• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:51
CEST 02:51
KST 09:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10170 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2976

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2974 2975 2976 2977 2978 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
February 28 2018 19:56 GMT
#59501
I think we should all make an effort to inject politics into everything and anything ever, including gaming.

Think Trump is bad? Make awkward out of place comparisons on live report threads! Or the same with Hillary Clinton. Or when you’re favorite player loses, blame Russian hackers. And so on.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-28 19:58:36
February 28 2018 19:57 GMT
#59502
You guys are just a bunch of philistines

edit: piss and ith obviously
I Protoss winner, could it be?
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 28 2018 20:02 GMT
#59503
On March 01 2018 04:57 Penev wrote:
You guys are just a bunch of philistines

edit: piss and ith obviously


Philistine
ˈfɪlɪstʌɪn/
noun
plural noun: Philistines

a member of a non-Semitic people of ancient southern Palestine, who came into conflict with the Israelites during the 12th and 11th centuries BC.

I know I have admitted being somewhat older than the average shitposter, but I didn't have 11th century BC in mind!
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
February 28 2018 20:06 GMT
#59504
On March 01 2018 05:02 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 04:57 Penev wrote:
You guys are just a bunch of philistines

edit: piss and ith obviously


Philistine
ˈfɪlɪstʌɪn/
noun
plural noun: Philistines

a member of a non-Semitic people of ancient southern Palestine, who came into conflict with the Israelites during the 12th and 11th centuries BC.

I know I have admitted being somewhat older than the average shitposter, but I didn't have 11th century BC in mind!

my god you're not just a philistine you are the philistine

A philistine person is a man or woman of smugly narrow mind and of conventional morality whose materialistic views and tastes indicate a lack of and an indifference to cultural and æsthetic values.
I Protoss winner, could it be?
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
February 28 2018 20:08 GMT
#59505
On March 01 2018 05:06 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 05:02 opisska wrote:
On March 01 2018 04:57 Penev wrote:
You guys are just a bunch of philistines

edit: piss and ith obviously


Philistine
ˈfɪlɪstʌɪn/
noun
plural noun: Philistines

a member of a non-Semitic people of ancient southern Palestine, who came into conflict with the Israelites during the 12th and 11th centuries BC.

I know I have admitted being somewhat older than the average shitposter, but I didn't have 11th century BC in mind!

my god you're not just a philistine you are the philistine

Show nested quote +
A philistine person is a man or woman of smugly narrow mind and of conventional morality whose materialistic views and tastes indicate a lack of and an indifference to cultural and æsthetic values.

It’s the æ that really sheds light on piss’s mediæval nature.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 28 2018 20:12 GMT
#59506
On March 01 2018 04:56 LegalLord wrote:
I think we should all make an effort to inject politics into everything and anything ever, including gaming.

Think Trump is bad? Make awkward out of place comparisons on live report threads! Or the same with Hillary Clinton. Or when you’re favorite player loses, blame Russian hackers. And so on.

Reddit already does this.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 28 2018 20:12 GMT
#59507
On March 01 2018 05:08 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 05:06 Penev wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:02 opisska wrote:
On March 01 2018 04:57 Penev wrote:
You guys are just a bunch of philistines

edit: piss and ith obviously


Philistine
ˈfɪlɪstʌɪn/
noun
plural noun: Philistines

a member of a non-Semitic people of ancient southern Palestine, who came into conflict with the Israelites during the 12th and 11th centuries BC.

I know I have admitted being somewhat older than the average shitposter, but I didn't have 11th century BC in mind!

my god you're not just a philistine you are the philistine

A philistine person is a man or woman of smugly narrow mind and of conventional morality whose materialistic views and tastes indicate a lack of and an indifference to cultural and æsthetic values.

It’s the æ that really sheds light on piss’s mediæval nature.


