• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:53
CEST 02:53
KST 09:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10334 users

[TLCMAT] Season 2 Playoffs 3rd/4th & Grand Finals! - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Community
734 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 37 Next All
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
May 03 2015 08:27 GMT
#421
I can surrender if you want, you do way more things on TL than me.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
May 03 2015 08:27 GMT
#422
Woah nice, I won. So close :O
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-03 08:28:27
May 03 2015 08:27 GMT
#423
On May 03 2015 17:27 Aeromi wrote:
I can surrender if you want, you do way more things on TL than me.

Surrendering is not an option here.

On May 03 2015 17:27 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Woah nice, I won. So close :O

I nearly did it. TT
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
May 03 2015 08:59 GMT
#424
On May 03 2015 17:27 Aeromi wrote:
I can surrender if you want, you do way more things on TL than me.

no way, if you're more popular than me then you are more popular. I don't want free wins

Also it's not like I would get past the Ro16 anyway.
Administrator
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
May 03 2015 09:48 GMT
#425
I must say, I feel pretty humbled beating out some fucking incredible people by big margins. I do so little around here these days that I'm legitimately surprised! Thanks everyone <3
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
May 03 2015 10:12 GMT
#426
On May 03 2015 18:48 Plexa wrote:
I must say, I feel pretty humbled beating out some fucking incredible people by big margins. I do so little around here these days that I'm legitimately surprised! Thanks everyone <3


I'll take that as a complement.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
May 03 2015 10:19 GMT
#427
rip guess I shouldn't have expected to beat the guy who created the competition. Let's win this next one boys!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-03 10:20:46
May 03 2015 10:19 GMT
#428
On May 03 2015 18:48 Plexa wrote:
I must say, I feel pretty humbled beating out some fucking incredible people by big margins. I do so little around here these days that I'm legitimately surprised! Thanks everyone <3

People don't forget old contributions, and rightly so. Being less active now shouldn't matter, you deserve votes for the countless things you've done for TL imo.

Unless you're against me of course. Then you suck, people should stay away.
Administrator
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-03 11:07:00
May 03 2015 11:06 GMT
#429
On May 03 2015 19:19 Darkhorse wrote:
rip guess I shouldn't have expected to beat the guy who created the competition. Let's win this next one boys!

Now that we're no longer opponents, I can actually cheer you on
On May 03 2015 18:48 Plexa wrote:
I must say, I feel pretty humbled beating out some fucking incredible people by big margins. I do so little around here these days that I'm legitimately surprised! Thanks everyone <3

So humble... All part of the plan to win even more votes I see...
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 03 2015 11:36 GMT
#430
RIP me
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 03 2015 11:59 GMT
#431
On May 03 2015 20:36 opterown wrote:
RIP me

You were the one to beat for everyone else. Now that you're gone, people can have a moment of relief
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 03 2015 12:10 GMT
#432
On May 03 2015 20:59 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 20:36 opterown wrote:
RIP me

You were the one to beat for everyone else. Now that you're gone, people can have a moment of relief

haha i hardly posed a challenge i would lose to most people left in the comp
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
May 03 2015 12:23 GMT
#433
I don't understand why people don't hate me xD
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 03 2015 12:51 GMT
#434
nooo snipealot
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
May 03 2015 17:14 GMT
#435
Lost by one vote fml. I'll see you soon KBB.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
May 03 2015 17:24 GMT
#436
On May 04 2015 02:14 BisuDagger wrote:
Lost by one vote fml. I'll see you soon KBB.


You are indeed a worthy adversary!
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
May 03 2015 17:29 GMT
#437
You guys are way too nice
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
May 03 2015 17:53 GMT
#438
yay aeromi lost
The Bomber boy
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
May 03 2015 21:09 GMT
#439
RIP Gumba. Used to be a kind among Live Reporters, now out so early. Is it a slump, or is he in a decline?
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
May 03 2015 22:07 GMT
#440
On May 04 2015 06:09 Circumstance wrote:
RIP Gumba. Used to be a kind among Live Reporters, now out so early. Is it a slump, or is he in a decline?

Some really weird results thus far I must admit, we must keep LR and Writers alive!

Vote Lorning and Templar
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 199
CosmosSc2 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1901
GuemChi 1294
Artosis 658
910 41
Bale 18
MaD[AoV]18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever301
League of Legends
JimRising 799
Counter-Strike
taco 244
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox670
Other Games
summit1g8783
Day[9].tv705
shahzam646
C9.Mang0317
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• Hinosc 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur723
• Day9tv705
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 7m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.