• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:56
CEST 11:56
KST 18:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6795 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 18 2010 01:31 GMT
#1621
/o/ RaGe.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
June 18 2010 05:59 GMT
#1622
lol, why was naruto banned?
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
June 18 2010 06:11 GMT
#1623
On June 18 2010 14:59 Licmyobelisk wrote:
lol, why was naruto banned?


Engaged in massive verbal warfare with another poster in the Italy/Paraguay LR thread regarding Italians and "diving."

He then finally snapped and called someone, I think, it was "faggot" or something of the sort.
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
June 18 2010 06:37 GMT
#1624
lol, why was naruto banned?
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
June 18 2010 06:44 GMT
#1625
wow, 38 minute double post.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
June 18 2010 07:16 GMT
#1626
On June 17 2010 08:20 koreasilver wrote:
A week without SuperArc spewing shit all over LR threads.

It's like Christmas.


yeah

Posts made in the last week 310

310 posts this week can gladly do without
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
June 18 2010 13:53 GMT
#1627
I don't even want to imagine how much he has misled newer posters when it comes to BW strategy with his inane ramblings because his post count is so high.
Jayde
Profile Joined July 2009
Marshall Islands104 Posts
June 18 2010 14:19 GMT
#1628
On June 18 2010 22:53 koreasilver wrote:
I don't even want to imagine how much he has misled newer posters when it comes to BW strategy with his inane ramblings because his post count is so high.


Yes, now that you mention it, I was somewhat confused about this especially when I first started visiting this forum many, many moons ago.

Now, when I am curious about someone, I just do a search for their name and see which threads they post in the most
Starcraft: Brood War <3
Kashmir
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand178 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 15:22:58
June 18 2010 15:22 GMT
#1629
On June 18 2010 22:53 koreasilver wrote:
I don't even want to imagine how much he has misled newer posters when it comes to BW strategy with his inane ramblings because his post count is so high.


Guilty. I've played on and off since I was 17 but really only served as someone for my little brother to test his theories on (aka thrash mercilessly). Ten years later I'm thinking maybe I do want to learn how to play, haha.


Nobody is perfect. I am nobody. Therefore, I am perfect.
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
June 18 2010 16:29 GMT
#1630
Admins are so incredibly fast on TL. Opened at 1:17. Was colsed at 1:19 when I read it.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=131648
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
June 18 2010 16:39 GMT
#1631
On June 19 2010 01:29 ggrrg wrote:
Admins are so incredibly fast on TL. Opened at 1:17. Was colsed at 1:19 when I read it.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=131648



zee was just temp banned for 2 days by Hot_Bid.

That account was created on 2010-01-02 04:40:04 and had 179 posts.

Reason: I was going to warn you but this OP is just so offensive that I can't help but ban you. Did you really think this was OK topic to create? What the hell?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=131648


OMG! Hot_Bid on the initiative :D
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
June 18 2010 17:41 GMT
#1632
Noooo... Chill!!!! We lost the kdog blogs....
clickrush
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Switzerland3257 Posts
June 18 2010 18:23 GMT
#1633
On June 19 2010 02:41 meeple wrote:
Noooo... Chill!!!! We lost the kdog blogs....


I like the one where he made a poll about flushing toilet paper...
oGsMC: Zealot defense, Stalker attack, Sentry forcefieldu forcefieldu, Marauder die die
Badjas
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Netherlands2038 Posts
June 18 2010 18:27 GMT
#1634
I was about to post about the kdog ban, but it seems the loss is already reported.
I <3 the internet, I <3 you
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
June 18 2010 18:51 GMT
#1635
YES KDOG IS GONE!
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
June 18 2010 19:38 GMT
#1636
KDOOOOOOOOOG
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
404.Delirium
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1190 Posts
June 18 2010 19:56 GMT
#1637
Kdog be banned! Hip hip hooray!
seriously next disrespectful comment in this blog is ip ban. Be happy or get the hell out. // SC2 is like playing with neutral-colored Play-Doh while BW is like colorful Legos.
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
June 18 2010 20:45 GMT
#1638
Wow this is like the best week ever.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
June 18 2010 22:00 GMT
#1639
On June 19 2010 03:23 clickrush wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2010 02:41 meeple wrote:
Noooo... Chill!!!! We lost the kdog blogs....


I like the one where he made a poll about flushing toilet paper...


Soo many epic ones... too bad we can't see his blogs now that he's banned...
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
June 18 2010 22:06 GMT
#1640
I don't understand all the kdog hate. I mean the guy was stupid but he wasn't insulting people or spamming, just some shitty blogs once in a while.
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10491
Rain 3248
soO 482
BeSt 421
Stork 378
Soulkey 354
Soma 326
Rush 247
firebathero 224
Barracks 159
[ Show more ]
Sexy 92
Shinee 46
Killer 32
Shine 25
Sharp 24
HiyA 22
sorry 22
Sacsri 20
yabsab 18
Hm[arnc] 17
Mind 15
hero 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5474
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King122
Other Games
gofns35545
singsing1111
Pyrionflax199
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 53
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV157
League of Legends
• Jankos2807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4m
CranKy Ducklings23
CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
Patches Events
5h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 4m
OSC
13h 4m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.