• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:44
CEST 08:44
KST 15:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8279 users

[TLCMAT] Season 2 Playoffs 3rd/4th & Grand Finals! - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Community
734 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 37 Next All
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
May 16 2015 11:44 GMT
#581
On May 16 2015 20:31 sharkie wrote:
no way Die4Ever can beat Lichter

I dunno Kev, his lategame was looking pretty good last year
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
May 16 2015 11:50 GMT
#582
D4E is the winner of this contest, thus he will beat lichter.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 16 2015 13:00 GMT
#583
On May 16 2015 20:36 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I wonder how Zealously feels about rigging me into Group B, only for me to win it while he drops out in last place

Revenge is a dish best served with girl blogs

Zealously is now Flash of TLCMAT
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-16 15:12:40
May 16 2015 15:11 GMT
#584
Well broodwar, we tried
MiR bias confirmed
Where is my ACE flair
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 16 2015 17:42 GMT
#585
On May 16 2015 20:44 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2015 20:31 sharkie wrote:
no way Die4Ever can beat Lichter

I dunno Kev, his lategame was looking pretty good last year

Last time he beat Plexa twice in the Ro16, it's possible. He's also one of the only two people to use any propaganda at all -.-
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
May 16 2015 18:25 GMT
#586
On May 16 2015 20:36 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I wonder how Zealously feels about rigging me into Group B, only for me to win it while he drops out in last place

Revenge is a dish best served with girl blogs


I thought I made it clear that I wanted a suicide group - if I go, so does someone else I like
AdministratorBreak the chains
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 16 2015 18:46 GMT
#587
On May 17 2015 03:25 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2015 20:36 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I wonder how Zealously feels about rigging me into Group B, only for me to win it while he drops out in last place

Revenge is a dish best served with girl blogs


I thought I made it clear that I wanted a suicide group - if I go, so does someone else I like

Is that why you picked me?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
May 16 2015 18:48 GMT
#588
You guys should vote for me since R1CH can rig this entire thing anyway. He doesn't need your votes, I DO!
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
May 16 2015 19:11 GMT
#589
On May 17 2015 03:25 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2015 20:36 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I wonder how Zealously feels about rigging me into Group B, only for me to win it while he drops out in last place

Revenge is a dish best served with girl blogs


I thought I made it clear that I wanted a suicide group - if I go, so does someone else I like


But then why didn't you kill me? I thought we were friends
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-16 19:15:06
May 16 2015 19:14 GMT
#590
On May 17 2015 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2015 03:25 Zealously wrote:
On May 16 2015 20:36 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I wonder how Zealously feels about rigging me into Group B, only for me to win it while he drops out in last place

Revenge is a dish best served with girl blogs


I thought I made it clear that I wanted a suicide group - if I go, so does someone else I like

Is that why you picked me?


Yes

On May 17 2015 04:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2015 03:25 Zealously wrote:
On May 16 2015 20:36 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I wonder how Zealously feels about rigging me into Group B, only for me to win it while he drops out in last place

Revenge is a dish best served with girl blogs


I thought I made it clear that I wanted a suicide group - if I go, so does someone else I like


But then why didn't you kill me? I thought we were friends


I value your stretch goals far too much
AdministratorBreak the chains
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-16 19:17:27
May 16 2015 19:17 GMT
#591
On May 17 2015 04:14 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2015 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
On May 17 2015 03:25 Zealously wrote:
On May 16 2015 20:36 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I wonder how Zealously feels about rigging me into Group B, only for me to win it while he drops out in last place

Revenge is a dish best served with girl blogs


I thought I made it clear that I wanted a suicide group - if I go, so does someone else I like

Is that why you picked me?


Yes


D'awww, thanks.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
May 16 2015 22:15 GMT
#592
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/485647-of-britain-boats-and-broken-hearts

There, I hope you're happy
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
May 16 2015 22:26 GMT
#593
Wow the dream is dead.

How the fuck is Templar beating these people lmao
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-16 23:20:10
May 16 2015 22:28 GMT
#594
I am so hyped for reading this girl blog.

On May 17 2015 07:26 Darkhorse wrote:
Wow the dream is dead.

How the fuck is Templar beating these people lmao

Witchcraft!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
May 16 2015 22:56 GMT
#595
Ban for gif or w/e DQ'd from this tournament
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
May 16 2015 23:32 GMT
#596
Oh yeah, if I beat R1CH I'll release a nice collection of my best hatemail.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
May 16 2015 23:43 GMT
#597
On May 17 2015 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
I am so hyped for reading this girl blog.

Show nested quote +
On May 17 2015 07:26 Darkhorse wrote:
Wow the dream is dead.

How the fuck is Templar beating these people lmao

Witchcraft!

I voted for Templar so I could have an easy win if I advanced from my group. My plan would have worked had I myself been more popular.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 17 2015 00:41 GMT
#598
On May 17 2015 08:43 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2015 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
I am so hyped for reading this girl blog.

On May 17 2015 07:26 Darkhorse wrote:
Wow the dream is dead.

How the fuck is Templar beating these people lmao

Witchcraft!

I voted for Templar so I could have an easy win if I advanced from my group. My plan would have worked had I myself been more popular.

A shame, too... I think our match would have been at least a little interesting
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 17 2015 00:57 GMT
#599
LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO GO! VOTE!!!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
May 17 2015 00:58 GMT
#600
On May 17 2015 09:41 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2015 08:43 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 17 2015 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
I am so hyped for reading this girl blog.

On May 17 2015 07:26 Darkhorse wrote:
Wow the dream is dead.

How the fuck is Templar beating these people lmao

Witchcraft!

I voted for Templar so I could have an easy win if I advanced from my group. My plan would have worked had I myself been more popular.

A shame, too... I think our match would have been at least a little interesting

It would be like watching two children beat each other with wet noodles over a pit of lava cake.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2101
GuemChi 517
Leta 295
sSak 35
Bale 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Noble 16
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto14
League of Legends
JimRising 616
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
summit1g8281
ceh9309
C9.Mang0281
Happy214
Sick149
ViBE112
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2226
League of Legends
• Lourlo1135
• Stunt453
Other Games
• Shiphtur421
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 16m
Patches Events
9h 16m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.