• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:54
CEST 23:54
KST 06:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8427 users

[Stream] Destiny - Page 148

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 164 Next
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
May 02 2012 14:51 GMT
#2941
If you think Destiny has ever had good arguments then I really don't know what to say to you guys.
anApple
Profile Joined November 2011
Singapore275 Posts
May 02 2012 14:52 GMT
#2942
Hmm, of course Destiny was wrong to do that but well, it's expected of him.... Unfeaturing his stream was a bit too harsh though.
huehuehue
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17892 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 14:55:34
May 02 2012 14:54 GMT
#2943
On May 02 2012 23:30 ahtf wrote:
As usual destiny has a good argument http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/t2yob/realtalk/. would be intresstin to see tl actually try to meet the arguments in the text...

this argument breaks down when u see that Destiny did not show the first post by the MOD in question... he carefully does not include that first post by the MOD in his little .jpg file snap shot. nice move

so then in "Destiny language" i would have to say that Destiny is trying to prove his point using a "context drop".
therefore, i would have to state that Destiny's argument on Reddit is "invalid".

see all these great new words i'm learning from Destiny. what a great educational leader this guy is!
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
ahtf
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden29 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 15:04:32
May 02 2012 14:58 GMT
#2944
On May 02 2012 23:41 DeepElemBlues wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 23:30 ahtf wrote:
As usual destiny has a good argument http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/t2yob/realtalk/. would be intresstin to see tl actually try to meet the arguments in the text...


What? That's just more of the same self-contradictory self-justifying shallow hipster pap you see from people who don't really want to discuss any issue that might cast them in even the teeniest bit of negative light, as it makes them uncomfortable because they have to be all right all the time.

"I don't want to talk about the issue because discussion on this issue in this context is pointless" is not a good argument, it's a dodge.

"I don't try to force my view down other people's throats ever I'm not like that... except I was personally attacked so I'm going to 'defend myself' by forcing my view down other people's throats."

"I honestly don't care about this guy or about people in general acting offensive... but here's this guy acting offensive [when it is possibly not even the same person]."

"I don't care about being personally attacked... but I will ride in on a horse breathing fire when I am, as I said a few paragraphs ago. But remember, I don't care about being personally attacked. This whole post is, I admit, just a vent that I felt the need to make as a response to feeling personally attacked."

"Seriously, this shit isn't even important... but it is important enough for me to go to reddit and write a thousand words about it in order to get validation from the reddit community. Also, anyone who disagrees with me in the reddit thread I will still go after in my usual aggressive-aggressive way."


Somehow you fail to see what he posts. I dont agree with him calling the person names and I think he swears to much but i still like his stream because dont take offence and i fail to see how others can.

What he is actually saying in his post and what I agree with is that their is a huge double standard in the sc2 community.

The moderator debate in a way that should be bannable, alot of people in the thread was throwing insults against each other and tl let it stay up.

In one of the latest state of the game one of the people on the episode said they think naniwa has a disorder etc etc, i dont see those streams taken down.
I fail to see how its tl buisness to police what people say about someone outside tl.
To ban him for what he said in the thread... the moderator pretty much coerced him to it, sure if you punish the moderator to I guess I can see the point, then it would at least be one standard. The hole thread was debatting him in quite an insulting manner. If tl dont want destiny to defend himself and his way to debate, state that tl dont want the kind of talk destiny used in his ladder game and close the thread.
To let the thread go on, until destiny answers and then have a moderator debatein the same insulting way as destiny and then take down destinys stream is hypocrisy.
If you leave the thread open you should alove the person discussed to defend his way of speaking.
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
May 02 2012 15:04 GMT
#2945
On May 02 2012 23:58 ahtf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 23:41 DeepElemBlues wrote:
On May 02 2012 23:30 ahtf wrote:
As usual destiny has a good argument http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/t2yob/realtalk/. would be intresstin to see tl actually try to meet the arguments in the text...


