• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:25
CEST 20:25
KST 03:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9594 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 798

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 796 797 798 799 800 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
January 28 2012 22:58 GMT
#15941
which thread is that in
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 28 2012 23:03 GMT
#15942
On January 29 2012 07:25 rei wrote:
Why is this guy allowed to back seat admin and insulting forum vet?

Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 15:25 TylerThaCreator wrote:
I think it's far more likely that you are just a moron. Get over yourself buddy, lmao. You seriously have no idea what you're talking about..



Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 04:09 TylerThaCreator wrote:
Q.E.D you should be temp banned already. I don't know how you've managed to post 2k+ times and have 0 common sense. If you want to troll just make a new account on some other forum.



You didn't exactly come off as a terribly nice person in that thread either:

On January 29 2012 02:09 rei wrote:
Thx for replying and give me attention, for every time someone reply to me, i will get a chance to take another dump on desrow's ego.


He also did post a seemingly reasonable argument as to why he was disagreeing with you, that last line was really the only cringe-worthy part. Seems to me more like you have gotten into a tiff with a desRow fanboy and are now complaining because he called you out. Either way, you have a report button, use it or PM a mod about it.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
January 28 2012 23:03 GMT
#15943
tUUTZ was just temp banned for 1 week by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-07-16 21:59:42 and had 102 posts.

Reason: You don't fit here as well.. last chance


http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/p0opq/so_worth_it_only_banned_for_a_week/

Not exactly learning to fit in either, I guess.
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
rei
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3594 Posts
January 28 2012 23:25 GMT
#15944
I did, reported him twice, nothing happened lol. My point is that i never directly insult people out right like what this kid is doing.
It's fine thou, cause I shit all over that desrow fanboy's argument too.
GET OUT OF MY BASE CHILL
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 28 2012 23:33 GMT
#15945
On January 29 2012 08:03 itsjustatank wrote:
Show nested quote +
tUUTZ was just temp banned for 1 week by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-07-16 21:59:42 and had 102 posts.

Reason: You don't fit here as well.. last chance


http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/p0opq/so_worth_it_only_banned_for_a_week/

Not exactly learning to fit in either, I guess.


What I love about /r/starcraft is you can just pick out all the current TL members and all the perma-banned TL members.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-29 01:41:03
January 29 2012 00:39 GMT
#15946
On January 29 2012 08:33 TheToast wrote:
What I love about /r/starcraft is you can just pick out all the current TL members and all the perma-banned TL members.


You know what's great about being on TL.net instead of reddit?

I don't have to.


Edit - Also thanks for pointing yourself out rei.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
BloodNinja
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2791 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-29 02:02:47
January 29 2012 02:01 GMT
#15947
On January 29 2012 09:39 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 08:33 TheToast wrote:
What I love about /r/starcraft is you can just pick out all the current TL members and all the perma-banned TL members.

Edit - Also thanks for pointing yourself out rei.


ETT steps in and clears out the mess. I was wondering why he came in here with his complaint when his posting in the thread was less than stellar to begin with. Did he think a mod wouldn't care due to his tenure? Or did he think they would simply miss his posts?
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 29 2012 02:44 GMT
#15948
On January 29 2012 09:39 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 08:33 TheToast wrote:
What I love about /r/starcraft is you can just pick out all the current TL members and all the perma-banned TL members.


You know what's great about being on TL.net instead of reddit?

I don't have to.


Edit - Also thanks for pointing yourself out rei.


Lol, yeah I rarely ever read reddit. It's just funny when a thread like that comes up; you get the mix of replies from white knight-ers defending the TL mods and the replies from people who clearly, have huge chips on their shoulders. I wonder who is who lol.

I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
January 29 2012 02:46 GMT
#15949
nothing wrong with reddit. sure its more tabloid to TLnets broadsheet, but theres room on the internets for both
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 29 2012 02:55 GMT
#15950
On January 29 2012 11:46 turdburgler wrote:
nothing wrong with reddit. sure its more tabloid to TLnets broadsheet, but theres room on the internets for both


This here inner-net's not big enough fer the both of us....

