• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:16
CEST 22:16
KST 05:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8253 users

TL Site Changes - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Community
668 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 34 Next All
We are reviewing feedback and are very likely to update a few things in the upcoming days. Thank you for being patient. Preliminary list here.

-Hot_Bid

YOU CAN CLICK THE TL BANNER INSTEAD OF THE HOME BUTTON

You can turn on the LoL forum/D3 forum by clicking 'other' in the filter.
-Kaiser-
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Canada932 Posts
May 26 2013 00:20 GMT
#581
On May 26 2013 06:31 sixfour wrote:
jesus christ i thought TL was full of people that understood how the internet worked and realised that making changes to a successful site was retarded. guess i was wrong. i've not even looked at what the changes do, but what part of "isn't broke, don't fix it" don't you understand?


Quoted for so much fucking truth.

"Hey, our site is perfectly functional and hugely popular."

"Let's change it."
3 Hatch Before Cool
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-26 00:36:15
May 26 2013 00:34 GMT
#582
nuked
Broodwar for life!
Lombard
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden48 Posts
May 26 2013 00:35 GMT
#583
The Live Streams thingy on the right doesnt list by viewer numbers for me, Events thingy does though.
Enox
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1667 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-26 00:38:11
May 26 2013 00:37 GMT
#584
god, this filter button drives me crazy.. yes, i know i could click the TL banner, but clicking the same position for years has become a pretty big habit. please put the filter options in the middle and the menu buttons back to the left
If you think it's too hard there are solutions other than asking for a nerf, getting better is the first that comes to mind.
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
May 26 2013 00:39 GMT
#585
Nazgul's list of changes fixes everything i hated about the new layout, i think.

Good stuff mens :D
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
Knorre
Profile Joined June 2011
Austria151 Posts
May 26 2013 00:39 GMT
#586
On May 26 2013 08:41 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 22:41 Knorre wrote:
I am sorry but Flash-Ads on the frontpage with sound are not okay. I disabled my adblock for TL but only because I trust you to use them responsibly. Please check this.

[image loading]

We will look into this sorry, there should be no flash advertisements with sound that autoplay in that slot.


Thank you for your time and effort. It happened only once today so it is not too much of a problem.
Btw I like the recent changes, please keep up the good work
Laserist
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey4269 Posts
May 26 2013 01:19 GMT
#587
It takes more clicks for every action. To reach a specific forum it takes at least 2 clicks, for last posts it takes +2 clicks etc etc..
“Are you with the Cartel? Because you’re definitely an Angel.”
MisterFred
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2033 Posts
May 26 2013 01:19 GMT
#588
The "Posts" link near the login was hugely valuable to me. Click on it, click on my most recent posts, scan for replies. Not having it is a HUGE pain in the ass. Please consider replacing it.
"The victor? Not the highest scoring, nor the best strategist, nor the best tactitian. The victor was he that was closest to the Tao of FFA." -.Praetor
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
May 26 2013 01:31 GMT
#589
On May 25 2013 07:09 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 07:01 ggrrg wrote:
Also, having the Blog/Profile/liquibet/etc. field permanently toggable would be great. I don't feel like clicking the little arrow everytime there is a new liquibet and it seems like I'm not alone.


I agree, I'll be bugging R1CH every day ^_^

I need to get to my ban-people options faster >:0


You better boss. It's one of the things I find the most bothersome. I mean it certainly looks cleaner like I said before but I like to know when such things are open and what not.
LastDance
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
New Zealand510 Posts
May 26 2013 01:50 GMT
#590
I would still prefer to see 2 desperate sites entirely for SC/SC2 and DotA2.
I know there are nice functioning filters blah blah but I mainly use the university computers to visit TL (I don't login to my account) and it's really annoying to see the news bit flooded with Dota 2 content and only with 1 Starcraft related piece.

