• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:19
CEST 14:19
KST 21:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8667 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2665

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 03 2016 07:12 GMT
#53281
On February 03 2016 15:55 WrathSCII wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 14:44 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 03 2016 14:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On February 03 2016 10:01 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 02 2016 23:41 KadaverBB wrote:
Sorry, the PM was not adressed to me and I don't wanna post it without permission.
Needless to say it was short and insulting and stupid

I know what the PM is, just thought at least you'd share it. Or at least be allowed to do it.

Can you share it then?

if he can't then I can't


How do you know what was the PM anyway?

The PM was reported. All of staff has access to the Mod Reports forum. They can't actually take any mod action, but they can view the reports as many times as they want.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
February 03 2016 07:24 GMT
#53282
On February 03 2016 16:12 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 15:55 WrathSCII wrote:
On February 03 2016 14:44 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 03 2016 14:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On February 03 2016 10:01 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 02 2016 23:41 KadaverBB wrote:
Sorry, the PM was not adressed to me and I don't wanna post it without permission.
Needless to say it was short and insulting and stupid

I know what the PM is, just thought at least you'd share it. Or at least be allowed to do it.

Can you share it then?

if he can't then I can't


How do you know what was the PM anyway?

The PM was reported. All of staff has access to the Mod Reports forum. They can't actually take any mod action, but they can view the reports as many times as they want.


Never knew that BlinD-RawR is a staff before... interesting...
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
February 03 2016 07:25 GMT
#53283
On February 03 2016 16:24 WrathSCII wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 16:12 Seeker wrote:
On February 03 2016 15:55 WrathSCII wrote:
On February 03 2016 14:44 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 03 2016 14:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On February 03 2016 10:01 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 02 2016 23:41 KadaverBB wrote:
Sorry, the PM was not adressed to me and I don't wanna post it without permission.
Needless to say it was short and insulting and stupid

I know what the PM is, just thought at least you'd share it. Or at least be allowed to do it.

Can you share it then?

if he can't then I can't


How do you know what was the PM anyway?

The PM was reported. All of staff has access to the Mod Reports forum. They can't actually take any mod action, but they can view the reports as many times as they want.


Never knew that BlinD-RawR is a staff before... interesting...

He doesn't have his status in his sig. Clearly he's an undercover staff member, be wary.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
February 03 2016 07:27 GMT
#53284
On February 03 2016 16:25 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 16:24 WrathSCII wrote:
On February 03 2016 16:12 Seeker wrote:
On February 03 2016 15:55 WrathSCII wrote:
On February 03 2016 14:44 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 03 2016 14:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On February 03 2016 10:01 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 02 2016 23:41 KadaverBB wrote:
Sorry, the PM was not adressed to me and I don't wanna post it without permission.
Needless to say it was short and insulting and stupid

I know what the PM is, just thought at least you'd share it. Or at least be allowed to do it.

Can you share it then?

if he can't then I can't


How do you know what was the PM anyway?

The PM was reported. All of staff has access to the Mod Reports forum. They can't actually take any mod action, but they can view the reports as many times as they want.


Never knew that BlinD-RawR is a staff before... interesting...

He doesn't have his status in his sig. Clearly he's an undercover staff member, be wary.


I thought he could be trusted to the secret plan of overthrowing the current staff members... Shame...
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
February 03 2016 07:36 GMT
#53285
On February 03 2016 14:07 WrathSCII wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 05:21 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 03 2016 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
What happened to this thread...


Artanis quotes ?


He would say

"What has transpired here?!"


Nope. Target my wrath and consider it done It's Artanis the scout (hero of the stove).

#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
February 03 2016 13:44 GMT
#53286
On February 03 2016 16:36 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 14:07 WrathSCII wrote:
On February 03 2016 05:21 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 03 2016 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
What happened to this thread...


Artanis quotes ?


He would say

"What has transpired here?!"


Nope. Target my wrath and consider it done It's Artanis the scout (hero of the stove).


Isn't it "direct my wrath" though?
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 03 2016 13:49 GMT
#53287
On February 03 2016 22:44 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 16:36 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 03 2016 14:07 WrathSCII wrote:
On February 03 2016 05:21 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 03 2016 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
What happened to this thread...


Artanis quotes ?


