• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:00
CEST 04:00
KST 11:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6823 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
May 17 2010 21:32 GMT
#1241
ITW is mine, sorry
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
May 17 2010 21:49 GMT
#1242
CH making things interesting woot
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
May 18 2010 04:53 GMT
#1243
Coming back from my first ban ever, I feel like I've passed through a rite and am now a man.

Seriously though, boni? I had to make a ridiculous post.
Jayde
Profile Joined July 2009
Marshall Islands104 Posts
May 18 2010 08:20 GMT
#1244
On May 18 2010 04:48 intrigue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2010 11:43 Jayde wrote:
Today marks to two week anniversary of "TL Roulette."

A bunch of people (me included) have just finished the sentence!

[EDIT]--I did the roulette because I figured that "hey, I don't post that often so big deal" but it was TERRIBLE because during those 2 weeks I suddenly had this great desire to be on TL, so I surfed TL like 5x I normally do.

welcome back! i kept wondering when the time would be up =P


Thanks! Really though, I guess it is in our nature to want what we can't have because I really found a lot of threads that I wanted to post in during those two weeks.

But yeah, good to be back!
Starcraft: Brood War <3
saritenite
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Singapore1680 Posts
May 18 2010 08:44 GMT
#1245
Oh man Megalisk
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
May 18 2010 13:50 GMT
#1246
"v3chr0 was just temp banned for 2 weeks by SonuvBob.
That account was created on 2010-04-26 11:08:46 and had 46 posts.

Reason: I need to test something and you're the first douchebag I found."

was seriously such a good ban. I'd like to know the story behind it though.
SOB always cracks me up
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 14:59:52
May 18 2010 14:58 GMT
#1247
hrmph...
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 18 2010 15:23 GMT
#1248
Oh man Megalisk. My roommate also tried to do that, but I warned him in time and he edited it out.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 15:37:18
May 18 2010 15:34 GMT
#1249
On May 19 2010 00:23 flamewheel91 wrote:
Oh man Megalisk. My roommate also tried to do that, but I warned him in time and he edited it out.


Wait I'm confused, what'd he do?

Edit:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=125968#2

Oooh, I see, I didn't even catch that when I looked at that thread, mainly 'cause I saw it after the ban part was plunked down.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
May 18 2010 17:44 GMT
#1250
I do not understand...
I've read Megalisk post, but do not understand why did he get ban..
why did he get banned?
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 18:12:02
May 18 2010 18:11 GMT
#1251
On May 19 2010 02:44 XiaoJoyce- wrote:
I do not understand...
I've read Megalisk post, but do not understand why did he get ban..
why did he get banned?

Cuz he was messing around with mod's red bold font in every single post he was making and because when you make a joke about mods on any website, you better make a really good one because it's enough that one of them is in a bad mood and doesn't laugh and you are gone. And the joke was not that funny.

It's just a temp ban though, so that's not that terrible
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
hyst.eric.al
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2332 Posts
May 18 2010 18:30 GMT
#1252
hahaha that megalisk red bold font shit really confused me.

i was going to start doing it too until...
Leta , BeSt, Calm fan forever! 김정우, I am sorry I ever lost faith in you.
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
May 18 2010 19:08 GMT
#1253
On May 19 2010 03:30 hyst.eric.al wrote:
hahaha that megalisk red bold font shit really confused me.

i was going to start doing it too until...

lololololol

A bit like realizing that the plane you were supposed to take but that you finally cancelled crashed, hmm?
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
May 18 2010 19:12 GMT
#1254
On May 18 2010 22:50 GinNtoniC wrote:
"v3chr0 was just temp banned for 2 weeks by SonuvBob.
That account was created on 2010-04-26 11:08:46 and had 46 posts.

Reason: I need to test something and you're the first douchebag I found."

was seriously such a good ban. I'd like to know the story behind it though.
SOB always cracks me up

huh, I wonder if that is my 2v2 partner by the same name. I am going to have to ask him.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
May 20 2010 06:24 GMT
#1255
Hah, wow, EvilTeletubby just cranked it up to Purge Mode. Either that or for some reason tonight is National Beg Team Liquid for a Beta Key Night.
SUNSFANNED
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
May 20 2010 07:19 GMT
#1256
^_^
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 20 2010 08:23 GMT
#1257
I enjoyed reading your purges, ETT.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 20 2010 14:15 GMT
#1258
Rofl the most recent ban:
finalboss was just temp banned for 2 days by Kennigit.

That account was created on 2010-05-08 05:43:28 and had 34 posts.

Reason: I am the final boss. Stop posting 1 liners.

I chuckled.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
May 20 2010 16:19 GMT
#1259
On May 20 2010 15:24 BrownBear wrote:
Hah, wow, EvilTeletubby just cranked it up to Purge Mode. Either that or for some reason tonight is National Beg Team Liquid for a Beta Key Night.

Indeed, that was impressive work. Someone get that man a cold beer and a pizza.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
May 20 2010 18:19 GMT
#1260
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=126388

scorpion banned because he still doesnt understand people dont like reading about kids who irresponsibly use drugs and then post terriblly obnoxious girl blogs
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 174
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15338
Rain 1420
GuemChi 914
sorry 41
Bale 13
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever426
NeuroSwarm219
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 546
Counter-Strike
taco 469
minikerr33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1091
Mew2King64
Other Games
summit1g7264
WinterStarcraft519
C9.Mang0183
ViBE128
Trikslyr63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick794
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• davetesta36
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt225
Other Games
• Scarra971
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h
INu's Battles
9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h
OSC
20h 15m
Replay Cast
21h
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.