Sure I can 1 click the filter (which I do) but it's a pain in the ass and ruins the TL experience for people who only visit here for sc content..
Exempt.
Profile Joined May 2011
United States470 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-26 04:13:44
May 26 2013 04:11 GMT
#591
How come you guys are moving things around for the sake of moving things around?

Like damn after years of hitting the home button or rightclicking -> open new tab on Home and now instead of Home being their you've decided to move it by the banner and now the Filter button (which is worthless 99% of the time except that one single time you decided to change your filter changes) is where the most prominent button used to be.

I mean I'll learn and adapt it's not a big deal in the long run.. but what the fuck?

Edit: Lmao just read top of thread about home button, rofl.
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
May 26 2013 04:30 GMT
#592
i keep getting a bug where some of my active sections of boards are not appearing. for example, there are times when the SC2 section of the whole site is just gone.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Bizeheryer
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany307 Posts
May 26 2013 06:08 GMT
#593
Awesome changes, now i don't have to see the Dota crap anymore.
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-26 06:54:07
May 26 2013 06:51 GMT
#594
On May 25 2013 13:02 Hyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 11:59 Kiett wrote:
I'm really thrown off by the lack of the big SUBSCRIBED THREADS link... the new button is so tiny and hard to click :'(

I didn't even know it was the subscribed threads, I thought it had to do with staff uploads because of the folder image lol.

Overall I'm not that fussed about the changes though, I'll get over it.

Haha. I saw the folder and thought I had gotten the fabled staff uploads. Turns out it was just subscribed.

I wonder if there's anyway to allow this clean option for some people, but allow people that want their messy liquibets, my posts, etc perma shown? A little gold triangle is not a very large reminder that something is up. And fantasy league is out of sight, out of mind. I personally use both 'my posts' and 'subscribed' because I disabled auto subscribed threads and have a select 20 or so threads instead.

edit
I see Nazgul's post. Good.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
May 26 2013 06:57 GMT
#595
On May 26 2013 15:08 Bizeheryer wrote:
Awesome changes, now i don't have to see the Dota crap anymore.


You didn't have to before. :|
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
Greggle
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1131 Posts
May 26 2013 07:05 GMT
#596
Okay, honestly I love TL, but I hate this.

There's no reason for filters to always be visible. How often do people really change which games they play? That's some account settings stuff. I miss the forum dropdowns. They made it easy to get to the forums I wanted to. I miss the posts link too. This was how I tracked the threads I care about. I honestly don't see any upside to these changes.
Life is too short to take it seriously.
xtyxtbx
Profile Joined December 2011
United States53 Posts
May 26 2013 07:43 GMT
#597
Liking the changes TL. Good job!
Health of marine with combat sheild = 55. Ht's storm damage = 80. What blizzard?
firlou
Profile Joined March 2009
France12 Posts
May 26 2013 09:49 GMT
#598
nice changes!

please make a calendar feed that we can import into our gcal or whatever
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-26 13:50:13
May 26 2013 10:20 GMT
#599
"My posts" is back, thank you TL <3


edit : holy shit hello firlou <3

edit2 : I wouldn't have seen the menu pinning if it wasn't for the notice. It's perfect now.
ॐ
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 26 2013 10:21 GMT
#600
You can hide the filters now, It's an option in the " site settings "
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1522
RotterdaM871
TaKeTV 376
IndyStarCraft 192
SteadfastSC173
ZombieGrub108
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1522
RotterdaM 871
MaxPax 198
IndyStarCraft 192
SteadfastSC 173
RuFF_SC2 131
ZombieGrub108
UpATreeSC 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2672
Shuttle 461
Dewaltoss 114
910 68
Mind 59
Bale 15
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1117
Fnx 692
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu831
Other Games
summit1g3666
Grubby3088
Beastyqt741
shahzam475
ToD221
C9.Mang0173
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV268
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 170
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 28
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade546
Other Games
• imaqtpie864
• Shiphtur316
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.