• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:11
CEST 11:11
KST 18:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9321 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 998

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 996 997 998 999 1000 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
April 29 2012 22:42 GMT
#19941
On April 30 2012 07:40 CyDe wrote:
It's like a chatroom in here.

ROFL I actually pressed enter in hopes of posting this message. -.-



I envy your marine icon. I must start working on an ode to marine.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 29 2012 22:43 GMT
#19942
Hey, let's talk about bans. LoL...

Sokao was just temp banned for 1 week by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2012-04-29 20:29:08 and had 12 posts.

Reason: I don't know what you have against Catspajamas but for gods sake don't bring dump reddit's drama into TL by spamming links and fostering the "witch hunt" mentality.


Why do some people have major issues with CP? Also...why do redditors keep coming here thinking that they will survive...
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 22:44:13
April 29 2012 22:43 GMT
#19943
On April 30 2012 07:42 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 07:40 CyDe wrote:
It's like a chatroom in here.

ROFL I actually pressed enter in hopes of posting this message. -.-



I envy your marine icon. I must start working on an ode to marine.

HOLY FUCK I HAVE A MARINE ICON? Lemme just post this message real quick to check.

EDIT: OMG =D
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 22:45:03
April 29 2012 22:44 GMT
#19944
On April 30 2012 07:42 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 07:39 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:38 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:36 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:35 blubbdavid wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 blubbdavid wrote:
no

Fuck you got me all wet and excited for nothing.


Is some mod here who can get this guy banned? Wait, this is the ABL, naturally there are some mods around, hello? Hello?

Obviously you are the one that should be banned for making false promises and getting my hopes up, pretty sure I could sue you for this, trying to affect my mental stability by promising and then backing out ;<

promise without consideration is unenforceable. =D

I'm sure with enough phat dollazz (that's $'s for you dummies) I can find a lawyer to convince the jury.


Personal question.

Is your username meaning that you are addicted to coca cola or cocaine? lol

And as long as you didn't promice to give him something in return and he agreed to it your fucked even with enough lawyers.

It started out with Coca cola when I thought of this back in the 90's, these days I'm not so sure.
Edit: Also Mutalisk icon > marine.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 22:46:12
April 29 2012 22:45 GMT
#19945
On April 30 2012 07:42 PassiveAce wrote:
I have a question about the rules of the ban list competition.
Can we nominate individual bans instead of users?

Probably bans.

And Mr CyDe, as soon as you become a firebat, your post count will probably skyrocket.

I bet Toast is circling above this thread like a hawk, ready to attack.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 22:46:39
April 29 2012 22:45 GMT
#19946
On April 30 2012 07:44 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 07:42 Jisall wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:39 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:38 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:36 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:35 blubbdavid wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 blubbdavid wrote:
no

Fuck you got me all wet and excited for nothing.


Is some mod here who can get this guy banned? Wait, this is the ABL, naturally there are some mods around, hello? Hello?

Obviously you are the one that should be banned for making false promises and getting my hopes up, pretty sure I could sue you for this, trying to affect my mental stability by promising and then backing out ;<

promise without consideration is unenforceable. =D

I'm sure with enough phat dollazz (that's $'s for you dummies) I can find a lawyer to convince the jury.


Personal question.

Is your username meaning that you are addicted to coca cola or cocaine? lol

And as long as you didn't promice to give him something in return and he agreed to it your fucked even with enough lawyers.

It started out with Coca cola when I thought of this back in the 90's, these days I'm not so sure.
Edit: Also Mutalisk icon > marine.


Lol I need to change my id to RagingAlcoholic then.

Edit; keep your mutalisk, I'll keep my stim. Marines are just space badass's
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
April 29 2012 22:46 GMT
#19947
On April 30 2012 07:44 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 07:42 Jisall wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:39 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:38 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:36 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:35 blubbdavid wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 blubbdavid wrote:
no

Fuck you got me all wet and excited for nothing.


Is some mod here who can get this guy banned? Wait, this is the ABL, naturally there are some mods around, hello? Hello?

Obviously you are the one that should be banned for making false promises and getting my hopes up, pretty sure I could sue you for this, trying to affect my mental stability by promising and then backing out ;<

promise without consideration is unenforceable. =D

I'm sure with enough phat dollazz (that's $'s for you dummies) I can find a lawyer to convince the jury.


Personal question.

Is your username meaning that you are addicted to coca cola or cocaine? lol

And as long as you didn't promice to give him something in return and he agreed to it your fucked even with enough lawyers.

It started out with Coca cola when I thought of this back in the 90's, these days I'm not so sure.
Edit: Also Mutalisk icon > marine.

mountaindewjunkie > cokefreak. since im a mt dew fan =D
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 29 2012 22:47 GMT
#19948
On April 30 2012 07:46 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 07:44 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:42 Jisall wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:39 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:38 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:36 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:35 blubbdavid wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 blubbdavid wrote:
no

Fuck you got me all wet and excited for nothing.


