• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:07
CEST 05:07
KST 12:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8825 users

European Store is open - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Community
164 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
tofen
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden7 Posts
April 02 2013 21:57 GMT
#141
On April 03 2013 01:09 Sicion wrote:
Regarding the fitting
Im 175 cm tall and my weight is around 65kg. I usally wear s(slim fit) formfitting clothes.
The fit of the shirt and hoddie are perfect for that. I ordered both in S.
Only my arms are a bit to short for the hoodie but i have to live with them.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading][image loading]Sorry about the bad quality. I can take better pictures later if someone wants.


I'm 183cm and 80kg. Normally M will fit me just fine, but not with the TL-hoodie. I will order a L instead as soon as I have the money for it. Weirdly enough the arms wasn't a problem at all for me, they where actually quite long. Felt like someone had taken the arms from an L-sized hoodie and attached onto an S.
For the T-shirt M was a perfectly good fit.
Sicion
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany131 Posts
April 02 2013 22:32 GMT
#142
On April 03 2013 06:57 tofen wrote:
Weirdly enough the arms wasn't a problem at all for me, they where actually quite long. Felt like someone had taken the arms from an L-sized hoodie and attached onto an S.
For the T-shirt M was a perfectly good fit.

I was talking about my own arms on my body that are too short.
Sorry if this wasnt clear. The arms on the hoodie are maybe 3 cm to long for me but thats nitpicking from my side.
Heres a pic of the washing tips inside the hoodie if someone is interested in them.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-02 22:41:19
April 02 2013 22:41 GMT
#143
On April 03 2013 06:57 tofen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 01:09 Sicion wrote:
Regarding the fitting
Im 175 cm tall and my weight is around 65kg. I usally wear s(slim fit) formfitting clothes.
The fit of the shirt and hoddie are perfect for that. I ordered both in S.
Only my arms are a bit to short for the hoodie but i have to live with them.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading][image loading]Sorry about the bad quality. I can take better pictures later if someone wants.


I'm 183cm and 80kg. Normally M will fit me just fine, but not with the TL-hoodie. I will order a L instead as soon as I have the money for it. Weirdly enough the arms wasn't a problem at all for me, they where actually quite long. Felt like someone had taken the arms from an L-sized hoodie and attached onto an S.
For the T-shirt M was a perfectly good fit.

Im actually 182 cm 78kg and the M hoodie fits me great. At first it was really tight and I had thoughts about getting an L but I wore it for a day or two and it certainly loosed up a bit. Now Im sure M was the right size for me. Give it a try for a couple of days
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
April 02 2013 22:42 GMT
#144
On April 03 2013 01:52 Compater wrote:
I don't want to be annoying, but I ordered my stuff at the 14th of March in the evening. And I still did not get my order for around 100 bucks. I live in Germany too. Should I be worried? Can someone check, where the order is? I know I should be patient, but the uncertainty is killing me.

Can you PM me your order ID? I will check if anythings wrong with the order, I'm sure you will get your package in the following days
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Compater
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany24 Posts
April 03 2013 09:58 GMT
#145
On April 03 2013 07:42 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 01:52 Compater wrote:
I don't want to be annoying, but I ordered my stuff at the 14th of March in the evening. And I still did not get my order for around 100 bucks. I live in Germany too. Should I be worried? Can someone check, where the order is? I know I should be patient, but the uncertainty is killing me.

Can you PM me your order ID? I will check if anythings wrong with the order, I'm sure you will get your package in the following days


Nevermind. I just got my package. Thanks for the offer. I am happy now
I am 174cm and weight around 75kg and M fits just fine. But I'm on the upper end I would say, so if you are bigger/heavier go for L.
“The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view.” - Albert Einstein
alphaproxy
Profile Joined October 2012
68 Posts
April 03 2013 10:04 GMT
#146
I believe the hoodie line is quite slim, its obvious in the TL store photo and most of the guys here are about at the right kilos and or are somewhat lower. I would suggest getting a size larger than you usually take if youre at about the right kilos or a bit more. The sleeves for Large are quite long. In general the Large tshirt fits me fine but the hoodie is a bit tight...
Dundron2000
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden1140 Posts
April 03 2013 17:09 GMT
#147
My hoodie arrived today, super comfy, thx a bunch!!!
n.Die_Jaedong
ZarvonBar
Profile Joined April 2013
4 Posts
April 03 2013 18:02 GMT
#148
Is it possible to still get the Liquid Rising Poster? I didn't donate when Liquid Rising was released, but I'm willing to do now if it still enables me to get one.
Also I'm curious about the Hoody. I am 187cm at 84kg and after checking the size chart I thought M would be a good fit, but after reading other peoples posts with similar stats L might be the better choice. I already have two shirts from the American shop, one in M and one in L; the M one fits perfectly while the L one is a little bit too big. Is this in any way relevant when determining my Hoody size?
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 09:39:45
April 04 2013 09:39 GMT
#149
Well I just received my order, but there's a missing element... I don't have the label pin

It's on the order recap though, but wasn't shipped, what can I do ?

EDIT: Oh well, I might order it next time I use the store, but still, that's not planned for quite a moment...
LiquipediaWanderer
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 09:48:09
April 04 2013 09:47 GMT
#150
On April 04 2013 18:39 Ragnarork wrote:
Well I just received my order, but there's a missing element... I don't have the label pin

It's on the order recap though, but wasn't shipped, what can I do ?

