• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:01
CEST 09:01
KST 16:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10815 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1199

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
SirJolt
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
the Dagon Knight4015 Posts
June 21 2012 21:53 GMT
#23961
On June 22 2012 06:26 SarR wrote:
Wait a sec....SirJolt is a mod ??? Maybe my memory is fading but last time I saw him I'm pretty sure he was just a blogger ? When did this happen ?

Oh and congrats to him.


I don't even know, man. I'm in over my head. I went too far, too fast.
Moderator@SirJolt
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
June 21 2012 21:58 GMT
#23962
On June 22 2012 06:53 SirJolt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2012 06:26 SarR wrote:
Wait a sec....SirJolt is a mod ??? Maybe my memory is fading but last time I saw him I'm pretty sure he was just a blogger ? When did this happen ?

Oh and congrats to him.


I don't even know, man. I'm in over my head. I went too far, too fast.

hey can you explain Belial88's warning and ban to us?
wwww
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
June 21 2012 22:22 GMT
#23963
Wow the temps have begun in the scarlett thread, why most people post their opinions in the stupidest way possible. I almost wonder if some of the calling scarlet a guy is just from the habit of wishing people good luck, and just being used to using male pronouns when they make those posts, as opposed to being bigots.

Does anyone else think that might explain some of them, or am I being naive?
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
June 21 2012 22:24 GMT
#23964
On June 22 2012 07:22 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Wow the temps have begun in the scarlett thread, why most people post their opinions in the stupidest way possible. I almost wonder if some of the calling scarlet a guy is just from the habit of wishing people good luck, and just being used to using male pronouns when they make those posts, as opposed to being bigots.

Does anyone else think that might explain some of them, or am I being naive?

i think most of the people understand they are saying something controversial and that they will likely be banned, but dont care. they are just like people who martyr themselves.
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
June 21 2012 22:27 GMT
#23965
On June 22 2012 07:22 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Wow the temps have begun in the scarlett thread, why most people post their opinions in the stupidest way possible. I almost wonder if some of the calling scarlet a guy is just from the habit of wishing people good luck, and just being used to using male pronouns when they make those posts, as opposed to being bigots.

Does anyone else think that might explain some of them, or am I being naive?


That happened to me. I'm so used to using the male pronouns when gaming that I even slip up when actually playing with female friends.
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
JackDragon
Profile Joined February 2011
525 Posts
June 21 2012 22:50 GMT
#23966
On June 22 2012 07:22 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Wow the temps have begun in the scarlett thread, why most people post their opinions in the stupidest way possible. I almost wonder if some of the calling scarlet a guy is just from the habit of wishing people good luck, and just being used to using male pronouns when they make those posts, as opposed to being bigots.

Does anyone else think that might explain some of them, or am I being naive?


I think that definitely happens. I am sure that some say he out of habit. But I am also sure that a lot say it just for a cheep jab, and it is hard to know the difference.
I am however curious about these bans,
1sz2sz3sz was just temp banned for 2 weeks by SirJolt.

That account was created on 2012-01-16 19:58:04 and had 168 posts.

Reason: Please use correctly gendered pronouns.

7331 was just temp banned for 1 week by SirJolt.

That account was created on 2006-08-05 16:59:27 and had 7 posts.

Reason:
On June 22 2012 06:48 7331 wrote:
Show nested quote +


WAIT

so this guy was temp banned for calling HIM a HIM? roflmao


And so were you? roflmao


why did 1sz2sz3sz get 2 weeks but 7331 only got 1 week? I guess 1sz2sz3sz had worse mod notes and it was repeating offense. But in his case it could be a mistake while there are no question about 7331.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
June 21 2012 22:54 GMT
#23967
On June 22 2012 07:50 JackDragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2012 07:22 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Wow the temps have begun in the scarlett thread, why most people post their opinions in the stupidest way possible. I almost wonder if some of the calling scarlet a guy is just from the habit of wishing people good luck, and just being used to using male pronouns when they make those posts, as opposed to being bigots.

Does anyone else think that might explain some of them, or am I being naive?


I think that definitely happens. I am sure that some say he out of habit. But I am also sure that a lot say it just for a cheep jab, and it is hard to know the difference.
I am however curious about these bans,
Show nested quote +
1sz2sz3sz was just temp banned for 2 weeks by SirJolt.

That account was created on 2012-01-16 19:58:04 and had 168 posts.

Reason: Please use correctly gendered pronouns.

Show nested quote +
7331 was just temp banned for 1 week by SirJolt.

That account was created on 2006-08-05 16:59:27 and had 7 posts.

Reason:
On June 22 2012 06:48 7331 wrote:
Show nested quote +


WAIT

so this guy was temp banned for calling HIM a HIM? roflmao


And so were you? roflmao


why did 1sz2sz3sz get 2 weeks but 7331 only got 1 week? I guess 1sz2sz3sz had worse mod notes and it was repeating offense. But in his case it could be a mistake while there are no question about 7331.

the former has a history

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1198#23941
Jumbled
Profile Joined September 2010
1543 Posts
June 21 2012 23:04 GMT
#23968
On June 22 2012 06:30 beetlelisk wrote:
Damn I still don't get Belial88's ban, nor his pre ban warning. Can a mod or banling explain it to me?


