• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:40
CEST 19:40
KST 02:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7718 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2355

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
TheFish7
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States2824 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-11 18:51:21
September 11 2014 18:51 GMT
#47081
On September 12 2014 00:32 Liquid`Drone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 22:57 TheFish7 wrote:
On that Scy-x17 person's twitch channel description it says she's a "porn model"


pom model, not porn.

That shows you where my head is at
~ ~ <°)))><~ ~ ~
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
September 11 2014 18:55 GMT
#47082
being a pom model got me curious, but the channel has been taken down due to ToS violations. google images gave me an idea though.

http://www.twitch.tv/scyx17
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
September 11 2014 18:58 GMT
#47083
On September 12 2014 03:55 dAPhREAk wrote:
being a pom model got me curious, but the channel has been taken down due to ToS violations. google images gave me an idea though.

http://www.twitch.tv/scyx17

I'll have to make a mental note to check back on this after work then.
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
September 11 2014 19:00 GMT
#47084
Don't like Twitch.tv TOS? Come stream on HitBox!

+ Show Spoiler +
she's streaming on hitbox now apparently
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
September 11 2014 19:20 GMT
#47085
stay on topic guys
Moderatorlickypiddy
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
September 11 2014 19:39 GMT
#47086
is it a requirement for new mods to say "stay on topic" in the ABL thread at least once? it seems that every time a new hammer is handed out, its one of the first thing done. just curious.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
September 11 2014 19:41 GMT
#47087
I still want to know what "pom model" is, google refuses to give any reasonable answers. If it is too off-topic in this thread, I can accept learning the answer from a ban reason. I really want to know that.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
September 11 2014 20:41 GMT
#47088
On September 12 2014 04:39 dAPhREAk wrote:
is it a requirement for new mods to say "stay on topic" in the ABL thread at least once? it seems that every time a new hammer is handed out, its one of the first thing done. just curious.


It's a measly power trip. "Look at me, I can tell lowly forum users what to do!"

Jokes aside, I never thought about that. I don't think I ever did that, but it's pretty fascinating nonetheless haha
AdministratorBreak the chains
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-11 20:47:51
September 11 2014 20:47 GMT
#47089
Just a way to get their feet wet, I reckon.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 11 2014 20:53 GMT
#47090
On September 12 2014 05:41 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2014 04:39 dAPhREAk wrote:
is it a requirement for new mods to say "stay on topic" in the ABL thread at least once? it seems that every time a new hammer is handed out, its one of the first thing done. just curious.


It's a measly power trip. "Look at me, I can tell lowly forum users what to do!"

Jokes aside, I never thought about that. I don't think I ever did that, but it's pretty fascinating nonetheless haha

You never did, actually. I thought you had but I guess I was thinking of someone else.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
qotsager
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany585 Posts
September 11 2014 23:15 GMT
#47091
On September 12 2014 04:39 dAPhREAk wrote:
is it a requirement for new mods to say "stay on topic" in the ABL thread at least once? it seems that every time a new hammer is handed out, its one of the first thing done. just curious.


probably some kind of snipe hunt, all the older staff is giggling on skype while the fresh blood goes and tries to make us stay on topic. we never do.
***Official ABL Winner 2013***
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 11 2014 23:24 GMT
#47092
On September 12 2014 08:15 qotsager wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2014 04:39 dAPhREAk wrote:
is it a requirement for new mods to say "stay on topic" in the ABL thread at least once? it seems that every time a new hammer is handed out, its one of the first thing done. just curious.


probably some kind of snipe hunt, all the older staff is giggling on skype while the fresh blood goes and tries to make us stay on topic. we never do.

As soon as we were told to stop going off topic, we went off topic in a completely different way -.-
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
September 12 2014 00:06 GMT
#47093
Nobody on Skype giggled about anything. I approve of this.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
September 12 2014 00:36 GMT
#47094
On September 12 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
Nobody on Skype giggled about anything. I approve of this.


