• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:45
CEST 08:45
KST 15:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8266 users

[TLCMAT] Season 2 Playoffs 3rd/4th & Grand Finals! - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Community
734 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 37 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 05 2015 14:01 GMT
#461
Results are now public! Someone plz update LP page for me :/
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
May 05 2015 14:03 GMT
#462
gg
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 05 2015 14:04 GMT
#463
Ooh I won, hype.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-05 14:07:30
May 05 2015 14:06 GMT
#464
Poll: DEATH MATCH!

Lorning (9)
 
45%

Zealously (11)
 
55%

20 total votes

Your vote: DEATH MATCH!

(Vote): Lorning
(Vote): Zealously



This will go on for .
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
May 05 2015 14:10 GMT
#465
Had to go with captain proleague
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
May 05 2015 14:11 GMT
#466
if zealously loses this I'll laugh.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 05 2015 14:12 GMT
#467
PS: I can't reveal poll results while they're hidden. Seeker made the polls. So I'm not entirely sure what he wanted me to do?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-05 14:17:10
May 05 2015 14:16 GMT
#468
On May 05 2015 23:12 The_Templar wrote:
PS: I can't reveal poll results while they're hidden. Seeker made the polls. So I'm not entirely sure what he wanted me to do?

I was expecting a PM from you.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
May 05 2015 14:18 GMT
#469
A+ communication
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 05 2015 14:20 GMT
#470
On May 05 2015 23:16 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 23:12 The_Templar wrote:
PS: I can't reveal poll results while they're hidden. Seeker made the polls. So I'm not entirely sure what he wanted me to do?

I was expecting a PM from you.

I messaged you on Skype about it, but yeah I should have followed up with a PM.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
May 05 2015 14:23 GMT
#471
On May 05 2015 23:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 23:16 Seeker wrote:
On May 05 2015 23:12 The_Templar wrote:
PS: I can't reveal poll results while they're hidden. Seeker made the polls. So I'm not entirely sure what he wanted me to do?

I was expecting a PM from you.

I messaged you on Skype about it, but yeah I should have followed up with a PM.


that works? hes almost never on when I am.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 05 2015 14:23 GMT
#472
Vote4me and you get cool stuff
Community News
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
May 05 2015 14:25 GMT
#473
On May 05 2015 23:23 Lorning wrote:
Vote4me and you get cool stuff


every promise you made is just stuff you were going to do anyway.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
May 05 2015 14:26 GMT
#474
Reds are smashing faces.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
May 05 2015 14:27 GMT
#475
Yay we in the Ro16 boys!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 05 2015 14:29 GMT
#476
On May 05 2015 23:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 23:16 Seeker wrote:
On May 05 2015 23:12 The_Templar wrote:
PS: I can't reveal poll results while they're hidden. Seeker made the polls. So I'm not entirely sure what he wanted me to do?

I was expecting a PM from you.

I messaged you on Skype about it, but yeah I should have followed up with a PM.

Sorry. I should have mentioned that I wouldn't be able to get on skype while I was out of town.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 05 2015 14:29 GMT
#477
On May 05 2015 23:29 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 23:20 The_Templar wrote:
On May 05 2015 23:16 Seeker wrote:
On May 05 2015 23:12 The_Templar wrote:
PS: I can't reveal poll results while they're hidden. Seeker made the polls. So I'm not entirely sure what he wanted me to do?

I was expecting a PM from you.

I messaged you on Skype about it, but yeah I should have followed up with a PM.

Sorry. I should have mentioned that I wouldn't be able to get on skype while I was out of town.

Ahh, yeah that would have worked :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
May 05 2015 14:35 GMT
#478
this tournament sucks.
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
May 05 2015 14:36 GMT
#479
i voted for lorning, sorry zeal but he asked me to vote for him. ur a swimming legend so let the engineer have this
The Bomber boy
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
May 05 2015 14:37 GMT
#480
S A D B O Y S
The Bomber boy
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2101
GuemChi 517
Leta 295
sSak 35
Bale 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Noble 16
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto14
League of Legends
JimRising 616
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
summit1g8281
ceh9309
C9.Mang0281
Happy214
Sick149
ViBE112
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2226
League of Legends
• Lourlo1135
• Stunt453
Other Games
• Shiphtur421
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 15m
Patches Events
9h 15m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.