• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:14
CEST 17:14
KST 00:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8551 users

[TSL] Casters and Maps - Page 15

Forum Index > PokerStrategy.com TSL3 Forum
527 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 27 Next All
raga4ka
Profile Joined February 2008
Bulgaria5679 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 13:01:19
March 11 2011 12:58 GMT
#281
Khaldor and Ipp from Ragequit TV are also very good casters i wouldn't mind seeing them cast 1 or more series . So shakuras is basically a 2 players map in this tournament ? I'ts going to be interesting . I hope all the players get informed so that some players won't have a scouting advantage over the other .
Sarchasm
Profile Joined April 2010
South Africa64 Posts
March 11 2011 13:03 GMT
#282
Day[9] for life!!! :D
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most
ecdN
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States94 Posts
March 11 2011 13:12 GMT
#283
Using Husky = money grab... Not that I blame you.
dc302
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia576 Posts
March 11 2011 13:13 GMT
#284
love day9s commentaries!
...
Cpadolf
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden1199 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 13:15:07
March 11 2011 13:13 GMT
#285
Husky being a main caster bothered me a bit at first, but then I thought that if paired up with a more knowledgeable caster they could probably make a good combo. And he's probably going to double the popularity of the tournament.

Incredibly hyped by this point. TL doing what TL does best and shows everyone how it's done.
raf3776
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1904 Posts
March 11 2011 13:29 GMT
#286
I really want husky to commentate idras game
WWJD (What Would Jaedong Do)
Celadan
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway471 Posts
March 11 2011 13:39 GMT
#287
This tournament could be all bronze league players and still be good because of the commentators.
This is going to be epic.
спеціальна Тактика
sleepytime
Profile Joined January 2010
Denmark122 Posts
March 11 2011 13:47 GMT
#288
This is so exciting!
Nada fighting!
CursedRich
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom737 Posts
March 11 2011 13:47 GMT
#289
On March 11 2011 21:48 dismiss wrote:
Sigh, why Husky of all people? I really do not enjoy getting yelled at for the entire duration of the cast. Probably will have to watch TSL on mute as well now.


really? your loss then LOL, personally if you have this issue I would recommend experimenting with your volume control

I like Husky he is one of 4 casters and the people at TL realise that he will add another personality and dimension to their tournament, cant wait for it to kick off
Chill Winston......
BoxedLunch
Profile Joined January 2011
United States387 Posts
March 11 2011 13:56 GMT
#290
whose idea was it to employ husky here? If I wanted to get yelled at by a moron who has no idea what they're talking about, I'd visit my grandparents in a nursing home. looks like i'm out for the TSL. a shame, too. I was excited

User was temp banned for this post.
In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice, they are not
PRIMExTIME
Profile Joined February 2011
United States28 Posts
March 11 2011 14:05 GMT
#291

whose idea was it to employ husky here? If I wanted to get yelled at by a moron who has no idea what they're talking about, I'd visit my grandparents in a nursing home. looks like i'm out for the TSL. a shame, too. I was excited


Really? Husky is the reason you will not watch? I really question your priorities.
SelectStaR
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom129 Posts
March 11 2011 14:06 GMT
#292
Love the lineup!!! Good to through Husky in there to cater for all the noobs :D

CHILL is fkin awsum and totally underrated!! <3
Lead By Example
Lyrok
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany85 Posts
March 11 2011 14:11 GMT
#293
On March 11 2011 22:56 BoxedLunch wrote:
whose idea was it to employ husky here? If I wanted to get yelled at by a moron who has no idea what they're talking about, I'd visit my grandparents in a nursing home. looks like i'm out for the TSL. a shame, too. I was excited


If that's the sole reason you won't watch the whole tournament then I guess noone will care, at all.

I like the choice to include Husky in the caster lineup, not that much of a fan myself, but it will draw much more attention to the TSL and he also just feels like a good addition to the other 3 awesome casters
Doppelganger
Profile Joined May 2010
488 Posts
March 11 2011 14:21 GMT
#294
Husky is pure fun and silliness. He is an excellent choice to get some life into it and he rounds the team. And he will never cast a game alone. And his screaming is way less annoying than the screaming in the clash of the titans showmatch.

But Haters gonna Hate. Go Husky !
Rustug
Profile Joined October 2010
1488 Posts
March 11 2011 14:28 GMT
#295
Great map-pool, great caster choice... Let the games commence!!
Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not. 파이팅! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ"
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
March 11 2011 14:31 GMT
#296
well Crossfire will bring us many bad games, but the rest is pretty awesome gotta say. Kinda surprised on Husky making an appearance
"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
Cathasaigh
Profile Joined April 2010
United States285 Posts
March 11 2011 14:32 GMT
#297
I was never a fan of Husky but him casting the PAX series with Day9 was actually pretty good so I'm not bothered by the idea of Husky casting nearly as much as I would have been had I not watched those 2 series.
This is the tale of Captain Jack Sparrow!
ErikZerg
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden57 Posts
March 11 2011 14:41 GMT
#298
Husky? wutt? he is like only 2v2 player and clueless about the game.................oh well i hope he doesnt commentate the important matches
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
March 11 2011 14:41 GMT
#299
I'm a little sad that Scrap Station didn't get replaced by Testbug, but hey, it's close to perfect
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
BoxedLunch
Profile Joined January 2011
United States387 Posts
March 11 2011 14:41 GMT
#300
On March 11 2011 23:05 PRIMExTIME wrote:
Show nested quote +

whose idea was it to employ husky here? If I wanted to get yelled at by a moron who has no idea what they're talking about, I'd visit my grandparents in a nursing home. looks like i'm out for the TSL. a shame, too. I was excited


Really? Husky is the reason you will not watch? I really question your priorities.


yeah, tbh, I highly doubt I will watch if I have to hear husky's voice. I like analysis from my castings. I much prefer to listen to a caster who can provide insight and depth to the game, rather than just narrating what is happening on my screen, which I can see with my own eyes. I really can't stand husky at all, considering he was the only caster i knew of for quite some time, primarily because when he does analyze the game, it's usually broad, overgeneralized statements about 'x hard-countering y' or something to that effect, when the game is not that simple. give me a caster who actually understands the pro game, please.
In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice, they are not
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 454
BRAT_OK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32278
Bisu 2971
Shuttle 1753
Hyuk 1168
EffOrt 627
Mini 492
Larva 447
ZerO 354
Soma 333
firebathero 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 120
hero 116
Sexy 66
Hyun 46
Last 43
Mong 40
Trap 38
Pusan 36
PianO 34
Killer 32
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
sorry 20
zelot 15
Terrorterran 14
Rock 12
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8005
qojqva1768
Dendi867
Counter-Strike
fl0m2751
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1499
crisheroes998
Liquid`Hasu548
Lowko463
Other Games
singsing2115
B2W.Neo1368
Beastyqt504
Hui .212
Livibee209
Mlord181
Liquid`VortiX148
KnowMe114
ArmadaUGS106
elazer89
Mew2King81
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 50
• StrangeGG 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• mYiSmile111
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8979
• WagamamaTV282
League of Legends
• Jankos1977
Other Games
• Shiphtur178
Upcoming Events
FEL
46m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 46m
INu's Battles
20h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.