Is that letter actually in the English alphabet? If not, this is a breach of the "use english" commandment and you should both be immediately reported to the relevant authorities and by that, I mean Seeker.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
February 28 2018 20:17 GMT
#59508
On March 01 2018 05:12 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 05:08 LegalLord wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:06 Penev wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:02 opisska wrote:
On March 01 2018 04:57 Penev wrote:
You guys are just a bunch of philistines

edit: piss and ith obviously


Philistine
ˈfɪlɪstʌɪn/
noun
plural noun: Philistines

a member of a non-Semitic people of ancient southern Palestine, who came into conflict with the Israelites during the 12th and 11th centuries BC.

I know I have admitted being somewhat older than the average shitposter, but I didn't have 11th century BC in mind!

my god you're not just a philistine you are the philistine

A philistine person is a man or woman of smugly narrow mind and of conventional morality whose materialistic views and tastes indicate a lack of and an indifference to cultural and æsthetic values.

It’s the æ that really sheds light on piss’s mediæval nature.


Is that letter actually in the English alphabet? If not, this is a breach of the "use english" commandment and you should both be immediately reported to the relevant authorities and by that, I mean Seeker.

It is, it's just archaic English. Still counts.

If Seeker is the best authority you got I'm afraid you must have a pretty weak case.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 28 2018 20:19 GMT
#59509
On March 01 2018 05:17 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 05:12 opisska wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:08 LegalLord wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:06 Penev wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:02 opisska wrote:
On March 01 2018 04:57 Penev wrote:
You guys are just a bunch of philistines

edit: piss and ith obviously


Philistine
ˈfɪlɪstʌɪn/
noun
plural noun: Philistines

a member of a non-Semitic people of ancient southern Palestine, who came into conflict with the Israelites during the 12th and 11th centuries BC.

I know I have admitted being somewhat older than the average shitposter, but I didn't have 11th century BC in mind!

my god you're not just a philistine you are the philistine

A philistine person is a man or woman of smugly narrow mind and of conventional morality whose materialistic views and tastes indicate a lack of and an indifference to cultural and æsthetic values.

It’s the æ that really sheds light on piss’s mediæval nature.


Is that letter actually in the English alphabet? If not, this is a breach of the "use english" commandment and you should both be immediately reported to the relevant authorities and by that, I mean Seeker.

It is, it's just archaic English. Still counts.

If Seeker is the best authority you got I'm afraid you must have a pretty weak case.

Let's take this outside.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
February 28 2018 20:49 GMT
#59510
On March 01 2018 05:19 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 05:17 LegalLord wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:12 opisska wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:08 LegalLord wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:06 Penev wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:02 opisska wrote:
On March 01 2018 04:57 Penev wrote:
You guys are just a bunch of philistines

edit: piss and ith obviously


Philistine
ˈfɪlɪstʌɪn/
noun
plural noun: Philistines

a member of a non-Semitic people of ancient southern Palestine, who came into conflict with the Israelites during the 12th and 11th centuries BC.

I know I have admitted being somewhat older than the average shitposter, but I didn't have 11th century BC in mind!

my god you're not just a philistine you are the philistine

A philistine person is a man or woman of smugly narrow mind and of conventional morality whose materialistic views and tastes indicate a lack of and an indifference to cultural and æsthetic values.

It’s the æ that really sheds light on piss’s mediæval nature.


Is that letter actually in the English alphabet? If not, this is a breach of the "use english" commandment and you should both be immediately reported to the relevant authorities and by that, I mean Seeker.

It is, it's just archaic English. Still counts.

If Seeker is the best authority you got I'm afraid you must have a pretty weak case.

Let's take this outside.

There's this one Youtuber who goes by the name of Seeker who peddles pop-sci bullshit for the ignorant masses. I'm always reminded of the other Seeker when Youtube's recommendation algorithm disgraces itself by suggesting one of those videos to me.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 28 2018 20:59 GMT
#59511
On March 01 2018 05:49 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 05:19 Seeker wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:17 LegalLord wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:12 opisska wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:08 LegalLord wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:06 Penev wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:02 opisska wrote:
On March 01 2018 04:57 Penev wrote:
You guys are just a bunch of philistines

edit: piss and ith obviously


Philistine
ˈfɪlɪstʌɪn/
noun
plural noun: Philistines

a member of a non-Semitic people of ancient southern Palestine, who came into conflict with the Israelites during the 12th and 11th centuries BC.

