• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:54
CEST 23:54
KST 06:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8427 users

[Stream] Destiny - Page 150

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 164 Next
ConorGreat
Profile Joined May 2012
1 Post
May 03 2012 03:58 GMT
#2981
I have been apart reading through news and forum on Tl for over a year now and I have come to learn and love eSports and what eSports means for myself and the future. One of the guiding lights that got myself into watching starcraft was actually destiny. not to say that I wasn't aware of this community before hand, but through friends and the various websites and online streams, including Destiny's, I have truly come to love this amazing phenomena. I have even went to an MLG event and it was like nothing I have seen before. that was MLG Raleigh last August. Now almost every single night I play SC2 with friends and I have the goal to get from gold to diamond and have even started streaming through twitch.
These goals have been through the inspiration of TL, MLG, Destiny and eSports as a whole.
Currently as a write this destiny is stream, but his stream is not listed under the featured anymore. Which is fine and is TL made that decision its what ever its their website.
That being said this website shares the same name as a competitive team and in some way shape and for probably shares their views.
which is fine. TL what to legitimately help eSports as a whole. I get that its its more than okay.
I feel though because the logic in my head tells me then, why is one of the pillars of new, information, community centered around a name of a competitive team.
this can be seen as biased, unfair and a genius cause for concern in the effect legitimization of eSports.
News, Media and other information dealing the capacity that TL does should not exist and can be seen as monopolizing a community.
now all this stuff I am typing might not read clear. I prefer to speak face to face or over skype, but the points i have made I believe can be valid.
Now in the context of this controversial issues I feel like TL should be a team website for its team. Not a unethical middle man that provides News allows people see the whose of whose is streaming quickly and effectively.
if TL wants to talk about about ethic I am up for a debate.
I would really like to talk to a mod privately or publicly. I am willing to type of skype just pm.
TL is here for the community, that is there stance and just like everyone else I am a member of said community. and as a sign of trust, yes this account was made minutes ago and is a smurf. I do this because I am afraid of prosecution from mods who I have prosecuted my calling this site unethical, i understand that is why I would Like a PM and an open minded discussion at a latter date.
Please mods, I have had respect for TL in the past. and I am a fan of eSports. Once I get some PM i will come forth with my real account.
JoshuaGD
Profile Joined August 2011
United States13 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 06:27:23
May 03 2012 06:26 GMT
#2982
Destiny is streaming right now.

EDIT ^^^^^^^^ dude wtf are you saying are those even sentences?
One A Day.
Namenlos
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany96 Posts
May 03 2012 12:28 GMT
#2983
Bronze lesson on Europe right now on stream.
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 13:25:43
May 03 2012 13:24 GMT
#2984
On May 03 2012 12:58 ConorGreat wrote:
I have been apart reading through news and forum on Tl for over a year now and I have come to learn and love eSports and what eSports means for myself and the future. One of the guiding lights that got myself into watching starcraft was actually destiny. not to say that I wasn't aware of this community before hand, but through friends and the various websites and online streams, including Destiny's, I have truly come to love this amazing phenomena. I have even went to an MLG event and it was like nothing I have seen before. that was MLG Raleigh last August. Now almost every single night I play SC2 with friends and I have the goal to get from gold to diamond and have even started streaming through twitch.
These goals have been through the inspiration of TL, MLG, Destiny and eSports as a whole.
Currently as a write this destiny is stream, but his stream is not listed under the featured anymore. Which is fine and is TL made that decision its what ever its their website.
That being said this website shares the same name as a competitive team and in some way shape and for probably shares their views.
which is fine. TL what to legitimately help eSports as a whole. I get that its its more than okay.
I feel though because the logic in my head tells me then, why is one of the pillars of new, information, community centered around a name of a competitive team.
this can be seen as biased, unfair and a genius cause for concern in the effect legitimization of eSports.
News, Media and other information dealing the capacity that TL does should not exist and can be seen as monopolizing a community.
now all this stuff I am typing might not read clear. I prefer to speak face to face or over skype, but the points i have made I believe can be valid.
Now in the context of this controversial issues I feel like TL should be a team website for its team. Not a unethical middle man that provides News allows people see the whose of whose is streaming quickly and effectively.
if TL wants to talk about about ethic I am up for a debate.
I would really like to talk to a mod privately or publicly. I am willing to type of skype just pm.
TL is here for the community, that is there stance and just like everyone else I am a member of said community. and as a sign of trust, yes this account was made minutes ago and is a smurf. I do this because I am afraid of prosecution from mods who I have prosecuted my calling this site unethical, i understand that is why I would Like a PM and an open minded discussion at a latter date.
Please mods, I have had respect for TL in the past. and I am a fan of eSports. Once I get some PM i will come forth with my real account.


