• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8219 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2580

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
August 19 2015 10:52 GMT
#51581
azarkon can never be banned, he is the driving force in lr threads
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
August 19 2015 13:39 GMT
#51582
On August 19 2015 14:46 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 13:36 brickrd wrote:
can we talk about xtorn searching xtorn's name and threatening to sue people for calling xtorn weird in an old HSC thread or is that a no-no (posting this against my lawyer's advice)

What I love about these posts is the "I did enough for the community not to be insulted like this" part, because what I've learned from TL is that the more you do for the community, the more you become a potential target for insults and trashtalk xD

I wish this was the case.

No matter how much I shitpost, I look up myself in the search bar and see barely anyone talking shit about me, if at all.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
August 19 2015 13:58 GMT
#51583
On August 19 2015 22:39 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 14:46 OtherWorld wrote:
On August 19 2015 13:36 brickrd wrote:
can we talk about xtorn searching xtorn's name and threatening to sue people for calling xtorn weird in an old HSC thread or is that a no-no (posting this against my lawyer's advice)

What I love about these posts is the "I did enough for the community not to be insulted like this" part, because what I've learned from TL is that the more you do for the community, the more you become a potential target for insults and trashtalk xD

I wish this was the case.

No matter how much I shitpost, I look up myself in the search bar and see barely anyone talking shit about me, if at all.

So you clearly haven't done enough for the community.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-19 16:50:37
August 19 2015 16:45 GMT
#51584
On August 19 2015 22:39 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 14:46 OtherWorld wrote:
On August 19 2015 13:36 brickrd wrote:
can we talk about xtorn searching xtorn's name and threatening to sue people for calling xtorn weird in an old HSC thread or is that a no-no (posting this against my lawyer's advice)

What I love about these posts is the "I did enough for the community not to be insulted like this" part, because what I've learned from TL is that the more you do for the community, the more you become a potential target for insults and trashtalk xD

I wish this was the case.

No matter how much I shitpost, I look up myself in the search bar and see barely anyone talking shit about me, if at all.

damn looked myself up for the first time and found people calling me out in old zenex teamleague threads

fond memories haha

On July 21 2013 14:07 Bagration wrote:
I remember when Life all killed Liquid, and catplanetcatplanet went crazy. Ah, back in the days when Life was that really young Zerg on Zenex who played in all those ESV weeklies

yeah, you bet I did buddy!
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
August 19 2015 23:54 GMT
#51585
On August 18 2015 06:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2015 05:36 opisska wrote:
On August 18 2015 03:02 OtherWorld wrote:
ZergLingWhiner met a 404 error ):


I take that as a really warm welcome after 10 days of almost no internet

I'm still looking for the post that got him banned.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/legacy-of-the-void/492671-a-call-to-action-lotv-overall-poll#12
Found it!


so glad i could contribute to the jailing of this guy
can i get my estro logo back pls
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
August 20 2015 01:09 GMT
#51586
On August 19 2015 14:51 brickrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 14:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 19 2015 13:36 brickrd wrote:
can we talk about xtorn searching xtorn's name and threatening to sue people for calling xtorn weird in an old HSC thread or is that a no-no (posting this against my lawyer's advice)

To be fair, me and Gumba is a massive tools, though I'm not sure sueing us will ever fix that

oh i have no idea if he has a legitimate claim to being treated rudely or whatever, but when you go off on a rant about how important you are for the community (as if it would be more okay to treat him rudely if he were a random person) and make insane legal threats you do a much better job of making yourself a clown than anyone else ever could

plus the internet has a very proud tradition of making fun of people who threaten frivolous lawsuits because they don't like what someone said about them http://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/politics_and_government/kirby-delauter-kirby-delauter-kirby-delauter/article_da85d6f4-fa3c-524f-bbf6-8e5ddc0d1c0a.html?mode=jqm


wow, this again. jeez. first, lets be clear, i never claimed that "i am important for the community", as you say, so here you exaggerate. Ive put about 4 month salaries into showmatches, overall (not all are recorded on that liqui page) - this doesnt make me "important", but at least it should make someone think twice before insulting me directly in public - "yea, i could write a joke about him but lets skip this guy, at least he did some effort and shit like that" - thats what i meant. I didnt say im fucking important.

all i want is to be left alone and browse the forum and enjoy my starcrafts and shiet. How about jokes that dont directly name other forum members?! I know its a strange concept, but some people actually can do such jokes which are truly worth a laugh.