What? That's just more of the same self-contradictory self-justifying shallow hipster pap you see from people who don't really want to discuss any issue that might cast them in even the teeniest bit of negative light, as it makes them uncomfortable because they have to be all right all the time.

"I don't want to talk about the issue because discussion on this issue in this context is pointless" is not a good argument, it's a dodge.

"I don't try to force my view down other people's throats ever I'm not like that... except I was personally attacked so I'm going to 'defend myself' by forcing my view down other people's throats."

"I honestly don't care about this guy or about people in general acting offensive... but here's this guy acting offensive [when it is possibly not even the same person]."

"I don't care about being personally attacked... but I will ride in on a horse breathing fire when I am, as I said a few paragraphs ago. But remember, I don't care about being personally attacked. This whole post is, I admit, just a vent that I felt the need to make as a response to feeling personally attacked."

"Seriously, this shit isn't even important... but it is important enough for me to go to reddit and write a thousand words about it in order to get validation from the reddit community. Also, anyone who disagrees with me in the reddit thread I will still go after in my usual aggressive-aggressive way."


Somehow you fail to see what he posts. I dont agree with him calling the person names and I think he swears to much but i still like his stream because dont take offence and i fail to see how others can.

What he is actually saying in his post and what I agree with is that their is a huge double standard in the sc2 community.

The moderator debate in a way that should be bannable, alot of people in the thread was throwing insults against each other and tl let it stay up.

In one of the latest state of the game one of the people on the episode said they think naniwa has a mental disorder etc etc, i dont see those streams taken down.
I fail to see how its tl buisness to police what people say about someone outside tl.
To ban him for what he said in the thread... the moderator pretty much coerced him to it, sure if you punish the moderator to I guess I can see the point, then it would at least be one standard. The hole thread was debatting him in quite an insulting manner. If tl dont want destiny to defend himself and his way to debate, state that tl dont want the kind of talk destiny used in his ladder game and close the thread.
To let the thread go on, until destiny answers and then have a moderator debate in an insulting way until destiny insulta him and then take down destinys stream is hypocrisy.
If you leave the thread open you should alove the person discussed to defend his way of speaking.


Why would anyone take down someones stream for asking / discussing if a player has a mental disorder or not? Did you think when you wrote that? Come on man. Calling someone an outright gook isn't the same fucking thing as discussing a mental difference in a professional player.

But yeah, I do agree that intrigue handled it horribly.
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 02 2012 15:04 GMT
#2946
Somehow you fail to see what he posts.


Sorry, no.

There's a thread in website feedback that answers and responds to all your questions and remarks, perhaps not to your satisfaction, but still answers and responds to them:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=334014
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 02 2012 15:12 GMT
#2947
On May 02 2012 23:30 ahtf wrote:
As usual destiny has a good argument http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/t2yob/realtalk/. would be intresstin to see tl actually try to meet the arguments in the text...


Nah, his 'argument' isn't worth disecting and addressing after reading as it is just a blanket statement not relating to his poor controversial statements made. He should just wait out his ban and learn from his mistakes. The irate fanboys should also stop coming onto TL if they just want to make things worse while beat several slaughtered horses.
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
ahtf
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden29 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 15:20:18
May 02 2012 15:17 GMT
#2948
On May 03 2012 00:04 DeepElemBlues wrote:
Show nested quote +
Somehow you fail to see what he posts.


Sorry, no.

There's a thread in website feedback that answers and responds to all your questions and remarks, perhaps not to your satisfaction, but still answers and responds to them:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=334014


yes i see answer on some points. Quite ridicolous answer however. Idra what treated differently because a ban from tl would "affect" him and not destiny because destiny dosnt post??

Does anyone seriously believe that not beeing able to post on tl for 30 days affected idra at all??? It probably affect him as much as it did idra.

This punishment is way way harsher.


If his stream removal comes from insulting mod then his punishment is way harsher then punishments before has been. If its for how he wrote in the thread, then alot more people should probably have their streams removed now. If the ban is for "justifying racism" its just plain strange. Destiny hasn't justified racism, he has justified using racist slurres in his language. Thats not the same thing.

DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 02 2012 15:19 GMT
#2949
Go ask in that thread I linked to, you're more likely to get a response from someone who actually knows (aka the staff).
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
ahtf
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden29 Posts
May 02 2012 15:20 GMT
#2950
On May 03 2012 00:19 DeepElemBlues wrote:
Go ask in that thread I linked to, you're more likely to get a response from someone who actually knows (aka the staff).


I did. Thanks for the link btw.
Andrew2658
Profile Joined June 2011
United States356 Posts
May 02 2012 16:24 GMT
#2951
This part of his argument is so contradictory. He says,"I would much rather be called a cracker or a skinny white boi or a spick (I'm half-cuban, does that even count?) than "failed carpet cleaner" "illegitimate father with bastard child" "fatburger incholesteral" "outofcontrol of his weight" "it" (referring to Scarlett's gender) etc...etc...etc...".

So he doesn't mind being called words that don't make him feel bad, but thinks it is wrong to be called words he considers offensive. Does he not realize the words he considers non-offensive hurt people, just as much if not more than the words he does consider offensive?
Ultr4rush
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden29 Posts
May 02 2012 16:31 GMT
#2952
On May 02 2012 23:51 koreasilver wrote:
If you think Destiny has ever had good arguments then I really don't know what to say to you guys.


This, His own fault being temp banned. Nothing more to say.
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
May 02 2012 16:51 GMT
#2953
On May 03 2012 01:24 Andrew2658 wrote:
This part of his argument is so contradictory. He says,"I would much rather be called a cracker or a skinny white boi or a spick (I'm half-cuban, does that even count?) than "failed carpet cleaner" "illegitimate father with bastard child" "fatburger incholesteral" "outofcontrol of his weight" "it" (referring to Scarlett's gender) etc...etc...etc...".

So he doesn't mind being called words that don't make him feel bad, but thinks it is wrong to be called words he considers offensive. Does he not realize the words he considers non-offensive hurt people, just as much if not more than the words he does consider offensive?


do you realise that you don't have to watch his stream or read anything he has ever written? that is like me choosing to go to warm climate and complaining about the heat
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
May 02 2012 17:20 GMT
#2954
On May 03 2012 01:51 mememolly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 01:24 Andrew2658 wrote:
This part of his argument is so contradictory. He says,"I would much rather be called a cracker or a skinny white boi or a spick (I'm half-cuban, does that even count?) than "failed carpet cleaner" "illegitimate father with bastard child" "fatburger incholesteral" "outofcontrol of his weight" "it" (referring to Scarlett's gender) etc...etc...etc...".

So he doesn't mind being called words that don't make him feel bad, but thinks it is wrong to be called words he considers offensive. Does he not realize the words he considers non-offensive hurt people, just as much if not more than the words he does consider offensive?


do you realise that you don't have to watch his stream or read anything he has ever written? that is like me choosing to go to warm climate and complaining about the heat

LOL, and he doesn't have to post in threads where people are writing stuff about him either

he could've just messaged a mod and made a case for it to be closed in private
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
May 02 2012 17:39 GMT
#2955
On May 03 2012 01:51 mememolly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 01:24 Andrew2658 wrote:
This part of his argument is so contradictory. He says,"I would much rather be called a cracker or a skinny white boi or a spick (I'm half-cuban, does that even count?) than "failed carpet cleaner" "illegitimate father with bastard child" "fatburger incholesteral" "outofcontrol of his weight" "it" (referring to Scarlett's gender) etc...etc...etc...".