Sir, let me point you to TeamLiquid Pro! The website for Team Liquid the StarCraft 2 team. This is Team Liquid, a website for the e-sports community.
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
huStl.e
Profile Joined March 2012
United Kingdom104 Posts
May 03 2012 15:45 GMT
#2985
On May 03 2012 12:58 ConorGreat wrote:
I have been apart reading through news and forum on Tl for over a year now and I have come to learn and love eSports and what eSports means for myself and the future. One of the guiding lights that got myself into watching starcraft was actually destiny. not to say that I wasn't aware of this community before hand, but through friends and the various websites and online streams, including Destiny's, I have truly come to love this amazing phenomena. I have even went to an MLG event and it was like nothing I have seen before. that was MLG Raleigh last August. Now almost every single night I play SC2 with friends and I have the goal to get from gold to diamond and have even started streaming through twitch.
These goals have been through the inspiration of TL, MLG, Destiny and eSports as a whole.
Currently as a write this destiny is stream, but his stream is not listed under the featured anymore. Which is fine and is TL made that decision its what ever its their website.
That being said this website shares the same name as a competitive team and in some way shape and for probably shares their views.
which is fine. TL what to legitimately help eSports as a whole. I get that its its more than okay.
I feel though because the logic in my head tells me then, why is one of the pillars of new, information, community centered around a name of a competitive team.
this can be seen as biased, unfair and a genius cause for concern in the effect legitimization of eSports.
News, Media and other information dealing the capacity that TL does should not exist and can be seen as monopolizing a community.
now all this stuff I am typing might not read clear. I prefer to speak face to face or over skype, but the points i have made I believe can be valid.
Now in the context of this controversial issues I feel like TL should be a team website for its team. Not a unethical middle man that provides News allows people see the whose of whose is streaming quickly and effectively.
if TL wants to talk about about ethic I am up for a debate.
I would really like to talk to a mod privately or publicly. I am willing to type of skype just pm.
TL is here for the community, that is there stance and just like everyone else I am a member of said community. and as a sign of trust, yes this account was made minutes ago and is a smurf. I do this because I am afraid of prosecution from mods who I have prosecuted my calling this site unethical, i understand that is why I would Like a PM and an open minded discussion at a latter date.
Please mods, I have had respect for TL in the past. and I am a fan of eSports. Once I get some PM i will come forth with my real account.



... surely if the mods were pissed at what you were saying they could ip track your real account from the ip on your smurf? Really this post i think should have gone into the website feedback forum and you wouldn't have to "fear" some sort of retribution from the mods as they have already said that they only ban users in that forum for being seriously stupid.
Bill Hicks <3 stream: www.twitch.tv/hustler91
NMHU.
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada110 Posts
May 04 2012 04:15 GMT
#2986
DESTINY STREAMING :

