• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:14
CEST 23:14
KST 06:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7766 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1576

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-17 10:19:44
December 17 2012 10:16 GMT
#31501
Chriscras, the guy I banned, reported this post:

On December 17 2012 11:35 ChuCky.Ca wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 11:24 Chriscras wrote:
On December 17 2012 11:17 itmeJP wrote:
On December 16 2012 19:34 Chriscras wrote:
I cannot believe JP scheduled the end of the year show without Artosis, next thing we know Geoff is gonna pull out.

Thank god everyone is switching to DOTA.

Yeah, scheduled one without him. OR! Dan declined to be on the show when I asked him.

Next thing we know, idiot trolls like yourself are going to claim Sundance is on because I'm biased with MLG still!

Also, here's everything about the show tomorrow: via reddit


Real mature JP, I see you still haven't learned your lesson since you flamed the community following your last interview with Sundance.

Sorry I'm such a big fan of Artosis since he is one of the few people who is actually still passionate about SC2 and not just exploiting the community for $$$.

your a tool you flamed him for no reason without knowing any facts. but hey this is the internet guess you fir right in



With the reason:

Reason: DISREGARDED MOD WARNING


The post he reported, while not stellar, was a reactionary post to his.

And to make it even funnier, after he was banned, he PM spammed every moderator to try to get the ban removed.

Uh, no. So I've removed his ability to PM, and I've also removed his ability to report posts. He basically just lost every privilege he had.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
December 17 2012 10:40 GMT
#31502
On December 17 2012 19:16 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Chriscras, the guy I banned, reported this post:

Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 11:35 ChuCky.Ca wrote:
On December 17 2012 11:24 Chriscras wrote:
On December 17 2012 11:17 itmeJP wrote:
On December 16 2012 19:34 Chriscras wrote:
I cannot believe JP scheduled the end of the year show without Artosis, next thing we know Geoff is gonna pull out.

Thank god everyone is switching to DOTA.

Yeah, scheduled one without him. OR! Dan declined to be on the show when I asked him.

Next thing we know, idiot trolls like yourself are going to claim Sundance is on because I'm biased with MLG still!

Also, here's everything about the show tomorrow: via reddit


Real mature JP, I see you still haven't learned your lesson since you flamed the community following your last interview with Sundance.

Sorry I'm such a big fan of Artosis since he is one of the few people who is actually still passionate about SC2 and not just exploiting the community for $$$.

your a tool you flamed him for no reason without knowing any facts. but hey this is the internet guess you fir right in



With the reason:

Show nested quote +
Reason: DISREGARDED MOD WARNING


The post he reported, while not stellar, was a reactionary post to his.

And to make it even funnier, after he was banned, he PM spammed every moderator to try to get the ban removed.

Uh, no. So I've removed his ability to PM, and I've also removed his ability to report posts. He basically just lost every privilege he had.

Can you show us a couple of those PMs?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
ChriscrasLastRequest
Profile Joined December 2012
Korea (North)1 Post
December 17 2012 12:29 GMT
#31503
--- Nuked ---
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
December 17 2012 12:37 GMT
#31504
I just reported my first post <3 (see above for result)

Time to ask for my report percentages...
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
December 17 2012 12:41 GMT
#31505
What was his last request now I'm curious
Glorious SEA doto
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
December 17 2012 12:43 GMT
#31506
On December 17 2012 21:37 Dirkzor wrote:
I just reported my first post <3 (see above for result)

Time to ask for my report percentages...

I didn't see your report =[ sorry to burst your bubble.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
December 17 2012 12:57 GMT
#31507
On December 17 2012 21:41 Fusilero wrote:
What was his last request now I'm curious

I too am wondering what his last request was. Plexa, pretty please?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-17 12:58:28
December 17 2012 12:57 GMT
#31508
On December 17 2012 21:43 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 21:37 Dirkzor wrote:
I just reported my first post <3 (see above for result)

Time to ask for my report percentages...

I didn't see your report =[ sorry to burst your bubble.

Dammit. I saw it as a sure thing... =)

Edit: He wanted the modtext on his last post to reflect that he had gotten a perm ban instead of just temp ban.
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
December 17 2012 12:57 GMT
#31509
What just happened here? o.o
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
December 17 2012 13:10 GMT
#31510
On December 17 2012 21:57 Dirkzor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 21:43 Plexa wrote:
On December 17 2012 21:37 Dirkzor wrote:
I just reported my first post <3 (see above for result)

Time to ask for my report percentages...

I didn't see your report =[ sorry to burst your bubble.

Dammit. I saw it as a sure thing... =)

Edit: He wanted the modtext on his last post to reflect that he had gotten a perm ban instead of just temp ban.

Why was that so important to him?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
December 17 2012 13:13 GMT
#31511
On December 17 2012 12:09 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 12:06 bittman wrote:
You guys talking about mod history made me look up what I've been warned about...and I'm way too freaking placid here. Got like 1 warn for typing "Not sure if srs =/" 15 months ago.