I know I have admitted being somewhat older than the average shitposter, but I didn't have 11th century BC in mind!

my god you're not just a philistine you are the philistine

A philistine person is a man or woman of smugly narrow mind and of conventional morality whose materialistic views and tastes indicate a lack of and an indifference to cultural and æsthetic values.

It’s the æ that really sheds light on piss’s mediæval nature.


Is that letter actually in the English alphabet? If not, this is a breach of the "use english" commandment and you should both be immediately reported to the relevant authorities and by that, I mean Seeker.

It is, it's just archaic English. Still counts.

If Seeker is the best authority you got I'm afraid you must have a pretty weak case.

Let's take this outside.

There's this one Youtuber who goes by the name of Seeker who peddles pop-sci bullshit for the ignorant masses. I'm always reminded of the other Seeker when Youtube's recommendation algorithm disgraces itself by suggesting one of those videos to me.

You're reminded of me when YouTube suggests the other Seeker's videos?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
February 28 2018 21:05 GMT
#59512
On March 01 2018 05:59 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 05:49 LegalLord wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:19 Seeker wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:17 LegalLord wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:12 opisska wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:08 LegalLord wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:06 Penev wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:02 opisska wrote:
On March 01 2018 04:57 Penev wrote:
You guys are just a bunch of philistines

edit: piss and ith obviously


Philistine
ˈfɪlɪstʌɪn/
noun
plural noun: Philistines

a member of a non-Semitic people of ancient southern Palestine, who came into conflict with the Israelites during the 12th and 11th centuries BC.

I know I have admitted being somewhat older than the average shitposter, but I didn't have 11th century BC in mind!

my god you're not just a philistine you are the philistine

A philistine person is a man or woman of smugly narrow mind and of conventional morality whose materialistic views and tastes indicate a lack of and an indifference to cultural and æsthetic values.

It’s the æ that really sheds light on piss’s mediæval nature.


Is that letter actually in the English alphabet? If not, this is a breach of the "use english" commandment and you should both be immediately reported to the relevant authorities and by that, I mean Seeker.

It is, it's just archaic English. Still counts.

If Seeker is the best authority you got I'm afraid you must have a pretty weak case.

Let's take this outside.

There's this one Youtuber who goes by the name of Seeker who peddles pop-sci bullshit for the ignorant masses. I'm always reminded of the other Seeker when Youtube's recommendation algorithm disgraces itself by suggesting one of those videos to me.

You're reminded of me when YouTube suggests the other Seeker's videos?

ye
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 28 2018 21:10 GMT
#59513
On March 01 2018 06:05 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 05:59 Seeker wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:49 LegalLord wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:19 Seeker wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:17 LegalLord wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:12 opisska wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:08 LegalLord wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:06 Penev wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:02 opisska wrote:
On March 01 2018 04:57 Penev wrote:
You guys are just a bunch of philistines

edit: piss and ith obviously


Philistine
ˈfɪlɪstʌɪn/
noun
plural noun: Philistines

a member of a non-Semitic people of ancient southern Palestine, who came into conflict with the Israelites during the 12th and 11th centuries BC.

I know I have admitted being somewhat older than the average shitposter, but I didn't have 11th century BC in mind!

my god you're not just a philistine you are the philistine

A philistine person is a man or woman of smugly narrow mind and of conventional morality whose materialistic views and tastes indicate a lack of and an indifference to cultural and æsthetic values.

It’s the æ that really sheds light on piss’s mediæval nature.


Is that letter actually in the English alphabet? If not, this is a breach of the "use english" commandment and you should both be immediately reported to the relevant authorities and by that, I mean Seeker.

It is, it's just archaic English. Still counts.

If Seeker is the best authority you got I'm afraid you must have a pretty weak case.

Let's take this outside.

There's this one Youtuber who goes by the name of Seeker who peddles pop-sci bullshit for the ignorant masses. I'm always reminded of the other Seeker when Youtube's recommendation algorithm disgraces itself by suggesting one of those videos to me.

