• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:33
CEST 09:33
KST 16:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9515 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1762

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Defacer
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada5052 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 22:19:40
February 22 2013 22:19 GMT
#35221
On February 23 2013 02:58 sylverfyre wrote:
I think this is the one I found most... unbelievable, from player33.
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 18:36 ThePlayer33 wrote:
Soulkey is a patchzerg, please forgive him


User was temp banned for this post.

And also, in the thread wishing Day9 that his family is OK and such (illness in the family)
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 13:03 ThePlayer33 wrote:
i dont understand this thread

User was warned for this post


How can you be so insensitive?


Only on the internet do you have to justify being nice.
RAGEMOAR The Pope
Profile Joined February 2011
United States216 Posts
February 23 2013 01:02 GMT
#35222
On February 23 2013 02:40 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 02:38 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 23 2013 01:01 KadaverBB wrote:
I edited out the spoiler. I don't dare touch the rest of it, because all that code crap is way to confusing for me and given my expertise in making stupid mistakes, I would probably just fuck it up

Are you able to transfer OPs to other people or is that just red names and admins?

Not even red names, only admins can do that.



What a fantastic 20000th post
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 23 2013 01:32 GMT
#35223
On February 23 2013 10:02 RAGEMOAR The Pope wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 02:40 GMarshal wrote:
On February 23 2013 02:38 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 23 2013 01:01 KadaverBB wrote:
I edited out the spoiler. I don't dare touch the rest of it, because all that code crap is way to confusing for me and given my expertise in making stupid mistakes, I would probably just fuck it up

Are you able to transfer OPs to other people or is that just red names and admins?

Not even red names, only admins can do that.



What a fantastic 20000th post

that was #19998ish

I'm not sure where I made #20000, it was either in a report or in the Thread Spotlight Archive thread.
Moderator
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
February 23 2013 02:14 GMT
#35224
SamsungStar down for a week. I think a lot of people suspected he was a PBU but do we know who he is?
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
February 23 2013 02:40 GMT
#35225
On February 23 2013 02:40 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 02:38 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 23 2013 01:01 KadaverBB wrote:
I edited out the spoiler. I don't dare touch the rest of it, because all that code crap is way to confusing for me and given my expertise in making stupid mistakes, I would probably just fuck it up

Are you able to transfer OPs to other people or is that just red names and admins?

Not even red names, only admins can do that.

Red names can, afaik.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-23 02:57:17
February 23 2013 02:44 GMT
#35226
On February 23 2013 11:40 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 02:40 GMarshal wrote:
On February 23 2013 02:38 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 23 2013 01:01 KadaverBB wrote:
I edited out the spoiler. I don't dare touch the rest of it, because all that code crap is way to confusing for me and given my expertise in making stupid mistakes, I would probably just fuck it up

Are you able to transfer OPs to other people or is that just red names and admins?

Not even red names, only admins can do that.

Red names can, afaik.

I thought Waxangel transferred one from opterown to me once but maybe he just asked an admin for us. The only person I've ever asked is Kennigit.
On February 23 2013 11:56 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 11:44 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 23 2013 11:40 Plexa wrote:
On February 23 2013 02:40 GMarshal wrote:
On February 23 2013 02:38 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 23 2013 01:01 KadaverBB wrote:
I edited out the spoiler. I don't dare touch the rest of it, because all that code crap is way to confusing for me and given my expertise in making stupid mistakes, I would probably just fuck it up

Are you able to transfer OPs to other people or is that just red names and admins?

Not even red names, only admins can do that.

Red names can, afaik.

I thought Waxangel transferred one from opterown to me once but maybe he just asked an admin for us. The only person I've ever asked is Kennigit.

Wax is an admin.

And I guess you would know Plexa, so I guess I was wrong ^_^

oh I thought he was just a red. That works too
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 23 2013 02:56 GMT
#35227
On February 23 2013 11:44 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 11:40 Plexa wrote:
On February 23 2013 02:40 GMarshal wrote:
On February 23 2013 02:38 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 23 2013 01:01 KadaverBB wrote:
I edited out the spoiler. I don't dare touch the rest of it, because all that code crap is way to confusing for me and given my expertise in making stupid mistakes, I would probably just fuck it up

Are you able to transfer OPs to other people or is that just red names and admins?