As I told mods - its my right to choose how to react to a direct insult that doesnt belong there in the 1st place - some choose to laugh at it and move on, some choose to feel offended - its perfectly fine to feel offended by an insult.

We done now?

<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
August 20 2015 01:15 GMT
#51587
Everybody was done until you brought it back up again. My advice is still to drop it and move on.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
August 20 2015 02:07 GMT
#51588
Is this ABL or people blogging?
Lets return to the basics here.

muledrop was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2015-08-20 10:25:23 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

On August 20 2015 10:26 muledrop wrote:
Zombiegrub looks fat in that picture, shame on the artist.

User was banned for this post.


DAMN SHOTS FIRED. Picture for reference
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
rip passion
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
August 20 2015 02:16 GMT
#51589
He ain't wrong, she does look a bit fat with the angle.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
August 20 2015 02:24 GMT
#51590
If that wasn't a previously banned user, would this be a warning, nothing, or still a ban?
rip passion
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51625 Posts
August 20 2015 02:48 GMT
#51591
On August 19 2015 22:39 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 14:46 OtherWorld wrote:
On August 19 2015 13:36 brickrd wrote:
can we talk about xtorn searching xtorn's name and threatening to sue people for calling xtorn weird in an old HSC thread or is that a no-no (posting this against my lawyer's advice)

What I love about these posts is the "I did enough for the community not to be insulted like this" part, because what I've learned from TL is that the more you do for the community, the more you become a potential target for insults and trashtalk xD

I wish this was the case.

No matter how much I shitpost, I look up myself in the search bar and see barely anyone talking shit about me, if at all.


you need to be more obnoxious and toxic.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
August 20 2015 02:48 GMT
#51592
On August 20 2015 11:24 Deathstar wrote:
If that wasn't a previously banned user, would this be a warning, nothing, or still a ban?


Nothing imo.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
August 20 2015 02:53 GMT
#51593
On August 20 2015 11:48 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 22:39 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On August 19 2015 14:46 OtherWorld wrote:
On August 19 2015 13:36 brickrd wrote:
can we talk about xtorn searching xtorn's name and threatening to sue people for calling xtorn weird in an old HSC thread or is that a no-no (posting this against my lawyer's advice)

What I love about these posts is the "I did enough for the community not to be insulted like this" part, because what I've learned from TL is that the more you do for the community, the more you become a potential target for insults and trashtalk xD

I wish this was the case.

No matter how much I shitpost, I look up myself in the search bar and see barely anyone talking shit about me, if at all.


you need to be more obnoxious and toxic.

Obviously need to do an LR of myself jacking off in the mirror.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
zeo
Profile Joined October 2009
Serbia6343 Posts
August 20 2015 10:11 GMT
#51594
On August 19 2015 18:44 boxerfred wrote:
I miss the times where ABL was exclusive to teamliquid.net elitists. Back in the days the Liquid'Dota plebeians had no power here.

+ Show Spoiler +
haha

I thought most of the old BW guys switched to dota? Doesn't get more elitist than that on this forum
“What the public criticizes in you, cultivate. It is you.” - Jean Cocteau
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
August 20 2015 10:43 GMT
#51595
HailHydras was just banned by The_Templar.

That account was created on 2015-08-20 01:25:15 and had 17 posts.

Reason: Ban dodging.


lol how can you dodge a ban and get banned for dodging a ban I don't get it...
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
August 20 2015 10:44 GMT
#51596
On August 20 2015 19:43 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
HailHydras was just banned by The_Templar.

That account was created on 2015-08-20 01:25:15 and had 17 posts.

Reason: Ban dodging.


lol how can you dodge a ban and get banned for dodging a ban I don't get it...


You make an alt. However that's so lame that even bad mods can easily take you down.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
August 20 2015 12:44 GMT
#51597
I love the pictures, was kind of pissed to not see the artist's name more showcased (as in at all ; probably why I am posting? there you go!) but whatever, I'm a minority unto myself again.

Zombie Grub looks like "x" to some and "y" to others in real life, it will be the same only more so in a rendition.

I fancy zg <3 and fancy the rendition for different reasons (the fact that it is a shoulder to shoulder with rifkin should be accounted for, the yakuza theme peeled through etc).

