• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:53
CEST 02:53
KST 09:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9542 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2997

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2995 2996 2997 2998 2999 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
June 22 2018 14:19 GMT
#59921
Soon: TL Snuggle forum
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-22 14:49:16
June 22 2018 14:48 GMT
#59922
On June 22 2018 22:58 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2018 22:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On June 22 2018 22:40 Seeker wrote:
On June 22 2018 22:27 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I don't know whats going on but its BigFan's fault.

It always is.

I feel like I wasted time just saying it too, I mean it goes without saying.

Something tells me that we need to make a "snuggle corner" thread for you and BF as well so that you two can work out your differences.

The BRBF corner.

On June 22 2018 23:19 FO-nTTaX wrote:
Soon: TL Snuggle forum

Any plans for a “slap around with a large trout” corner?
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
June 22 2018 15:13 GMT
#59923
On June 22 2018 23:48 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2018 23:19 FO-nTTaX wrote:
Soon: TL Snuggle forum

Any plans for a “slap around with a large trout” corner?

Nope
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51549 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-22 17:17:16
June 22 2018 17:16 GMT
#59924
On June 22 2018 23:48 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2018 22:58 Seeker wrote:
On June 22 2018 22:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On June 22 2018 22:40 Seeker wrote:
On June 22 2018 22:27 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I don't know whats going on but its BigFan's fault.

It always is.

I feel like I wasted time just saying it too, I mean it goes without saying.

Something tells me that we need to make a "snuggle corner" thread for you and BF as well so that you two can work out your differences.

The BRBF corner.

Yeah we call that the BW forums. You should come by.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-22 20:26:27
June 22 2018 17:36 GMT
#59925
On June 23 2018 02:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2018 23:48 LegalLord wrote:
On June 22 2018 22:58 Seeker wrote:
On June 22 2018 22:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On June 22 2018 22:40 Seeker wrote:
On June 22 2018 22:27 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I don't know whats going on but its BigFan's fault.

It always is.

I feel like I wasted time just saying it too, I mean it goes without saying.

Something tells me that we need to make a "snuggle corner" thread for you and BF as well so that you two can work out your differences.

The BRBF corner.

Yeah we call that the BW forums. You should come by.

aint what it used to be after all the cool cats left

On June 23 2018 00:13 FO-nTTaX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2018 23:48 LegalLord wrote:
On June 22 2018 23:19 FO-nTTaX wrote:
Soon: TL Snuggle forum

Any plans for a “slap around with a large trout” corner?

Nope

/slap FO-nTTaX
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
June 25 2018 09:54 GMT
#59926


# page 3000 hype
"not enough rights"
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-26 00:52:22
June 26 2018 00:52 GMT
#59927
Velr was just temp banned for 2 days by BigFan.

That account was created on 2008-07-09 00:07:52 and had 6360 posts.

Reason: Those folks are still human you know...


Can’t find it. Which post is this?
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
June 26 2018 02:20 GMT
#59928
On June 26 2018 09:52 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
Velr was just temp banned for 2 days by BigFan.

That account was created on 2008-07-09 00:07:52 and had 6360 posts.

Reason: Those folks are still human you know...


Can’t find it. Which post is this?

On June 21 2018 02:29 Velr wrote:
No one that is neighboring Romas like them, they don't fit in our societies but leech of them in whatever way possible.
Comparing them to homeless people is really not fair to the homeless.

User was temp banned for this post.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
June 26 2018 02:28 GMT
#59929
Ah. Thought it was amazing that that whole discussion went without a single ban being handed out. Guess it just took about a week.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
June 26 2018 17:13 GMT
#59930
for that to come from velr is rather surprising
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
June 26 2018 18:10 GMT
#59931
Agreed. I was disappointed to say the least.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
June 26 2018 21:12 GMT
#59932
So, it's ok to not call people as leeches, because those folks are still humans, but it's ok to call people as animals?
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
June 27 2018 03:52 GMT
#59933
{CC}StealthBlue was just temp banned for 2 days by BigFan.

That account was created on 2003-01-14 17:33:22 and had 32866 posts.

Reason: Please stop posting tweets and others without explaining relevance and such per thread rules. We'll have to thread ban you if you continue...


made my day
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
June 27 2018 03:53 GMT
#59934
^ how so? Thread has rules and lots of folks worked hard to try and find the best compromise when it was remade.

On June 26 2018 11:28 LegalLord wrote:
Ah. Thought it was amazing that that whole discussion went without a single ban being handed out. Guess it just took about a week.

Great Thing Take Time (in this case, a temp)
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
June 27 2018 04:08 GMT
#59935
On June 27 2018 12:53 BigFan wrote:
^ how so? Thread has rules and lots of folks worked hard to try and find the best compromise when it was remade.

I believe I was the longest running lobbyist for the "get rid of Twitter spam" position in that thread. CCSB was always the guy that didn't care about any of that and just kept making the thread his own personal Twitter feed.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
June 27 2018 04:36 GMT
#59936
On June 27 2018 13:08 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2018 12:53 BigFan wrote:
^ how so? Thread has rules and lots of folks worked hard to try and find the best compromise when it was remade.