TIME TO SHAKE IT UP AND
and
annnnnnnd

I also see
Show nested quote +
I'm not a balance whiner, but I'll eat a shirt if EMP doesn't get a nerf next patch.

I should look that up...


I wrote that? I shouldn't quit my comedy day job =(

(btw: did it get nerfed next patch? =P )
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
December 17 2012 13:20 GMT
#31512
On December 17 2012 22:10 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 21:57 Dirkzor wrote:
On December 17 2012 21:43 Plexa wrote:
On December 17 2012 21:37 Dirkzor wrote:
I just reported my first post <3 (see above for result)

Time to ask for my report percentages...

I didn't see your report =[ sorry to burst your bubble.

Dammit. I saw it as a sure thing... =)

Edit: He wanted the modtext on his last post to reflect that he had gotten a perm ban instead of just temp ban.

Why was that so important to him?


Probally to show that the ban was even more unfair. But I assume the actual reason of the upgrade to a perm was his pestering of several mods over PMs, so it wouldn't even be accurate to change it.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44371 Posts
December 17 2012 14:23 GMT
#31513
Mod shopping, as opposed to asking just one other mod to raise it in the forum or give a second opinion, is frowned upon.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
December 17 2012 14:46 GMT
#31514
Dang. Chriscras was rather negative from time to time in the DayZ thread, but I never expected him to get a perm.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
December 17 2012 14:50 GMT
#31515
On December 17 2012 09:22 opterown wrote:
haha, on bad posting, i think my mod history looks something like
2 day ban - spoiling tournament results from replays. this was when i had like 20 posts lol
warning - cursing rain for cheesing leenock
warning - quoting one of my previous posts of an unanswered question without adding anything
warning - complaining about metropolis tvz
warning - from wax for posting a restream which was stupid since GTR posted the same restream too >>
warning - personal insult

i think by most measures of bad posting i'm not a terrible poster, although rather spammy in LRs lol

it baffles me that there are people who have more than 20k posts and ive not seen a single one before
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
December 17 2012 14:53 GMT
#31516
On December 17 2012 23:50 QuanticHawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 09:22 opterown wrote:
haha, on bad posting, i think my mod history looks something like
2 day ban - spoiling tournament results from replays. this was when i had like 20 posts lol
warning - cursing rain for cheesing leenock
warning - quoting one of my previous posts of an unanswered question without adding anything
warning - complaining about metropolis tvz
warning - from wax for posting a restream which was stupid since GTR posted the same restream too >>
warning - personal insult

i think by most measures of bad posting i'm not a terrible poster, although rather spammy in LRs lol

it baffles me that there are people who have more than 20k posts and ive not seen a single one before


If you have never seen an opterown post that just means that you don't visit LR threads.
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
frogrubdown
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
1266 Posts
December 17 2012 15:14 GMT
#31517
On December 17 2012 21:43 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 21:37 Dirkzor wrote:
I just reported my first post <3 (see above for result)

Time to ask for my report percentages...

I didn't see your report =[ sorry to burst your bubble.


Oh, so the percentages are directly dependent on the report's being responded to; it's not just a matter of the reported person getting banned.

I'd been wondering about that since at least 2 or 3 times I've reported someone on a terrible post rampage and they were banned for one of their other terrible posts.
Reaps
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom1280 Posts
December 17 2012 15:31 GMT
#31518
How many posts do you actualy need to be able to report people anyway? Or is it based on time since you joined?

Just curious as i have done a lot of search's about it but couldn't find anything Oo
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
December 17 2012 15:35 GMT
#31519
On December 18 2012 00:31 Reaps wrote:
How many posts do you actualy need to be able to report people anyway? Or is it based on time since you joined?

Just curious as i have done a lot of search's about it but couldn't find anything Oo

After 1 year you can report people
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
December 17 2012 15:57 GMT
#31520
On December 17 2012 09:22 opterown wrote:
haha, on bad posting, i think my mod history looks something like
2 day ban - spoiling tournament results from replays. this was when i had like 20 posts lol
warning - cursing rain for cheesing leenock
warning - quoting one of my previous posts of an unanswered question without adding anything
warning - complaining about metropolis tvz
warning - from wax for posting a restream which was stupid since GTR posted the same restream too >>
warning - personal insult

i think by most measures of bad posting i'm not a terrible poster, although rather spammy in LRs lol

Wow, some people really know how to spam!!!
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Prev 1 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 553
ProTech155
UpATreeSC 102
Nina 72
NeuroSwarm 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14698
910 73
soO 45
NaDa 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever228
canceldota96
League of Legends
Doublelift2306
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Other Games
summit1g3339
fl0m1334
olofmeister879
FrodaN875
Liquid`Hasu347
Livibee196
C9.Mang0131
ToD109
PPMD24
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• poizon28 24
• Adnapsc2 12
• musti20045 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 58
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21210
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Scarra686
Other Games
• imaqtpie1027
• Shiphtur674
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 46m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.