• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:27
CEST 10:27
KST 17:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9107 users

[H]Crappy Blog people

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
FonzeXD
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States220 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-20 17:51:56
May 20 2010 17:49 GMT
#1
Hello! I'm Fonze, also known as Scorpion, SCROIP, or just "clan killing faggot asshole." etc, anyways. Apparently, I have a problem with "quality" and meeting standards and writing up stuff. But nobody is perfect and when I REGISTERED for teamliquid I wanted to lurk and post randomly not have to "meet high quality standards" or live up to ANYONES desires. I am just a crappy blog person, and I think there are others like me, too. But we are not heard for TL staff ban us before we're even setting foot. What if the person doesn't even know english and parameters and his first attempt at a blog is a piece of crap? No fair to get permanently banned for something you didn't think you were doing(or don't know how to). I've been receiving a lot of feedback and constructive criticism from the TL staff, take a look:

zatic:
"Sorry this does not meet the high quality standards we have come to expect from girl blogs around here."

Kennigit:
Reason: nope

Plexa:
Thanks man, now every time I need to quote a bad post off hand I've got an example!

Chill(oh, the irony of this guys name, no direct attack or anything):
This is a Warning!

I want to make it perfectly clear to everyone at teamliquid.net that the blogs section isn't a garbage dump where you release whatever thought-of-the-minute you have at the time.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation,
Chill

,

This is a Warning!

This is your only warning. I know you're bullshitting so you can either stop bullshitting for attention or you can get banned. Don't try to fine this ultimatum. It's one or the other, there is not in between.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation,
Chill

Okay, well, I have something to say to you staff: WHO WANT WHAT? I don't know how to post 'good' or post high quality blogs or not dump my trash here, but I love this place, but you guys don't like me. I have nowhere to go..

Nobody is perfect. Someone has to be the bad poster so that we can have examples(like prisoners) and motivators so why can't the 'bad' and the 'ugly' in the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly survive?

I understand that high quality posting is better because I'd rather read a nicely formatted article than just a journal entry type of thing but give me a break TL. I am Mexican and I barely know English but I try for you guys.

Train the bad posters to post good or something, or just ban us all like tyrants; no benefit of a doubt. I think the latter might happen to me and, even though I'm doing a sort of a civil disobedience thing here, at least I wrote something.

I hope this is 'high quality' enough, meh w/e. Every other bad poster unite, post bad stuff here for us to laugh at.

edit: and the staff telling me stuff, that's only a little piece of the fucking cake XD

User was banned for this post.
If I take you for granted, if I fuck up the planet, ain't nothing to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-20 18:00:24
May 20 2010 17:59 GMT
#2
dude just try harder

You can write lewd stuff if you format it well look at fanatacist
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
SubtleArt
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
2710 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-20 18:03:04
May 20 2010 18:01 GMT
#3
I agree they're too ban / thread locked happy. There was a really funny thread called Sc1 --> Sc2 or something like that with 10 pages of stuff I (and a lot of ppl judging from the replies) found funny but kennegit bans it cause there was 1 meme in the 10 pages of the thread. Edit: found the thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=125643 . Why the fuck would this be closed, seriously? It was even a featured thread on the TL newsletter thing

Sometimes I understand, like Chill closing a bunch of threads in the Sc2 forum cause its the only way to avoid it from being flooded by useless posts thought up in 2 seconds but I think the Blog section IS where u just post the stuff u want but wouldn't be good enough to make any other sections
Morrow on ZvP: "I'm not very confident in general vs Protoss because of the imbalance (Yes its imbalanced, get over it)."
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-20 18:08:34
May 20 2010 18:06 GMT
#4
Dude, I just checked your post history. You've had perfectly good threads, it's just that those blogs that got closed were legitimately bad threads. They were just you saying you were on some pills and then rambling about stuff that inspires no discussion whatsoever.

Threads should inspire discussion, or provide content. If you're not going to do either, you really shouldn't be surprised that your blog gets closed.
Moderator
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
May 20 2010 18:09 GMT
#5
Looking at some of your blog posts it honestly isn't hard to see why some of them were locked.
Life is Good.
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
May 20 2010 18:11 GMT
#6
Maybe you should STOP typing your letters LIKE this.
And it sounds like you need to mature a bit while reading and lurking on the forums. As Manlyfesto said (I think it was him?), your time on the forum should ideally be spent 90% time or more reading and 10% actually posting.
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
May 20 2010 18:11 GMT
#7
When I see your posts for some reason I always think of FuDDx and then I'm sorely disappointed when it isn't him.

Also we really don't need bad posters as an example to help us identify good posters. I can imagine a TL (just barely) where every bad post was deleted before I set my eyes on it. What a wonderful place that would be.
twitter: @terrancem
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
May 20 2010 18:13 GMT
#8
Q_Q
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 97
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2482
Rain 1604
FanTaSy 390
Soma 130
Yoon 112
NotJumperer 65
Stork 48
Mong 47
Killer 45
Bale 37
[ Show more ]
Shinee 29
Hm[arnc] 27
Sharp 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
yabsab 15
Noble 10
Dota 2
Fuzer 87
League of Legends
JimRising 534
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss476
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
Other Games
summit1g8307
olofmeister861
ceh9467
Happy312
KnowMe137
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick645
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 13
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2221
League of Legends
• Lourlo1211
• Rush1157
• Stunt537
Other Games
• Shiphtur852
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 33m
INu's Battles
2h 33m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 33m
OSC
13h 48m
Replay Cast
14h 33m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.