Context?
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
September 12 2014 00:44 GMT
#47095
On September 12 2014 09:36 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
Nobody on Skype giggled about anything. I approve of this.


Context?

KBB is talking to himself on Skype again.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
September 12 2014 03:24 GMT
#47096
On September 12 2014 05:41 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2014 04:39 dAPhREAk wrote:
is it a requirement for new mods to say "stay on topic" in the ABL thread at least once? it seems that every time a new hammer is handed out, its one of the first thing done. just curious.


It's a measly power trip. "Look at me, I can tell lowly forum users what to do!"

Jokes aside, I never thought about that. I don't think I ever did that, but it's pretty fascinating nonetheless haha


cute....
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
September 12 2014 16:16 GMT
#47097
On September 12 2014 12:24 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2014 05:41 Zealously wrote:
On September 12 2014 04:39 dAPhREAk wrote:
is it a requirement for new mods to say "stay on topic" in the ABL thread at least once? it seems that every time a new hammer is handed out, its one of the first thing done. just curious.


It's a measly power trip. "Look at me, I can tell lowly forum users what to do!"

Jokes aside, I never thought about that. I don't think I ever did that, but it's pretty fascinating nonetheless haha


cute....

Keep it on topic yo.
+ Show Spoiler +
Can I have a hammer now?
<3
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-12 18:56:26
September 12 2014 18:09 GMT
#47098
On September 13 2014 01:16 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2014 12:24 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On September 12 2014 05:41 Zealously wrote:
On September 12 2014 04:39 dAPhREAk wrote:
is it a requirement for new mods to say "stay on topic" in the ABL thread at least once? it seems that every time a new hammer is handed out, its one of the first thing done. just curious.


It's a measly power trip. "Look at me, I can tell lowly forum users what to do!"

Jokes aside, I never thought about that. I don't think I ever did that, but it's pretty fascinating nonetheless haha


cute....

Keep it on topic yo.
+ Show Spoiler +
Can I have a hammer now?

backseat moderating. Can we get a warning here?

User was warned for this post
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
September 12 2014 18:56 GMT
#47099
On September 13 2014 03:09 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2014 01:16 dravernor wrote:
On September 12 2014 12:24 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On September 12 2014 05:41 Zealously wrote:
On September 12 2014 04:39 dAPhREAk wrote:
is it a requirement for new mods to say "stay on topic" in the ABL thread at least once? it seems that every time a new hammer is handed out, its one of the first thing done. just curious.


It's a measly power trip. "Look at me, I can tell lowly forum users what to do!"

Jokes aside, I never thought about that. I don't think I ever did that, but it's pretty fascinating nonetheless haha


cute....

Keep it on topic yo.
+ Show Spoiler +
Can I have a hammer now?

backseat moderating. Can we get a warning here?

User was warned for this post


Sure.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 12 2014 19:11 GMT
#47100
Rekt
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM745
TKL 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 745
ByuN 292
mouzHeroMarine 245
TKL 241
UpATreeSC 73
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21256
Calm 3148
Shuttle 1082
Horang2 444
Dewaltoss 126
Rush 107
Zeus 61
Free 42
Hyun 32
sorry 31
[ Show more ]
Trap 25
Killer 23
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 19
scan(afreeca) 18
PianO 16
Rock 15
Aegong 14
Hm[arnc] 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1401
League of Legends
KnowMe56
Counter-Strike
fl0m4928
pashabiceps699
Fnx 646
x6flipin293
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
singsing2007
Liquid`RaSZi1468
Grubby1099
Beastyqt660
ceh9434
C9.Mang0255
crisheroes251
B2W.Neo216
420jenkins195
dupreeh171
IndyStarCraft 166
Trikslyr92
QueenE89
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH282
• EnkiAlexander 22
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3310
• WagamamaTV529
League of Legends
• Nemesis3456
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur799
• imaqtpie465
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 20m
INu's Battles
17h 20m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 20m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.