Show nested quote +
On June 22 2012 06:27 TheAmazombie wrote:
On June 22 2012 06:26 beetlelisk wrote:
On June 22 2012 06:24 TheAmazombie wrote:
On June 22 2012 06:23 beetlelisk wrote:
Hey does anyone know what post for was Belial88 banned for? He's quite a good contributor to SC2 Strategy.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=343271&currentpage=4#77


On June 20 2012 18:48 Belial88 wrote:
Because im the blue poster TL deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not a blue. He's a loudmouth guardian, a memberator. An oft warned and temp banned knight.

User was temp banned for this post.


There you go.

Thanks that was very quick lol I need to see the thread to get the context of his post.


Well, I had to make sure to be fast on that one. Praetorial just accused me of being slow in another thread because he ninja'd me.

On June 22 2012 06:18 Praetorial wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341452

Already thread in the Diablo 3 section.

Also Amazombie is slow.


hahahahah thanks again

The ban could be for implying that he deserves to be a blue poster, and possibly because it's a bit of a meme post as well. Although he's cleaned up his act a lot, Belial88 used to be one of the worst posters in the strategy section, especially in regards to balance whining, so I'd guess that sometimes he regresses.
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
June 21 2012 23:05 GMT
#23969
On June 22 2012 08:04 Jumbled wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2012 06:30 beetlelisk wrote:
Damn I still don't get Belial88's ban, nor his pre ban warning. Can a mod or banling explain it to me?


On June 22 2012 06:27 TheAmazombie wrote:
On June 22 2012 06:26 beetlelisk wrote:
On June 22 2012 06:24 TheAmazombie wrote:
On June 22 2012 06:23 beetlelisk wrote:
Hey does anyone know what post for was Belial88 banned for? He's quite a good contributor to SC2 Strategy.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=343271&currentpage=4#77


On June 20 2012 18:48 Belial88 wrote:
Because im the blue poster TL deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not a blue. He's a loudmouth guardian, a memberator. An oft warned and temp banned knight.

User was temp banned for this post.


There you go.

Thanks that was very quick lol I need to see the thread to get the context of his post.


Well, I had to make sure to be fast on that one. Praetorial just accused me of being slow in another thread because he ninja'd me.

On June 22 2012 06:18 Praetorial wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341452

Already thread in the Diablo 3 section.

Also Amazombie is slow.


hahahahah thanks again

The ban could be for implying that he deserves to be a blue poster, and possibly because it's a bit of a meme post as well. Although he's cleaned up his act a lot, Belial88 used to be one of the worst posters in the strategy section, especially in regards to balance whining, so I'd guess that sometimes he regresses.

Perhaps, I do wonder...
wwww
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
June 22 2012 00:18 GMT
#23970
Mm how does one become a red? I know blues are generally "staff recognized for their contributions" and reds are "senior and moderation staff" and banlings specifically assist in moderation (I think that's how it worked?). What exactly is the distinction between reds and banlings besides the obvious and how does one become a red/blue/banling, i.e. what kind of determines which one a user becomes or is asked to become? Just wondering. For instance I think SirJolt more than deserves his status as a red but I'm just wondering how exactly he was chosen, why specifically a red, how users are brought into consideration etc, if that makes sense. Thanks in advance ^^
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
June 22 2012 00:21 GMT
#23971
On June 22 2012 09:18 Aerisky wrote:
Mm how does one become a red? I know blues are generally "staff recognized for their contributions" and reds are "senior and moderation staff" and banlings specifically assist in moderation (I think that's how it worked?). What exactly is the distinction between reds and banlings besides the obvious and how does one become a red/blue/banling, i.e. what kind of determines which one a user becomes or is asked to become? Just wondering. For instance I think SirJolt more than deserves his status as a red but I'm just wondering how exactly he was chosen, why specifically a red, how users are brought into consideration etc, if that makes sense. Thanks in advance ^^

Colored names have made substantial contributions to the site. Non-colored names (users with banling icons, writer icons, etc) have made... less substantial contributions to the site. It's not much more complicated than that.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-22 00:28:58
June 22 2012 00:27 GMT
#23972
Okay ._.

I was just confused by the pretty colors and icons I guess and was just wondering about the distinctions between different colors and what determines which color one becomes (among other things), in essence. Never mind then ><

I don't think belial88 was really suggesting that he should be a blue, more that he was generally being passive aggressive.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
JackDragon
Profile Joined February 2011
525 Posts
June 22 2012 01:11 GMT
#23973
On June 22 2012 09:21 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2012 09:18 Aerisky wrote:
Mm how does one become a red? I know blues are generally "staff recognized for their contributions" and reds are "senior and moderation staff" and banlings specifically assist in moderation (I think that's how it worked?). What exactly is the distinction between reds and banlings besides the obvious and how does one become a red/blue/banling, i.e. what kind of determines which one a user becomes or is asked to become? Just wondering. For instance I think SirJolt more than deserves his status as a red but I'm just wondering how exactly he was chosen, why specifically a red, how users are brought into consideration etc, if that makes sense. Thanks in advance ^^

Colored names have made substantial contributions to the site. Non-colored names (users with banling icons, writer icons, etc) have made... less substantial contributions to the site. It's not much more complicated than that.

