• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:56
CEST 11:56
KST 18:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6795 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 83

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
roronoe
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada1527 Posts
June 19 2010 00:01 GMT
#1641
lol I remember seeing those 'ban kdog3683 initative' people when I first joined TL 2 years ago. where did they all go??
The Purgatory of Endless Depths
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
June 19 2010 04:27 GMT
#1642
Seriously, how do you report someone, do you have to PM a mod for that? I can't find a one-click button to do it. Or am I just blind?
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
June 19 2010 05:26 GMT
#1643
It's only available to people who've registered over a year ago.

Let's start talking about funny bans again, not just people you're happy are gone.
Well I guess there aren't too many of those though...
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 19 2010 06:29 GMT
#1644
On June 19 2010 13:27 Ciryandor wrote:
Seriously, how do you report someone, do you have to PM a mod for that? I can't find a one-click button to do it. Or am I just blind?

Got to have one year!
I can't even report people!
So I just go spam mods in IRC!
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
pettter
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1032 Posts
June 19 2010 07:13 GMT
#1645
On June 19 2010 15:29 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2010 13:27 Ciryandor wrote:
Seriously, how do you report someone, do you have to PM a mod for that? I can't find a one-click button to do it. Or am I just blind?

Got to have one year!
I can't even report people!
So I just go spam mods in IRC!

Oh, been there, done that, indeed. The bad thing about spending the first six months or so lurking.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 19 2010 07:30 GMT
#1646
woah.... Gretorp was temp banned. Its the real gretorp too, checked it with his real TL username, same # of posts.
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
June 19 2010 11:47 GMT
#1647
Didn't notice the "report" button until now- how long has this been implemented, and how is it working out? Don't you mods get flooded by this ?
11 years and counting- TL #680
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-19 17:11:59
June 19 2010 17:11 GMT
#1648
On June 19 2010 16:30 Pandain wrote:
woah.... Gretorp was temp banned. Its the real gretorp too, checked it with his real TL username, same # of posts.


it's just 2 days
I would like to know which post he was banned for though


On June 19 2010 20:47 Monsen wrote:
Didn't notice the "report" button until now- how long has this been implemented

something like 3 weeks I think
beep boop
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
June 19 2010 17:46 GMT
#1649
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=131581&currentpage=7
Moderator
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-19 18:22:01
June 19 2010 18:16 GMT
#1650
Ah, nevermind
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 19 2010 22:03 GMT
#1651
r1ch is so good he can ban ads before they post.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Challe
Profile Joined June 2010
Afghanistan58 Posts
June 19 2010 22:15 GMT
#1652
omg that pie on the first page looks sooo goood

User was banned for this post.

User was warned for this post
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
June 19 2010 23:44 GMT
#1653
On June 20 2010 02:11 7mk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2010 16:30 Pandain wrote:
woah.... Gretorp was temp banned. Its the real gretorp too, checked it with his real TL username, same # of posts.


it's just 2 days
I would like to know which post he was banned for though


Show nested quote +
On June 19 2010 20:47 Monsen wrote:
Didn't notice the "report" button until now- how long has this been implemented

something like 3 weeks I think



For finding the offending post, I always like to hit up the search feature and find someone's profile. You can see all of a person's recent posts by clicking their post count. Usually one of the last posts they made. (Have to say super awesome feature how it takes you right to the exact post instead of just to the thread and having to search through it. Really elegant coding. Thumbs Up!)


Well, of course, this works if the offending posts and/or user hasn't been nuked into oblivion.
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
June 20 2010 00:16 GMT
#1654
if i user has their posts nuked, usually it was because they were either a malicious user or they posted something linking to wow gold schemes or whatever. either way their posts wouldn't be reading so you aren't missing out on anything really.
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
404.Delirium
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1190 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-20 01:09:38
June 20 2010 01:00 GMT
#1655
Lefnui was just temp banned for 2 days by Hot_Bid.

That account was created on 2008-11-03 04:20:07 and had 341 posts.

Reason: [image loading]



I've been waiting for his ban all day but this... this was just good.

Also, should I spoiler that picture? It's a bit big :< Edit: Ha! Quote tag wins.
seriously next disrespectful comment in this blog is ip ban. Be happy or get the hell out. // SC2 is like playing with neutral-colored Play-Doh while BW is like colorful Legos.
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
June 20 2010 01:35 GMT
#1656
kdog being banned is just so fucking amazing.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-20 02:40:52
June 20 2010 01:51 GMT
#1657
Lefnui was just banned by Hot_Bid.

That account was created on 2008-11-03 04:20:07 and had 341 posts.

Reason:
I have decided to change your ban sentence. You are now banned until Toy Story 3's daily gross drops below $300,000. I feel this is very appropriate, as the very movies you hate will be contributing to your ban duration.

LOL oh that's good. I haven't even noticed kdog's shitty posting in a while, so I'm a little surprised, but if it hadn't changed from what it used to be I can't say I wouldn't have seen it coming.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
sputnik.theory
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Poland449 Posts
June 20 2010 01:58 GMT
#1658
On June 20 2010 10:51 Grobyc wrote:
Show nested quote +
Lefnui was just banned by Hot_Bid.

That account was created on 2008-11-03 04:20:07 and had 341 posts.

Reason:
I have decided to change your ban sentence. You are now banned until Toy Story 3's daily gross drops below $300,000. I feel this is very appropriate, as the very movies you hate will be contributing to your ban duration.

LOL oh that's good. I haven't even noticed kdog's shitty posting in a while, so I'm a little surprised, but it hadn't changed from what it used to be I can't say I wouldn't have seen it coming.

Wow, I just checked out TS3 and it's getting stellar reviews. This might be a pretty long ban...
It's got a 9.5/10 on IMDB and a 99% on rottentomatoes, I can't remember the last time I saw a movie with reviews like that!
“On the night of the murder I was at home, asleep. The characters in my dream can vouch for me.”
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 20 2010 02:16 GMT
#1659
On June 20 2010 07:15 Challe wrote:
omg that pie on the first page looks sooo goood

User was banned for this post.

User was warned for this post

oh the Double Drive-by!

i never knew there was a report button! well im not even 1 year in lol
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
blahman3344
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2015 Posts
June 20 2010 02:23 GMT
#1660

Lefnui was just banned by Hot_Bid.

That account was created on 2008-11-03 04:20:07 and had 341 posts.

Reason: I have decided to change your ban sentence. You are now banned until Toy Story 3's daily gross drops below $300,000. I feel this is very appropriate, as the very movies you hate will be contributing to your ban duration.


This made my day. I really didn't appreciate Lefnui insulting Disney/Pixar films =\
<3 you Hot_Bid
I like haikus and / I can not lie. You other / brothers can't deny
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10491
Rain 3248
soO 482
BeSt 421
Stork 378
Soulkey 354
Soma 326
Rush 247
firebathero 224
Barracks 159
[ Show more ]
Sexy 92
Shinee 46
Killer 32
Shine 25
Sharp 24
HiyA 22
sorry 22
Sacsri 20
yabsab 18
Hm[arnc] 17
Mind 15
hero 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5474
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King122
Other Games
gofns35545
singsing1111
Pyrionflax199
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 53
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV157
League of Legends
• Jankos2807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4m
CranKy Ducklings23
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
Patches Events
5h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 4m
OSC
13h 4m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.