• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:00
CEST 06:00
KST 13:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9141 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2986

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2984 2985 2986 2987 2988 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
April 19 2018 19:58 GMT
#59701
On April 20 2018 02:06 LegalLord wrote:
Maybe there needs to be something between 3 and 4 days as well?

3.14...
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11800 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-04-20 14:18:19
April 20 2018 14:17 GMT
#59702
I wonder what was the story behind those 'tester' bans though.
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 20 2018 17:49 GMT
#59703
Onekobold was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2013-10-25 02:24:49 and had 244 posts.


“Xfiles theme plays”.

And Onekobold was never seen again. Plexa refuses to talk about that fateful 4/20.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
April 21 2018 01:14 GMT
#59704
On April 20 2018 02:06 LegalLord wrote:
Maybe there needs to be something between 3 and 4 days as well?

On the fourth day you have the blessing of the HydraGod to teletread back to an irrational spacetime quasi-within the 3-4 day frame, and enjoy some delicious pi
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
April 21 2018 18:01 GMT
#59705
So I can't find why Race Bannon was temp banned, maybe I'm just blind?
Life?
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
April 21 2018 18:08 GMT
#59706
Somebody forgot to check the box
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-04-21 19:21:37
April 21 2018 19:14 GMT
#59707
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
April 21 2018 19:29 GMT
#59708
On April 22 2018 04:14 tofucake wrote:

I disagree with your commentary.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-04-21 19:33:18
April 21 2018 19:33 GMT
#59709
hehe wpwp tofu
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
April 21 2018 20:14 GMT
#59710
On April 22 2018 03:01 ShoCkeyy wrote:
So I can't find why Race Bannon was temp banned, maybe I'm just blind?

What reason beyond "it's Race Bannon" do you need?
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 21 2018 20:39 GMT
#59711
On April 22 2018 05:14 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2018 03:01 ShoCkeyy wrote:
So I can't find why Race Bannon was temp banned, maybe I'm just blind?

What reason beyond "it's Race Bannon" do you need?

He tried way too hard in his 420 post to be funny and sound smart and ended up just making my brain bleed
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
April 23 2018 00:28 GMT
#59712
On April 22 2018 20:37 Leporello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2018 05:41 micronesia wrote:
On April 22 2018 05:18 zlefin wrote:
On April 22 2018 05:14 micronesia wrote:
I'm referring to the way it drives the people he's describing further into their corners. On the one hand I agree sometimes it's difficult or impossible in a particular discussion to use logical arguments to convince people to stop voting against their own interests, but describing them using blanket statements does have the ability to convince people to double down.

yes it can; but isn't the point here that they doubled down long long ago, and already entered the corner, and we're far past that point now?

This is giving up, and won't lead to anything good.

Also, are his points true or not?
They are so generalized they honestly can't be evaluated fairly. I totally understand where his frustration is coming from though.
if they're true, then even if impolitic, they are true. so I stand by my issue of it being a question of whether or not telling the truth is constructive.
As I said, the issue is usually how you tell the truth. What you include and what you omit can affect whether or not the person you are talking to or about takes you seriously.
and if you have to shade the truth in order to make it not a problem, then that's not telling the truth.
it sounds like you're endorsing ignoring/not saying the truth because it's impolitic; which is not an unreasonable stance, but be sure it's the one you intend to make.

I wasn't calling for shading the truth... if you look back I was talking about adding supporting information.

I'm just going to note again that you're fucking terrible at this.

User was temp banned for this post.


Dude’s been off his rocker for quite a long time now. Surprising it takes this long for it to be a ban.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-05-07 20:59:53
May 07 2018 20:07 GMT
#59713
Well Race Bannon got the perm, though I understand even less than usual what he was getting at: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/533432-business-propositions-for-team-liquid-and-koreans.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-05-08 11:26:41
May 08 2018 11:22 GMT
#59714
I don't get it. What exactly was he banned for specifically? He sometimes wrote deliberately incomprehensible nonsense, but normally that is considered fine.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-05-08 12:56:45
May 08 2018 12:56 GMT
#59715
you mean quasi-deliberate quasi-incomprehensible quasi-nonsense
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
May 08 2018 19:11 GMT
#59716
I am prepared to argue over the advantageous evolution and influence expansion via synergy of your statement.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 08 2018 19:26 GMT
#59717
On May 09 2018 04:11 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
I am prepared to argue over the advantageous evolution and influence expansion via synergy of your statement.

I am prepared to ban you.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
May 08 2018 20:33 GMT
#59718
On May 09 2018 04:26 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2018 04:11 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
I am prepared to argue over the advantageous evolution and influence expansion via synergy of your statement.

I am prepared to ban you.

I am prepared to watch
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-05-09 00:03:05
May 08 2018 23:35 GMT
#59719
Oh man... I felt nostalgic last night after searching for something else and ended up in this thread, albeit a part of the thread from many years ago. Pages 155-159 are a good read my friends.

Anyways, I just wanted to say... ABL, I love you.

Edit - fun fact because I was bored and did the math... TL has 20,832 permanently banned accounts.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 09 2018 03:18 GMT
#59720
On May 09 2018 08:35 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Oh man... I felt nostalgic last night after searching for something else and ended up in this thread, albeit a part of the thread from many years ago. Pages 155-159 are a good read my friends.

Anyways, I just wanted to say... ABL, I love you.

Edit - fun fact because I was bored and did the math... TL has 20,832 permanently banned accounts.

How did you calculate that?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2984 2985 2986 2987 2988 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 625
Larva 80
NaDa 56
Leta 51
TT1 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Other Games
summit1g10174
WinterStarcraft424
Mew2King83
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1360
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1099
• Lourlo712
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h
INu's Battles
8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h
BSL Open Qualifier
15h
Replay Cast
19h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.