Is some mod here who can get this guy banned? Wait, this is the ABL, naturally there are some mods around, hello? Hello?

Obviously you are the one that should be banned for making false promises and getting my hopes up, pretty sure I could sue you for this, trying to affect my mental stability by promising and then backing out ;<

promise without consideration is unenforceable. =D

I'm sure with enough phat dollazz (that's $'s for you dummies) I can find a lawyer to convince the jury.


Personal question.

Is your username meaning that you are addicted to coca cola or cocaine? lol

And as long as you didn't promice to give him something in return and he agreed to it your fucked even with enough lawyers.

It started out with Coca cola when I thought of this back in the 90's, these days I'm not so sure.
Edit: Also Mutalisk icon > marine.

mountaindewjunkie > cokefreak. since im a mt dew fan =D


This reminds me how much I miss my love affair with Sweet Lady Tobacco...sigh.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 22:48:04
April 29 2012 22:47 GMT
#19949
On April 30 2012 07:44 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 07:42 Jisall wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:39 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:38 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:36 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:35 blubbdavid wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 blubbdavid wrote:
no

Fuck you got me all wet and excited for nothing.


Is some mod here who can get this guy banned? Wait, this is the ABL, naturally there are some mods around, hello? Hello?

Obviously you are the one that should be banned for making false promises and getting my hopes up, pretty sure I could sue you for this, trying to affect my mental stability by promising and then backing out ;<

promise without consideration is unenforceable. =D

I'm sure with enough phat dollazz (that's $'s for you dummies) I can find a lawyer to convince the jury.


Personal question.

Is your username meaning that you are addicted to coca cola or cocaine? lol

And as long as you didn't promice to give him something in return and he agreed to it your fucked even with enough lawyers.

It started out with Coca cola when I thought of this back in the 90's, these days I'm not so sure.
Edit: Also Mutalisk icon > marine.

Not what my cost effectiveness would say...
+ Show Spoiler +
OOOHH, SELF-DEPRECATING BALANCE JOKE THING


blubbdavid are you saying that because people with better icons post just to make sure they still have that icon? o.o
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
April 29 2012 22:47 GMT
#19950
On April 30 2012 07:46 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 07:44 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:42 Jisall wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:39 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:38 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:36 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:35 blubbdavid wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 blubbdavid wrote:
no

Fuck you got me all wet and excited for nothing.


Is some mod here who can get this guy banned? Wait, this is the ABL, naturally there are some mods around, hello? Hello?

Obviously you are the one that should be banned for making false promises and getting my hopes up, pretty sure I could sue you for this, trying to affect my mental stability by promising and then backing out ;<

promise without consideration is unenforceable. =D

I'm sure with enough phat dollazz (that's $'s for you dummies) I can find a lawyer to convince the jury.


Personal question.

Is your username meaning that you are addicted to coca cola or cocaine? lol

And as long as you didn't promice to give him something in return and he agreed to it your fucked even with enough lawyers.

It started out with Coca cola when I thought of this back in the 90's, these days I'm not so sure.
Edit: Also Mutalisk icon > marine.

mountaindewjunkie > cokefreak. since im a mt dew fan =D

Ew, who drinks that stuff. Md is even worse than energy drinks, get off this thread right now.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 29 2012 22:48 GMT
#19951
37 to go....

And holy shit, 7 new bans!

Sokao was just temp banned for 1 week by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2012-04-29 20:29:08 and had 12 posts.

Reason: I don't know what you have against Catspajamas but for gods sake don't bring dump reddit's drama into TL by spamming links and fostering the "witch hunt" mentality.


What? Who doesn't love catspajamas?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
April 29 2012 22:48 GMT
#19952
On April 30 2012 07:47 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 07:46 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:44 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:42 Jisall wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:39 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:38 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:36 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:35 blubbdavid wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 blubbdavid wrote:
no

Fuck you got me all wet and excited for nothing.


Is some mod here who can get this guy banned? Wait, this is the ABL, naturally there are some mods around, hello? Hello?

Obviously you are the one that should be banned for making false promises and getting my hopes up, pretty sure I could sue you for this, trying to affect my mental stability by promising and then backing out ;<

promise without consideration is unenforceable. =D

I'm sure with enough phat dollazz (that's $'s for you dummies) I can find a lawyer to convince the jury.


Personal question.

Is your username meaning that you are addicted to coca cola or cocaine? lol

And as long as you didn't promice to give him something in return and he agreed to it your fucked even with enough lawyers.

It started out with Coca cola when I thought of this back in the 90's, these days I'm not so sure.
Edit: Also Mutalisk icon > marine.

mountaindewjunkie > cokefreak. since im a mt dew fan =D

Ew, who drinks that stuff. Md is even worse than energy drinks, get off this thread right now.

yeah yeah, yellow dye no. 5 shrinks your balls.

