• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7867 users

European Store is open - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Community
164 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
RoranRock
Profile Joined October 2011
France294 Posts
March 24 2013 21:57 GMT
#121
how long is the shipping time ? i would like to have a hoodie and T-shirt for next sunday, could i have it if i order right now or tomorow in the morning ?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
Anonymous_Coward
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom1347 Posts
March 25 2013 08:02 GMT
#122
On March 25 2013 06:57 RoranRock wrote:
how long is the shipping time ? i would like to have a hoodie and T-shirt for next sunday, could i have it if i order right now or tomorow in the morning ?



People who ordered last Thursday haven't had items dispatched yet, so I doubt it,
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
March 25 2013 08:36 GMT
#123
There are some integration issues with our distributor, things have been moving a little slowly but all the orders should be sent out in the next couple of days. The majority of the early orders already shipped last week, but due to an issue with the data sharing, the order status page will remain on 'pending shipment'.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
March 25 2013 13:32 GMT
#124
I can confirm all orders from the initial wave are shipped out
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
hwatti
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland136 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-25 15:54:11
March 25 2013 14:43 GMT
#125
edit. lol oops nevermind. I thought I had received my stuff already but it was a certain other delivery I wasn't expecting yet.

Weird side out
Naramcr
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom28 Posts
March 27 2013 11:58 GMT
#126
My order came today. Thanks! Props on the packaging guys! Nice and concise for what I ordered.
Part of the Manchester Barcraft team.
alphaproxy
Profile Joined October 2012
68 Posts
March 28 2013 10:23 GMT
#127
On March 27 2013 20:58 Naramcr wrote:
My order came today. Thanks! Props on the packaging guys! Nice and concise for what I ordered.

Did you get any confirmation email in general?
Clearly445
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom3 Posts
March 28 2013 10:25 GMT
#128
My Order just arrived.. well worth the wait! Packaging was nice and small too for what I ordered.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
March 28 2013 10:56 GMT
#129
Two compliments about the packaging... I'm pretty curious what it's like now .
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
March 28 2013 10:57 GMT
#130
On March 28 2013 19:23 alphaproxy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 20:58 Naramcr wrote:
My order came today. Thanks! Props on the packaging guys! Nice and concise for what I ordered.

Did you get any confirmation email in general?

No shipping confirmations are being sent yet, we're still working on getting shipping notifications integrated with our warehouse.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Oken
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden129 Posts
March 28 2013 14:48 GMT
#131
My order arrived today as well. Nice delivery time, packaging and all that. Loving the hoodie!

This might be mentioned somewhere else but couldn't find it, so I'll just ask. The Spirit shirt I recieved seem a litte differnet from the one shown on the website. Coloring, size of the logo and whatnot. Is this due to having another manufacturer for the shirts in the EU? Or maybe it's the exact same and I'm imagining things
"When Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, he had two missing calls from NesTea" - Artosis
tofen
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden7 Posts
March 30 2013 09:09 GMT
#132
I got my stuff two days ago .
The horse-logo shirts was really nice and seems high quality and great fit.
The hoodie though was to small . I ordered the same size for T-shirt as i did the hoodie, but to hoodie is way smaller if i place them on top of each other. Are they supposed to be like that? Added a picture to illustrate. It's the blue spirit shirt with the hoodie on top, and as you can see the shirt is both 2-3cm wider and probably 4-5cm longer.
http://i.imgur.com/jINtR5r.jpg

Well, I guess I just have to order a bigger one. Nothing wrong with supporting TL a little more
philphilphil
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany16 Posts
March 30 2013 15:01 GMT
#133
My hoodie arrived today (germany) thanks <3

For german Customers: Take one Size Smaller. I have XL and the L hoodie fits perfectly
Compater
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany24 Posts
March 30 2013 15:06 GMT
#134
On March 31 2013 00:01 philphilphil wrote:
My hoodie arrived today (germany) thanks <3

For german Customers: Take one Size Smaller. I have XL and the L hoodie fits perfectly


Mine still did't arrive. Who delivered the Hoodie? DHL, DPD?
“The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view.” - Albert Einstein
philphilphil
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany16 Posts
April 01 2013 17:32 GMT
#135
On March 31 2013 00:06 Compater wrote:
Mine still did't arrive. Who delivered the Hoodie? DHL, DPD?


dhl
alphaproxy
Profile Joined October 2012
68 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-02 09:19:50
April 02 2013 06:52 GMT
#136
Mine hasnt arrived either :/

Edit: woot woot I just got a call it arrived home safe :D
hwatti
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland136 Posts
April 02 2013 12:55 GMT
#137
I just picked up my stuff. The hoodie is fantastic. I'm 192cm tall and the xl is a good fit it seems.
Weird side out
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
April 02 2013 14:35 GMT
#138
On April 02 2013 21:55 hwatti wrote:
I just picked up my stuff. The hoodie is fantastic. I'm 192cm tall and the xl is a good fit it seems.


What is your bodytype/weight?

I myself am 194 but pretty skinny, so I am unsure what to order
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
Sicion
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany131 Posts
April 02 2013 16:09 GMT
#139
In my experience it can take up to 3 weeks until something can arrive from the uk.
My hoodie and shirt arrived today (germany). Ordered them on the 25.03 at 23:20.
I didnt expect them to arrive this fast.
Thanks to those that are involved with the uk store and the hard workers there! Please send them my wishes!

Regarding the fitting
Im 175 cm tall and my weight is around 65kg. I usally wear s(slim fit) formfitting clothes.
The fit of the shirt and hoddie are perfect for that. I ordered both in S.
Only my arms are a bit to short for the hoodie but i have to live with them.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading][image loading]Sorry about the bad quality. I can take better pictures later if someone wants.
There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.
Compater
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany24 Posts
April 02 2013 16:52 GMT
#140
I don't want to be annoying, but I ordered my stuff at the 14th of March in the evening. And I still did not get my order for around 100 bucks. I live in Germany too. Should I be worried? Can someone check, where the order is? I know I should be patient, but the uncertainty is killing me.
“The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view.” - Albert Einstein
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 228
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 222
Terrorterran 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
Doublelift6055
JimRising 770
Counter-Strike
taco 275
Other Games
summit1g12169
C9.Mang0359
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1247
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP152
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo240
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 6m
Replay Cast
20h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.