• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:23
CEST 16:23
KST 23:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9377 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2673

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-06 15:00:54
February 05 2016 23:16 GMT
#53441
On February 06 2016 05:09 WrathSCII wrote:
Well, the only reason I have is that I want it to be more general and not specified to StarCraft only. I wanted to get "Wrath" since first day as I try to use it everywhere I can, but it was used so I had to add the "SCII", same thing happened on twitch...

I just want the nickname to represent me and not attached to anything, not StarCraft, not Warcraft, nothing at all. That's it.

This is the only reason I have. And pretty sure does not seem convincing enough....

I would say that this argument would have held more weight name change-wise had you just asked for it back in 2014 when you had first registered. Now I doubt it because you're already active with this name.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 06 2016 00:02 GMT
#53442
On February 06 2016 07:23 Diabolique wrote:
Well, I would ban him for the last post in GSL code A thread:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2016 02:26 Ej_ wrote:
On February 06 2016 02:24 Boucot wrote:
What the hell Stork. Isn't that one of the biggest upset in SC2 history ?

not really it was TvP


Something similar for what I called him to be an idiot after the BlizzCon final, for what I wasn't banned (probably the mod thought, I was correct) ...

He was also banned for that post. The red text can only go onto one, though.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
February 06 2016 00:47 GMT
#53443
On February 06 2016 09:02 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2016 07:23 Diabolique wrote:
Well, I would ban him for the last post in GSL code A thread:
On February 06 2016 02:26 Ej_ wrote:
On February 06 2016 02:24 Boucot wrote:
What the hell Stork. Isn't that one of the biggest upset in SC2 history ?

not really it was TvP


Something similar for what I called him to be an idiot after the BlizzCon final, for what I wasn't banned (probably the mod thought, I was correct) ...

He was also banned for that post. The red text can only go onto one, though.

OK. Because banning him for the original post was quite hard ... while for the second one or in combination it can be understood.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
February 06 2016 06:42 GMT
#53444
On February 06 2016 06:37 Elentos wrote:
Oh no we lost Ej_ to the adepts

Show nested quote +
On February 06 2016 00:28 Ej_ wrote:
Bogus lost my perfect day.

I knew I shouldn't have bet on 2 Terrans to win vs adepts :/

User was temp banned for this post.


The shades get everywhere, even TL HQ! Keep those doors shut!
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
February 06 2016 07:58 GMT
#53445
On February 06 2016 07:19 OtherWorld wrote:
Am I the only one finding strange that a Zerg suprematist get banned for balance whining about TvP? -_-

It's a diversion to keep people from talking about ZvP.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
February 06 2016 10:25 GMT
#53446
Mods, Ej_, pls kiss & makeup..
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
February 06 2016 11:44 GMT
#53447
On February 06 2016 08:16 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2016 05:09 WrathSCII wrote:
Well, the only reason I have is that I want it to be more general and not specified to StarCraft only. I wanted to get "Wrath" since first day as I try to use it everywhere I can, but it was used so I had to add the "SCII", same thing happened on twitch...

I just want the nickname to represent me and not attached to anything, not StarCraft, not Warcraft, nothing at all. That's it.

This is the only reason I have. And pretty sure does not seem convincing enough....

I would say that his argument would have held more weight name change-wise had you just asked for it back in 2014 when you had first registered. Now I doubt it because you're already active with this name.


Didn't know about any of this first time I signed... But I guess it is too late now...
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 06 2016 11:45 GMT
#53448
On February 06 2016 19:25 Penev wrote:
Mods, Ej_, pls kiss & makeup..

Itll happen eventually give it time
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
February 06 2016 12:16 GMT
#53449
On February 06 2016 20:44 WrathSCII wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2016 08:16 Seeker wrote:
On February 06 2016 05:09 WrathSCII wrote:
Well, the only reason I have is that I want it to be more general and not specified to StarCraft only. I wanted to get "Wrath" since first day as I try to use it everywhere I can, but it was used so I had to add the "SCII", same thing happened on twitch...

I just want the nickname to represent me and not attached to anything, not StarCraft, not Warcraft, nothing at all. That's it.

This is the only reason I have. And pretty sure does not seem convincing enough....

I would say that his argument would have held more weight name change-wise had you just asked for it back in 2014 when you had first registered. Now I doubt it because you're already active with this name.


