• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:15
CEST 09:15
KST 16:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9164 users

European Store is open - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
164 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
March 14 2013 19:32 GMT
#41
EU store! In the UK! ^_^
Chaosu
Profile Joined October 2005
Poland404 Posts
March 14 2013 19:55 GMT
#42
Paid 34,99$ for mousepad from US store year ago. 28,99€ from EU store, no thanks.
Please be patient.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
March 14 2013 20:00 GMT
#43
If you waited 6 months to make use of your TSL+ 5% discount, you can do so till Thursday next week. Hurry up!
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Ezelios
Profile Joined July 2011
148 Posts
March 14 2013 20:11 GMT
#44
I am confused by the sizes.
My business shirts are size 39, slim fit. Should I order a hoodie in M or in S?
Maybe someone with a better grasp of clothing sizes could help me out here :|
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
March 14 2013 20:11 GMT
#45
On March 15 2013 05:00 disciple wrote:
If you waited 6 months to make use of your TSL+ 5% discount, you can do so till Thursday next week. Hurry up!


Well I have been waiting to purchase the TSL4 t-shirt, if it shows up in the EU store you can have my money
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-14 20:15:40
March 14 2013 20:15 GMT
#46
On March 15 2013 05:11 Caracas wrote:
I am confused by the sizes.
My business shirts are size 39, slim fit. Should I order a hoodie in M or in S?
Maybe someone with a better grasp of clothing sizes could help me out here :|

The hoodie is slim fit too, I'm 182cm 76kg and M is really snug on me but I like that a lot. If you are worried about S being too small you should probably get M just because the hoodie is slim fit.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
March 14 2013 20:27 GMT
#47
On March 15 2013 05:11 sixfour wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 05:00 disciple wrote:
If you waited 6 months to make use of your TSL+ 5% discount, you can do so till Thursday next week. Hurry up!


Well I have been waiting to purchase the TSL4 t-shirt, if it shows up in the EU store you can have my money

The TSL4 shirt won't be available from the EU Store unfortunately.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Spoink
Profile Joined December 2012
Austria150 Posts
March 14 2013 20:30 GMT
#48
Just ordered a shirt+a poster. <3
Notorjus
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway19 Posts
March 14 2013 20:32 GMT
#49
Will there be any new merchandise soon?
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
March 14 2013 20:39 GMT
#50
Any update on this Paypal thing ? I'd like not to create an account :/
LiquipediaWanderer
Fortunate S0n
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland44 Posts
March 14 2013 20:42 GMT
#51
The store ships to EU member countries only right? Is there anyway to get stuff in Switzerland?
Aelonius
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands432 Posts
March 14 2013 20:50 GMT
#52
Will the orders be limited to these sizes, or are we able to order other sizes? Especially seeing that with 196cm/6'6"~ the XL is just too small on a hoodie.
''The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.''—Ronald Reagan
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
March 14 2013 20:51 GMT
#53
On March 15 2013 05:39 Ragnarork wrote:
Any update on this Paypal thing ? I'd like not to create an account :/


You don't need an account to buy anything, it just goes through paypal.
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
March 14 2013 21:00 GMT
#54
On March 15 2013 05:27 R1CH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 05:11 sixfour wrote:
On March 15 2013 05:00 disciple wrote:
If you waited 6 months to make use of your TSL+ 5% discount, you can do so till Thursday next week. Hurry up!


Well I have been waiting to purchase the TSL4 t-shirt, if it shows up in the EU store you can have my money

The TSL4 shirt won't be available from the EU Store unfortunately.

Unfortunate isn't the word. That shirt is real nice, so I thought I'd wait for the EU store to open to order one, and decided that while I'm not really that interested in getting one, a free poster for not much more shipping would be good so bought TSL+ on the basis of that. While it's just $10 wasted it's still a kick in the knackersack.

Can I proxy my free poster to the first person to use carriers in the next GSL please?
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
March 14 2013 21:01 GMT
#55
On March 15 2013 05:42 Fortunate S0n wrote:
The store ships to EU member countries only right? Is there anyway to get stuff in Switzerland?

We'll be investigating non-EU member countries in the future, it depends on the local import taxes and duties. We don't want to have you order your items only to be charged another 50% once they arrive in your country (yes, this has happened).
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
LokiTheGhost
Profile Joined October 2011
France16 Posts
March 14 2013 21:32 GMT
#56
I got a question. I live in France, how much time will take to ship all the stuff to my house? 4/5 days maybe?
I'm here, in the bushes...
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
March 14 2013 22:00 GMT
#57
Really cool!
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-14 22:20:04
March 14 2013 22:19 GMT
#58
On March 15 2013 05:51 Targe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 05:39 Ragnarork wrote:
Any update on this Paypal thing ? I'd like not to create an account :/


You don't need an account to buy anything, it just goes through paypal.


Yeah I know, I'm just not able to do that.

If I switch the country from USA to France, it changes the page from "Pay without account" to "Create an account".
LiquipediaWanderer
Purdy8TV
Profile Joined December 2012
Uruguay226 Posts
March 14 2013 22:40 GMT
#59
What is expected delivery time UK?
ChriseC
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany440 Posts
March 14 2013 22:45 GMT
#60
EU EU EU EU EU EU EU EU
nice store
thinking about gettin a new mousepad
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 334
Hyuk 204
Hyun 90
Shinee 57
Hm[arnc] 49
ZergMaN 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
JimRising 704
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g9024
WinterStarcraft525
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Rush1647
• Lourlo1005
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 45m
INu's Battles
4h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 45m
Replay Cast
15h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.