He would say

"What has transpired here?!"


Nope. Target my wrath and consider it done It's Artanis the scout (hero of the stove).


Isn't it "direct my wrath" though?

Indeed.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-03 13:58:18
February 03 2016 13:57 GMT
#53288
Damnit :p I failed
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
February 03 2016 14:29 GMT
#53289
On February 03 2016 22:57 FFW_Rude wrote:
Damnit :p I failed


commit sudoku
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 03 2016 16:24 GMT
#53290
On February 03 2016 22:49 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 22:44 LegalLord wrote:
On February 03 2016 16:36 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 03 2016 14:07 WrathSCII wrote:
On February 03 2016 05:21 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 03 2016 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
What happened to this thread...


Artanis quotes ?


He would say

"What has transpired here?!"


Nope. Target my wrath and consider it done It's Artanis the scout (hero of the stove).


Isn't it "direct my wrath" though?

Indeed.

Yes Executor

BW Artanis poke quotes are some of the best in all of Blizzard imo.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
February 03 2016 18:32 GMT
#53291
On February 04 2016 01:24 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 22:49 The_Templar wrote:
On February 03 2016 22:44 LegalLord wrote:
On February 03 2016 16:36 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 03 2016 14:07 WrathSCII wrote:
On February 03 2016 05:21 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 03 2016 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
What happened to this thread...


Artanis quotes ?


He would say

"What has transpired here?!"


Nope. Target my wrath and consider it done It's Artanis the scout (hero of the stove).


Isn't it "direct my wrath" though?

Indeed.

Yes Executor

BW Artanis poke quotes are some of the best in all of Blizzard imo.


Do i look like an orc ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
February 03 2016 18:33 GMT
#53292
On February 04 2016 03:32 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2016 01:24 Cricketer12 wrote:
On February 03 2016 22:49 The_Templar wrote:
On February 03 2016 22:44 LegalLord wrote:
On February 03 2016 16:36 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 03 2016 14:07 WrathSCII wrote:
On February 03 2016 05:21 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 03 2016 04:52 Cricketer12 wrote:
What happened to this thread...


Artanis quotes ?


He would say

"What has transpired here?!"


Nope. Target my wrath and consider it done It's Artanis the scout (hero of the stove).


Isn't it "direct my wrath" though?

Indeed.

Yes Executor

BW Artanis poke quotes are some of the best in all of Blizzard imo.


Do i look like an orc ?

yes until proven different
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 03 2016 18:50 GMT
#53293
Zug zug
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
February 03 2016 19:27 GMT
#53294
On February 04 2016 03:50 Heartland wrote:
Zug zug


Its not easy being green.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 04 2016 03:40 GMT
#53295
On February 04 2016 04:27 WrathSCII wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2016 03:50 Heartland wrote:
Zug zug


Its not easy being green.

Work work
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 04 2016 03:41 GMT
#53296
I think i found inspiration for my next blog...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
February 04 2016 06:56 GMT
#53297
On December 23 2015 02:42 MaCRo.gg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2015 01:10 OtherWorld wrote:
On December 23 2015 00:04 opisska wrote:
On December 22 2015 23:57 MaCRo.gg wrote:
We have a quadruple post starting from here...
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25239399
I'm not even against his line of thought, but come on now...


It's a shame Diabolique will probably lead himself out from TL if he won't stop with that. Not only he's one of like four active Czech people here, but he is also quite an interesting character (based on some private conversation with him and links to his travel diaries he send me). If he could only get himself to talk about something other than WCS Welfare.

Four? I only count three

It starts off at the page before. post 180 to 183 I believe.

I like Diabolique, he seems passionate about eSports. It is just that good posting etiquette disappears the more posters you get. Bit stricter enforcement and more visible posting etiquette reminders would help prevent TL from becoming twitch chat.

Well, I did not think to come back to TL, so I did not comment it before (also because I had the ban), but somehow I still like SC2 even with the fucking welfare. Primarily when sOs won again :-)

The reason, I did triple / quadruple post was simple - I had no idea that it is illegal. I started to post here like 6 months ago and I always replied to people's posts individually and never had problems with it. But usually, it was in fast flowing topics, where when I wrote 2 answers, somebody else put another comment in between them. In that case, I was answering to like 3-4 different people, so of course, it was 3-4 posts. I would consider it absolute nonsense to put all 3-4 answers into one post. WHY????? They were not related at all, so if I answered to 3-4 people with different ideas in one post, nobody of them would probably read it and look to a reaction to one of their posts.