Didn't know about any of this first time I signed... But I guess it is too late now...

Really, you'll play the ignorance card? With 2x sad triple dots?

When you sign up to a site, the account name you sign up with is normally permanent. Nothing to act surprised about.
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-06 13:11:43
February 06 2016 12:52 GMT
#53450
Really, you'll play the ignorance card? With 2x sad triple dots?


Yeah man. That combination will give me +5 life and +3 armor. It is a good card!

When you sign up to a site, the account name you sign up with is normally permanent. Nothing to act surprised about.


I know that it is permanent. What I did not know is that that user was made in 2008 with 0 posts and there was a possibility to ask for a name change before exceeding the 500 posts and becoming active with this username.
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto5000 Posts
February 06 2016 13:52 GMT
#53451
On February 06 2016 15:42 Danglars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2016 06:37 Elentos wrote:
Oh no we lost Ej_ to the adepts

On February 06 2016 00:28 Ej_ wrote:
Bogus lost my perfect day.

I knew I shouldn't have bet on 2 Terrans to win vs adepts :/

User was temp banned for this post.


The shades get everywhere, even TL HQ! Keep those doors shut!

I don't see any shades here
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-06 14:26:51
February 06 2016 14:15 GMT
#53452
Who owes me?

By the way .. what are my odds currently? or is that not politically correct to ask?

"not enough rights" Hero rts game hype!
"not enough rights"
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 06 2016 14:20 GMT
#53453
On February 06 2016 20:45 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2016 19:25 Penev wrote:
Mods, Ej_, pls kiss & makeup..

Itll happen eventually give it time

They can't quit one another.
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
February 06 2016 14:28 GMT
#53454
On February 06 2016 22:52 FO-nTTaX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2016 15:42 Danglars wrote:
On February 06 2016 06:37 Elentos wrote:
Oh no we lost Ej_ to the adepts

On February 06 2016 00:28 Ej_ wrote:
Bogus lost my perfect day.

I knew I shouldn't have bet on 2 Terrans to win vs adepts :/

User was temp banned for this post.


The shades get everywhere, even TL HQ! Keep those doors shut!

I don't see any shades here


Only us normal citizens can see them and get rekt by them. The upper class are immune to them.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
February 06 2016 18:56 GMT
#53455
lol Ej_ < SC2
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
February 07 2016 04:54 GMT
#53456
Can't find either of these two:

+ Show Spoiler +
dismiss was just banned by Jinxed.

That account was created on 2009-03-03 01:43:39 and had 552 posts.

Reason: Well, since you can't seem to follow the basics of 'don't be a dick' I guess it's time to say goodbye.


+ Show Spoiler +
Erasme was just temp banned for 2 weeks by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2011-02-15 06:56:33 and had 5954 posts.

Reason: Please take a well deserved break.

FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto5000 Posts
February 07 2016 05:02 GMT
#53457
Pretty sure both were banned on LiquidDota

dismiss: http://www.liquiddota.com/forum/the-tavern/472027-official-off-topic-general-discussion?page=5052#101031
Erasme: http://www.liquiddota.com/forum/the-tavern/472027-official-off-topic-general-discussion?page=5056#101114
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
February 08 2016 04:48 GMT
#53458
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25390423

always weird when someone decides that their first post must be a bump of some older thread.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 08 2016 05:05 GMT
#53459
On February 08 2016 13:48 BLinD-RawR wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25390423

always weird when someone decides that their first post must be a bump of some older thread.

My first post was on the mvp v st gstl preview article i believe it was the one that had gumiho v mma in the finals.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
February 08 2016 05:13 GMT
#53460
On February 08 2016 13:48 BLinD-RawR wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25390423

always weird when someone decides that their first post must be a bump of some older thread.


It's probable that it's just that they are doing a search for a fairly specific topic, and through some quirk of Google's search engine that thread ended up near the top of the results. So they created an account to post about it, without noticing the date of the posts.
Prev 1 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 255
MaxPax 241
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 65
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi974
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_254
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko426
crisheroes350
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing2184
B2W.Neo518
DeMusliM271
byalli255
Hui .200
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX155
Mew2King76
Rex36
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 52m
Replay Cast
8h 37m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.