I don't have anything against reddit. Actually that's not true, I do; it's filled with a high percentage of annoying immature people who can't conduct themselves in a mature civilized way and people who make terrible and dumb posts. But I suppose those people need a Starcraft 2 website also, since TL is clearly not for them.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-29 03:40:12
January 29 2012 03:22 GMT
#15951
On January 29 2012 11:46 turdburgler wrote:
nothing wrong with reddit. sure its more tabloid to TLnets broadsheet, but theres room on the internets for both


To be clear, I don't mind Reddit at all. I'm actually quite glad they exist, it gives us a place to put our trash. It's SC2's version of gosugamers.net.

Btw, you're a vet if you get that joke.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
January 29 2012 03:43 GMT
#15952
On January 29 2012 12:22 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 11:46 turdburgler wrote:
nothing wrong with reddit. sure its more tabloid to TLnets broadsheet, but theres room on the internets for both


To be clear, I don't mind Reddit at all. I'm actually quite glad they exist, it gives a place for people too incompetent to post here to congregate without continuously making new accounts on TL.net. It's SC2's version of gosugamers.net.

Btw, you're a vet if you get that joke.

Are you going to have a grudgematch with r/starcraft mods ?
There's one thing I love about r/starcraft : go there, read the headlines, and then go to r/starcraftcirclejerk. Kinda idiotic humor, but I really think some stuff are so true it works.
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
Man with a Plan
Profile Joined January 2012
United States401 Posts
January 29 2012 03:46 GMT
#15953
On January 29 2012 11:46 turdburgler wrote:
nothing wrong with reddit. sure its more tabloid to TLnets broadsheet, but theres room on the internets for both

/r/starcraft is ok. matter of taste imo
Yo!
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
January 29 2012 04:44 GMT
#15954
On January 29 2012 12:22 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 11:46 turdburgler wrote:
nothing wrong with reddit. sure its more tabloid to TLnets broadsheet, but theres room on the internets for both


To be clear, I don't mind Reddit at all. I'm actually quite glad they exist, it gives us a place to put our trash. It's SC2's version of gosugamers.net.

Btw, you're a vet if you get that joke.


I agree entirely, if there wasn't reddit im sure the mods would get overloaded here. I dont think I've ever gone to reddit of my own accord
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 29 2012 04:56 GMT
#15955
I like Reddit. I don't think it's trash, I think it's a lot more loose and casual though. It's great when I'm not looking for a deep intertwining discussion, but something more light and comedic.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
January 29 2012 06:14 GMT
#15956
Never said Reddit was trash, just that our deposed trash tends to make it's way there.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 29 2012 06:25 GMT
#15957
Ugh.
Why do people post stuff like this.
Tell me he doesn't deserve to be flamed.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=277294&currentpage=3#56
moo...for DRG
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
January 29 2012 06:39 GMT
#15958
BOOM, headshot.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
January 29 2012 06:41 GMT
#15959
really feeling banhappy today aren't you?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 29 2012 06:42 GMT
#15960
My hero!
ETT snapping BM nerds like twigs!
moo...for DRG
Prev 1 796 797 798 799 800 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 417
UpATreeSC 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1041
actioN 393
Dewaltoss 145
firebathero 89
Zeus 65
Trap 44
Sexy 30
zelot 27
ToSsGirL 22
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
soO 21
JYJ 19
Shine 16
NaDa 14
Dota 2
Gorgc7146
qojqva2002
Dendi933
420jenkins157
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1285
Fnx 674
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5824
Liquid`Hasu1046
Other Games
Grubby5057
summit1g1303
Beastyqt759
B2W.Neo634
ceh9473
byalli351
C9.Mang0154
KnowMe146
ArmadaUGS144
Khaldor122
TKL 109
BRAT_OK 83
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
WardiTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3775
Other Games
• Shiphtur368
• WagamamaTV312
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 36m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 36m
Stellar Fest
18h 36m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.