• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:45
CEST 11:45
KST 18:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8356 users

TL Site Changes - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Community
668 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 34 Next All
We are reviewing feedback and are very likely to update a few things in the upcoming days. Thank you for being patient. Preliminary list here.

-Hot_Bid

YOU CAN CLICK THE TL BANNER INSTEAD OF THE HOME BUTTON

You can turn on the LoL forum/D3 forum by clicking 'other' in the filter.
dirtydurb82
Profile Joined December 2012
United States178 Posts
May 25 2013 15:20 GMT
#541
Love the changes. Very intuitive and in line with Reddit.
"The only way to grow E-Sports is to tell the truth." -Richard Lewis
BaaL`
Profile Joined May 2010
297 Posts
May 25 2013 15:27 GMT
#542
On May 26 2013 00:01 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 23:58 BaaL` wrote:
The ''spotlight'' part of the site, on the middle right, still has Dota 2 news for me, despite filtering it. The rest of the site is completely clear of any Dota stuff, so I think my filter is not bugged or anything like that. Intended?

Spotlight doesn't have a game filter it's just cool stuff to read that comes out of the forums. This one is a blog for example.


Alright fair enough, it's just that 4 out of 5 spots are Dota at the moment. I don't really care to read those, so it's a bit of a waste of space for me personally with the current spotlight articles.

Beside that though, I really love the new look and layout! Especially the filter
MagnuMizer
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Denmark384 Posts
May 25 2013 15:32 GMT
#543
Thank you so much for being the coolest people ever!

Taking community feedback into consideration is something i'm very happy you guys are doing, so thank you for that!

Was gonna make a few suggestions, but saw the upcoming changes and everything was alright again

Good job on running such a successful website! <3
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
May 25 2013 15:33 GMT
#544
I like it!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
May 25 2013 15:42 GMT
#545
I don't like how there isn't a dropdown menu for forum selection anymore. I used to enjoy just clicking on the general tab to get only the general forums... but there doesn't seem to be a way to accomplish this anymore.
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
May 25 2013 16:34 GMT
#546
This patch going to take some time getting used to
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Ariumtv
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
United States106 Posts
May 25 2013 16:39 GMT
#547
The design is nice but I don't like where the profile settings area is.
Won't stop, till I am at the top.
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 25 2013 16:51 GMT
#548
I really dislike the removal of "my posts" and it's replacement with well nothing, I loved being to able to be just one click from seeing not only the threads I posted in but links to the actual posts as well.

Oh well I can still get that through the search tools, not a big deal
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
L3gendary
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1470 Posts
May 25 2013 17:10 GMT
#549
I too would like the my post back on the front or next to my blog. Also I can only see my most recent post in a thread and not a link to each post like I see if I click on someone else's posts.
Watching Jaedong play purifies my eyes. -Coach Ju Hoon
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
May 25 2013 17:15 GMT
#550
^ As a temporary solution: click the envelope (PM) and then on top the PM table there's "My Posts" too.

But I really really hope we just get a way of having My Posts and Liquibet as permanently shown links at all times on TL, like it used to be.
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
FrogsAreDogs
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Canada181 Posts
May 25 2013 17:56 GMT
#551
Just wondering, why was total stream viewers removed? I thought it was an interesting stat.
YO
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 25 2013 18:02 GMT
#552
On May 26 2013 02:15 figq wrote:
^ As a temporary solution: click the envelope (PM) and then on top the PM table there's "My Posts" too.

But I really really hope we just get a way of having My Posts and Liquibet as permanently shown links at all times on TL, like it used to be.


yes there is i noticed that before but didn't notice it if you know what i mean, thank you very much!
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
sekalf
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden522 Posts
May 25 2013 18:03 GMT
#553
Damn that home button, I keep clicking filters instead
Looks nice though, I like it!
SPoF
Profile Joined August 2012
Luxembourg19 Posts
May 25 2013 18:07 GMT
#554
Is there anyone else that can't get the new Layout to work with Chrome on OSX? Can't click the filters and dropdown menu isn't working either...
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."- Henry Youngman
darthcaesar
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States475 Posts
May 25 2013 18:08 GMT
#555
I'm glad to see that changes will be made. Who ever thought that the filter stuff was a good idea -_-
He is wisest who knows he does not know. | (┛OДO)┛彡┻━┻
Amestir
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2126 Posts
May 25 2013 18:10 GMT
#556
Maybe I'm just really dumb or something. But is there any way to hide the streams from games you don't follow? Right now it just shows every stream.

Sorry if al ready asked, couldn't find it.
We know nothing.
Atlan___
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany38 Posts
May 25 2013 18:10 GMT
#557
can you pls remove the facebook"integration" i hate to be trackt everywhere, ty
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
May 25 2013 18:19 GMT
#558
I love how all the different new widget elements have Hotbid's name in them, very egotistical =P.
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
gen.Sun
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States539 Posts
May 25 2013 18:20 GMT
#559
The filter is the dumbest thing ever. I clicked on Brood War and had the longest confusion when brood war was nowhere to be found. The filter is designed like a standard button set where the thing you clicked is the thing you want rather than the thing that you DON'T want.
Laserist
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey4269 Posts
May 25 2013 18:24 GMT
#560
Change is good, but I missed the old functionality. It looks cheeky but like all new things in general look>function. I can get used to it but I don't like it now. I wish you'd preserve our old habits with a new look. It is like throwing out your PC to get a brand new dumb console.
“Are you with the Cartel? Because you’re definitely an Angel.”
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 390
Horang2 367
EffOrt 323
Larva 280
Pusan 87
Mind 83
sorry 64
ggaemo 58
Hyun 54
scan(afreeca) 52
[ Show more ]
Killer 46
Bale 45
Barracks 36
NotJumperer 34
Sharp 32
Yoon 22
Sacsri 20
Shinee 16
Hm[arnc] 13
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto99
League of Legends
JimRising 402
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1388
edward53
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g7831
ceh9649
Happy365
crisheroes206
Sick171
dupreeh71
Pyrionflax67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick563
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast10
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Jankos1031
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 15m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.