bale 28
PianO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7865
monkeys_forever119
canceldota32
League of Legends
Doublelift2456
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1600
fl0m1185
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu892
Other Games
summit1g3731
FrodaN1680
Beastyqt537
shahzam478
mouzStarbuck333
B2W.Neo303
ToD211
C9.Mang0144
Trikslyr108
RotterdaM97
UpATreeSC78
Mew2King34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1002
• Shiphtur705
• WagamamaTV221
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 38m
Replay Cast
2h 23m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.