• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:48
CEST 11:48
KST 18:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7667 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 417

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 415 416 417 418 419 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
June 24 2011 05:02 GMT
#8321
On June 24 2011 12:42 Probe1 wrote:
jdseemoreglass,

As Probulous pointed out even Mikilatov has to have a cheeky spoiler to guard his ass from people misunderstanding the tone. You can't convey sarcasm subtly solely through text, especially in a fast paced environment like the internet. Next time just try to be a little less obfuscating and people won't misconstrue your joke as serious intent.

Even now I'm not sure if you meant the entire thing satirically or not. If most of the audience doesn't understand that you're joking, you're either a literary genius rivaled by Jonathan Swift or you did not convey your message.


MoonBear I didn't start following Live Reports till MLG, what bad timing >,< (admitting your a noob is the first step towards acceptance). I think the matter is somewhat closed// the site admins will be taking a different approach but i'd love it if you posted this in that website feedback thread.


+ Show Spoiler [Dear Chill] +
I'll give you my lucky shoes if I can have a report button before my account is old enough to receive one by default. I assure you, these shoes are very, very lucky. I once won a game of ping pong versus the time traveling emperor Cao Cao in 1994. I feel very bad every time I PM the last moderator to put someone on a ban list, but I have no other way to notify the mod squad that someone has, inevitably made a subpar post or thread. My lucky shoes come with a 100% guarantee from الجني, and there are no backsies. If you give me a report button in the next 60 seconds or less I'll even mail you a set of ginsu knives FOR FREE (slightly used for ritual purposes only; only used on sundays)+ Show Spoiler +
Disclaimer-All assurances of shipment come with stipulated that you will pay for all shipping costs, possible travel costs and damages multiplying beyond original agreement. Any dissatisfaction with said shoes or any other assurances is null and void unless you meet me in Botswana for a deciding BO5 match of the 1987 arcade edition of Street Fighter
. Please let me have a report button, if you need any further incentives or assurances, I have a hand written note from Santa that says I'm good and also I should be given sponsorship by team liquid in the form of shirts and posters. If you won't listen to Santa you should at least give me a report button. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase :3

Would you like me to report that post? No begging on TL????
I guess you are just not old enough to know the rules yet
+ Show Spoiler +
HAHA give this man a report button!!!
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
June 24 2011 05:15 GMT
#8322
I got mine well before the full year your supposed to wait on, I think Probe should get the report function as well since he has already displayed his will to pm lots of mods and actively seeking bad posts.

And hell, who can turn down his offer, I'd take those away from him in a heartbeat!
I <3 Plexa.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51626 Posts
June 24 2011 05:22 GMT
#8323
Darth Vader was just temp banned for 2 days by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2011-06-09 14:06:08 and had 50 posts.

Reason: Stop derailing good threads with your fanboy BS.


he'll just come back after 2 days to continue posting the same stupid shit.I know,his posts have that craziness in him.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 24 2011 05:55 GMT
#8324
I'm not a bw poster so maybe I'm missing the craziness. But it is plain to see that 45 of his 50 posts are one liners and of the remaining ones that effort was put into it, bat shit insanity seeped through.

+ Show Spoiler [After that last spoiler you know you w…] +
Just kidding, remember to vote and brush your teeth! If that last spoiler was too much, sorry. I feel bad every time I PM a mod and find later that another mod had responded first to a shit thread/post.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
June 24 2011 06:02 GMT
#8325
On June 24 2011 14:22 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
Darth Vader was just temp banned for 2 days by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2011-06-09 14:06:08 and had 50 posts.

Reason: Stop derailing good threads with your fanboy BS.


he'll just come back after 2 days to continue posting the same stupid shit.I know,his posts have that craziness in him.
Darth Vader has always been a pesky fellow.
I <3 Plexa.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
June 24 2011 06:10 GMT
#8326
RIP Darth Vader, soon all the good names will be gone and we'll have to settle with Probe1 or Mutalisk4. I wonder how many good names have been destroyed by these people.

Also, Darth Vader was an amazing person. You'd be mad too if your son kissed your daughter.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 24 2011 06:17 GMT
#8327
On June 24 2011 14:55 Probe1 wrote:
Just kidding, remember to vote and brush your teeth! If that last spoiler was too much, sorry. I feel bad every time I PM a mod and find later that another mod had responded first to a shit thread/post


Join the club. But this is the system that they ask for, so I don't think they mind. I am yet to get a mod yelling at me for spamming PMs. Maybe I've been lucky.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51626 Posts
June 24 2011 06:28 GMT
#8328
I just realized that Pope and Darth Vader were the same person.

and what the heck are all the other alternate accounts that GG.NoRe has.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 06:36:29
June 24 2011 06:35 GMT
#8329
The sad part is I chose Probe1. Talk about bad scouting, I registered for reasons I can't remember and thought I'd never post here. I named my SC2 account after the freaking hat I was wearing and my TL account after a joke in Spanish Fry, an episode of futurama that was on while I was registering.
If I've given you the illusion of making good choices in the past, whoops.