FALSE

http://www.snopes.com/medical/potables/mountaindew.asp
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
April 29 2012 22:49 GMT
#19953
On April 30 2012 07:48 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 07:47 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:46 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:44 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:42 Jisall wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:39 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:38 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:36 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:35 blubbdavid wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 Cokefreak wrote:
[quote]
Fuck you got me all wet and excited for nothing.


Is some mod here who can get this guy banned? Wait, this is the ABL, naturally there are some mods around, hello? Hello?

Obviously you are the one that should be banned for making false promises and getting my hopes up, pretty sure I could sue you for this, trying to affect my mental stability by promising and then backing out ;<

promise without consideration is unenforceable. =D

I'm sure with enough phat dollazz (that's $'s for you dummies) I can find a lawyer to convince the jury.


Personal question.

Is your username meaning that you are addicted to coca cola or cocaine? lol

And as long as you didn't promice to give him something in return and he agreed to it your fucked even with enough lawyers.

It started out with Coca cola when I thought of this back in the 90's, these days I'm not so sure.
Edit: Also Mutalisk icon > marine.

mountaindewjunkie > cokefreak. since im a mt dew fan =D

Ew, who drinks that stuff. Md is even worse than energy drinks, get off this thread right now.

yeah yeah, yellow dye no. 5 shrinks your balls.

FALSE

http://www.snopes.com/medical/potables/mountaindew.asp

Does someone actually believe that stuff? Really?
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
April 29 2012 22:50 GMT
#19954
I fell in love with Yoona when I first saw the genie mv.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
April 29 2012 22:50 GMT
#19955
wow. i didnt know you can get banned for being a rapid fanboy. i need to control myself from now on.

ThePlayer33 was just temp banned for 1 week by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2011-10-03 21:27:36 and had 735 posts.

Reason: Rabid fanboy.


On April 29 2012 15:21 ThePlayer33 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 13:35 TheSubtleArt wrote:
shattered T is actually Z>>P


shut up buddy. that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard and youre a hater,we can recognise you from just less than 10 pages back. at least come up with something better. you couldve even said IdrA made a mistake, but you didn't. you said Z>P in shattered. now go

User was temp banned for this post.
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
April 29 2012 22:50 GMT
#19956
On April 30 2012 07:49 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 07:48 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:47 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:46 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:44 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:42 Jisall wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:39 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:38 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:36 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:35 blubbdavid wrote:
[quote]

Is some mod here who can get this guy banned? Wait, this is the ABL, naturally there are some mods around, hello? Hello?

Obviously you are the one that should be banned for making false promises and getting my hopes up, pretty sure I could sue you for this, trying to affect my mental stability by promising and then backing out ;<

promise without consideration is unenforceable. =D

I'm sure with enough phat dollazz (that's $'s for you dummies) I can find a lawyer to convince the jury.


Personal question.

Is your username meaning that you are addicted to coca cola or cocaine? lol

And as long as you didn't promice to give him something in return and he agreed to it your fucked even with enough lawyers.

It started out with Coca cola when I thought of this back in the 90's, these days I'm not so sure.
Edit: Also Mutalisk icon > marine.

mountaindewjunkie > cokefreak. since im a mt dew fan =D

Ew, who drinks that stuff. Md is even worse than energy drinks, get off this thread right now.

yeah yeah, yellow dye no. 5 shrinks your balls.

FALSE

http://www.snopes.com/medical/potables/mountaindew.asp

Does someone actually believe that stuff? Really?

Hey, I know people who believe in the five second rule. Like, they live their LIVES by it. Serious shit :<
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 29 2012 22:51 GMT
#19957
lol the great countdown begins...
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
April 29 2012 22:52 GMT
#19958
Let's just get this thing over with, I'm claiming first post of the page.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 29 2012 22:52 GMT
#19959
On April 30 2012 07:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
lol the great countdown begins...


Yeah...I hope that all of the mods are ready...they have been surprisingly quiet in this forum for awhile...maybe they are hoping that some of us forget.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 29 2012 22:52 GMT
#19960
On April 30 2012 07:52 Cokefreak wrote:
Let's just get this thing over with, I'm claiming first post of the page.

lol
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 996 997 998 999 1000 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4878
Horang2 414
Hyuk 364
BeSt 186
Hyun 99
Hm[arnc] 72
Shinee 69
Killer 64
ggaemo 57
sorry 55
[ Show more ]
Snow 44
Bonyth 41
Bale 34
JYJ 14
Stork 9
League of Legends
JimRising 534
Other Games
gofns14915
summit1g9223
singsing1365
ArmadaUGS77
Mew2King72
kaitlyn1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick742
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2396
League of Legends
• Lourlo1435
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
49m
INu's Battles
2h 49m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 49m
Replay Cast
13h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.