On the other hand the comment is clearly derogatory towards the theme, so a non public "warn" would have been my "to do" in respect to the artist and the fictional/frictional way ZG represents/feels about herself, within the context of this rendition.

tldr: opinions are like ass holes, everyone's got one! That action was taken by a mod reflects that freedom. Taking the matters of the "too fat" (even more so in a rendition of a girl) to a website feedback thread is another reflection of this freedom awarded.

On August 20 2015 11:16 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
He ain't wrong, she does look a bit fat with the angle.

I like yaku'Zombiegrub
"not enough rights"
zeo
Profile Joined October 2009
Serbia6343 Posts
August 20 2015 12:46 GMT
#51598
On August 20 2015 21:44 fluidrone wrote:
I love the pictures, was kind of pissed to not see the artist's name more showcased (as in at all ; probably why I am posting? there you go!) but whatever, I'm a minority unto myself again.

Zombie Grub looks like "x" to some and "y" to others in real life, it will be the same only more so in a rendition.

I fancy zg <3 and fancy the rendition for different reasons (the fact that it is a shoulder to shoulder with rifkin should be accounted for, the yakuza theme peeled through etc).

On the other hand the comment is clearly derogatory towards the theme, so a non public "warn" would have been my "to do" in respect to the artist and the fictional/frictional way ZG represents/feels about herself, within the context of this rendition.

tldr: opinions are like ass holes, everyone's got one! That action was taken by a mod reflects that freedom. Taking the matters of the "too fat" (even more so in a rendition of a girl) to a website feedback thread is another reflection of this freedom awarded.

Show nested quote +
On August 20 2015 11:16 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
He ain't wrong, she does look a bit fat with the angle.

I like yaku'Zombiegrub

Ummmm, I think you are posting in the wrong thread?
“What the public criticizes in you, cultivate. It is you.” - Jean Cocteau
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
August 20 2015 12:48 GMT
#51599
On August 20 2015 19:43 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
HailHydras was just banned by The_Templar.
That account was created on 2015-08-20 01:25:15 and had 17 posts.
Reason: Ban dodging.

lol how can you dodge a ban and get banned for dodging a ban I don't get it...

The real question to ask one's self is more something like..
Why would people be allowed to retain alts once those have been identified?
"not enough rights"
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-20 13:04:39
August 20 2015 12:51 GMT
#51600
On August 20 2015 21:46 zeo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2015 21:44 fluidrone wrote:
I love the pictures, was kind of pissed to not see the artist's name more showcased (as in at all ; probably why I am posting? there you go!) but whatever, I'm a minority unto myself again.

Zombie Grub looks like "x" to some and "y" to others in real life, it will be the same only more so in a rendition.

I fancy zg <3 and fancy the rendition for different reasons (the fact that it is a shoulder to shoulder with rifkin should be accounted for, the yakuza theme peeled through etc).

On the other hand the comment is clearly derogatory towards the theme, so a non public "warn" would have been my "to do" in respect to the artist and the fictional/frictional way ZG represents/feels about herself, within the context of this rendition.

tldr: opinions are like ass holes, everyone's got one! That action was taken by a mod reflects that freedom. Taking the matters of the "too fat" (even more so in a rendition of a girl) to a website feedback thread is another reflection of this freedom awarded.

On August 20 2015 11:16 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
He ain't wrong, she does look a bit fat with the angle.

I like yaku'Zombiegrub

Ummmm, I think you are posting in the wrong thread?

Relevant link ?

Edit: Relevant poll?

Poll: ZombieGrub is awesome

in real life (0)
 
0%

on the poster too (0)
 
0%

and sadly demeaned by the artist's rendition (0)
 
0%

and sadly demeaned by the thread comment (0)
 
0%

demeaned by this poll (0)
 
0%

and especialy well rendered yakuza "abot time" (0)
 
0%

0 total votes

Your vote: ZombieGrub is awesome

(Vote): in real life
(Vote): on the poster too
(Vote): and sadly demeaned by the artist's rendition
(Vote): and sadly demeaned by the thread comment
(Vote): demeaned by this poll
(Vote): and especialy well rendered yakuza "abot time"


There goes my poll privilege, sad to see it go
"not enough rights"
Prev 1 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4495
Leta 1567
Bale 59
Shine 32
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm264
League of Legends
JimRising 642
Other Games
summit1g8104
WinterStarcraft578
Sick127
Mew2King35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
BasetradeTV183
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta27
• Letter1415
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2118
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Rush680
Other Games
• Shiphtur357
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 44m
Patches Events
9h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 44m
OSC
17h 44m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.