• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:02
CEST 04:02
KST 11:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6788 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1577

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 17 2012 15:58 GMT
#31521
Man, opertown is the LR community for sc2. Don't hate.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
December 17 2012 16:05 GMT
#31522
On December 17 2012 23:53 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 23:50 QuanticHawk wrote:
On December 17 2012 09:22 opterown wrote:
haha, on bad posting, i think my mod history looks something like
2 day ban - spoiling tournament results from replays. this was when i had like 20 posts lol
warning - cursing rain for cheesing leenock
warning - quoting one of my previous posts of an unanswered question without adding anything
warning - complaining about metropolis tvz
warning - from wax for posting a restream which was stupid since GTR posted the same restream too >>
warning - personal insult

i think by most measures of bad posting i'm not a terrible poster, although rather spammy in LRs lol

it baffles me that there are people who have more than 20k posts and ive not seen a single one before


If you have never seen an opterown post that just means that you don't visit LR threads.

i figured, but that is still insane haha
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
HollowLord
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3862 Posts
December 17 2012 16:58 GMT
#31523
How do you get 20k posts in one year? Like how is that physically possible?
dota 2 stream #noskill #feed #noob twitch.tv/dmcredgrave
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
December 17 2012 17:00 GMT
#31524
On December 18 2012 01:58 HollowLord wrote:
How do you get 20k posts in one year? Like how is that physically possible?


Live Report thread "spam." I've done it a couple of times MLG or NASL happen to be airing while I'm online. That's an awful lot of tournaments he'd have to be online for, though, lol.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-17 17:02:25
December 17 2012 17:01 GMT
#31525
On December 18 2012 01:58 HollowLord wrote:
How do you get 20k posts in one year? Like how is that physically possible?


Opterown aside, it should be pretty obvious to anyone that the posting quality in LR threads as well as the average length of the posts themselves is far lesser than in other threads and subforums. Less effort and less time... not that hard.

On December 18 2012 02:00 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 01:58 HollowLord wrote:
How do you get 20k posts in one year? Like how is that physically possible?


Live Report thread "spam." I've done it a couple of times MLG or NASL happen to be airing while I'm online. That's an awful lot of tournaments he'd have to be online for, though, lol.


Not surprising... doesn't he do most of the tournament LR OPs these days?
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 17 2012 17:02 GMT
#31526
Also playing TL mafia. I'm pretty sure that >2000 of my posts have been in six games of mafia.

Mafia and LR are the best ways to increase your post count without being a useless spammer.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-17 17:03:25
December 17 2012 17:03 GMT
#31527
On December 18 2012 02:02 Promethelax wrote:
Also playing TL mafia. I'm pretty sure that >2000 of my posts have been in six games of mafia.

Mafia and LR are is the best ways to increase your post count without being a useless spammer.


Fixed that for you... ^^

"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
December 17 2012 18:13 GMT
#31528
On December 17 2012 19:16 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Chriscras, the guy I banned, reported this post:

Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 11:35 ChuCky.Ca wrote:
On December 17 2012 11:24 Chriscras wrote:
On December 17 2012 11:17 itmeJP wrote:
On December 16 2012 19:34 Chriscras wrote:
I cannot believe JP scheduled the end of the year show without Artosis, next thing we know Geoff is gonna pull out.

Thank god everyone is switching to DOTA.

Yeah, scheduled one without him. OR! Dan declined to be on the show when I asked him.

Next thing we know, idiot trolls like yourself are going to claim Sundance is on because I'm biased with MLG still!

Also, here's everything about the show tomorrow: via reddit


Real mature JP, I see you still haven't learned your lesson since you flamed the community following your last interview with Sundance.

Sorry I'm such a big fan of Artosis since he is one of the few people who is actually still passionate about SC2 and not just exploiting the community for $$$.

your a tool you flamed him for no reason without knowing any facts. but hey this is the internet guess you fir right in



With the reason:

Show nested quote +
Reason: DISREGARDED MOD WARNING


The post he reported, while not stellar, was a reactionary post to his.

And to make it even funnier, after he was banned, he PM spammed every moderator to try to get the ban removed.

