• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:15
CEST 01:15
KST 08:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8965 users

[TSL4] Official Merchandise - Page 2

Forum Index > TSL4 Forum
45 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
August 21 2012 04:07 GMT
#21
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh trying so hard to decide if I want the shirt. It looks so nice. XD
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
August 21 2012 04:10 GMT
#22
On August 21 2012 12:23 soon.Cloak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 09:17 Trozz wrote:
I love this artwork.
That's some skillful vector work!
Too bad I'm random.

Edit: one more thing:
I want player art posters!
Are those possible?


I don't follow the rhyming scheme


haiku.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
soon.Cloak
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States983 Posts
August 21 2012 04:21 GMT
#23
On August 21 2012 13:10 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 12:23 soon.Cloak wrote:
On August 21 2012 09:17 Trozz wrote:
I love this artwork.
That's some skillful vector work!
Too bad I'm random.

Edit: one more thing:
I want player art posters!
Are those possible?


I don't follow the rhyming scheme


haiku.


Would you look at that. Thanks friendly poster!
dense12
Profile Joined March 2011
United States40 Posts
August 21 2012 04:24 GMT
#24
I have the shirt and just to let everyone know, that shit is so comfy. Best shirt I have to be honest. It is a steal for that price!!
Maynarde
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1286 Posts
August 21 2012 04:53 GMT
#25
Sweet gonna get the shirt now :D looks sick.
CommentatorAustralian SC2 Caster | Twitter: @MaynardeSC2 | Twitch: twitch.tv/maynarde
michielbrands
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1146 Posts
August 21 2012 05:31 GMT
#26
wooooooohooooooooo, almost the euro shop Then i can finally buy my liquid rising & tsl4 posters
- me (L) competitive gaming -
Ojahh
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Ireland728 Posts
August 21 2012 06:46 GMT
#27
soon™


You monster , now I dont know if I should wait or not.

Will the TSL4 shirts be available in the Euro shop?
===== Barcraft Münster ===== www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=282905! ////// ♥ Nyovne is the new Manifesto
Aiden1337
Profile Joined August 2012
Sweden61 Posts
August 21 2012 06:58 GMT
#28
I would love that tshirt, but the NA store shipping is 10 dollar for me
Almost the same price as the shirt, would love a EU-shop!
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-21 08:07:39
August 21 2012 08:04 GMT
#29
I too wait for the EU store....

Each time some incredible stuff is announced, I just wait for the announcement of the EU store, and hope it won't be sold out....
LiquipediaWanderer
Negius
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands290 Posts
August 21 2012 08:20 GMT
#30
Waiting for the EU store.... I really want that hoodie... TSL shirt is cool too... I wish I had more money
[Terran] mvp | maru | innovation | mma [Protoss] mc | squirtle [Zerg] nestea | soo
Craven`
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany23 Posts
August 21 2012 10:34 GMT
#31
On August 21 2012 17:04 Ragnarork wrote:
I too wait for the EU store....

vAtAZz
Profile Joined September 2011
France250 Posts
August 21 2012 10:52 GMT
#32
OH YEAH BABY ! Hope I can get those stuff before school starts ! Good job TL
Talent is nothing if you don't have the constant desire to stay at the top. SlayerSBoxeR
vAtAZz
Profile Joined September 2011
France250 Posts
August 21 2012 11:23 GMT
#33
How much will be the shipping costs for the euro store? I mean, for a hoodie, shirt, and poster? 'cause I must save, already have 100$ ready on my paypal account, gonna get one hoodie and a couoke shirt and the TSL4 poster, will it be enough? :D Are all the shirts made with the same sizing system? I mean, are they all coming from the same factory in Honduras and organic cotton?
Talent is nothing if you don't have the constant desire to stay at the top. SlayerSBoxeR
Tppz!
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1449 Posts
August 21 2012 11:58 GMT
#34
i also wait for europe shop. then ill get stuff + my free poster
Hitapotamonkus
Profile Joined January 2011
United States18 Posts
August 21 2012 14:52 GMT
#35
How can you argue with $13? Sign me up!
LovE-
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1963 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-21 15:35:06
August 21 2012 15:30 GMT
#36
Question...

I purchased TSL+ and I am trying to get the TSL shirt and poster (which is free right?) Does this qualify for the 5% discount as well?
This is what I am seeing in the checkout:
TSL4SHIRT-MEDIUM TSL4 Shirt (Medium) 1 $12.95
TSL4POSTER TSL4 Poster 1 $6.95

Shipping to United States 1 $10.00

TSL+ Store Discount 1 -$7.60
Total: $22.30


Is this correct?

Okay I see what's going on.. It costs $5 shipping for EACH item.. no way to combine it huh? Oh well I guess.
LovE.311 (NA) || @LovE_Sc2
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
August 21 2012 16:56 GMT
#37
I guess I'm getting my TSL4 poster soon(TM).
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Eshra
Profile Joined April 2011
France1009 Posts
August 21 2012 21:10 GMT
#38
Damn I need that EU store!
chris5180
Profile Joined July 2012
198 Posts
August 21 2012 23:53 GMT
#39
sweet
nlk_
Profile Joined November 2011
France13 Posts
August 22 2012 07:56 GMT
#40
On August 21 2012 09:14 MichaelEU wrote:
soon™ as in soon?


I see what you did there.

From the comments, a lot of people are waiting for the EU shop to be available. I'm also one of them, the shipping costs from USA are too damn high!

Hurry UP TL-EU !
"Oh. There's a zergling in my base."
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 151
ViBE117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14396
firebathero 113
Hyuk 59
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
febbydoto88
League of Legends
Doublelift4041
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5456
Other Games
summit1g8978
FrodaN2195
JimRising 479
mouzStarbuck426
KnowMe229
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1182
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 32
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 45m
INu's Battles
12h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 45m
Replay Cast
23h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.