Also I have an over reactive conscience I suppose.


GG.NoRe was just temp banned for 2 days by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2011-01-06 21:38:50 and had 1051 posts.

Reason: I'm sorry but I have to give your main account some kind of ban after that chain of forum masturbation and your other offending posts on alternate accounts.


I remember this build being posted in the strategy section a ~month ago. Look's like someone tried to refine it. 5 alt accounts to tell yourself how great you are seems optimal, but I'm sure there'll be more tweaks in the future as moderation is still the hard counter.


On June 24 2011 15:28 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I just realized that Pope and Darth Vader were the same person.

and what the heck are all the other alternate accounts that GG.NoRe has.

Swiftly beats me to the punch
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
June 24 2011 06:37 GMT
#8330
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=778
Read the first four bans on the link. Pretty funny.
p4NDemik is on a roll tonight.
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 24 2011 06:49 GMT
#8331
SupImMax was just temp banned for 2 days by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2011-03-26 10:42:07 and had 7 posts.

Reason: Find the caps lock key. Click it. Come back in two days after you've regained your sanity please.


This guy did not like Terran, and it appears the mods did not like his posting.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
June 24 2011 06:51 GMT
#8332
On June 24 2011 15:37 MaxField wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=778
Read the first four bans on the link. Pretty funny.
p4NDemik is on a roll tonight.

REALLY? Qi was GGnoRe's alt? I'll be damned. He sounds like a Chinese shill anyway.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51626 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 06:57:27
June 24 2011 06:57 GMT
#8333
On June 24 2011 15:37 MaxField wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=778
Read the first four bans on the link. Pretty funny.
p4NDemik is on a roll tonight.


son of a-

I thought he learned his lesson regarding his last ban,seriously you should just IP ban him,I don't care if he makes good LRs.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 06:59:57
June 24 2011 06:57 GMT
#8334
On June 24 2011 15:49 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
SupImMax was just temp banned for 2 days by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2011-03-26 10:42:07 and had 7 posts.

Reason: Find the caps lock key. Click it. Come back in two days after you've regained your sanity please.


This guy did not like Terran, and it appears the mods did not like his posting.


It's funny. Most of the time people who post in all caps are holding shift.

What is the mindset of someone who makes an alternate account to support his ideas? I feel like there should be an interview or something. It's bugging me.

p4NDemik on a roll too.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
June 24 2011 06:58 GMT
#8335
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 24 2011 12:42 Probe1 wrote:
I'll give you my lucky shoes if I can have a report button before my account is old enough to receive one by default. I assure you, these shoes are very, very lucky. I once won a game of ping pong versus the time traveling emperor Cao Cao in 1994. I feel very bad every time I PM the last moderator to put someone on a ban list, but I have no other way to notify the mod squad that someone has, inevitably made a subpar post or thread. My lucky shoes come with a 100% guarantee from الجني, and there are no backsies. If you give me a report button in the next 60 seconds or less I'll even mail you a set of ginsu knives FOR FREE (slightly used for ritual purposes only; only used on sundays)+ Show Spoiler +
Disclaimer-All assurances of shipment come with stipulated that you will pay for all shipping costs, possible travel costs and damages multiplying beyond original agreement. Any dissatisfaction with said shoes or any other assurances is null and void unless you meet me in Botswana for a deciding BO5 match of the 1987 arcade edition of Street Fighter
. Please let me have a report button, if you need any further incentives or assurances, I have a hand written note from Santa that says I'm good and also I should be given sponsorship by team liquid in the form of shirts and posters. If you won't listen to Santa you should at least give me a report button. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase :3


most random Cao Cao reference ever....


Do admins have special notifications of special situations of users...like if some posts more than x amount of times per week (x being a high number), that user would be more heavily watched that usual? same for users with the same IP as another registering and stuff?

i hope i worded that correctly...im getting very sleepy noww
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 07:07:00
June 24 2011 07:04 GMT
#8336
No. I'm not entirely sure (I am neither R1CH nor a wizard) but ... wait, waht do you mean by heavily watched? Let's just talk about p4NDemik. :D


No, I think mods just look afterwards and see if the one account shares an IP with multiple others.