I got a warning from some ban robot that I did double post, but I thought, that was just some mistake, as I was reacting to 2 different people. A few hours later, I got the ban for triple / quadruple post and I did not understand why. I wrote it to the guy, he answered "you were warned a few hours ago", but I thought that warning was just some mistake by that system!

Whatever, I still do not understand this rule and do not plan to follow it (=writing 5 answers in one post with 5 different citations), I will just write less and answer let's say one comment of somebody else. And if I answer into some "slowly flowing topic", I will wait with another answer to somebody else's reply. Still, I think, it is stupid.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
February 04 2016 07:05 GMT
#53298
On December 23 2015 21:09 brickrd wrote:
diabolique seemed like a super friendly and positive guy the first time he showed up in LRs, but at some point he started being extremely rude and condescending to people who disagree with his opinions

And double post, as it has nothing to do with the previous one.
No, I am not some super friendly and positive guy. I am also not an asshole. I was rude three times on TL:
1) After the dream final of BlizzCon, where my favorite player, sOs, after a year of struggle, showed again his amazing skill, there were like 3 guys on the forum, who started to criticize the final, how bad the games were, how stupid everyone is, who liked it, etc ... and I called these guys idiots, even when they were some "forum stars" like Ej, etc. And I would do it in such a situation again. As I was right.
2) In the Rain retirement thread, there was some guy, whose reply at the discussion of WCS being one of the big reasons answered something like "Guys, wake up, he has had a liver transplant! Of course he is retiring!" And as I know, you can win olympic games with a liver transplant, it does not bother you in top performances at all, so I answered him that he should try to read something before trying to write. And I was banned for it. What was a surprise for me as that was so "nice" and modest from me. I would understand the ban if I simply wrote, he was an idiot. But I did not do it.
3) Well, I forgot it :-) But if I do not remember it, I reserve the right to use the third time here in this thread :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 04 2016 07:11 GMT
#53299
Don't test the mods. There is a reason TL doesn't allow multi-posting. Stick to the rules.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-04 07:20:27
February 04 2016 07:15 GMT
#53300
On February 04 2016 16:11 Seeker wrote:
Don't test the mods. There is a reason TL doesn't allow multi-posting. Stick to the rules.

I just don't understand, WHY? I would even not know, it is a rule, if I was not banned for it ...

And when I do not understand the reason, I do not see a way how to follow it. Am I allowed to do a double / triple / quadruple post, if the posts will be let's say a few days from each other? As an example - I am trying to do some posts in the sOs Fan club thread. Almost noone else is active there. So I come back there after a few days with something new, and I see, the last post (a few days old) is mine. Does that mean, I am not allowed to post a new post? Or do I need to edit the last post adn add the new ideas into the old post? What a bullshit!
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Prev 1 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1273
WardiTV608
OGKoka 196
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko392
OGKoka 196
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11353
Bisu 3680
FanTaSy 2754
Shuttle 2055
Jaedong 1110
actioN 840
BeSt 684
Horang2 545
EffOrt 527
Leta 206
[ Show more ]
Zeus 194
Larva 175
Barracks 113
Dewaltoss 109
Mind 101
Mini 85
Mong 79
sorry 51
soO 49
ToSsGirL 48
Sexy 47
Sea.KH 46
JYJ 45
scan(afreeca) 45
Bale 34
Killer 30
Shinee 30
sSak 28
Free 27
Snow 26
Aegong 21
HiyA 16
zelot 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 8
Yoon 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3311
Dendi775
XaKoH 343
qojqva171
Counter-Strike
x6flipin304
Other Games
singsing2555
Livibee2056
olofmeister1328
B2W.Neo667
crisheroes312
Pyrionflax220
hiko196
XBOCT194
dupreeh97
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 7949
Other Games
gamesdonequick577
StarCraft: Brood War
StarCastTV_EN152
UltimateBattle 99
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1832
Other Games
• WagamamaTV162
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 41m
Replay Cast
10h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 41m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
22h 41m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.