EDIT: Oh well, I might order it next time I use the store, but still, that's not planned for quite a moment...

Shoot the store an email, we'll arrange for the missing items to be sent out.
On April 04 2013 03:02 ZarvonBar wrote:
Is it possible to still get the Liquid Rising Poster? I didn't donate when Liquid Rising was released, but I'm willing to do now if it still enables me to get one.

I'm not sure, I think you still can but R1CH/Disciple will know for sure.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
April 04 2013 10:12 GMT
#151
Ok, thanks Plexa !
LiquipediaWanderer
tofen
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden7 Posts
April 04 2013 18:37 GMT
#152
On April 03 2013 07:41 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 06:57 tofen wrote:
On April 03 2013 01:09 Sicion wrote:
Regarding the fitting
Im 175 cm tall and my weight is around 65kg. I usally wear s(slim fit) formfitting clothes.
The fit of the shirt and hoddie are perfect for that. I ordered both in S.
Only my arms are a bit to short for the hoodie but i have to live with them.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading][image loading]Sorry about the bad quality. I can take better pictures later if someone wants.


I'm 183cm and 80kg. Normally M will fit me just fine, but not with the TL-hoodie. I will order a L instead as soon as I have the money for it. Weirdly enough the arms wasn't a problem at all for me, they where actually quite long. Felt like someone had taken the arms from an L-sized hoodie and attached onto an S.
For the T-shirt M was a perfectly good fit.

Im actually 182 cm 78kg and the M hoodie fits me great. At first it was really tight and I had thoughts about getting an L but I wore it for a day or two and it certainly loosed up a bit. Now Im sure M was the right size for me. Give it a try for a couple of days


OK. I will try wearing it for a couple of days then. Thanks for the tip .
If it still wont fit I'll just order a L instead. You might be more well proportioned then me and my fat tummy .

On April 04 2013 03:02 ZarvonBar wrote:
Is it possible to still get the Liquid Rising Poster? I didn't donate when Liquid Rising was released, but I'm willing to do now if it still enables me to get one.
Also I'm curious about the Hoody. I am 187cm at 84kg and after checking the size chart I thought M would be a good fit, but after reading other peoples posts with similar stats L might be the better choice. I already have two shirts from the American shop, one in M and one in L; the M one fits perfectly while the L one is a little bit too big. Is this in any way relevant when determining my Hoody size?


I would suggest you go for an L. Even if an M might be wide enough if you are slim, I would still guess on it being a bit short for 187cm. I think it's just on the limit of being to short for me, and you are 4-5cm longer.
The sleeves might be quite long on the L though if you have shorter arms.
Intr3pid
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Switzerland336 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 21:45:31
April 04 2013 21:44 GMT
#153
I live in Switzerland, and while not in the EU, we do have a bilateral trade agreement with the EU which enables us to basically the same economic freedoms as if we were a full member.

I would really like you to enable Switzerland for the shop soon, as I'd very much like to order some things.
Would be nice if you could make an announcement once you have enabled additional countries.

Thanks guys, keep up the great work!

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland–European_Union_relations
mdb
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Bulgaria4059 Posts
April 05 2013 09:17 GMT
#154
I`m dealing with courier shipment for over 8 years now, so I have a bit of experience in this area. As someone mentioned before there is a value limit for duty free import for most of the countries outside EU. For some countries it may be 200 eur, for some as low as 15 eur. To avoid delays and duties and taxes the best way is to send the shipment with pro-forma invoice for no more than 5-10 eur and in description of goods to write "samples" or "gift". This should avoid problems at customs in any european country with execption of Russia, where everything different from documents is held at customs and VAT + duty has to be paid.
phlebas
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany60 Posts
April 05 2013 09:42 GMT
#155
Just ordered my classic shirt and poster! Do people still get the frree TL sticker?
"i once thought i was watching a pvp but it turns out it was two geckos mating" - riptide
zdfgucker
Profile Joined August 2011
China594 Posts
April 05 2013 09:45 GMT
#156
The hoodie is perfect. It's slim fit I believe, but M is all I needed (187cm, 75kg).
fLDm
Pri1230
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom148 Posts
April 05 2013 10:23 GMT
#157
On April 05 2013 18:42 phlebas wrote:
Just ordered my classic shirt and poster! Do people still get the frree TL sticker?


Just got my hoodie, t-shirt, poster and keycap and got a TL sticker for free as well, came really fast was thinking it was going to take a week at least but ordered on Tuesday and arrived this morning (granted I live in the UK where the warehouse is but still) All came nicely packaged. Thanks TL store staff!
phlebas
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany60 Posts
April 05 2013 10:29 GMT
#158
Yeah, just checked my mail and there is the free gift listed
"i once thought i was watching a pvp but it turns out it was two geckos mating" - riptide
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
April 05 2013 11:40 GMT
#159
Just ordered a large hoodie, 2 medium shirts (Protoss horse and classic TL), 2 keycaps and a pin (because why not). what

Lets see what happens
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
April 06 2013 00:37 GMT
#160
Can you maybe arrange to sell some merchandise at Dreamhack Open? I know Jinx had a store at the venue and if you're already doing it with Meltdown, why not?
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 194
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 566
NaDa 47
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10181
JimRising 693
WinterStarcraft367
Mew2King97
ViBE90
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1351
BasetradeTV274
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush756
• Lourlo430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 53m
INu's Battles
8h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 53m
Replay Cast
19h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.