• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:04
CEST 18:04
KST 01:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7682 users

[TSL] Casters and Maps - Page 16

Forum Index > PokerStrategy.com TSL3 Forum
527 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 27 Next All
onmach
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1241 Posts
March 11 2011 14:48 GMT
#301
Incredible, all the best casters, a great map pool, this is going to be a great tourney!
Rafael
Profile Joined January 2011
Venezuela182 Posts
March 11 2011 14:54 GMT
#302
This tournament its gonna be so awesome.

I'm new to Team Liquid, and I had never expected to have this over the top tournament in my ignorace.

I'm sooo excited, I'm going to watch every game.

Thx TL.net
Striding Strider
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom787 Posts
March 11 2011 14:56 GMT
#303
I look forward to 4 of the casters at least.
I have a beard. I'm unprofessional.
Darksteel
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland319 Posts
March 11 2011 15:05 GMT
#304
On March 11 2011 23:41 BoxedLunch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 23:05 PRIMExTIME wrote:

whose idea was it to employ husky here? If I wanted to get yelled at by a moron who has no idea what they're talking about, I'd visit my grandparents in a nursing home. looks like i'm out for the TSL. a shame, too. I was excited


Really? Husky is the reason you will not watch? I really question your priorities.


yeah, tbh, I highly doubt I will watch if I have to hear husky's voice. I like analysis from my castings. I much prefer to listen to a caster who can provide insight and depth to the game, rather than just narrating what is happening on my screen, which I can see with my own eyes. I really can't stand husky at all, considering he was the only caster i knew of for quite some time, primarily because when he does analyze the game, it's usually broad, overgeneralized statements about 'x hard-countering y' or something to that effect, when the game is not that simple. give me a caster who actually understands the pro game, please.


I know this was said earlier too, but the dualcast with Day9 and Husky for PAXEast showmatches was really enjoyable. If you are a Husky hateboy, go listen those and rethink your opinion. He even got some stuff in cast that Day9 missed, making the dualcast cover the game better than solocast.

Personally I love the casting team, and most likely all the permutations of casters will do justice to the games played.
Maynarde
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1286 Posts
March 11 2011 15:08 GMT
#305
On March 11 2011 23:41 BoxedLunch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 23:05 PRIMExTIME wrote:

whose idea was it to employ husky here? If I wanted to get yelled at by a moron who has no idea what they're talking about, I'd visit my grandparents in a nursing home. looks like i'm out for the TSL. a shame, too. I was excited


Really? Husky is the reason you will not watch? I really question your priorities.


yeah, tbh, I highly doubt I will watch if I have to hear husky's voice. I like analysis from my castings. I much prefer to listen to a caster who can provide insight and depth to the game, rather than just narrating what is happening on my screen, which I can see with my own eyes. I really can't stand husky at all, considering he was the only caster i knew of for quite some time, primarily because when he does analyze the game, it's usually broad, overgeneralized statements about 'x hard-countering y' or something to that effect, when the game is not that simple. give me a caster who actually understands the pro game, please.


Hi Husky hateboy. Check the VODs of this showmatch.



NOTHING wrong with Husky and Day[9] dualcast I think (and most will agree) that they did an awesome job.
CommentatorAustralian SC2 Caster | Twitter: @MaynardeSC2 | Twitch: twitch.tv/maynarde
animol
Profile Joined March 2010
135 Posts
March 11 2011 15:14 GMT
#306
Tasteless got shafted because of Huskys 400k fanboys

User was warned for this post
LittleJohn
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden204 Posts
March 11 2011 15:20 GMT
#307
well no offence to husky but I don't like his voice, I listened to him once at MLG and have since then never listened to him again, rest of the casters are awesome though.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 15:26:35
March 11 2011 15:25 GMT
#308
I think it's safe to say TeamLiquid can do no wrong!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
TaKemE
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark1045 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 15:27:25
March 11 2011 15:27 GMT
#309
I dont think people have to worry about EU/NA players lack of practice on these maps, I just checked map history of these players and they all mass games on those maps:
EmpireKas, LiquidTLO, qxc, DuckloadRa, nAni, ESCGoOdy, SjoW, PraeThorZaIN, mouzMorroW and ONECrunCher
wacksteven
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States139 Posts
March 11 2011 15:31 GMT
#310
Awesome Artosis popup. I think he needs to be updated with pulled-tooth-chipmunk cheeks though! Super excited for TSL3. Maps are excellent and the commentary should be great as well. :D
Former War3/BW/ET/UT2k4 Shoutcaster and now: an all-around, super-huggable old guy. Co-King of Tin with @djWHEAT, available on twitter @wacksteven @KingsOfTin
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
March 11 2011 15:31 GMT
#311
Would have liked Tasteless but Husky is ok (despite the haters), plus he can bring in about a billion viewers to TSL.
the farm ends here
TuElite
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2123 Posts
March 11 2011 15:39 GMT
#312
I hope Husky doesn't get to cast any of the good match ups...