Not even red names, only admins can do that.

Red names can, afaik.

I thought Waxangel transferred one from opterown to me once but maybe he just asked an admin for us. The only person I've ever asked is Kennigit.

Wax is an admin.

And I guess you would know Plexa, so I guess I was wrong ^_^
Moderator
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
February 23 2013 03:11 GMT
#35228
On February 23 2013 11:14 Bibbit wrote:
SamsungStar down for a week. I think a lot of people suspected he was a PBU but do we know who he is?


This actually peaked my interest as well... And I must say I have no clue.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 23 2013 03:14 GMT
#35229
affinity?
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
February 23 2013 03:29 GMT
#35230
On February 23 2013 12:11 Ghostcom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 11:14 Bibbit wrote:
SamsungStar down for a week. I think a lot of people suspected he was a PBU but do we know who he is?


This actually peaked my interest as well... And I must say I have no clue.

StorkHwaiting is my guess.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 23 2013 03:35 GMT
#35231
On February 23 2013 00:14 ELA wrote:
Grr, the fact that OP of todays GSL ro8 thread wasn't at least warned annoys me

Guy makes the OP, then doesn't update it and even spoils people in the recommended games.. Post is already reported but it might have been a shitty report so mods aren't taking any action

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=399772

Im fairly sure that not updating OP's in LR threads is an offence of some kind - I seem to remember quite alot of warns/bans on that account

it was my report, i make it my business to report all unupdated OPs i see haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-23 03:48:03
February 23 2013 03:47 GMT
#35232
On February 23 2013 12:29 babylon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 12:11 Ghostcom wrote:
On February 23 2013 11:14 Bibbit wrote:
SamsungStar down for a week. I think a lot of people suspected he was a PBU but do we know who he is?


This actually peaked my interest as well... And I must say I have no clue.

StorkHwaiting is my guess.


Because of that blog about his brother I assume?
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
February 23 2013 04:30 GMT
#35233
Oh SamsungStar...whether we liked him or not, should we be surprised that he got temp banned?
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
February 23 2013 04:33 GMT
#35234
why did he get banned?

he amuses me
shikata ga nai
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
February 23 2013 04:59 GMT
#35235
On February 23 2013 13:33 sam!zdat wrote:
why did he get banned?

he amuses me

He was just as enraging as TerribleNoobling
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
February 23 2013 05:01 GMT
#35236
nobody is as enraging as terriblenoobling
shikata ga nai
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
February 23 2013 05:17 GMT
#35237
Did SamsungStar actively annoy people in General? I've only noticed him in blogs.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
February 23 2013 05:32 GMT
#35238
On February 23 2013 11:40 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 02:40 GMarshal wrote:
On February 23 2013 02:38 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 23 2013 01:01 KadaverBB wrote:
I edited out the spoiler. I don't dare touch the rest of it, because all that code crap is way to confusing for me and given my expertise in making stupid mistakes, I would probably just fuck it up

Are you able to transfer OPs to other people or is that just red names and admins?

Not even red names, only admins can do that.

Red names can, afaik.


Nope.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
February 23 2013 05:48 GMT
#35239
MateShade was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-07-14 16:10:59 and had 578 posts.

Reason: You have 10 warnings for posting badly.

Now its 10 warnings and a ban.


I don't know how somebody can get 10 warnings in just 578 posts before finally getting a temp ban. It's like a driver constantly speeding by 9 mph and the cops going, "Alright, since you're less than 10 mph above the speed limit, I'll let you go with a warning this time." He somehow managed to do this 10 straight times before he was finally clocked going 10 mph above the speed limit.
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
February 23 2013 06:56 GMT
#35240
On February 23 2013 14:17 Bibbit wrote:
Did SamsungStar actively annoy people in General? I've only noticed him in blogs.

In my opinion, he was incredibly sexist. But even if sexism does not bother you, his infantile stories even made some people go "Oh brother"
Prev 1 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1485
BeSt 289
Soma 156
Soulkey 141
sorry 120
Mind 66
Bale 25
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
ZergMaN 11
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9065
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2234
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 27m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.