http://www.own3d.tv/live/153518/Destiny
http://www.own3d.tv/live/153518/Destiny
http://www.own3d.tv/live/153518/Destiny
lSasquatchl
Profile Joined February 2011
United States309 Posts
May 04 2012 07:10 GMT
#2987
So glad he is streaming some sc2 again, he is funnier when he plays LoL but I love me some sc2. Does he have 3 account in GM at the moment of did he just change his name to Destiny from QxGDestiny?
give.ViviD
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden235 Posts
May 04 2012 07:12 GMT
#2988
Stream LoL, fuck SC2 man, I'm abandoning this ship and I hope Destiny will too so I can stand to watch his stream because it would be a shame not to.
lSasquatchl
Profile Joined February 2011
United States309 Posts
May 04 2012 07:25 GMT
#2989
Yup he isn't with QxG anymore
notso
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden18 Posts
May 04 2012 21:12 GMT
#2990
On May 03 2012 08:26 Zren89 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On May 03 2012 07:32 haileris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 04:16 Zren89 wrote:
I don't understand how people can confuse completely non-personal and "racially charged" slurs with personal and very very hurtful attacks on someone and their character.



It looks like you're trying to justify racist comments. Your justification is that

( ) people have free speech and should be able to say whatever they want
(X) they are just words
( ) context matters
( ) everyone says racist things to some extent
( ) you're not REALLY a racist, it's just a joke and everyone should lighten up
( ) there is some kernel of truth to stereotypes
( ) others being offended is not your problem, nor your fault
( ) black people use the word nigger, so white people can too

and therefore this is not a big deal. You're wrong. Here's why you're wrong.
(One or more of the following may apply to your particular idea, and it may have
too many other flaws to list here because your augment holds water like a wet paper bag.)

Specifically, you are too self-centered to understand that

( ) there is a difference between rights and duties. You have a right to be a
racist fuck, but you also have a duty to not be a racist fuck.
( ) I also have free speech and agency. I can react by being offended and
calling out your asshole behavior.
(X) words can offend people. Offending a group of people for something they
cannot change (e.g. race and sexual orientation) is not nice.
(X) people have had those racist words thrown at them previously in their life.
It's possible they have suffered physical harm while hearing those racist
words.
( ) just because some people are racist doesn't make it okay.
(X) the context is that your racism is an asshole move and insults a class of people.
Context matters for the person listening just as much.
( ) you're not making racial humor. You're not Dave Chapelle. It's racist.
He knows where the line is for acceptable humor, you apparently do not.
( ) asking someone to lighten up when they've been called that name and been
physically, economically, or emotionally hurt when the word was thrown
around isn't funny to them. There's a reason they're offended.
( ) being an asshole to an entire class of people due to stereotypes encourages
racist behavior for those that do not deserve it. Often times these
stereotypes exist due to economic or cultural reasons -- that doesn't
make it nice.
( ) offending others means they will fight back.
( ) offending others is your fault. It's your choice to offend them, but it's
also their choice to be an asshole back to you.
( ) black people can use the word nigger and gay people can use the word fag
because it is a reclaiming of an offensive word. It is an attempt to remove
the sting from the word. You have no right to use it because you're not
removing the sting, you're piling it on.

and the following philosophical objections may also apply:
( ) There is a difference between saying Cracker and Nigger. One has a history
that sparks up racial hate that exists to this day. Calling someone a
cracker does not bring up the topic of systematic racism.
( ) It's not a valid argument to justify racism because other people do it.
That includes your accuser. Ad-hominem attacks don't work past 4th grade.
(X) This is not the fun police, you can offend people and be an asshole, but racism
is not nice. The difference is you are not only offending any single target
-- you are offending a whole class of people.
( ) You are communicating in a broadcast medium, other viewers/observers can be
offended.
( ) If you have a right to be an asshole, I also have a right to take action.
( ) You are not Rosa Parks fighting for majority rights.
( ) There's a difference between offending someone and offending a whole class
of people. The Merry Pranksters are fun, racism is not.
( ) You need to empathize more with others, please check with your therapist on
whether you have Aspergers.
( ) A slippery slope argument doesn't work. It's fairly obvious that calling
someone nigger or fag is not okay. We can argue about hypotheticals all day
but we are discussing a specific clear-cut example.
( ) From a utilitarian perspective, using racist remarks hurts business.
( ) Please read up on the "Invisible Backpack", your privilege is leaking out.
( ) You are not showing THE MAN, you just come off as an ignorant, provincial
jackass.
( ) Living in a society where everyone is an asshole to everyone else is no fun.

