• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:45
CEST 02:45
KST 09:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8311 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 418

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 416 417 418 419 420 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
June 24 2011 07:58 GMT
#8341
As in one of my favorite movies by Stanley Kubrick, part of being at Teamliquid is just learning to stop worrying and love the ban.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 08:01:08
June 24 2011 08:00 GMT
#8342
On June 24 2011 16:31 ELA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2011 15:05 ProtoType212 wrote:
i found free HQ stream here, one guy posted this link at irc


I reported your douche post

Also, the stream you linked, is to what looks like the official Empire-clan stream? I think this is a pretty douchebag move from Empire if it is indeed the case.. I have no idea how to report on own3d-tv though, as this particular channel is in russian..

This event is NOT about some huge corporation trying to make a profit of selling the HD-passes guys, this is a small group of starcraft-fans that have invested heavily into making this happen, linking pirate streams is like taking a shit on your own community! Shame on you

EDIT: Removed link in quote


Well done ELA. That guy deserved an IP ban. Although on principle I like piracy (debate me on that in the appropriate thread), that guy needs to have his internet shut off. No ones sampling a new game to see if they like it or stealing fractions of pennies compared to total sales of EA.. No, that slimy piece of is helping restream//steal a small star2 event and directly hurting esports.

My god, I just said hurting esports and wasn't joking.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 08:10:29
June 24 2011 08:07 GMT
#8343
On June 24 2011 17:00 Probe1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2011 16:31 ELA wrote:
On June 24 2011 15:05 ProtoType212 wrote:
i found free HQ stream here, one guy posted this link at irc


I reported your douche post

Also, the stream you linked, is to what looks like the official Empire-clan stream? I think this is a pretty douchebag move from Empire if it is indeed the case.. I have no idea how to report on own3d-tv though, as this particular channel is in russian..

This event is NOT about some huge corporation trying to make a profit of selling the HD-passes guys, this is a small group of starcraft-fans that have invested heavily into making this happen, linking pirate streams is like taking a shit on your own community! Shame on you

EDIT: Removed link in quote


Well done ELA. That guy deserved an IP ban. Although on principle I like piracy (debate me on that in the appropriate thread), that guy needs to have his internet shut off. No ones sampling a new game to see if they like it or stealing fractions of pennies compared to total sales of EA.. No, that slimy piece of is helping restream//steal a small star2 event and directly hurting esports.

My god, I just said hurting esports and wasn't joking.


Haha I know! I twitched a bit when I read that. Just does not compute.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
June 24 2011 08:36 GMT
#8344
On June 24 2011 15:28 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I just realized that Pope and Darth Vader were the same person.

and what the heck are all the other alternate accounts that GG.NoRe has.


Haha holy crap this entire time I was arguing with GG.NoRe's multiple accounts so he could be an intolerable jerk without getting trouble on his GG.NoRe account. Boy do I feel silly.
Remember Violet.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
June 24 2011 08:36 GMT
#8345
FUUU they killed Gummy. Now I can't laugh at his trolling for two weeks.

Gummy was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Chill.

That account was created on 2010-10-09 16:20:29 and had 990 posts.

Reason: I can't stand for people spewing fucking bullshit in Blogs. What kind of community are we if we can't trust what one another write? It's fucked up.


Even if it was deserved.

"It's fucked up," new Chill post.

Shouldn't make up shit though.
There is no one like you in the universe.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
June 24 2011 08:47 GMT
#8346
On June 24 2011 17:36 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2011 15:28 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I just realized that Pope and Darth Vader were the same person.

and what the heck are all the other alternate accounts that GG.NoRe has.


Haha holy crap this entire time I was arguing with GG.NoRe's multiple accounts so he could be an intolerable jerk without getting trouble on his GG.NoRe account. Boy do I feel silly.


the response I got from a PM I wrote to pope makes more sense now.

I feel just as silly as you do my friend.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
June 24 2011 08:56 GMT
#8347
Chill made hubba bubba out of gummy.
I <3 Plexa.
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
June 24 2011 08:56 GMT
#8348
Wait, so Pope, Supreme Court, KMJ, Qi, Black Hole and Hattori Hanzo are all alternate accounts of GG.NoRe?
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 24 2011 09:05 GMT
#8349
I can't find the blog forum post that Gubby made. All I see is a small attempt at humor in jdseemoreglass's blog. I didn't think that was worth anything close to 2 weeks O.o maybe I'm missing the whole picture or the post entirely.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 09:08:41
June 24 2011 09:07 GMT
#8350
On June 24 2011 18:05 Probe1 wrote:
I can't find the blog forum post that Gubby made. All I see is a small attempt at humor in jdseemoreglass's blog. I didn't think that was worth anything close to 2 weeks O.o maybe I'm missing the whole picture or the post entirely.
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=236415&currentpage=4#77

Your missing the picture where gum get's chewed by chill.
I <3 Plexa.
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
June 24 2011 09:18 GMT
#8351
On June 24 2011 17:36 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2011 15:28 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I just realized that Pope and Darth Vader were the same person.

and what the heck are all the other alternate accounts that GG.NoRe has.


Haha holy crap this entire time I was arguing with GG.NoRe's multiple accounts so he could be an intolerable jerk without getting trouble on his GG.NoRe account. Boy do I feel silly.

