• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10284 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2543

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-30 22:11:15
June 30 2015 22:09 GMT
#50841
On July 01 2015 07:03 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2015 07:00 Cokefreak wrote:
Peace through total nuclear destruction.

1945-1989?


extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice

since this is getting a touch off topic, someone went bye bye at liquidlol

On July 01 2015 05:46 Call_me_b_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2015 15:23 Scip wrote:
I'm really curious what the opinion of the LL public is on a champion who hasn't been released yet!

User was warned for this post

Warned, lol.
Just follow the other like a sheep and you will be ok.
With this comment I think I´ll be gone.

User was banned for this post.

"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-30 22:19:25
June 30 2015 22:18 GMT
#50842
On July 01 2015 06:48 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2015 06:48 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
I think in civilization they accidentally made ghandi super aggresive when they first put him in in testing and thought it was so funny that they kept it.

Yeah, code bug in Civ 2 I thnk. The moment Ghandi got to nukes he went ape shit.


It was an integer overflow error. Ghandi had the lowest possible aggression rating and when some policy passed it decremented everyones aggression rating. This caused Ghandi to become the most aggressive rating.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8930 Posts
July 01 2015 00:43 GMT
#50843
On July 01 2015 07:06 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2015 06:48 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
I think in civilization they accidentally made ghandi super aggresive when they first put him in in testing and thought it was so funny that they kept it.

Is this the case in Civ 4/5? I never saw him be super aggressive..

hes pretty aggressive in civ 5 when i see him
hell sit quietly for a while and then out of nowhere he declares war and shows up with a bunch of elephants
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 01 2015 01:05 GMT
#50844
On July 01 2015 09:43 evilfatsh1t wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2015 07:06 The_Templar wrote:
On July 01 2015 06:48 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
I think in civilization they accidentally made ghandi super aggresive when they first put him in in testing and thought it was so funny that they kept it.

Is this the case in Civ 4/5? I never saw him be super aggressive..

hes pretty aggressive in civ 5 when i see him
hell sit quietly for a while and then out of nowhere he declares war and shows up with a bunch of elephants

Hmm, maybe I've just never played much against him.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-01 03:00:00
July 01 2015 02:56 GMT
#50845
On July 01 2015 09:43 evilfatsh1t wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2015 07:06 The_Templar wrote:
On July 01 2015 06:48 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
I think in civilization they accidentally made ghandi super aggresive when they first put him in in testing and thought it was so funny that they kept it.

Is this the case in Civ 4/5? I never saw him be super aggressive..

hes pretty aggressive in civ 5 when i see him
hell sit quietly for a while and then out of nowhere he declares war and shows up with a bunch of elephants


Really? My understanding was that he's more peaceful than the other leaders, with the small caveat that he's also by far the most likely to drop nukes when it comes to it.
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8930 Posts
July 01 2015 03:58 GMT
#50846
well it could just be my luck that he happens to think im weaker than him? dunno
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12026 Posts
July 01 2015 05:49 GMT
#50847
Yep, the Ghandi i know simply sits around, builds his giant Indian Empire with monstrous cities, and then nukes your face lategame.
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
July 01 2015 23:26 GMT
#50848
On July 02 2015 03:19 insitelol wrote:
I'm protoss and don't wanna be constructive at all. Cause i'm so fucking sick of this bullshit. This maps are disgusting in every way possible. Every season i think: ok, this can't be worse, next season will definately be better. But this season is beyond retardiness. You guys who made these maps... if you read this .. you have literally no idea what i think about you. All of you. Hope it's enough for a ban.

User was temp banned for this post.

"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-02 01:05:50
July 02 2015 01:05 GMT
#50849
On July 02 2015 08:26 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2015 03:19 insitelol wrote:
I'm protoss and don't wanna be constructive at all. Cause i'm so fucking sick of this bullshit. This maps are disgusting in every way possible. Every season i think: ok, this can't be worse, next season will definately be better. But this season is beyond retardiness. You guys who made these maps... if you read this .. you have literally no idea what i think about you. All of you. Hope it's enough for a ban.

User was temp banned for this post.


Well, he got his wish lol. Hope he's happy
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
July 02 2015 03:26 GMT
#50850
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/489139-to-my-beloved-olivia-one-of-my-favorite-poems

Jigawat?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 02 2015 03:53 GMT
#50851
On July 02 2015 12:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/489139-to-my-beloved-olivia-one-of-my-favorite-poems

Jigawat?

Thought Olivia was his GF but at least to me it looks like another girl he just strokes his dick to... makes me realize no matter how bad it gets, at least I'm not at that level.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24385 Posts
July 02 2015 03:56 GMT
#50852
"Creepy and weird" lol, that describes about (at least) 10% of TL.