Furthermore, this is what I think about you:
(X) Sorry dude, you should try to empathize with others more.
( ) You are an asshole, please GTFO.
( ) Fuck off, I hope you say that shit in public and get shot.




I know very well that words can hurt people, but words can hurt people without them being racist can they not? one does not preclude the possibility of the other? they are not mutually exclusive, yes? I know very well that context matters to the listener. Way to take a single line from the post and expand it into the entire thesis of my argument, bravo you have just won the asshat of the day award, congratulations. Also a fucking form letter?!? You couldn't even summon the creativity or self-respect to write an original argument? Lazy AND self-important I see.

Language isn't static. What means one thing today doesn't mean that tomorrow, words that didn't even EXIST twenty years ago are now common parlance, or do you think bootylicious was part of ye olde-english? Language is the tool, the person who is uttering it is the person who gives it the context, and (this isn't aimed at you in particular) the color of your skin or the orientation of your sexuality don't give you license to say something that someone else can't. WE have the right to freedom of speech, that fundamental truth is the reason that there aren't specific rules for US and another set for THEM, THAT is racist. So tell me again why I'm so self-centered that I can't understand why these words could possibly be hurtful to someone?

Words hurt but its the person that uses them that makes them hurtful, the words in question are completely divorced from their "origins" in the context used by Destiny, and by many other people, go watch Anything by Louis C.K. and grow the fuck up! There are no inherently racist words, just inherently racist people.

(X) You are an asshole, please GTFO.


I would say the bolded parts are very contradictionary if you consider their intended meaning.
The grass is always browner on the other side.
Harbinger631
Profile Joined September 2010
United States376 Posts
May 05 2012 19:40 GMT
#2991
He's streaming SC2 now.
cameler
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada99 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-05 23:21:51
May 05 2012 23:19 GMT
#2992
Destiny can say whatever he wants in his living room, and I am sure he is not going to cry at night because TL removed his stream.

By sterilizing the community, making decisions that cater to the politically correct casual gamer, TL will definitely lose the core audience it had during the BW glory days.

Destiny fighting to the end brothers, TL or not.

I'm not a fan of the guy, and I definitely despise his attitude towards SC2, but he is free to say what he wants on his stream.

TL should remove it like they have if they disagree with it, but maybe I will remove TL from my Firefox list.
Everyday I thank God I escaped from the Starcraft universe when I did. Saved so many hours of my life.
cameler
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada99 Posts
May 06 2012 00:06 GMT
#2993
On May 03 2012 15:26 JoshuaGD wrote:
Destiny is streaming right now.

EDIT ^^^^^^^^ dude wtf are you saying are those even sentences?