Uh, no. So I've removed his ability to PM, and I've also removed his ability to report posts. He basically just lost every privilege he had.

oh god, that is hilarious. i was debating whether to go through his prior posts in that thread and show how much of a tool he was to jp and the group. but you have pretty much given me what i was going to ask for.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
December 17 2012 18:20 GMT
#31529
Whelp, so long Chriscras, I could never read your name without thinking of this.
+ Show Spoiler +
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
December 17 2012 19:43 GMT
#31530
On December 18 2012 03:20 farvacola wrote:
Whelp, so long Chriscras, I could never read your name without thinking of this.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=010KyIQjkTk

Welcome back Farvacola! Now I can't help but wonder if I could get away with wearing my pants backwards in a business casual environment or if anyone would even comment on it. Hmmm...
PoisonFang
Profile Joined December 2012
2 Posts
December 17 2012 20:51 GMT
#31531
On December 17 2012 05:55 Cokefreak wrote:
I'm happy enough with my report button.


You sound might proud of having that report button...I'm glad this stupid little geek fantasy land can only exist on the internet. In real life snitches like you get pass around in prison. You're amongst the lowest form of life in the prison hierarchy, right down there with child molesters. If we ever serve prison time together dude, pray I'm not your cell mate. I'd face fuck you every night and force you to answer to the name Heather.


User was banned for this post.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 17 2012 20:52 GMT
#31532
On December 18 2012 05:51 PoisonFang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 05:55 Cokefreak wrote:
I'm happy enough with my report button.


You sound might proud of having that report button...I'm glad this stupid little geek fantasy land can only exist on the internet. In real life snitches like you get pass around in prison. You're amongst the lowest form of life in the prison hierarchy, right down there with child molesters. If we ever serve prison time together dude, pray I'm not your cell mate. I'd face fuck you every night and force you to answer to the name Heather.


wat?


Hey Coke, man, can I call you Heather?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
December 17 2012 20:53 GMT
#31533
Check my sig.
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
December 17 2012 20:55 GMT
#31534
On December 18 2012 05:51 PoisonFang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 05:55 Cokefreak wrote:
I'm happy enough with my report button.


You sound might proud of having that report button...I'm glad this stupid little geek fantasy land can only exist on the internet. In real life snitches like you get pass around in prison. You're amongst the lowest form of life in the prison hierarchy, right down there with child molesters. If we ever serve prison time together dude, pray I'm not your cell mate. I'd face fuck you every night and force you to answer to the name Heather.


LOL

Hey man, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime - I'd snitch on you too!

MON THEN!
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 17 2012 20:55 GMT
#31535
Awesome.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
December 17 2012 20:56 GMT
#31536
sooomeone has an odd aggressive fetish around boys named heather
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
December 17 2012 20:57 GMT
#31537
Oh man, I'm pretty sure I have gathered the most amount of PBU hate in this thread by now out of all the non-staff regulars, I should get a special mention in the OP or something.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-17 20:58:37
December 17 2012 20:57 GMT
#31538
Tell me, hows the bandwidth there in prison? You able to watch streams? Surprised they don't have recreational websites like TL blocked.

Oh wait, you just watched some documentary on Netflix.

I vote Cokefreak should get a special circumstances namechange.

Also, why do the silly ones like him bother making the Ten Commandments first post?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=17883&currentpage=511#10201
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 17 2012 20:58 GMT
#31539
No body report that guy. I really want him to stick around and play games with us. He seems like a kind and thoughtful individual.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
December 17 2012 20:59 GMT
#31540
On December 18 2012 05:57 Cokefreak wrote:
Oh man, I'm pretty sure I have gathered the most amount of PBU hate in this thread by now out of all the non-staff regulars, I should get a special mention in the OP or something.

I've never gotten anything, very depressing.

Gratz Heather!
Prev 1 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 164
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16219
Rain 1489
GuemChi 915
sorry 43
NaDa 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever387
NeuroSwarm193
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 540
Counter-Strike
taco 453
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1033
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7639
WinterStarcraft505
C9.Mang0140
ViBE123
ZombieGrub0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick600
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta37
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt239
Other Games
• Scarra1123
• Shiphtur458
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 58m
INu's Battles
8h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 58m
OSC
20h 13m
Replay Cast
20h 58m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.