"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-02 04:29:35
July 02 2015 03:57 GMT
#50853
His other closed blog is even better:

First of all I'm almost 30 and my brother who's 17 just graduated from high school. I went to his graduation today and then tonight me and my parents dropped him off at school because the school hosts an all night party for graduating seniors. The Class of 2015 gathered together on the front yard of the school and were hanging out talking waiting for the buses to pick them up. Our car was parked in the lot for a good 20 minutes because my parents were scared of leaving him alone. I saw a lot of senior girls walking across the front yard of the school. I have to admit that every single girl there was cute, young, and adorable looking. And I was so jealous at how my brother seemed comfortable talking to some of the girls and how he'll have fun at the party. My brother is a lot more attractive than me too. I used to be confident in the past but my life has been a constant downward spiral since high school. And I realized I was jealous of my younger brother because he'll be getting all those opportunities that I wasted. I have no friends and I'm a virgin who lives with his parents. Also I'm only attracted to girls between late teens to early 20s, which is creepy enough as it is but will only get more embarrassing the older I get, especially considering how no member of the female race has ever expressed even the slightest interest in me.

On the other hand, if I could get a girl who even remotely resembles Ninazerg or emulates any of her amazingly adorable qualities, then I will be cured of my depression and my life will be infinitely better.


I'm... I don't know what to say. I'm really touched by this.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 02 2015 03:58 GMT
#50854
On July 02 2015 12:56 GreenHorizons wrote:
"Creepy and weird" lol, that describes about (at least) 10% of TL.


Where can I find this 10%? Almost everyone I come across on TL seems like a decent person when they aren't balance whining.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
July 02 2015 04:05 GMT
#50855
On July 02 2015 12:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2015 12:56 GreenHorizons wrote:
"Creepy and weird" lol, that describes about (at least) 10% of TL.


Where can I find this 10%? Almost everyone I come across on TL seems like a decent person when they aren't balance whining.

hi
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
July 02 2015 04:24 GMT
#50856
On July 02 2015 12:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2015 12:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/489139-to-my-beloved-olivia-one-of-my-favorite-poems

Jigawat?

Thought Olivia was his GF but at least to me it looks like another girl he just strokes his dick to... makes me realize no matter how bad it gets, at least I'm not at that level.


Google image search reveals that it is Olivia Holt, a Disney actress. She's 17.

The only Olivia we should be talking about today is Olivia de Havilland, who turns 99 today!
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 02 2015 04:30 GMT
#50857
On July 02 2015 13:05 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2015 12:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 02 2015 12:56 GreenHorizons wrote:
"Creepy and weird" lol, that describes about (at least) 10% of TL.


Where can I find this 10%? Almost everyone I come across on TL seems like a decent person when they aren't balance whining.

hi

Really? I'd never know. You seem like a normal guy.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-02 04:32:04
July 02 2015 04:30 GMT
#50858
On July 02 2015 13:24 Jerubaal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2015 12:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 02 2015 12:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/489139-to-my-beloved-olivia-one-of-my-favorite-poems

Jigawat?

Thought Olivia was his GF but at least to me it looks like another girl he just strokes his dick to... makes me realize no matter how bad it gets, at least I'm not at that level.


Google image search reveals that it is Olivia Holt, a Disney actress. She's 17.

The only Olivia we should be talking about today is Olivia de Havilland, who turns 99 today!

I won't care for another year

EDIT: Meant de Havilland and her century, although I guess it applies to both
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
July 02 2015 04:46 GMT
#50859
On July 02 2015 13:30 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2015 13:24 Jerubaal wrote:
On July 02 2015 12:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 02 2015 12:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/489139-to-my-beloved-olivia-one-of-my-favorite-poems

Jigawat?

Thought Olivia was his GF but at least to me it looks like another girl he just strokes his dick to... makes me realize no matter how bad it gets, at least I'm not at that level.


Google image search reveals that it is Olivia Holt, a Disney actress. She's 17.

The only Olivia we should be talking about today is Olivia de Havilland, who turns 99 today!

I won't care for another year

EDIT: Meant de Havilland and her century, although I guess it applies to both


WOAH THERE.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
July 02 2015 05:30 GMT
#50860
On July 02 2015 12:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/489139-to-my-beloved-olivia-one-of-my-favorite-poems

Jigawat?


I was going to post something like "this better be your girlfriend or you need professional help" but decided to avoid it altogether
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Prev 1 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 855
Soulkey 318
Larva 226
Soma 198
Mind 68
ZerO 67
soO 27
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
[ Show more ]
Sexy 5
Mini 1
League of Legends
JimRising 528
Counter-Strike
edward104
Other Games
gofns8554
singsing1523
Coldzera 676
WinterStarcraft624
Sick191
Pyrionflax44
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick644
BasetradeTV230
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Jankos2453
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
54m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
2h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.