Everyday I thank God I escaped from the Starcraft universe when I did. Saved so many hours of my life.
Twish
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway92 Posts
May 06 2012 13:35 GMT
#2994
Is Destiny quitting SC2 or something? (Why is he playing LoL all the time?)
Master Zerg | Season 1: 3200 | Season 2:1700 |
Harbinger631
Profile Joined September 2010
United States376 Posts
May 07 2012 23:07 GMT
#2995
Destiny's streaming SC2 now
Causality~
Profile Joined May 2011
Norway150 Posts
May 07 2012 23:08 GMT
#2996
Destiny has the best music!
Jaedong <3
ABagOfFritos
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada454 Posts
May 07 2012 23:12 GMT
#2997
On May 03 2012 12:58 ConorGreat wrote:
I have been apart reading through news and forum on Tl for over a year now and I have come to learn and love eSports and what eSports means for myself and the future. One of the guiding lights that got myself into watching starcraft was actually destiny. not to say that I wasn't aware of this community before hand, but through friends and the various websites and online streams, including Destiny's, I have truly come to love this amazing phenomena. I have even went to an MLG event and it was like nothing I have seen before. that was MLG Raleigh last August. Now almost every single night I play SC2 with friends and I have the goal to get from gold to diamond and have even started streaming through twitch.
These goals have been through the inspiration of TL, MLG, Destiny and eSports as a whole.
Currently as a write this destiny is stream, but his stream is not listed under the featured anymore. Which is fine and is TL made that decision its what ever its their website.
That being said this website shares the same name as a competitive team and in some way shape and for probably shares their views.
which is fine. TL what to legitimately help eSports as a whole. I get that its its more than okay.
I feel though because the logic in my head tells me then, why is one of the pillars of new, information, community centered around a name of a competitive team.
this can be seen as biased, unfair and a genius cause for concern in the effect legitimization of eSports.
News, Media and other information dealing the capacity that TL does should not exist and can be seen as monopolizing a community.
now all this stuff I am typing might not read clear. I prefer to speak face to face or over skype, but the points i have made I believe can be valid.
Now in the context of this controversial issues I feel like TL should be a team website for its team. Not a unethical middle man that provides News allows people see the whose of whose is streaming quickly and effectively.
if TL wants to talk about about ethic I am up for a debate.
I would really like to talk to a mod privately or publicly. I am willing to type of skype just pm.
TL is here for the community, that is there stance and just like everyone else I am a member of said community. and as a sign of trust, yes this account was made minutes ago and is a smurf. I do this because I am afraid of prosecution from mods who I have prosecuted my calling this site unethical, i understand that is why I would Like a PM and an open minded discussion at a latter date.
Please mods, I have had respect for TL in the past. and I am a fan of eSports. Once I get some PM i will come forth with my real account.

Debate ethics? Form at least one full sentence first.
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
May 08 2012 18:49 GMT
#2998
He's streaming now for anyone that doens't follow his twitter.
secret - never again
BRZ_DESTINY
Profile Joined May 2012
7 Posts
May 09 2012 04:23 GMT
#2999
How about emailing teamliquid and own3d.tv asking why they support hate speech?

Destiny CONTINUES to use "gook, nigger, faggot" as of TODAY 5.9.2012 .. why are you giving him a platform to spew his hatred?

Does Own3d.tv and Teamliquid stand behind this kind of hate speech? Is this appropriate for a featured streamer on Own3d.tv and Teamliquid?
Please advise. [link to imgur]
Sent to pr@own3d.tv, partner@own3d.tv, sales@own3d.tv, teamliquid's contact us form (lol).
Anyone out there who feels this kind of language is unacceptable, please e-mail.

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/te4ry/destiny_continues_to_use_gook_nigger_faggot_tl/

User was warned for this post
lSasquatchl
Profile Joined February 2011
United States309 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 04:27:33
May 09 2012 04:27 GMT
#3000
On May 09 2012 13:23 BRZ_DESTINY wrote:
How about emailing teamliquid and own3d.tv asking why they support hate speech?

Destiny CONTINUES to use "gook, nigger, faggot" as of TODAY 5.9.2012 .. why are you giving him a platform to spew his hatred?

Does Own3d.tv and Teamliquid stand behind this kind of hate speech? Is this appropriate for a featured streamer on Own3d.tv and Teamliquid?
Please advise. [link to imgur]
Sent to pr@own3d.tv, partner@own3d.tv, sales@own3d.tv, teamliquid's contact us form (lol).
Anyone out there who feels this kind of language is unacceptable, please e-mail.

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/te4ry/destiny_continues_to_use_gook_nigger_faggot_tl/


How about not posting the same thing in 2 Destiny threads to try to troll his fans?
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 131
PiGStarcraft27
Nina 9
ViBE8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14577
Dewaltoss 136
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 85
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
febbydoto54
League of Legends
Doublelift3385
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5825
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m774
mouzStarbuck391
KnowMe270
ToD238
ArmadaUGS156
JimRising 143
Mew2King45
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 6m
INu's Battles
14h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 6m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.