...Wait, this entire tournament is filled with good match ups.
Always Smile - Jung Nicole - Follow Nicole on Twitter @_911007 and me @TuElite
FILM
Profile Joined September 2010
United States663 Posts
March 11 2011 15:40 GMT
#313
Thank you for publishing the maps on NA! This is glorious.
Artosis:  "It's like Detroit in there."   Tasteless:  "Lots of shootings and damaged buildings."
quaffle
Profile Joined December 2010
United States249 Posts
March 11 2011 15:59 GMT
#314
Husky haters need to leave. Husky may not be the best player, but he is so much fun to watch :D There is a reason he is successful on youtube and casting TSL 3.
Your success is only measured by the strength of your competitors.
Existential
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia2107 Posts
March 11 2011 16:01 GMT
#315
Hmm I didn't expect Husky to actually cast this. But this is gonna be awesome :D
Jaedong <3 | BW - The first game I ever loved
RageBot
Profile Joined November 2010
Israel1530 Posts
March 11 2011 16:04 GMT
#316
Great choice of casters.

Artosis and Chill are more of the analytic type casters, and djWheat and Husky are more of the energetic casters.

Day[9] is just the best.
WniO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2706 Posts
March 11 2011 16:08 GMT
#317
HUSKKKYYYYY f ya. maps look fantastic as well
Rantech
Profile Joined April 2010
Chile527 Posts
March 11 2011 16:16 GMT
#318
Awesome, i love the special guest appearence haha :D.

Sadly the new ladder maps weren't out by the time they analised map to get in the pool.
ZasZ.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2911 Posts
March 11 2011 16:19 GMT
#319
Wow fantastic line up of casters! Husky usually isn't my thing but he's been improving a lot lately and is definitely a community favorite so his addition is definitely a good thing.

Also the map pool is perfect. Metal, Shakuras, and XNC are the three best Blizzard maps and close positions were the only things that made for bad games on these maps.

Gonna be an epic tournament! Between the players and casters, we really have the tip top of the SC2 community involved in this tournament. So excited!
ZasZ.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2911 Posts
March 11 2011 16:23 GMT
#320
On March 12 2011 01:16 Rantech wrote:
Awesome, i love the special guest appearence haha :D.

Sadly the new ladder maps weren't out by the time they analised map to get in the pool.


Not sure any of the new ladder maps are good enough to belong in this map pool. Maybe Typhon Peaks...but it's hard to know with so little player experience on these maps. Metal and Shakuras have been around forever, and XNC was a hit as soon as it showed up on the ladder.

Backwater Gulch and Slag Pits are garbage. Shattered Temple is ok, but kind of boring. These are the right maps to go with TL couldn't have done a better job.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 523
BRAT_OK 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31162
Bisu 2702
Shuttle 1679
Hyuk 1013
Mini 819
EffOrt 818
Larva 422
Soma 380
ZerO 243
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
hero 137
sorry 72
Sexy 57
Hyun 46
PianO 45
Mong 42
Pusan 37
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 33
Killer 28
zelot 18
Terrorterran 16
Rock 13
JulyZerg 11
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10112
qojqva1910
Dendi1001
Counter-Strike
fl0m2746
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1455
crisheroes1146
Liquid`Hasu638
Other Games
singsing1975
B2W.Neo1000
Beastyqt646
FrodaN624
Mlord386
Hui .236
Livibee180
Liquid`VortiX157
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS110
Mew2King71
Trikslyr24
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 66
• StrangeGG 39
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8080
League of Legends
• Jankos1832
Other Games
• Shiphtur203
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 56m
INu's Battles
19h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.