I believe I was the longest running lobbyist for the "get rid of Twitter spam" position in that thread. CCSB was always the guy that didn't care about any of that and just kept making the thread his own personal Twitter feed.

I see. He wasn't actioned specifically for that tweet, rather the fact that he wasn't heeding new thread rules:
"NOTE: When providing a source, explain why you feel it is relevant and what purpose it adds to the discussion if it's not obvious. We will especially be stricter about tweets that don't provide any context."
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8928 Posts
June 27 2018 11:00 GMT
#59937
is this the first time a mod was given a legit temp?
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
June 27 2018 11:05 GMT
#59938
No.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
June 27 2018 11:41 GMT
#59939
On June 27 2018 04:04 N1E wrote:
Show nested quote +
even though they haven't nothing to do with you

I don't know if you have missed that, but I AM brazilian. My parents are brazilian. I have everything to do with the brazilian national team.

When the F did I say Brazil was the best nation in the world? Jesus Christ...

As for my life, it's my own F business, m8. Aren't you a little offtopic, troll?

Ps: Oh yea, from Denmark... good memories from 2016 Olympics... I see, I see.

Oh, and Brazil is also the best at volley, and some others. Either way THIS IS A FOOTBALL THREAD, PAL... sigh.

User was temp banned for this post.

Rofl. He was back for what? 30 minutes? :D
TheNewEra
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany3128 Posts
June 27 2018 12:07 GMT
#59940
On June 27 2018 20:41 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2018 04:04 N1E wrote:
even though they haven't nothing to do with you

I don't know if you have missed that, but I AM brazilian. My parents are brazilian. I have everything to do with the brazilian national team.

When the F did I say Brazil was the best nation in the world? Jesus Christ...

As for my life, it's my own F business, m8. Aren't you a little offtopic, troll?

Ps: Oh yea, from Denmark... good memories from 2016 Olympics... I see, I see.

Oh, and Brazil is also the best at volley, and some others. Either way THIS IS A FOOTBALL THREAD, PAL... sigh.

User was temp banned for this post.

Rofl. He was back for what? 30 minutes? :D

followed by this

+ Show Spoiler +


On June 27 2018 07:09 aleatorio wrote:
Show nested quote +
IQ and wealth tends to correlate negatively with nationalism.

Sorry to disappoint you mate, but I'm well confident on either of these.

Mentioning that clown David Luiz (thanks fuck he's not in the squad) won't make your points stronger!

By the way, do successful people argue about life in football threads, in Denmark?


Show nested quote +
Really what exactly did you contribute to the success?

Whose? Ah you are taking my phrase out of context and can't even interpret what I mean? That's too much intelligence for me, I'm just cheering for the nation I'm from, pay taxes for, give audience to/publish in everything I do.

Show nested quote +
That doesn't imply you cannot root for them, but your comments on this forum indicates that you identify yourself with how brazil performs.

Because when some clown brings up "favela" and other unmoderated ad-hominen when I was discussing football, I defended my country but I kept on the thread. Doesn't take a lot of rationality to understand that this is a Fédération Internationale de Football Association thread, after all.

Show nested quote +
9/11 isn't a conspiracy theory. You can just see how the towers collapsed in an unnatural way. I am not crazy btw but the earth is definitely flat.

It's easy to defend cheaters when it benefits your country with 14 spots at the World Cup. 9/11 isn't indeed. They having killed Obama, in the other hand, could be. I don't see any tapes of that, unlike in football that it happens week in week out, and many times there was not only obvious evidence with repeated outcome, but even confessions and everything.


I was censored whilst I was writing this, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to answer. But there's just absolute no reason I see why I'm being censored. What exactly did I do other then answer to the crap, personal, often offtopic, I have to read about me?


Show nested quote +
Original Message From TL.net Bot:
You have been temp banned for 90 days by Seeker.

Reason: Wow... You are insufferable... Let's make this 90 day temp ban your last chance here at TL.

Do not attempt to circumvent this ban by making a new account, or your ban duration will be increased.

I don't give a rat's a**. My last chance? There's nothing you can do if I make another account and change my tone, not that I would care to be honest, if you didn't keep bringing me up or "stopping the discussion" only after someone else talks and isn't given an answer?
Just ban me for 100 years for all I care, I don't even know what I'm being ruled out for. Or I do, what I say hurt you wanna be (more than you are), european fake teams and pessi/penaldo fanboys ego huh?

Alright then.

User was banned for this post.

Midas <3 Casy <3 BeSt <3 | Pray to Doh-men, heathens! | Zwischen Harz und Heideland
Prev 1 2995 2996 2997 2998 2999 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings86
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O158
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 194
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1013
ZZZero.O 163
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
Doublelift4715
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr21
Other Games
summit1g10510
C9.Mang0321
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 7m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 7m
Replay Cast
22h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.