• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:59
CEST 01:59
KST 08:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8901 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 3058

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 18 2019 13:45 GMT
#61141
Any D name and Downer works for that

After all, the favorite word of most people is their own name; if you want to hear your own name and it has D at the start of each, I guess you do in fact want the D with multiplicity...

If you go saying Drake downer doesn’t work, Gay porn, my friend.

...
(I think? Maybe I don’t understand so well?)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
June 18 2019 14:18 GMT
#61142
On June 18 2019 22:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Any D name and Downer works for that

After all, the favorite word of most people is their own name; if you want to hear your own name and it has D at the start of each, I guess you do in fact want the D with multiplicity...

If you go saying Drake downer doesn’t work, Gay porn, my friend.

...
(I think? Maybe I don’t understand so well?)

Negative Nancy is a good one too.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 20 2019 02:16 GMT
#61143
On June 18 2019 23:18 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2019 22:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Any D name and Downer works for that

After all, the favorite word of most people is their own name; if you want to hear your own name and it has D at the start of each, I guess you do in fact want the D with multiplicity...

If you go saying Drake downer doesn’t work, Gay porn, my friend.

...
(I think? Maybe I don’t understand so well?)

Negative Nancy is a good one too.

Eh? This one I don’t understand nearly as easily. How is negative at all innuendous?

I like forming my own words to sound pontificatious with pure foolishery.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
June 20 2019 04:56 GMT
#61144
On June 20 2019 11:16 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2019 23:18 Jealous wrote:
On June 18 2019 22:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Any D name and Downer works for that

After all, the favorite word of most people is their own name; if you want to hear your own name and it has D at the start of each, I guess you do in fact want the D with multiplicity...

If you go saying Drake downer doesn’t work, Gay porn, my friend.

...
(I think? Maybe I don’t understand so well?)

Negative Nancy is a good one too.

Eh? This one I don’t understand nearly as easily. How is negative at all innuendous?

I like forming my own words to sound pontificatious with pure foolishery.

Debbie Downer... Negative Nancy...
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 20 2019 06:49 GMT
#61145
On June 20 2019 13:56 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2019 11:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 18 2019 23:18 Jealous wrote:
On June 18 2019 22:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Any D name and Downer works for that

After all, the favorite word of most people is their own name; if you want to hear your own name and it has D at the start of each, I guess you do in fact want the D with multiplicity...

If you go saying Drake downer doesn’t work, Gay porn, my friend.

...
(I think? Maybe I don’t understand so well?)

Negative Nancy is a good one too.

Eh? This one I don’t understand nearly as easily. How is negative at all innuendous?

I like forming my own words to sound pontificatious with pure foolishery.

Debbie Downer... Negative Nancy...

Debbie downer goes down on you
Negative Nancy... has a charge? What?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
June 20 2019 14:24 GMT
#61146
On June 20 2019 15:49 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2019 13:56 Jealous wrote:
On June 20 2019 11:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 18 2019 23:18 Jealous wrote:
On June 18 2019 22:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Any D name and Downer works for that

After all, the favorite word of most people is their own name; if you want to hear your own name and it has D at the start of each, I guess you do in fact want the D with multiplicity...

If you go saying Drake downer doesn’t work, Gay porn, my friend.

...
(I think? Maybe I don’t understand so well?)

Negative Nancy is a good one too.

Eh? This one I don’t understand nearly as easily. How is negative at all innuendous?

I like forming my own words to sound pontificatious with pure foolishery.

Debbie Downer... Negative Nancy...

Debbie downer goes down on you
Negative Nancy... has a charge? What?

Oh I didn't realize we were still on the topic of porn names or whatever.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
June 21 2019 00:50 GMT
#61147
AdelSC123 was just temp banned for 1 week by Harem.
Reason: "Im expecting ban tbh" Then, don't post that crap if you know what will happen.
Tempy12 was just temp banned for 30 days by Manifesto7
Reason: Don't threaten people, thanks.
littlechava was just temp banned for 1 week by Manifesto7.
Reason: You know better.
-Debaser- was just temp banned for 30 days by Manifesto7.
Reason: Don't threaten people, thanks.

BW thread is hoppin.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 21 2019 10:12 GMT
#61148
On June 21 2019 09:50 Danglars wrote:
Show nested quote +
AdelSC123 was just temp banned for 1 week by Harem.
Reason: "Im expecting ban tbh" Then, don't post that crap if you know what will happen.
Tempy12 was just temp banned for 30 days by Manifesto7
Reason: Don't threaten people, thanks.
littlechava was just temp banned for 1 week by Manifesto7.
Reason: You know better.
-Debaser- was just temp banned for 30 days by Manifesto7.
Reason: Don't threaten people, thanks.

BW thread is hoppin.

Heheheheheheheheheheh
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-06-21 11:31:16
June 21 2019 11:30 GMT
#61149
Sc2 is truly past its prime when a 10-person "scene" of bw generates more drama in a week than sc2 did in a year.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
July 07 2019 02:02 GMT
#61150
why is it that anyone I perm can't take a hint and not come back, thats literally the point of a permanent ban.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
July 07 2019 04:02 GMT
#61151
On July 07 2019 11:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why is it that anyone I perm can't take a hint and not come back, thats literally the point of a permanent ban.


Maybe if they would take a hint they wouldn't have gotten permed in the first place. Sort of a catch-22 there.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
July 08 2019 17:00 GMT
#61152
On July 07 2019 11:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why is it that anyone I perm can't take a hint and not come back, thats literally the point of a permanent ban.


You have always been the friendliest of the mods, maybe your ban messages need to be more snarky. Also, longer. Featuring weird references, poetry and an occasional novel.

Oh, wait, these are not the instructions how to get more respect of the banees, these are the ones to make the ABL great again. Well, you should heed those anyway!
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
July 08 2019 23:17 GMT
#61153
On July 07 2019 11:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why is it that anyone I perm can't take a hint and not come back, thats literally the point of a permanent ban.

No idea. You'd think people would get the message and not make new accounts, right?
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-07-10 14:26:30
July 10 2019 12:39 GMT
#61154
I mean I'd enjoy it if at least the came back a little later and never actually tread old grounds, you know not act like relapsing addicts
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-07-10 17:16:52
July 10 2019 17:16 GMT
#61155
I just realised Moataz has been banned. Finally. Thanks Blind-RawR.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
July 10 2019 17:37 GMT
#61156
What did "Taz." say with his one post back? I'm dying to know.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
July 10 2019 17:47 GMT
#61157
It was just some spam
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
castleeMg
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Canada791 Posts
July 12 2019 16:01 GMT
#61158
It was Moataz and he shamelessly promoted his shitty coach AI program yet again
AKA: castle[eMg]@USEast/ iCCup
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-07-12 17:09:04
July 12 2019 17:08 GMT
#61159
On July 13 2019 01:01 castleeMg wrote:
It was Moataz and he shamelessly promoted his shitty coach AI program yet again

Lmfao. His conviction is almost inspirational.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
July 13 2019 01:14 GMT
#61160
It's ok it's a win-win for everyone involved since he's found r/broodwar.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Prev 1 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 114
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1131
GuemChi 783
Artosis 614
910 37
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever10
League of Legends
JimRising 691
Counter-Strike
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox636
Other Games
summit1g7302
Day[9].tv587
shahzam494
C9.Mang0321
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta31
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur702
• Day9tv587
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1m
Patches Events
16h 1m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.