So he doesn't mind being called words that don't make him feel bad, but thinks it is wrong to be called words he considers offensive. Does he not realize the words he considers non-offensive hurt people, just as much if not more than the words he does consider offensive?


do you realise that you don't have to watch his stream or read anything he has ever written? that is like me choosing to go to warm climate and complaining about the heat

That doesn't mean you can't find his behavior offense or the approval of the 10K people watching him offensive. Unless you're trying to tell me that if I just close my eyes and don't look certain ways, I can never be offended?
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 18:07:38
May 02 2012 18:04 GMT
#2956
On May 03 2012 02:39 McFeser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 01:51 mememolly wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:24 Andrew2658 wrote:
This part of his argument is so contradictory. He says,"I would much rather be called a cracker or a skinny white boi or a spick (I'm half-cuban, does that even count?) than "failed carpet cleaner" "illegitimate father with bastard child" "fatburger incholesteral" "outofcontrol of his weight" "it" (referring to Scarlett's gender) etc...etc...etc...".

So he doesn't mind being called words that don't make him feel bad, but thinks it is wrong to be called words he considers offensive. Does he not realize the words he considers non-offensive hurt people, just as much if not more than the words he does consider offensive?


do you realise that you don't have to watch his stream or read anything he has ever written? that is like me choosing to go to warm climate and complaining about the heat

That doesn't mean you can't find his behavior offense or the approval of the 10K people watching him offensive. Unless you're trying to tell me that if I just close my eyes and don't look certain ways, I can never be offended?


you're complaining about something that is easily avoidable to you, if you choose to watch his stream then it is your own fault that you're offended, what you're trying to do is nerf the world to meet your standards
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
May 02 2012 18:18 GMT
#2957
On May 02 2012 23:52 CeroFail wrote:
Hmm, of course Destiny was wrong to do that but well, it's expected of him.... Unfeaturing his stream was a bit too harsh though.


Streams are automatically removed from the list (and unfeatured) when the user is (temp) banned. That's the normal process.
IIRC TL made (or just offered to make one?) an exception to Idra during his ban.
Avean
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway449 Posts
May 02 2012 18:18 GMT
#2958
I really dont understand why this subject is creating so much discussion.
This is the easiest to understand and who is right and wrong.

Destiny said words like nigger, gook and faggot which every normal person finds extremely offensive and racist. And if you think Destiny can do whatever he likes then you are right, but as long as he is a featured streamer on Teamliquid it is NOT right. Teamliquid can ban him if they feel he is in violation of theyre policy.
TheAssclown
Profile Joined July 2011
United States38 Posts
May 02 2012 18:32 GMT
#2959
what is the point of this then?

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Destiny

look at the bottom

Advisory: This stream contains explicit language.

him being ban in the forums for calling someone a name, and its against TL then fine(ban him from the forums) but if you dont like what he streams because of the language then maybe you should of read the warnings and just leave!!!
DueSs
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States765 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 20:41:12
May 02 2012 18:48 GMT
#2960
Frankly, I think Destiny is very entertaining fellow to watch. I like that he streams on
ultra-quality. Most other streamers use lower settings--and I appreciate it. Sometimes I'll just leave my
computer open on my nightstand and fall asleep to his stream. I don't really know why his stream
keeps me so entertained, but I just like that he does more than hammering 1v1's over and over.

The thing I'm sad about is that I'll have to bookmark his stream now, which is one of the only,
heck, to be honest, it's the only reason I come to TL anyway. There are other streams that I like and I will
eventually bookmark them as well.

Maybe he'll get featured again, maybe not, but I don't think this will really hurt him. I think people will still
observe his stream by the thousands and he will continue to do very well. I really do think that one
damn incident that brings him so much attention, even if it is negative, won't hurt his viewership. Perhaps it will
soil his reputation a bit, but I think he could care less about that. I'll keep watching either way. Fun times.

User was temp banned for this post.
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 131
PiGStarcraft27
Nina 9
ViBE8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14577
Dewaltoss 136
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 85
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
febbydoto54
League of Legends
Doublelift3385
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5825
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m774
mouzStarbuck391
KnowMe270
ToD238
ArmadaUGS156
JimRising 143
Mew2King45
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 6m
INu's Battles
14h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 6m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.