Oh brother, them as alt accounts explains a lot.

In any case why is the guy allowed to keep his alternate accounts when he doesn't do anything productive with them?
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 09:42:35
June 24 2011 09:41 GMT
#8352
On June 24 2011 18:07 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2011 18:05 Probe1 wrote:
I can't find the blog forum post that Gubby made. All I see is a small attempt at humor in jdseemoreglass's blog. I didn't think that was worth anything close to 2 weeks O.o maybe I'm missing the whole picture or the post entirely.
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=236415&currentpage=4#77

Your missing the picture where gum get's chewed by chill.

Da mihi facta, dabo tibi ius
Fact: No matter how awesome you are, there is someone above you
Law: gum get's chewed by chill.

Now I understand! haha Sorry Gummy. Whether I like it or not, I try my best to express humility before anyone that can ban me if I annoy them.

Zona:
In any case why is the guy allowed to keep his alternate accounts when he doesn't do anything productive with them?
This is only a guess but I don't think you would realize accounts share a single user unless you looked at the IP they are logged in from. If that holds true, I don't think mods actively try to tie accounts to IPs unless there's already something funky going on. So it wasn't so much "allowed" as undetected.


You have the 2nd or 3rd most posts I've ever seen on Team Liquid. You and haji should have an interview for community news. You guys are awesome without need of reference, all I have to do is look at the sheer amount of posts you have and realize you've given to this site.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
June 24 2011 10:01 GMT
#8353
On June 24 2011 17:56 J1.au wrote:
Wait, so Pope, Supreme Court, KMJ, Qi, Black Hole and Hattori Hanzo are all alternate accounts of GG.NoRe?


and Darth Vader.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 10:46:58
June 24 2011 10:33 GMT
#8354
On June 24 2011 19:01 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2011 17:56 J1.au wrote:
Wait, so Pope, Supreme Court, KMJ, Qi, Black Hole and Hattori Hanzo are all alternate accounts of GG.NoRe?


and Darth Vader.

Well that apologetic 2 day ban will surely teach him the error of his ways!
adso
Profile Joined March 2011
718 Posts
June 24 2011 11:24 GMT
#8355
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 24 2011 16:33 Torte de Lini wrote:
No report button = feeling helpless and annoyed of your inability to call the attention towards people who don't deserve (public) attention.


As i was lucky to be delivered to this wonderful existence in france, i realized early what "reports" entail (or curtail).. If you were not as lucky as i was, just look it up for yourself and expand your horizons a little.

Just use "big google brother" by typing "gouvernement de vichy" (vichy governement)
or get "creative" and type what you want, just as long as it has "report .." in it, it should widen your glance at least.

In great britain, for instance, they produce 4 meters by 12 meters adds saying:
"your neighbor is not paying for his tv tax, report him!"

The report button on tl...? i never want it.. i would never use it.

Of course that's not to say a "reportable" post shouldn't be brought to the attention of the moderation team. But the extra time and "work" time involved in the other means to do so, will inevitably allow for a more "introspection" into what the poster is doing to bloom (particularly for people who like this "quick function").

Advertising or advocating for "tattletale easy access" will always
(indeed from kindergarten yard until the retirement home) lead to the same pitfalls...

One must lead by promoting the right stuff, not the easy (and often dangerous) stuff.
zocktol
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany1928 Posts
June 24 2011 11:26 GMT
#8356
eletricalmouse was just banned by zatic.

That account was created on 2011-06-24 18:30:11 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user. Greetings from HomeStoryCup 3



That ban imo actually shows a dedicated Mod :D
adso
Profile Joined March 2011
718 Posts
June 24 2011 11:52 GMT
#8357
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 24 2011 17:36 Blisse wrote:
FUUU they killed Gummy. Now I can't laugh at his trolling for two weeks.

Show nested quote +
Gummy was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Chill.

That account was created on 2010-10-09 16:20:29 and had 990 posts.

Reason: I can't stand for people spewing fucking bullshit in Blogs. What kind of community are we if we can't trust what one another write? It's fucked up.


Even if it was deserved.

"It's fucked up," new Chill post.

Shouldn't make up shit though.

Shouldn't make up smurfs either
Elasticity
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
3420 Posts
June 24 2011 12:08 GMT
#8358
7 days more for me to get the Report button theoretically
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 12:40:19
June 24 2011 12:37 GMT
#8359
WAIT!

whiterabb1t is GGNORE as well? But, but, I helped whiterabb1t with his first thread. It was my inspiration for the Last Minute LR....

We laughed together. I feel so.... hollow.


If he turns out to be gongryong as well we have officially broken space-time.
Sucker for nostalgia
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11832 Posts
June 24 2011 12:50 GMT
#8360
What the!?!?!

GG.NoRe has that many accounts? I never noticed that, its like a different person posting per account O.O..........

I'm so confused..........
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Prev 1 416 417 418 419 420 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Bale 32
League of Legends
Doublelift4435
Other Games
summit1g7874
JimRising 525
ViBE245
Livibee204
KnowMe164
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick679
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur544
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 16m
Patches Events
14h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 16m
OSC
22h 16m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.