• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:50
CEST 11:50
KST 18:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8096 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 3005

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 3003 3004 3005 3006 3007 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
July 25 2018 06:42 GMT
#60081
@jock- I'd be glad to fill in for GH and call you a racist, sexist, Nazi, rapist pedophile if that would make you feel more comfortable?
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
July 25 2018 07:06 GMT
#60082
On July 25 2018 14:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2018 07:11 Jockmcplop wrote:
Now he's banned can we finally talk about how greenhorizons is actually zlefin in disguise trying to discredit the left?


you couldn't talk about it when he wasn't banned?


Not without a long exchange of PMs.
RIP Meatloaf <3
pvsnp
Profile Joined January 2017
7676 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-25 11:08:28
July 25 2018 11:04 GMT
#60083
I just found this thread for the first time and am confused as fuck....
Denominator of the Universe
TL+ Member
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
July 25 2018 14:34 GMT
#60084
On July 25 2018 16:06 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2018 14:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On July 25 2018 07:11 Jockmcplop wrote:
Now he's banned can we finally talk about how greenhorizons is actually zlefin in disguise trying to discredit the left?


you couldn't talk about it when he wasn't banned?


Not without a long exchange of PMs.

Just tell him not to PM you. It works.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
July 25 2018 16:15 GMT
#60085
On July 25 2018 23:34 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2018 16:06 Jockmcplop wrote:
On July 25 2018 14:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On July 25 2018 07:11 Jockmcplop wrote:
Now he's banned can we finally talk about how greenhorizons is actually zlefin in disguise trying to discredit the left?


you couldn't talk about it when he wasn't banned?


Not without a long exchange of PMs.

Just tell him not to PM you. It works.


I don't mind i get on fine with GH its all just jokes in this thread :D
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
July 25 2018 17:22 GMT
#60086
I actually looked back in my PMs and had a few civil PMs with GreenHorizons and even samz!dat.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
July 25 2018 17:56 GMT
#60087
I had one PM convo with GH. He accused me of posting hot takes. Don’t really remember any more context than that.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
July 25 2018 18:35 GMT
#60088
Hot takes?
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
July 25 2018 18:47 GMT
#60089
My PMs with GH were alright. I feel like I am missing out.
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
July 25 2018 19:04 GMT
#60090
On July 26 2018 03:35 Jerubaal wrote:
Hot takes?

Its slang for having controversial opinions.

GH's PMs with me I still have no idea what hes talking about. I think he was trying to insult me with how my arguments with him in this pm chain that he started weren't in the feedback thread because I knew he was right. This was back when he wanted to ban anyone he claimed was being racist because normally you er on the side of not banning someone when you're not sure if they're racist and that was wrong.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
July 25 2018 19:08 GMT
#60091
On July 26 2018 03:47 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
My PMs with GH were alright. I feel like I am missing out.

You should take a look at my inbox. The history of PMs that we've had... Oh, good God...
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
July 25 2018 19:22 GMT
#60092
On July 26 2018 04:04 Sermokala wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2018 03:35 Jerubaal wrote:
Hot takes?

Its slang for having controversial opinions.

GH's PMs with me I still have no idea what hes talking about. I think he was trying to insult me with how my arguments with him in this pm chain that he started weren't in the feedback thread because I knew he was right. This was back when he wanted to ban anyone he claimed was being racist because normally you er on the side of not banning someone when you're not sure if they're racist and that was wrong.


Sorry, is this his opinion or yours?
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-25 20:45:29
July 25 2018 20:45 GMT
#60093
On July 26 2018 03:35 Jerubaal wrote:
Hot takes?

A hot take is an quickly formed and generally not well thought out opinion on a give subject or event. It is often used to discribe article quickly written about some controversial event that we may not have all the information on yet.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5029 Posts
July 26 2018 00:28 GMT
#60094
I haven't had a sustained PM conversation with GH in what must be a few years. I assume his increasing aggressiveness in thread has translated into his PMs, and his posting was never tame to start with.
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-26 03:51:57
July 26 2018 03:38 GMT
#60095
I've gone in as hard on GH as the next fellow, but talking smack about his private messages specifically when he isn't around to say anything is... eeehh.

I mean, maybe y'all happen to know he doesn't care, but still.
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5029 Posts
July 26 2018 05:12 GMT
#60096
On July 26 2018 12:38 Aquanim wrote:
I've gone in as hard on GH as the next fellow, but talking smack about his private messages specifically when he isn't around to say anything is... eeehh.

I mean, maybe y'all happen to know he doesn't care, but still.


He's talked about the PMs of others, so I don't feel too bad. Besides, I'd never share the contents of one. There's a common experience here we are referring to.
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
July 26 2018 12:32 GMT
#60097
So, GH was banned cause he spoke in a " very condescending manner"? In PM's?
Since when has that been bannable?
TL+ Member
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
July 26 2018 13:15 GMT
#60098
On July 26 2018 04:08 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2018 03:47 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
My PMs with GH were alright. I feel like I am missing out.

You should take a look at my inbox. The history of PMs that we've had... Oh, good God...

Since you are offering, pass me your password and I can take a good look at them.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
July 26 2018 13:40 GMT
#60099
On July 26 2018 22:15 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2018 04:08 Seeker wrote:
On July 26 2018 03:47 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
My PMs with GH were alright. I feel like I am missing out.

You should take a look at my inbox. The history of PMs that we've had... Oh, good God...

Since you are offering, pass me your password and I can take a good look at them.

ID: Seeker
PW: Dogcatmousedanger
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
July 26 2018 14:07 GMT
#60100
On July 26 2018 22:40 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2018 22:15 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
On July 26 2018 04:08 Seeker wrote:
On July 26 2018 03:47 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
My PMs with GH were alright. I feel like I am missing out.

You should take a look at my inbox. The history of PMs that we've had... Oh, good God...

Since you are offering, pass me your password and I can take a good look at them.

ID: Seeker
PW: Dogcatmousedanger

I tried, but it's not working? Is this the right PW Seeker?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Prev 1 3003 3004 3005 3006 3007 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech36
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 397
EffOrt 386
Zeus 378
Larva 286
Pusan 96
Mind 92
Jaedong 68
sorry 66
Hyun 60
ggaemo 56
[ Show more ]
Killer 51
scan(afreeca) 51
Barracks 45
Bale 44
NotJumperer 31
Sharp 31
Yoon 25
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Shinee 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto101
League of Legends
JimRising 396
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9636
Happy350
crisheroes219
Sick180
dupreeh93
Pyrionflax92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 11m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.