• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:12
CEST 04:12
KST 11:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9058 users

[Stream] Destiny - Page 141

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 164 Next
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
February 17 2012 11:53 GMT
#2801
When I come on TL and I see that Destiny is on, I look at how many viewers he has. For SC2, like 600-700. For LoL 1500+.
MrDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada973 Posts
February 17 2012 12:18 GMT
#2802
On February 17 2012 20:53 Disengaged wrote:
When I come on TL and I see that Destiny is on, I look at how many viewers he has. For SC2, like 600-700. For LoL 1500+.


Then your vision must be horrible, he easily gets at least 2k viewers with SC2
Megabuster123
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada1837 Posts
February 18 2012 08:07 GMT
#2803
I don't know why people think he's less funny now or that the stream has gotten any worse. I just got banned and I still think the stream is pretty good if not better than it was before just because he's gotten better.

I always liked the theme of seeing Steven improve the slowly but surely as I watched him. Comparing his progress to what he was like back in 2010, he's improved so much.
anApple
Profile Joined November 2011
Singapore275 Posts
February 18 2012 17:18 GMT
#2804
On February 18 2012 17:07 Megabuster123 wrote:
I don't know why people think he's less funny now or that the stream has gotten any worse. I just got banned and I still think the stream is pretty good if not better than it was before just because he's gotten better.

I always liked the theme of seeing Steven improve the slowly but surely as I watched him. Comparing his progress to what he was like back in 2010, he's improved so much.

ah, but people watch his stream for different reasons, the majority did because he was funny and entertaining.
huehuehue
Damrak
Profile Joined January 2012
Netherlands124 Posts
February 18 2012 17:39 GMT
#2805
Are you guys really expecting him to play 24/7 sc2 and nothing else? Ever heard of a burn out?
Megabuster123
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada1837 Posts
February 20 2012 05:04 GMT
#2806
On February 19 2012 02:18 CeroFail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2012 17:07 Megabuster123 wrote:
I don't know why people think he's less funny now or that the stream has gotten any worse. I just got banned and I still think the stream is pretty good if not better than it was before just because he's gotten better.

I always liked the theme of seeing Steven improve the slowly but surely as I watched him. Comparing his progress to what he was like back in 2010, he's improved so much.

ah, but people watch his stream for different reasons, the majority did because he was funny and entertaining.

He's still funny whenever he does team games or if he's just skyping with people. I dunno. I feel like he didn't get any less funny.
Blade Fox
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States215 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-20 09:32:05
February 20 2012 07:10 GMT
#2807
As someone who's fighting depression it looks like destiny is suffering from mild if not severe depression wherever he's living right now.

That's probably why he's talking less. You see him go up & down emotionally a lot. Just give it time I think it has a lot to do with where he's living I mean just look at the backdrop. Give it time we all have bad times and good times so he's going through a tough time right now.

Blame it on my A.D.D
beamingrobot
Profile Joined October 2010
United States685 Posts
February 20 2012 07:58 GMT
#2808
Don't speak japanese eat sushi? Not cool Destiny, not cool.
Sergio1992
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Italy522 Posts
February 20 2012 08:20 GMT
#2809
Destiny I hope you won't quit sc2. you are a good player and I know for sure that you got much untapped potential. take care,
ABagOfFritos
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada454 Posts
February 20 2012 08:41 GMT
#2810
On February 20 2012 16:10 Blade Fox wrote:
As someone who's fighting depression I can tell destiny is suffering from mild if not severe depression wherever he's living right now.

That's probably why he's talking less. You see him go up & down emotionally a lot. Just give it time I think it has a lot to do with where he's living I mean just look at the backdrop. Give it time we all have bad times and good times so he's going through a tough time right now.


As someone who once I had the flu I am now a medical expert.
MafiaCheese
Profile Joined April 2010
United States87 Posts
February 20 2012 09:19 GMT
#2811
Wow its hard to beleive its going on 2 years already since this stream started
Blade Fox
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States215 Posts
February 20 2012 09:31 GMT
#2812
On February 20 2012 17:41 ABagOfFritos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 16:10 Blade Fox wrote:
As someone who's fighting depression I can tell destiny is suffering from mild if not severe depression wherever he's living right now.