Not going to lie, I've been saving a random Cao Cao reference for a rainy day. And by that I mean I spent twenty seconds thinking about any Chinese rulers.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
June 24 2011 07:07 GMT
#8337
On June 24 2011 15:58 Whole wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 24 2011 12:42 Probe1 wrote:
I'll give you my lucky shoes if I can have a report button before my account is old enough to receive one by default. I assure you, these shoes are very, very lucky. I once won a game of ping pong versus the time traveling emperor Cao Cao in 1994. I feel very bad every time I PM the last moderator to put someone on a ban list, but I have no other way to notify the mod squad that someone has, inevitably made a subpar post or thread. My lucky shoes come with a 100% guarantee from الجني, and there are no backsies. If you give me a report button in the next 60 seconds or less I'll even mail you a set of ginsu knives FOR FREE (slightly used for ritual purposes only; only used on sundays)+ Show Spoiler +
Disclaimer-All assurances of shipment come with stipulated that you will pay for all shipping costs, possible travel costs and damages multiplying beyond original agreement. Any dissatisfaction with said shoes or any other assurances is null and void unless you meet me in Botswana for a deciding BO5 match of the 1987 arcade edition of Street Fighter
. Please let me have a report button, if you need any further incentives or assurances, I have a hand written note from Santa that says I'm good and also I should be given sponsorship by team liquid in the form of shirts and posters. If you won't listen to Santa you should at least give me a report button. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase :3


most random Cao Cao reference ever....


Do admins have special notifications of special situations of users...like if some posts more than x amount of times per week (x being a high number), that user would be more heavily watched that usual? same for users with the same IP as another registering and stuff?

i hope i worded that correctly...im getting very sleepy noww


All jokes aside, why would somebody WANT a report button? With great power comes great responsibility. And we all know what happened to Peter Parker in ultimate
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 24 2011 07:07 GMT
#8338
You mean he lived for 50 years without aging or ever having to get a real job? Sounds good.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
June 24 2011 07:12 GMT
#8339
On June 24 2011 16:07 Gummy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2011 15:58 Whole wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 24 2011 12:42 Probe1 wrote:
I'll give you my lucky shoes if I can have a report button before my account is old enough to receive one by default. I assure you, these shoes are very, very lucky. I once won a game of ping pong versus the time traveling emperor Cao Cao in 1994. I feel very bad every time I PM the last moderator to put someone on a ban list, but I have no other way to notify the mod squad that someone has, inevitably made a subpar post or thread. My lucky shoes come with a 100% guarantee from الجني, and there are no backsies. If you give me a report button in the next 60 seconds or less I'll even mail you a set of ginsu knives FOR FREE (slightly used for ritual purposes only; only used on sundays)+ Show Spoiler +
Disclaimer-All assurances of shipment come with stipulated that you will pay for all shipping costs, possible travel costs and damages multiplying beyond original agreement. Any dissatisfaction with said shoes or any other assurances is null and void unless you meet me in Botswana for a deciding BO5 match of the 1987 arcade edition of Street Fighter
. Please let me have a report button, if you need any further incentives or assurances, I have a hand written note from Santa that says I'm good and also I should be given sponsorship by team liquid in the form of shirts and posters. If you won't listen to Santa you should at least give me a report button. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase :3


most random Cao Cao reference ever....


Do admins have special notifications of special situations of users...like if some posts more than x amount of times per week (x being a high number), that user would be more heavily watched that usual? same for users with the same IP as another registering and stuff?

i hope i worded that correctly...im getting very sleepy noww


All jokes aside, why would somebody WANT a report button? With great power comes great responsibility. And we all know what happened to Peter Parker in ultimate

ya Probe1, the report button isn't that great because your fingers start to hurt if you view live report threads =(
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 07:33:21
June 24 2011 07:33 GMT
#8340
No report button = feeling helpless and annoyed of your inability to call the attention towards people who don't deserve (public) attention.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 415 416 417 418 419 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10354
Rain 3257
soO 430
BeSt 395
Stork 386
Soulkey 344
Soma 316
Rush 224
firebathero 216
Barracks 157
[ Show more ]
Sexy 82
Shinee 44
Killer 33
Shine 24
sorry 24
HiyA 22
Sharp 20
Sacsri 18
hero 16
yabsab 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Terrorterran 10
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5291
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
gofns34305
singsing1090
Pyrionflax197
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 51
• 3DClanTV 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV156
League of Legends
• Jankos2681
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12m
CranKy Ducklings5
Patches Events
5h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 12m
OSC
13h 12m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.