But if you want to be more exact. Liquipedia to the rescue! http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/TeamLiquid.net_Staff
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
June 22 2012 01:13 GMT
#23974
Yeah I know, that's where I got my initial info, ty anyway!
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
JackDragon
Profile Joined February 2011
525 Posts
June 22 2012 01:25 GMT
#23975
Now when I look closer I should have noticed that you actually quoted the liquipedia article. Sorry about that.
Heh_
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Singapore2712 Posts
June 22 2012 01:32 GMT
#23976
On June 22 2012 06:58 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2012 06:53 SirJolt wrote:
On June 22 2012 06:26 SarR wrote:
Wait a sec....SirJolt is a mod ??? Maybe my memory is fading but last time I saw him I'm pretty sure he was just a blogger ? When did this happen ?

Oh and congrats to him.


I don't even know, man. I'm in over my head. I went too far, too fast.

hey can you explain Belial88's warning and ban to us?

If you look the SC2 start forums, he's really aggressive to people with different opinions. He has good insight into the game and has created several great guides, but when someone disagrees with him, he goes ballistic.
=Þ
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
June 22 2012 02:01 GMT
#23977
On June 22 2012 07:54 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2012 07:50 JackDragon wrote:
On June 22 2012 07:22 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Wow the temps have begun in the scarlett thread, why most people post their opinions in the stupidest way possible. I almost wonder if some of the calling scarlet a guy is just from the habit of wishing people good luck, and just being used to using male pronouns when they make those posts, as opposed to being bigots.

Does anyone else think that might explain some of them, or am I being naive?


I think that definitely happens. I am sure that some say he out of habit. But I am also sure that a lot say it just for a cheep jab, and it is hard to know the difference.
I am however curious about these bans,
1sz2sz3sz was just temp banned for 2 weeks by SirJolt.

That account was created on 2012-01-16 19:58:04 and had 168 posts.

Reason: Please use correctly gendered pronouns.

7331 was just temp banned for 1 week by SirJolt.

That account was created on 2006-08-05 16:59:27 and had 7 posts.

Reason:
On June 22 2012 06:48 7331 wrote:
Show nested quote +


WAIT

so this guy was temp banned for calling HIM a HIM? roflmao


And so were you? roflmao


why did 1sz2sz3sz get 2 weeks but 7331 only got 1 week? I guess 1sz2sz3sz had worse mod notes and it was repeating offense. But in his case it could be a mistake while there are no question about 7331.

the former has a history

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1198#23941


He has a long history: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=temp banned&t=c&f=-1&u=1sz2sz3sz&gb=date&d=



On June 22 2012 10:32 Heh_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2012 06:58 beetlelisk wrote:
On June 22 2012 06:53 SirJolt wrote:
On June 22 2012 06:26 SarR wrote:
Wait a sec....SirJolt is a mod ??? Maybe my memory is fading but last time I saw him I'm pretty sure he was just a blogger ? When did this happen ?

Oh and congrats to him.


I don't even know, man. I'm in over my head. I went too far, too fast.

hey can you explain Belial88's warning and ban to us?

If you look the SC2 start forums, he's really aggressive to people with different opinions. He has good insight into the game and has created several great guides, but when someone disagrees with him, he goes ballistic.


He also shits all over tech support with complete nonsense every so often.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
June 22 2012 02:04 GMT
#23978
Belial was initially warned for being condensing in his posts (a common theme in his posting anyway) and then banned for ignoring that warning.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
June 22 2012 02:07 GMT
#23979
I must say, making jolt a banling was a good idea, for the ban reasons if nothing else. cheers joltly poo.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
June 22 2012 02:09 GMT
#23980
On June 22 2012 10:32 Heh_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2012 06:58 beetlelisk wrote:
On June 22 2012 06:53 SirJolt wrote:
On June 22 2012 06:26 SarR wrote:
Wait a sec....SirJolt is a mod ??? Maybe my memory is fading but last time I saw him I'm pretty sure he was just a blogger ? When did this happen ?

Oh and congrats to him.


I don't even know, man. I'm in over my head. I went too far, too fast.

hey can you explain Belial88's warning and ban to us?

If you look the SC2 start forums, he's really aggressive to people with different opinions. He has good insight into the game and has created several great guides, but when someone disagrees with him, he goes ballistic.



My only problem with Belial is that he seems to think that he has some authority around teamliquid.
He would often make blanket statements without any evidence.
When you confront him about said statements,
he'll just get gets offended and spew stuff like "I am very knowledgeable with the game, blah blah blah."
moo...for DRG
Prev 1 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 635
hero 577
BeSt 287
Hyuk 238
Mind 37
Bale 24
Noble 15
Shinee 11
Icarus 8
yabsab 8
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1096
XaKoH 449
League of Legends
JimRising 590
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g9570
ceh9370
Livibee96
ArmadaUGS54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick499
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH357
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Rush1450
• Stunt474
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 59m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.