That's probably why he's talking less. You see him go up & down emotionally a lot. Just give it time I think it has a lot to do with where he's living I mean just look at the backdrop. Give it time we all have bad times and good times so he's going through a tough time right now.


As someone who once I had the flu I am now a medical expert.


Or you can tell when someone else has the flu, that'd be a more in-line analogy.
Blame it on my A.D.D
PaRaBoWL
Profile Joined August 2010
United States74 Posts
February 20 2012 10:26 GMT
#2813
I think Destiny might go pro in LoL and give up sc2
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
darkscream
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2310 Posts
February 20 2012 10:46 GMT
#2814
On February 20 2012 19:26 PaRaBoWL wrote:
I think Destiny might go pro in LoL and give up sc2


not unless LoL starts providing more viewers and tournament/showmatch winnings than sc2

which probably will never happen
kjetulf
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway62 Posts
February 20 2012 11:23 GMT
#2815
On February 20 2012 19:46 darkscream wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 19:26 PaRaBoWL wrote:
I think Destiny might go pro in LoL and give up sc2


not unless LoL starts providing more viewers and tournament/showmatch winnings than sc2

which probably will never happen


Already happening, bro. Regular tourneys oftentimes go to 150k-200k for LoL. Sadly.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-20 12:06:54
February 20 2012 12:02 GMT
#2816
On February 20 2012 19:46 darkscream wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 19:26 PaRaBoWL wrote:
I think Destiny might go pro in LoL and give up sc2


not unless LoL starts providing more viewers and tournament/showmatch winnings than sc2

which probably will never happen

Dat ignorance. :D

On February 20 2012 19:26 PaRaBoWL wrote:
I think Destiny might go pro in LoL and give up sc2

Highly unlikely.
Maybe he planned to be a pro at LoL streaming like he was at sc2.
But even for that he is just too bad at LoL. Of course it takes time to improve at a new game, but still his progress looks incredibly slow for someone who should have the mechanics.

His only viewers are the viewers that follow him since sc2, no normal LoL viewer without sc2 background would watch him.
Off-season = best season
Littlemuff
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom301 Posts
February 20 2012 12:12 GMT
#2817
He said, after his showmatch with Incontrol, that he wouldnt switch to LoL. Itd be like changing races, you'd be learning the game over again. He said it was just burnout, similar to when he was playing Deus Ex and such. People need to stop jumping the gun.
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 20 2012 14:03 GMT
#2818
It is hard to get motivated practicing when he had trouble in a certain matchup like ZvP. And it is hard because the matchup is super stagnant right now, if P holds muta harass and got enough units to counter push, Z's only option is to base race, and late-game Archon toilet is too good at fighting Z deathball. Maybe Destiny needs a mindset change, and actually start to adapt other ZvP styles, and maybe he just needs a break. But Steven, I know you are a good man, no matter what game you play, I will watch to support.
No Pain No Gain
ABagOfFritos
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada454 Posts
February 20 2012 20:21 GMT
#2819
On February 20 2012 18:31 Blade Fox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 17:41 ABagOfFritos wrote:
On February 20 2012 16:10 Blade Fox wrote:
As someone who's fighting depression I can tell destiny is suffering from mild if not severe depression wherever he's living right now.

That's probably why he's talking less. You see him go up & down emotionally a lot. Just give it time I think it has a lot to do with where he's living I mean just look at the backdrop. Give it time we all have bad times and good times so he's going through a tough time right now.


As someone who once I had the flu I am now a medical expert.


Or you can tell when someone else has the flu, that'd be a more in-line analogy.

I'm not even trying to go for a good analogy here, it isn't even necessary. What I'm saying is that the way you reached your conclusion is stupid as fuck.
Blade Fox
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States215 Posts
February 21 2012 00:14 GMT
#2820
Alright since context bothers you so much.

"Destiny looks depressed."

I hope this doesn't offend you as much.
Blame it on my A.D.D
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 369
NaDa 37
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g8837
JimRising 695
ViBE151
WinterStarcraft133
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS57
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1422
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 48m
INu's Battles
9h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 48m
Replay Cast
20h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.