Also, KadaverBB vs BisuDagger in the loser's match

| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
Also, KadaverBB vs BisuDagger in the loser's match ![]() | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On May 14 2015 10:55 BisuDagger wrote: KBB and I both lost by three votes! So close this group! There were about two matches that weren't super close. This is pretty hype to me. | ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
On May 14 2015 10:55 BisuDagger wrote: KBB and I both lost by three votes! So close this group! So we meet again. You are indeed a most worthy adversary. | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
On May 14 2015 11:23 KadaverBB wrote: Show nested quote + On May 14 2015 10:55 BisuDagger wrote: KBB and I both lost by three votes! So close this group! So we meet again. You are indeed a most worthy adversary. Only if I win this time! :D Vote for BisuDagger!!!! | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
if Olli doesn't advance and I do, I will write a [Olli girl blog] because he tells me all his secrets anyway | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
| ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
VOTE FOR CANADA | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
| ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
| ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|