You're reminded of me when YouTube suggests the other Seeker's videos?

ye

-__-;; Why...?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
February 28 2018 21:28 GMT
#59514
On March 01 2018 05:06 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 05:02 opisska wrote:
On March 01 2018 04:57 Penev wrote:
You guys are just a bunch of philistines

edit: piss and ith obviously


Philistine
ˈfɪlɪstʌɪn/
noun
plural noun: Philistines

a member of a non-Semitic people of ancient southern Palestine, who came into conflict with the Israelites during the 12th and 11th centuries BC.

I know I have admitted being somewhat older than the average shitposter, but I didn't have 11th century BC in mind!

my god you're not just a philistine you are the philistine

Show nested quote +
A philistine person is a man or woman of smugly narrow mind and of conventional morality whose materialistic views and tastes indicate a lack of and an indifference to cultural and æsthetic values.

What's mindblowing is penev's consideration of xM)Z as a pinancle of cultural and aesthetic values. Many has been as moved to the depth of their hearts as never before encountered. Truly his writings shall be passed on and reverberate as part of the cultural heritage of mankind.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-28 22:02:27
February 28 2018 22:00 GMT
#59515
On March 01 2018 05:17 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2018 05:12 opisska wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:08 LegalLord wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:06 Penev wrote:
On March 01 2018 05:02 opisska wrote:
On March 01 2018 04:57 Penev wrote:
You guys are just a bunch of philistines

edit: piss and ith obviously


Philistine
ˈfɪlɪstʌɪn/
noun
plural noun: Philistines

a member of a non-Semitic people of ancient southern Palestine, who came into conflict with the Israelites during the 12th and 11th centuries BC.

I know I have admitted being somewhat older than the average shitposter, but I didn't have 11th century BC in mind!

my god you're not just a philistine you are the philistine

A philistine person is a man or woman of smugly narrow mind and of conventional morality whose materialistic views and tastes indicate a lack of and an indifference to cultural and æsthetic values.

It’s the æ that really sheds light on piss’s mediæval nature.


Is that letter actually in the English alphabet? If not, this is a breach of the "use english" commandment and you should both be immediately reported to the relevant authorities and by that, I mean Seeker.

It is, it's just archaic English. Still counts.

If Seeker is the best authority you got I'm afraid you must have a pretty weak case.


Is uſing olde Ænglisc encouraged?

But yeah the use of the 'æ' ligature is perfectly acceptable and sometimes encouraged by usage experts even in modern English.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
March 01 2018 19:47 GMT
#59516
I've never seen æ used in modern English ever. I can't think of a single word that uses it. It's only ever used as far as I can recollect to turn otherwise innocuous words into a medieval mediæval bent.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
March 01 2018 19:50 GMT
#59517
On March 02 2018 04:47 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
I've never seen æ used in modern English ever. I can't think of a single word that uses it. It's only ever used as far as I can recollect to turn otherwise innocuous words into a medieval mediæval bent.

People sometimes use it in æther, but that's the only weird I can think of that still has it in contemporary use.
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
March 01 2018 19:52 GMT
#59518
How about dæmon?
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
March 01 2018 20:29 GMT
#59519
Not a modern English word, or rather it is a modern english word of demon subverted to turn otherwise an innocuous words into a medieval bent most popularily used in His Dark Materials trilogy. "Daemon" as opposed to "dæmon" is fairly common but only to again give it a medieval theme, especially popularised by games workshop games. Nobody would use "daemon" in common communication like "to excercise one's demon". "æ" is not used in modern English. Normally, if anybody have cause to write "aether", they will write it ether. Words containign "æ" are only ever used in fiction to only give the fiction an ancient fantasy feeling. In England we are never taught to type "æ" and indeed I have no idea of how to do so, except to copy and paste "æ".
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 20:41:42
March 01 2018 20:39 GMT
#59520
daemon is used all the time in the tech industry

let's also take a look at this list, plenty of them are in common usage
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Prev 1 2974 2975 2976 2977 2978 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings86
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 194
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1013
ZZZero.O 163
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
Doublelift4715
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr21
Other Games
summit1g10510
C9.Mang0321
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 9m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 9m
Replay Cast
22h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.